XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

NAte felt the weird furry thing struggle in his mouth, and he had no choice but to spit it out. It felt so creepy! He spat it out on the ground. "What are you?" He demanded it.

The kitten shook herself, trying to get rid of all the liquid she has caught in her fur, trying to dry it all out. "Wah! I-I'm a Cat Mew!~" She replied to his question as she continued to try and dry herself off. Katerika hid behind the orange creature.

Realizing Nate had been gone a long time chess decides to go find him. Her winds fold and she glides to the ground and starts to dash outside on all fours. Her head tilted slightly as she listens. She finds Nate's scent and tracks it, leading herself to the clay mountains. She sees slight footprints and decides to follow them, past the cave were she sees a Magi, Nate, and a black fuzzy creature. She leaps into the air and glides over to them, landing next to Nate to stare at the creature. "What in high heavens is that?" She rasps she tilts her head in question.

Evako eventually recovered from the painful hit, and stood up. He looked at the black creature who hid behind him. He tilted his head in confusion and picked up black little creature. It was small, and fit exactly in Evako's paw. He then faced the royal blue and another hatchling with the tiny creature in Evako's paw. "....Hi." He calmly said. Edited by Jass

"Hello." She sticks closely to Nate's side, her head tilted slightly. Another hatchling that was laid away from the cave...weird. She thinks to herself.

The magi stared at the royal blue and the hellfire hatchlings. "Um...are you two in some sort of a relationship or...?" Evako drifted off, as he wasn't exactly sure how to explain. He looked at the creature. "I'm Katerika! Call me Kat or Rika!" It said.

Chess blushes and whispers in her whisper voice, "Uhmm.....I'm Chessayia, but you can call me Chess." She stares at the fuzzy creature, "What ARE you!?" She tilts her head, her fell flame brightening her scales and eyes as she looks curiously at the Creature.

"Your boyfriend knows! I'll say it again though, I'm a kitty cat Mew!~" She exlaimed, standing on Evako's paw. The two were also larger than her, somewhat the same size of the orange creature. "What are you?" She asked. Katerika stared at the hellfire, her big, yet tiny eyes stared at the hatchling cutely.

Chess raises an eyebrow, actually she is smaller than the Magi, and Nate. "I am a mature hellfire wyvern..." She tries to look regal.

Katerika continued to stare at Chessayia cutely. "What about your boyfriend? And the orange thing that's carrying me?" She asked, curious to know. She looked at both of them. "You know, if I was a "thing," I think both of them would actually look cute!" She giggled. She also wondered if their actually was someone who thinks most of the boys were...cute.

~~~~

Kiki poked her head out from a tree she had hidden herself into. "I sense a disturbance in the air...." She said as she clumsily hopped out from the tree, landing onto her head first. She hugged her head. "Eeteh..!" She moaned painfully, but quickly recovered.

user posted image

I'm cute? Yeah........no. I'm hot. Nate thought, and then laughed at his own vanity."I'm a Royal Blue Dragon. The three of us are all dragons, actually. Just different types. Why are cats so fuzzy? And dismal looking?" Nate said, looking at Kat's black fur. He could think of a million questions for her about her species, but quickly decided that those questions were enough for now. Aside from the curiosity about Kat, Nate hoped Chess hadn't seen his cave and the partially made starfish inside. He wanted it to be a surprise.

Edited by skiddajane

Katerika smiled. "Because we are Mew!~" She answered, although her answer didn't really seem to tell anything. "Mew mew mew mew!~" She mewed. She hopped off of Evako's paw and zoomed ran around in circles, trying to chasing her own tail. She nipped at the grass and rolled around with it.

user posted image

Soul let him feel her head for a moment before she drew away and fell back laughing. "No.. I dought i'm sick. I feel totally fine. I honestly don't know how I discovered that all myself but I did see them in the forest." She fully sat up now, her body wracking a bit more with laughter as she smiled up at him. "But I guess it is possible for a dragon who heals with magic to learn about herbs."

Chess goes behind Nate and starts to pick carefully at the dead scales on the little bump where his wings are starting to protrude. She flicks her tail and stares at the cat. She goes over and picks the cat up and sniffs her before petting her. "Nate Nate Nate Nate Can I keep her?"

Evako stared at the hellfire and the cat. He watched as the hellfire asked the royal blue if she could keep the tiny and fuzzy kitty. Y-you realize that cat should be mine, right? He thought to her, but kept it to himself. He liked the tiny, fuzzy so-called "cat." He also realized that the cat was making a sound while at it, no, she was petted by the other hatchling. It kinda made him more jealous. J-just walk away t-then... He thought as he slowly started to edge away.

user posted image

"Haha, well I guess! That depends if she wants to be kept!" Nate laughed, looking at the cat in Chess's claw. His back hurt, but decided he probably didn't have more than a day to wait until his wings grew in. He turned to the Magi, feeling a bit rude for ignoring him. "Well, I suppose you could say we're in a relationship...." He glanced at Chess and smiled a bit before looking at the Magi again.

Chess blushes and pets the cat softly before setting her down. She blows her breath softly on Nate's back, her flames cause the pain to fade with the natural remedy of heat. She smiles and Nuzzles Nate's cheek softly before sitting and playing with the cat.

user posted image

Lyrith stalked through the forest, his belly so low to the ground that the grass touched his stomache. With a grunt, he silently slid down the slope into the clearing, bounding on silent paws. He licked his lips, narrowed eyes locked on the target. 'Newborn dinosaurs' His slunk forth, the shade of the trees nearby covering his dark scales and helping him to blend in well. 'This will be an easy target.' He thought. Calculating the last of the dinosaur hatchling's moves, he leapt foward, his paws outstretched. He let out a yowl of triumph as his claws hit flesh and he barreled into his target. The newborn raptor let out a squeal of pain as it felt the flesh and scales on its chest being ripped as it fell into the ground, struggling wildly. Lyrith easily swerved to avoid the raptor hatchling's hind paws kicking up as he swiftly bit down to the neck to end the hunt. The blood. He loved it. The feeling. How the red, hot sticky liquid stuck to his paws and matted his feathers. He ran his pink tongue around his snout to clean off the mess as he savored the sweet taste and dragged the limp body back to the cave to be eaten.

Evako wondered which female he envied more, the Hellfire who wants to keep his suppose-to-be kitty, or the kitty itself, who was swarming with attention because of her playful self. He felt as if a black aura was temporarily invading him. Sighing, he focused power on his hands, and eventually made a tiny, black aurora-like ball. The magi played around with it, "juggling" with it before having it disappear.

user posted image

Nate noticed that the Magi looked a bit sad. He left Chess's side, and plopped down next to him. "I'm Nate, and that's Chessayia." He said, pointing at the hellfire playing with the cat. "I don't think I heard your name. Sorry for trying to eat Kat, although it might be Kat I should be apologizing to." He laughed.

Evako felt a little better, and did a tiny smile. "It's alright. Besides, I'm pretty sure Rika already forgave you." He looked at Katerika, who was playing with the hellfire, completely distracted. He summoned another aurora ball, but noticed that the color was, instead of black, a orangery color, although it was a bit tainted. Does my aura ball tell me how I feel? He thought silently before facing his own attention back to Nate. "Its a bit weird since...you seem younger than her." He said to the royal blue. "Yet your still taller than her..." He smiled.

Chess giggles when Kat paws at her playfully. Pawing back she pounces softly of the cat and makes a funny growling pur noise to mimic kat.

Katerika smiled and laughed. She mewed happily while she and Chessayia were playing. "Chessayia, what's your boyfriend like Mew?~" She asked, curious.

"well, he's kind, awesome, brave, strong, caring, protectful." She smiles and pets the cat softly and carefully. Trying not to burn her with her hot wings. She smiles again and asks the Cat "Hungry sweety?"

Katerika nodded while purring. "I'd like some catnip Mew!~" She smiled. She looked at the Magi. "I think the orange guy needs some food too Mew!~" She added on. Her emerald shined in the sunlight.