XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

Chess giggles at Nate and speaks aloud, "Hey, Just because Maer the Freaking evil ember is mean doesn't mean he's that MEAN." She giggles.

Saedi squeals when she sees Nate and Chess walking up the path. "OMYGOSH! YOU ARE SOO CUTE!" She spots the shadow walker and runs up to him, "OMYGOD YOUR CUTE! Whats your Name, Im Saedi. Nice to Meetcha, Come come lets have fun!" She's covered in dragon berry juice and is very hyper from the sugar of the berries.

Clair sat up and looked at the blood. The way the helpless creature wiggled under her paws felt so... satisfying. She loved it. The squirrel was too small and weak to survive her toture, but what if Clair had something larger? Something that could witstand her torture, something that she could toture to her heart's content, but not too much to kill it, only so she could toture it again. She would love to hear the shrieks, taste the blood, and feel how it would scramble and try to escape her fangs. Yes... She needed something like that... She needed...

A dragon.

Not even hesitating, she bite into the fish, eating it quickly. Amarusu licked her lips when she was done, and nodded to the dragon. "Thank you." She said in her quiet voice.

Edited by KrazyKay12

user posted image

Nate's eyes went wide at the sight of the hyper daydream. He was about to make a sarcastic remark, but decided that she meant well. Thanks for shouting it to the world... He thought. He loved Chess, but he wasn't quite ready to show it while around other dragons. He watched her bound over to the shadow walker, and decided that whatever he throws at her, she would have to deal with that instead of getting involved with Nate and Chess's relationship. " You go inside the cave, I'll stay out here and see what his deal is." He told Chess. He hesitantly nuzzled her before walking over to the shadow walker and the daydream.

Zion nodded happily, "Certainly. Lead the way Soul." Zion made a large bowl out of stone using his element and pulled it along behind him. He wanted to say something but kept quite. He couldn't stop glancing at Soul. He felt jealousy for not maturing fast enough but also felt like she was something special, someone that he could call a close friend...

A sick, twisted smile curled onto Clair's face. 'Yes... A dragon... A poor little helpless hatchling. That is what I need.' Her eyes glew a sick green, and her pupils slit. 'To hear their screams...' She stood up and faced the direction of the cave. 'To taste their blood...' She took a step forward, her sick smile and eyes filling with horrendous insanity. He fangs dripped with the squirrel's blood, which also covered her body in splatters. 'To feel them squirm, desparate to get away...' To young eyes, Clair was terrifying. No one could've expected something so terrible from someone so young. She stepped forward slowly, staring in front of her with her jackalope grin. 'Yes... I need, more...'

((You're right.... SHE LOST IT! CLAIR LOST IT!))

user posted image

Lotylyn stared at the Spitfire in horror. She couldn't help but notice that mad look on her face.... the blood that stained her jaws and the sharp claws that pierced the squirrels flesh as it squirmed uselessly, only causing the flow of blood to come quicker. But she shook the thought out of her head. 'This is how you're supposed to hunt, isn't it? You show no mercy whatsoever..' But the Lotus hatchling couldn't shake away that nagging feeling, it settled down down in her chest, and she had to be cautious. Lotylyn stepped foward, the feathers on her chest and tail actually bristling to make her look a bit bigger. "Serves 'em right!" She spat, but she felt a bit sorry for it. Her blue eyes trained on the dead squirrel as her claws unseathed and sunk into the dirt. She quickly spun around so that she could track down prey of her own.

user posted image

He stared at the two the entire way. They were up to something and he could feel the pricks of telepathic messages he did not know how to tap into. He needed to find out what exactly they were doing. He had never been taught how to communicate on anything other than a verbal level but there was this instinct that told them they must be talking, most likely about him. He was so absorbed that he hardly noticed the daydream until it was nearly atop him. He yelped and shied away but refrained from outright attacking. There were other dragons here?! There was a whole entire colony of the filth! A low warning growl issued from his throat but he quickly cut it off, straightened his posture, and resigned himself to watching the daydream warily. "Pleasure, Saedi." he muttered dryly though he received no pleasure at all from being surrounded by hyper hatchlings. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea...

((Maroon was the closest color to blood I could find.))

Clair looked at the young Lotus dragon. Her vision was nothing but red, but that didn't bother her. 'Her screams could sound like music~' She thought. But, no. She couldn't hurt her little friend. No. She faced the direction of the cave, thoughts of ways to torture a dragon going through her mind. She would have to find someone she did not care about, which would be easy considering Lotylyn was the only dragon she was close to. 'More... Need more...' Clair headed for the cave; stumbling every now and then because she was so out of it. All that went through her mind was how she wanted more. She was a vicious, heartless dragon as of this moment, and all she could think about was torture. She stumbled to the cave, needing to find her next victim.

Saedi giggles and hops onto the back of the Shadow-walker. Winking at the Royal Blue she flicks the shadow's rump with her tail. Her cloud does also and she giggles. "Yeehaw!" She squeals and giggles.

Chess: She drags Nate inside with her tail. ~"Nope Let Saedi Handle him. SHe'll get him to leave us."~ She grins.

Lillith smiles at the young hatchling. "Good?" She laughs and turns to exit the water, uncomfortable in it.

user posted image

This time Namiko did not mind his manners. He reached back with his neck and clipped the daydream's jaw before rolling to get her off. He didn't want to entertain any of her ideas for a 'game'. "I'm not in the mood." he snapped, craning his body and head back her way again in case she wanted to be nipped again. He didn't want to launch all out war on this nest yet in fear that there might be an adult dragon who would kill or injure him beyond all hope of repair. He glared daggers at the other hatchling, hoping to scare her off so he wouldn't have to do any of the work for himself. The hatchlings he had come here for were retreating. He wanted to stay with them and so he scrambled in that direction.

As Zion walked out with Soul, he saw a Spitfire Dragon moving to the cave, "Hey there... Clair was it?" He pulled his bowl along but couldn't help notice the Spitfire's eyes, how she sorta walked unbalanced... he shrugged thinking it was just a species trait.

"Whoopsie, You hurt Saedi, Saedi doesn't like meanie butts!" She growls and she focuses hard on the shadow. He would feel a painful twist of his mind and then he would see his worst nightmares in front of his vision. And that's when she makes it a dream state. "Hahahaha Sucka! No one hurts me!" She dashes off before he could find her in this state.

((And I'm back!))

Novia eventually got bored of exploring the forest. "Shall we go back?" She asked Maer. "I think I can explore the rest of the forest later...how about you?" She said.

"Yes." She said. THe other dragon looked uncomfortable in the water, so Amarusu made a note of that. 'Hellhorse dragons don't like water.' She thought.

Clair looked over at the hatchling. His golden scales looked beautiful. 'And even more so with the gorgeous crimson color of his blood...' Clair wondered for a moment. Would the golden hatchling bleed red blood? Could his blood be like silver, or even gold? Now that was something she could find out. But, not now, not yet. The golden dragon was with that soulpeace dragon. She scowled, she didn't like that dragon. If she could get her alone with no one around, she'd tie her down and yank her feathers one by one, burning all of them when she was done. She looked away from the other hatchling, and stumbled into the cave. 'Who could be... the right one to... torture...'

((...Did I go overboard? ^^; ))

Edited by KrazyKay12

((Daydreams have the power to make dreamscapes that you are fully awake and witnessing, but you can't tell whats real and whats fake. Its like a dream you can never escape, only hers is more powerful, she can gives nightmares and daydreams. To the point she can make a person crazy))

"Fine with me" Maer follows Novia.

Lillith smiles at the young hatchling and grins "Wanna go explore?"

Novia wondered if she should time freeze to take Maer and herself back to the cave faster. I suppose I could do this once.... She turned to face Maer. "Do you want to see a secret?" She asked Maer. "If you do, promise me that you'll never tell." She said, and held out her wing. She was getting impatient of walking back to the cave for some reason. Its only once...I guess it'll be fine. She thought to herself.

Novia chanted her magic words, and her wings flashed. She watched as time was coming to a stop. "Let's go." She said, and ran towards the cave, dragging Maer with her. "Do you notice anything special going on?" She said as she ran with her wings being grasped by Maer.

He gapes in awe. "Omygosh time stopped!" He runs with her, in awe of her powers. He looks around at everything that is frozen. He tilts his head when they pass Chess and Nate and a new dragon being dreamscaped by Saedi. "That guys' in for it." he snickers.

Novia sighed. "My power only lasts for 5 minutes though, so after it wears off, you and I would randomly appear out of nowhere." She explained. "I think our 5 minutes are just about up." She said to Maer. "Secret." She put her wing on her lips. "Let's keep it between you and I, alright?" She said to him.

user posted image

Nate reluctantly followed Chess into the cave. She can't take on a shadow walker... He thought. Suddenly, he saw him following them into the cave. In a heartbeat, Nate decided that enough was enough.

"You need to stop following us!" He demanded.

user posted image

Hailey shuffled around in her egg. As she moved, however, the brittle shell cracked. Curious, she pushed on it. In a split second, she rolled out and landed on the cave floor with a poof of pink smoke. Had she done that? She stood up, and jumped, envisioning the pink magic again. When her feet hit the floor, another poof of pink smoke appeared from her claws. "OOOOOH!!" she squealed. Hailey went wild, dreaming up every color she could imagine, and shooting it out from her claws. The colors went everywhere. Eventually, she swirled it, and made it appear out of thin air, instead of her claws. She bounced around, screaming in joy, completely absorbed in her own little paradise, unaware of the other dragons.

user posted image

His eyes widened and every muscle in his body froze. A surge of fog flared up around him like a flame and he stared out into the whiteness, terror striking itself into his core for reasons he could not fathom. He was going to kill them! He was going to murder them all! His stance widened and he dug his claws into the ground, snapping at phantom figures. What? What? His mind quickly deteriorated into a loop. Confused and angry and wanting to kill whatever moved. No. He'd get this over with. He opened his maw to the heavens and let out a sound too high to be heard and the clouds directly above him began to darken. To him, everything was swirling madness which he had to destroy, as he had been doing. As had been his mission. Destroy it all.

((Okay. Just wasn't sure. He's already kinda crazy though.))

Novia smiled. "Good." She said as time started to slowly move again, the birds starting move again, although slow. "Looks like its wearing off..." She held Maer's paw. "If you let go, you'll be frozen in time also." She said. "I'd advice you to hold my wings tightly the next time I'll be doing this." She gave a tip to Maer. Edited by Jass