XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

Nate walked slowly, not wanting to miss anything that might be a suitable gift. At one point, he noticed a shiny rock protruding from the ground. It was shiny and grey. He anxiously dug it up, but the moment he held it in his claw he realized that it was only tin. Nate threw the tin aside and continued walking. Eventually, the ground began to feel a bit different. He neared the eastern edge of the valley, and could not continue due to the towering mountains. One part of the cliff that faced him, however, was a light tan color, that appeared dry and was cracking. He investigated closer.

The purple hatchling turned and started to walk away. Clair wouldn't give up so easily. She followed after the hatchling. "You know... I know of someone you can meet!" She said with a smile.

user posted image

She turned around to face the dragon again. "Oh?" Hailey asked. "That sounds fun!" She turned to follow her, excited to meet more dragons. "Whoops, I'm sorry, I never asked you what your name was! My name is Hailey Jo, but you can call me whatever you want!" She beamed.

"Well it's nice to meet you Hailey! I'm Clair!" Clair exclaimed in a happy voice. All this cheeriness she was using was making her want to barf, honestly. 'Just keep it up until you get her alone...' Clair face the direction of the tunnel she and Lotylyn went in. "She's this way." She said and started walking in the tunnel.

Yawning Chess slowly dragons herself deeper into her shadowy corner. Her scales flaring in brightness.

user posted image

Soul watched as Clair padded by. The way she looked at her... sent a shiver down her spine... she had this mad, yet almost calm look on her face- as if she wanted to kill. 'Don't mind her.' She reassured herself, 'Everytime I met her, she's always been acting weird and agressive like that... I guess it's just one of her personalities.' She padded deeper into the forest, her leafy-'basket' still clutched in between her teeth. The forest was unusually quiet, and there was no sounds of danger, nor any smell of wild, dangerous animals. All she could smell was the sharp, wonderful scent of the familiar forest and the dirt. Stopping nearby a stream, she bent down and dipped her leaf into there, and to her surprise and releif, it was thick enough to hold the water. "...I guess that's all. Would you like to pick up anything in the forest one last time before we head back?" She asked, dipping a paw in the 'basket' of water and sprinkling it on some nearby leaves.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Dried clay. That's what it was. The portion of mountain Nate was looking at was made of clay. He dug his claws int the ground, and came up with a handful of the red stuff. Curious, he started molding it in his hands, first making a circle, then trying and failing at a square. Hmm.. He thought. He tried shaping it differently, this time making it into a shape similar to a cup or bowl. It was misshapen, but he was still proud of it. He walked along the base of the mountain, to find that the deposit of red clay continued on for quite a ways. There were small deposits of other clays here and there as well. Upon walking, he came upon a shallow cave similar to the one he was born in. Nate wondered if the other dragons knew about this one. He cautiously ventured inside, to find that it was made of the same clay he had seen outside. It had dried in here, and made it sturdy. He no longer worried about it collapsing on top of him.

user posted image

Hailey happily followed Clair deeper into the cave, growing increasingly excited about making another friend. "Wow, this cave sure goes deep. She said in admiration. It was dark back this far, but she didn't mind too much since she was with Clair and there were occasional holes in the ceiling that let sunlight through. Unaware of any danger, she continued on through the cave, occasionally stopping to cheerfully squeal at tiny crystals forming on the walls.

Clair kept her eyes completely forward as they walked. When the light from the crystals appears ahead, she quickened her pace. Soon, they arrived at the cave filled with all the crystals. Yet, there was no other dragon to be found. It was just Clair and Hailey. 'Finally...' Clair sighed as she turned to face Hailey.

user posted image

Hailey almost bumped into Clair when she stopped in front of her. She giggled, and looked around for the other dragon. Hmm. I wonder why this dragon is all the way back here. It's quite a ways away from the main part of the cave. She thought. But quickly got distracted by all of the much much larger crystals forming on the walls, ceiling, and floor of the cave. She ran and jumped around looking and touching all of them that she could see. Then, just as suddenly as she started, she stopped. There was no other dragon around, she realized. "Clair, where is the dragon you wanted me to meet? Did they leave? Why would they just leave?" She questioned.

The friendly look on Clair's face was gone. In it's place was a sinister look with a wicked smile. "There is no other dragon..." Her voice was dark and deep, in a way that could almost terrify young dragons. She took a slow step toward the hatchling, and glanced at the corner the hatchling was in. She took another step, and another, making thing go painfully slow as she gave the young hatchling a paralyzing glare. She was forcing Hailey into a corner, and she smirked evily. She raised her claws, preparing to strike.

Zion filled the stone bucket and placed it next to him, "Hmm... do we know of any plants with healing properties. I think that we shouldn't solely rely on magic to heal our wounded." Zion was mostly thinking of if a healer got hurt or if a group got separated from the rest and didn't have one.

user posted image

Hailey was completely confused. But as confused as she was, fear won the election. The smile slowly faded from her face, and she stared at Clair with wide eyes. "W....What do you mean? Why are you looking at me like that? Clair, you're scaring me...." She whimpered. Clair's eyes were filled with insanity, a feeling of which Hailey was unfamiliar. She was smiling, but it seemed different somehow... The way her claws were raised just wasn't right... But Hailey, her mind fine tuned for kindness and gentleness, couldn't fathom Clair's actions. Maybe this was an odd way of showing friendship. In an effort to understand, she mimicked Clair. She made the face, and put her claws up in a way that matched her perfectly.

(Wow, I know what I'm gonna be dreaming about tonight... *Shivers* haha)

Edited by skiddajane

user posted image

Soul stuttered for a moment before she finally replied. "That's a great idea. But i'm not exactly all famous with healing plants... let me think..." She tapped a claw on her head thoughtfully for a few more heartbeats before she came up with an answer. "I got it! Now I know that one of the most famous healing plants are herbs. I think I saw them a few times in the forest. They are yellow flowers with long stalks and they have many leaves. But plants are not the only things we'll be needing. Let's see... we'll need leeches and worms, say if someone got attacked by a rat or a crow? You know how dirty and nasty those creatures are, we'll need the worms to moisten the wound and the leeches to suck up the dirt from the wound... not like we'll be needing any now..." She trailed off as she stared at the sky before returning her attention span back to the Gold Dragon.

Lillith sniffs slightly and raises her head, farther down the corridor than Clair and Hailey Jo. She stands and walks forward to see an advancing Clair on a small Hailey Jo. She growls and her flames flare out brightly and she growls even more "Hello there Darlings." Her voice is clipped.

Chessayia yawns and opens her eyes seeing Nate is gone she looks around tiredly before going to a higher up ledge to practice flying.

Katerika scrambled through the forest, exploring the unknown land. "Mew mew!~" She cried out as she ran and eventually tripped to find a orange ball. "Oohhhhh Mew!~" She awed. Kat touched the orange egg. It felt warm and pleasant, as if its actually an egg or something. Kat pushed the orange "ball" around, playing with it using her sharpened paws. She made 3 paw scars on the ball as she pushed it towards a slope. "Oh Mew!~ What would happen if I push it down this rocky path Mew?~" She said curiously. Only one way to find out! She smiled as she did a tiny push using her paws, and watched as the ball rolled down the steep path, eventually hitting a tree, causing cracks to appear. Kat came down and observed the now cracked "ball."

She poked it several times. "Mew?" She said as she walked over to get a different angle.

~~~

Evako moaned quietly in pain after he was slammed into something hard, head first. He cried a few tears. He then noticed that his shelter was in cracks, and was easy for anyone to break in. Evako poked the egg cracks. He tried pushing it out, but it gave him no luck. "Abra cadabra!" He randomly shouted. Nothing really happened.

Zion stared at her speechless. He shook his head and looked at her oddly, "Where did THAT come from? One minute you don't know and now you know everything there IS to know. Are you okay?" He put his paw on her forehead.

user posted image

Nate found that the cave didn't go too deep. It was only about 20 feet wide, and maybe 30 or 35 feet deep. The ceiling was actually very high though. He could see multiple ledges, and possible chambers up above the main one. If he had wings, he would have flown up and explored them. He still had his bowl thing in his claws, and decided to set it in the sun to dry. He occupied himself by shaping more bowls until he had made about two dozen. He still wasn't very good. Next he decided to take a large chunk and mold it to look like something. He started with something simple. A starfish. He had seen one at the beach with Chess, and decided that this clay starfish would be her present. He worked slowly and carefully to shape it just right.

Evako felt himself getting pushed, despite the fragile egg cracks that were on his shell. Who's pushing me...? He thought as he went around in a spinning cycle. He could feel his egg getting weaker by the second. Maybe this will help me... He positively thought. He waited as he was spun from upside to downside.

~~~

Katerika rolled the ball around, despite it being almost twice to her size and having it being pretty fragile. This ball is interesting Mew!~ She thought as she pushed it continuously. She smiled, her emerald eyes full of curiosity. She pushed it around until she had met with another rocky road, although this time, it was more steep and had more bumps and trees. "Be free Mew!~" She said as she pushed the orange "ball" towards the bumpy path.

((Question, HOW THE HECK IS THERE A KITTEN xd.png))

Chess leaps from the ledge repeatedly and glides around the top of their cave easily. Her glowing eyes bright against her dark teal, ice blue, and black scales. The glowing light of her spreads around the cave as she flaps her wings hard, trying for time in the air.

((LOL I DON'T KNOW! xd.png))

Evako spun around faster this time for some reason, as if he was pushed by some unknown force. He felt dizzy from spining around so much before getting hit by several large boulders, which, surprisingly, didn't make the egg shatter into pieces yet. "I feel like I'm going to puke!" He shouted inside his egg. He spun and spun and was hit several times like he was in a pinball machine. Finally, he was eventually out of his shell after getting hit by a large tree. He moaned as his suppose-to-be-protective barrier shattered into a million pieces.

"....Ouchies...." He moaned painfully. He hugged his head and was in a sleeping position.

Saedi yawns and her cloud starts to swirl in circles, rocking her back to sleep. but she didnt want to sleep. So instead Saedi makes her cloud start to fly over the forest.

user posted image

Nate stopped making his starfish when he heard an odd noise somewhere out in the forest. Curious, he stood up and slowly walked out of his private cave. He thought the noise came from his left, so he went that way. He only walked for a few minutes before locating the source of the noise. Some black tiny fuzzy thing was playing with a dragon egg! He suddenly saw it crack open, and a little Magi pop out. He assumed he was in pain, but decided to give the furry thing a piece of his mind first. He prepared to charge at it.

Edited by skiddajane

Katerika ran towards to the creature that emerged from the "ball." She stared curiously before poking the orange creature. It was much bigger than her, roughly three times her size now. Katerika poked it again. It moved and moaned as if it was in pain. "....Holy kittens Mew!~" She went up and stared at the orange's eyes. "I can see my own reflection Mew!~" She finished her sentence. She stood on top of it and curled herself up. "Peekachu Mew!~" She giggled.

~~~

Evako watched as the kitten stared at him eye-to-eye, before curling up on top of him. "H-hi," He started off, stuttering because of the pain in his head. It feels so painful! He moaned in his thoughts.

((I'm assuming the royal blue didn't reach them yet))

Edited by Jass

user posted image

Nate saw the furry thing lie down on top of the magi. He was sure that it was attacking him, he ran forwards and caught the thing in his mouth with a single swift motion.

"Ehhhhhhh Mew?~" The kitty said in confusion as she was swooped up by another unknown creature. She looked at both of them, and realized that the 2 had some similarities with each other. I guess they both belong in the same type... She calmly thought for one moment before struggling to try and escape the other creatures trap. She flailed her legs around all over the place.