XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

"What are you saying? I can't understand you." He blinked. Avio got up and shook himself, trying to get some of the sand out. Gya! This so frustrating... He sighed. He scoured around using his eyes before focusing his attention on what seemed to be a hatchling. "Who are you? What's your name?" He quietly and swiftly said. Avio turned away from the hatchling for a moment. "I'm Avio." He added on to his sentence. Hmmm, since this weird dirt is pretty soft, perhaps I can draw on it? He used his paw to try and draw a triangle, but instead drew something that looked like a star getting crossed out. Am I doing well? He asked himself.

user posted image

Clair's smile returned. "I'm not sure." She said. She looked around, and yawned. "Have you been as tired as me lately?" Her eyes drooped and she struggled to keep them open.

Edited by KrazyKay12

user posted image

Lotylyn nodded muzzily, her head drooping slightly. "Yea... I guess because it's sunset." She pointed out, her light blue eyes following the blazing sun as it slowly made it's way down the hill, casting the sky in a purple tinge and giving the wind a warm glow to it. "I think we should head back..." She murmured, starting to pad back in the direction of the cave. And for a moment she forgot something. Then memory struck her like a bullet. "We need to tell the others about the crystals!" She said.

~_~_~

user posted image

The hatchling blinked. He didn't understand her? Why? He was talking that strange language eariler... she cocked her head to one side when he announced his name. 'A name? Do I have a name?' She thought, and began to panic, thinking quickly as the wheels on her brain turned. "Ts....Tsin...Tsina....Tsinamio!" She chirped. "My name is Tsinamio! For some reason, she liked the way that the word sounded in her mouth and thought that it fit her very well.

"Tsu...Tsu...no, wait, Tsi...?" He had a difficult time pronouncing her name. "Your name sounds a lot like Tsunami, so could I just nickname you Tsunami or Nami or maybe even Mio?" He smiled as he faced directly towards the creature. He also wondered if should try something out that had been secretly going on his mind. I suppose its only one time... He bowed down to the other hatchling. "Welcome to this world, my princess." He acted out. Avio's words were confusing to him, in fact, he wasn't even sure how he even knew them. Wait...What the heck did I just say? He thought. The white stood up again, his eyes certainly showed a bit confusion, but he still held a smile on his face. Gah...well, I wonder now how she's reacting.... He thought.

((Those are all very good nicks...))

user posted image

The white hatchling was right- her name was too long. She cocked her head when he sent out a series of suggestion for a nickname. "Yes... call me Namio for short! That sounds nice!" The Blusang suddenly loosened up; he didn't seem so dangerous anymore. She was starting to like him and feel safe around him. Then Avio did the weridest thing; bowing to her? She was confused for a moment when he acted out. What was a princess? Maybe she would find out during this little experience... who knew? She was a little shocked at first, and all she could do was chuckle, but then she followed along "Yes, thankyou, brave Avio." She said in a british accent.

Avio raised his his body and smiled embarrassingly. She's acting it out with me..? He thought. Does that mean she likes it..? Alright then, I guess I'll continue to act like this then. He thought. "I appreciate the thank you, my princess." He made a warm smile on his face. "I hope you have a good life in this world, your majesty." He bowed down again, but he quickly raised himself. I have no idea what I'm saying, but I'm sure that's okay, right? He was panicking, but showed none of it on his face, as it was hiding with a friendly smile. Edited by Jass

user posted image

Clair yawned but stopped. " I completely forgot about them!" She exclaimed. Those crystals had a power, a great power. But, she felt she should keep them to herself. "Let's get some rest first. We can tell the other tomorrow." She said and gave a big loud yawn.

Zion and Soul soon made it to the cave and set out the herbs and the water bowls, "There we go then. A hard day's work that's NOT gone to waste."

user posted image

Soul set down her empy leaf basket, sighing with releif as she reclined back on a rock. "Yep." She replied, sighing again as her tail swished wistfully. 'Yep...' She didn't know what else to say. She was so tired that she couldn't even think straight.

~_~_~

user posted image

"Suurreeee...." Lotylyn said slowly and carefully, picking her way through the bushes and the leafs that littered the ground, making her way back to the cave. She inhaled and sighed, tasting the air. She could tell a bit of change in the weather today. 'Stange...' She thought, her head turning to stare up at the clouds.

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio was barely aware of her paws paddling her to the shore of the beach. "You too, dear brave Avio." She replied, sliding foward until she nearly slipped past him. She couldn't help surpress a chuckle at the silly act. What was she doing? Tsinamio stood near a sand dune, packing more and more sand onto the already over-growing lump. Even though she was busy, she still kept half of her attention on the White as she made it bigger and longer. With a sigh, she scooped out a large hole at the beginning of the dune. She adorned it with washed up strips of sea-weed and sea-shells. 'My home.' She thought wistfully, stopping to stare at it in admiration.

Clair followed Lotlyn through the trees, not even sensing the change of weather. When Lotlyn stopped, Clair blinked in confusion. "Why'd you stop?" she asked.

user posted image

Lotylyn sniffed and pawed at her nose to make sure that the scent was real and that she didn't make it up. "Don't you smell that?" She asked, turning to face Clair. "The sky looks a bit gloomy and dark... other than the fact that it is dawn." She added quickly.

user posted image

Clair looked up at the sky. It was true. The air smelled moist to her. She shrugged and said, "Let's just head back to the cave."

Zion sighed and laid down on the ground next to the rock. He was okay with relaxing since they both did do some positive work for the cave.

The white didn't notice that Namio had moved until a few minutes later. I guess my spider's web isn't good at detecting things when I'm in this weird dirt... He did a tiny sigh. He focused his attention back on Namio. "Uhhh...Nami, I mean, Namio, where are you?" He asked. Avio blindly faced towards a random direction. He sighed again, and dropped on the floor. I feel like a plump bag of bags... He negatively thought.

user posted image

Soul shifted into a more comfortable position, stretching and yawning. Her tail flickered for a few moments, catching the swift, cold breeze from outside that had now flown into the cave. She clasped one wing to her side and used the other to cover Zion in hopes of giving him warmth. She heaved a sigh and closed her eyes.

~_~_~

user posted image

With a small squeal, Lotylyn launched herself into the under-growth of the forest, pulling out twigs as they caught into her chest feathers and her tail. She slided on the mud, her scales now caked with the brown liquid. "I look like chocolate." She muttered under her breath, still making a run for the cave up ahead.

~_~_~

user posted image

The blue and white hatchling called out. "I'm here." She reappeared at the entrance of the cave, the sand clotted her scales and made it difficult to make out her color. "I'm here." She said again, more fainter and tired this time. She retreated back into the small home, her two paws scooping out piles of sand trying to fluff up her bed a bit.

Avio heard and quickly rushed towards the direction Namio was calling. Avio ran towards Namio. "Ah! Namio! You're here right-" He was suddenly face palmed with sand. eeeeeeeeehhhhh? He thought in his mind as he quickly backed up, leaving a mark of a dragon's face. Avio kept his eyes closed, as he was afraid of getting sand in his eyes. "......." Avio stood there in silence. He was blushing, embarrassed that he face palmed himself right in sand.

((Waiting for Wolfeh for Amarusu.))

user posted image

Before Clair even noticed, Lotlyn took off. Instinctively, she took off after her. As she ran, something seemed to be slowing her down. Looking up, she remembered her wings. 'Oh, right...' She flapped her wings, and jumped up into the air. She was going faster know, but could hardly control herself. After all, she had no idea how to fly. She aimed for the cave, and got there, but crashed into an outside wall of the cave.

Edited by KrazyKay12

user posted image

"I'm here, alright." She churred slightly, a sound between laughter and chuckling. "S'okay." She said, drawing the tip of her tail over Avio's face to clean the sand off, working effortlessly and delicatley. "Seems like you got yourself in a bit of a tangle... but don't worry." She said, smiling lightly. She looked up at the sky, the breeze flowed through her scales harmlessly, but she couldn't shake the feeling off that something was coming. The wind suddenly felt cold and she shivered; looking up to the sky. Dark clouds began gathering in the air, intimidating and heavy with rain. She shivered again. She didn't like the idea of facing the storm alone and waiting it out. "Say..." She began. "Don't ya wanna stay for the rest of the day? Rains coming, I know that for sure." A strange sensation began welling up in her and she felt a bit light headed and tingly.

~_~_~

user posted image

Lotylyn whirled around to face the spitfire who crashed into the wall. "Are you okay?" She asked, slowly ushering Clair inside.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Avio smiled embarrassingly. "S-sure." He replied. Avio reopened his eyes and blinked before rushing in Namio's house. "I didn't know you made a sand castle!" He exclaimed. He wondered how he suddenly knew what sand or a castle means. Avio smiled with joy and curiosity. "Maybe its a bit small, but we can fix it up after the storm ends!" He said.

((Argh... sorry))

user posted image

Lyrith was silent for a long time before her threw back his head and cackled. "The name is Lyrith. Pleased to meet you." He replyed flatly, as if rehearsing it for sometime. He began to stalk in small circles around her. "I see that my feathers caught your attention, no?" He asked as amusment glittered in his silky redish-pink eyes.

Zion froze but slowly relaxed as Soul's warm feathery wing wrapped around him. He shifted closer to her and closed his eyes into a happy sleep. Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

The cackling creeped Amarusu out and startled her. She jumped again when that happened, and kept her spine arched high. "Y-Yes..." She stuttered, unsure of what to do or say.

user posted image

"Ow..." Clair replied. She slowly stood up and looked at Lotlyn, a little blood coming from the scratches on her face. "Yeah... I'm fine."

user posted image

This time, Lyrith couldn't help it when a small smirk appeared on his mouth. "Aaahhh.. I see." He padded swiftly over to where one of his red feathers lay and he placed a paw on it. "There's more where that came from." He said with a toothy grin, and flicked his tail. He leapt onto a high rock sticking out of the walls, shaking himself until his feathers flew everywhere and showered the albino with black and red feathers. He sat down, looking at the hatchling to wait and see what her reaction was with a smirk.

((Lawl.... I can't.... breath! I... I went to Dragcave Wikia to get Lyrith's image, and I couldn't help but look at the nickname of the sweetlings and... PFFTT. http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Sweetling_Dragon ))

((PFFFFT- Ahahaha!! xd.png))

Amarusu shrieked when the hatchling suddenly jumped, and before she knew it she was smothered in feathers. She shook herself, letting the feathers fly off her and land on the ground. She looked around herself and was a little shocked to see the black and red feathers all around her. As shy as she was, she couldn't help but squeal in delite. "Feathers!" She exclaimed, jumping around in the feathers. Amarusu was just a tiny little thing, and was able to jump in the feathers and bury herself in them. She peeked her head out of the pile, making it look like her body was nothing but feathers.