XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

user posted image

Kiki followed. "Maer...How do you know that your mother was murdered?" She asked. She felt a bit worried for him. If he knows that one of his parents was murdered by his other parent, wouldn't that make him sad? She thought anxiously. "I'm sure what you're saying isn't true. Maybe its...only a theory or something." She said to him, trying to reassure him.

user posted image

Soul blushed as Zion nuzzled her, and she nuzzled him back. "..Thanks." She replied sheeplishly, admiring as the golden feather gleamed on the top of his head along with his golden scales. "It looks good on you, don't ya think?" She asked with a smile, a hint of laughter in her voice.

~_~_~

user posted image

Lotylyn gasped as she gazed at Clair's bruised face. "You don't look okay! Wait here!" She scurried off into the rain, the clear liquid soaking her chest fur as she gripped some soaked moss from a rock and hurried back inside, carefully and gently dabbing at the red liquid and cleaning it off. "There." She said, smiling with satisfacation.

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio found a comfortable spot a few inches away from Avio and laid down, listening to his words. "Perhaps..." She said, trailing off. She swiveled her head towards the white hatchling, her gaze questioning. "Avio.... what is it like in the forest? Do you have a home? Do you think there's freinds that I can meet?"

user posted image

Avio wasn't sure how to answer. He never knew what the forest looked like. Or maybe I do... He thought. It was a bit hard for him to answer. "Well...its...its..." He thought about it for a moment. "Its...dangerous. But...at the same time, its peaceful..." He smiled a bit. "You probably won't get what I mean but...lets just say... well... its. Its...fascinating. I dunno why." He shrugged. "Maybe you'll understand if you are actually in the forest." He blinked. "Do I have a home? Yeah...I do. There are friends living with me inside it too, so you can befriend them." He said. "Who knows? Maybe I can move out and make a new home...won't that be awesome? I want to live in a tree house if I do." He smiled.

Kikou tried to comfort him. "Hey, cheer up, its alright. Everyone's parents including mine's left us here in this place. You're not alone." She said to him. "Let's forget the past. Continue on towards the future. Like a game." Kiki made a happy smile.

user posted image

Tsinamio nodded, listening as Avio described the forest. When the conversation suddenly ended, Tsinamio listened to the pattering of rain as it hit the ground and showered the little droplets onto the hatchlings, but over the sound, she could detect the crunching of sand under feet. Tsinamio, curious, sniffed the air, and she picked up a scent of something hot and boiling and winced. "Somethings out there." She whispered, her voice trembling with fear.

Kiki touched the sand on the ground. "Uaahhh! This feels so weird...but its cool!" She exclaimed and played around with it for a moment. She strangely noticed after that there was a big, big, big pool of water. "Ohhh! Water! And its big!" She ran up and tasted some of it. "Pfffftttt! And salty, salty, salty!" She spat it out and winced. She looked at Maer in excitement. Hey wait...doesn't water extinguish fire? She thought. She rushed back to Maer. "Whatever you do, don't go in the water!" She said to the ember.

Zion smiled and nodded. He looked in a puddle to see his reflection. "It looks pretty sharp if I do say so myself I love it." He laughed a sat down. Today was a good day.

user posted image

He rolls his eyes and steps into the water, it steams up but doesn't hurt him, just makes him extremely uncomfortable.

user posted image

"It doesn't hurt?" Her face turned red in embarrassment. "Wah! Sorry, I thought touching water would kill youuuu...!" She hid her face away. Wah! I feel so embarrassed! She thought. She didn't know what to do after realizing that water can't kill embers.

user posted image

Tsinamio's earfrills twist with the slightest of movments. "What are they doing?" She asked anxiously, shuffling next to Avio so that her developing scales brushed against him. "I can't see them... do you know who they are?" She sniffed the air twice, they smelled a bit like... her, except more... diffrent... she could smell the earth leaves on them, whoever they were, must have been in the 'forest'. But the water was quickly washing away their earthy scent now, and Tsinamio shifted out to the entrance to peer out.

user posted image

Kikou was splashed with salty sea water. "Hey! Wait for me!" She exclaimed and splashed him back. She went in the water a little deeper, up to her knees. "It feels so cold!" She exclaimed. "Why is the water cold the first time you enter it?!" She yelled out. Nonetheless, she was excited. It was fun to play around with the salty water for some reason.

~~~

user posted image

Avio heard noises of hatchlings. He immediately recognized them. "Oh, that's Kiki and Maer. Sounds like they're having some fun!" Avio exclaimed. "Want to join them?" He asked. "This could be a chance for you to make new friends!" He added on.

user posted image

He grins and uses his thick wings to cup water in them and dump it on her before swimming off.

user posted image

Yawning she curls up and sighs, closing her eyes and spreading her flaming wings on each side of her, keeping the area around her clear of others because of the flames starting to surround her.

user posted image

Tsinamio blinked. "Oh, sure." Her expression brightened. 'I wonder what they are playing..?' She stepped outside, "Hello!" She chirped, half-running, half-flying over to the 'others'. Sure enough, they looked a bit like her, but... diffrent at the same time.. one brown, one black and orange... strange. She stopped near the shore where they were. Should she? She felt a bit nervous and shaky.

user posted image

"Cold!" She exclaimed as Maer dumped more sea water on her. She tried to run after him, but the water slowed her down. "Hhmmmuuu...!" She tried to swim a bit, doggy paddling. "Waaiiit upp!" She said as she slowly doggy paddled over to the ember hatchling. Kikou didn't notice another hatchling, a blusang, was trying say hello to her. She was busy trying to avoid sinking.

~~~

user posted image

Avio came out after the blusang went outside. He quickly went over to where she was at. "So their over there somewhere, right?" He asked. Avio looked at Kiki and Maer, although he didn't exactly face towards them. He stared at the water. "Poke." He quietly said, touching the salty water with his paw.

user posted image

He helps Kiki onto his back as he turns to look at the white hatchling and a water hatchling... "Great there's more..." He mutters before plastering on a fake yet cruel smile. "Hello there. I'm Maer...."

user posted image

Soul smiled at his reflection in the water. "And I think you look sharp too." She gently nudged him. "C'mon, wanna try learning to fly?" She playfully scooped up the water and splashed him lightly in the side of the shoulder and took off towards the entrance of the cave.

~_~_~

user posted image

Tsinamio watched as they swam away. 'What are they doing? Maybe that's the game their playing... hey! No one beats me in a swimming contest!' In a whirl of white, black and turquoise, she glided a few feet into the air and landed into the water. She floated above it's surface, covering the distance between her and the hatchling with powerful, swift strokes of her front paws, her tail flickering. She slightly winced at his smile. "And i'm Tsinamio..." She replied in an uncertain voice.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Avio watched as Tsinamio started swimming over towards the others, or at least, that's what he was hearing. He looked at the water, unsure what to do. I...don't know how to swim... He tilted his head down. Avio just stared at the others, showing uneasiness with his face. Him being blind made him a bit nervous, as he wasn't sure if there was any dangers nearby. I...can't hear stuff in the water, can't I? He sighed. He decided to just watch the others introduce themselves for now.

"Hey! That's no fair!" Zion laughed as he chased after her. "You got a head start with your wings!" He laughed as he used his wings to push his body forward in mid-run to catch up to her. He got next to her and started to run at her pace wherever she was leading them.

user posted image

He looks over at Avio and sets Kiki down in the shallower water and wades over to him. He picks the white up under his arm and guides him to the water. "Jus kick your arms and your legs and follow your gut towards my voice."

user posted image -------> user posted image

Standing she heads towards one of the deeper tunnels, following it all the way into the belly of their hill. She looks around and spots huge crystals ranging in colors, shapes, and sizes. She goes over and looks at one with black and white colors, she picks it up before feeling a ripping at her stomach. Doubling over she lets out a gut wrenching bellow that sounds much much louder than usual. It echos through the tunnels before ceasing as she passes out in the middle of the tunnel, not realizing she's almost as large as an adult.

user posted image

Avio panicked and grasped Maer's arm tightly. He didn't want to swim in the salty sea. He didn't want to drown. NO NO NO, I DON'T TO, I DON'T WANT TO! He thought in panic as he struggled to float, trying to hold onto the embers arm.

user posted image

"Relax Man, I wont let you go." He speaks gruffly.

user posted image

She wakes up and groans, but her voice isn't recognizable. She stands and shakes her self out. "Nnnnnggggghhh...." She groans and rubs her face, her hoof sharp and poking her in the cheek. 'Wait.....' She looks in a crystal and gasps "Holy Baluga!" She yelps and falls backwards, her long tail tripping her. Being about the size of a young female horse dragon she is pretty large. Turning her head she leaps up and gallops into the main part of the cave, looking around frantically. Being so large her wing claws touch the ceiling.

user posted image

Avio heard, but still held onto the ember's arm. It was obvious he wasn't relaxing. He didn't like being in the ocean. Not at all. Not one bit of it seemed fun right now. I'm going to hold you on until I get to shore, alright? He thought to Maer.