XxDragonletxX

The Unknown Paradise

"Lets go get him and Nate some food while we look for some catnip." She smiles and leads the kitten into the trees to search for catnip, and to hunt for the boys. And maybe herself.

"Yay Mew!~" She said happily as she followed the hellfire hatchling on the search for catnip. And food for the Magi. "You know, I completely forgot to ask for that orange thingy's name!" She happily giggled. Kat looked around, and was soon distracted by a yellow butterfly. She quickly ran and tried to pounce on the butterfly, but failed to do so. That didn't stop her from trying again though.

She laughs softly and goes in search of something for the cat. "Hey! Is this catnip?" She sniffs a leafy green plant that smells vile to her. She kind of pokes it with her snout. And wrinkles her nose. Looking around she tries to sniff out maybe a squirrel or a rabbit but smells nothing. "Don't get scared but I'm about to make something." She says to the cat before taking a deep breath and letting out a long stream of flame. A fire fox erupts from the flame and starts to go in search for some food for her and the others.

Katerika awed at the fire creature. She became stopped trying to catch the yellow butterfly and instead stood and watched as the fire creature went away to well...do something. "I didn't know you can do that! She exclaimed as she ran towards Chessayia.

Chess laughs and hugs the kitten. "Dragons have many talents, I am a fire breed, I have fire. You friend the Magi, the orange one, is a Magick breed." She smiles and pulls the catnip from the ground and gives it to Kat.

Katerika smiled and laughed nervously. "I lied. I dislike catnip...mew~" She quietly said. She looked at Chessayia with her cute eyes. "Also, what's a "Mac-gick?" She asked. She tilted her head. The creatures seemed more complicated then she thought. "I have a Billvion questions to ask you about....Dr-dra-" She wasn't sure how to pronounce it.

"Dragons. And it's fine, ask away while we find food for me and the boys." She smiles and continues to walk with little Kat

"I'd like some fish! Or..well..something...Maybe a mouse or two?" She said to Chessayia. She wasn't sure what she should eat, but she was sure hungry. "Anything that has meat in it...I guess..." She said. Kat smiled. "I'm not sure! Mew~" She laughed nervously.

"Alrighty." She picks the Kitten up and puts her on her head. "Hold onto my horns." She leaps into the air and flies a little before stopping and welcoming her fox back. He carries two birds and three raccoon's in his mouth. She dismisses him back into ash and gives the birds to the kitten. "Eat up!" She giggles and smiles. Carrying the raccoon's on her back.

Katerika nodded and took the two birds, hiding inside a bush to eat them. "Lucky! You get to fly!" She said as she started to eat one of the bird, but tried to be as polite as possible. "Are the racoons for the orange draegeon and your boyfriend?" She asked.

Clair wrinkled her snout in slight confusion when the hatchling mimicked her. 'Oh, she's trying to blow me off guard! Well I won't fall for that!' Before she could throw her claws down, a voice intterupted her. She turned to see Lillith looking at them with flaring flames. Clair couldn't help but look a little shocked. 'How did she find us?!' She hissed in her mind. Thinking fast, she regained her composure and smiled at Lillith brightly. "Oh, dear Lillith! You're here! Come, meet my young friend, Hailey!" She patted Hailey on the head with her raised claws, making it look like that was what she was going to do in the first place. "It seems she came after all, Hailey! This is Lillith, the dragon I wanted you to meet. Go say hi!" It appeared Clair's insanity was gone completely, and she was all sweet and nice once more. She planned for the hatchling to distract Lillith while she fled.

user posted image

Nate smiled at the Magi. "Well, I suppose that's because my breed is naturally a bit bigger than hers. But yes, she is a bit older. I'm assuming my egg was laid before hers was, though and I simply hatched later, because we are similar mentally. I'm not quite sure though. I would like to think that we're roughly the same age." He chatted. He nodded as Chess went off to hunt with Kat. "Hey, now that Chess is gone for now, I have to get back to something important. You can come with, but don't tell anyone." He said to the Magi and started walking back to where he came from.

user posted image

Hailey smiled as Clair patted her head. It was a way of showing friendship after all! "Oh look, your friend is on flaming pretty fire!" She cried happily as she went up to Lillith to examine her closer. "I'm Hailey! Clair said we were gonna come meet you! You are so pretty! I can do it too!" She babbled. She created a swirl of teal in the air to match Lillith's flames, and beamed up at her cheerfully.

Edited by skiddajane

Evako nodded, curious to see. "I'm guessing its for your girlfriend?" He said as he trotted along with the royal blue. He made a small aurora like ball, which was yellow mixed with orange. Does that mean curiosity or...? He followed Nate. "I'm Evako, by the way." He said.

user posted image

Nate turned a bit red. "Yeah, it's for my girlfriend. I'm making her a clay starfish. you can use the clay too if you want. After all, there is a whole mountain of it." He said. They neared the part of the mountain that was rich in the clay. He walked to an area inside of the cave where he thought he had seen a vein of amethyst. He was right. It was very small, but there was enough that he could dig out a few crystals with his strong claws. He crushed them into tiny purple chunks, and placed them next to the partially made starfish. He finished it after a few minutes, and placed the tiny amethysts around the edge of the creation. He didn't see any more natural gems, so he couldn't add anything else to it. Nate carefully picked it up and went outside the cave. Wanting the starfish to dry, but not wanting Chess to see it, he scaled a tree and wedged it between the topmost branches in a patch of sunlight. Now it can dry a day in peace. He thought. He climbed down to see if Evako had started making anything.

Lillith looks a little shocked at the hatchling before glancing to Clair, "Did you know she can do this?" She spreads her large wings before folding them against her back. She crouches down to the hatchlings level and smiles sweetly.

Chess grins at Kat while she eats the birds her fox had given her. "Yeah, the Coons are for them. And myself." She sits and waits for Kat to finish, smiling at the sweet little cat. She starts to skin her raccoon and eat chunks of meat from it.

Edited by Sylviinael

Evako stared at the clay. What was he suppose to make? Will it be a success, or will it'll be a failure? He thought about it for a moment. There were tons of things he could make, but he wasn't sure if he could have a even more creative idea. I'm having an artists block... He sighed. He looked around to see if anything was there to inspire him.

Evako eventually did manage to think of something he liked, but he wondered if could even create it. With a sigh, however, the Magi just started to mold it around, hoping that he could create it.

~~~

Kat eventually came out with a feather stuck onto her head. "I'm done now Mew!~" She exclaimed. She soon found herself distracted from trying to catch her own tail, chasing it around in a circle. After that, Katerika had found other entertainment, finding a dried dirt ball and played around with it, trying to juggle it.

Edited by Jass

Chess plucks the feather from the Cat's forehead. "Come sweety, lets go back to the boys and share the food." She smiles and carries the coons on her back.

"Okay!" Kat replied. She left the dried dirt ball somewhere on the ground and followed the dragon. "So, since you guys are in a girlfriend and boyfriend relationship, what cha gonna do now now?" She asked. Kat didn't exactly understand how things like "love" really seemed to work. "I mean, after you guys get married or something like that, what are guys going to do?" She explained, hoping for the hellfire hatchling to understand.

user posted image

As Nate walked over to Evako, he saw him hard at work making....a....Nate wasn't sure what he was making. He walked around him, careful not to disturb his concentration. Sure this small part of the mountain was rich in clay, but he almost felt that he should only make things that seemed important, to conserve it. He sat inside of the small cave, and made random claw marks in the wall. It was quite warm inside, making conditions better for drying clay. He might even come here when winter comes around. Nate imagined him and Chess curled up inside this cave during the winter, with Kat playing with some vines near them. Maybe even Evako lying down somewhere to get out of the cold. His thoughts of his friends pleased him, but he wasn't sure if his interpretation matched the picture in his head. He shrugged it off and continued making meaningless marks until Chess came back.

((Nate is envisioning children, but since he's basically just a kid himself, he isn't going to think of it like that until he is WAY older. haha smile.gif ))

user posted image

Hailey turned from Lillith and started prancing about the crystal cave, letting a rainbow of random colors shoot out from her paws whenever they hit the ground. She felt ecstatic when she made such bright and cheerful colors. She was such a naturally happy dragon, she wanted Lillith to feel this awesome too. She even threw in a lot of dark red in hopes that Clair was watching too. How wonderful it felt to please.

Evako crafted a design that was shaped like a diamond. He even made a place holder to well...place something inside. "...Hey Nate, do you have anything shiny like a type of mineral or something?" He asked. He had planned to make a diamond...something. It was merely a pretty design, and he liked looking at it. Why not make it in reality? He molded the shape of the clay, adding a bit of a detailed look. ...I have no idea what this will then turn into... He sighed. He focused on his incomplete work, trying to figure out how to patch up the problems. And should I name it? He added in his mind.

user posted image

Nate looked up from his mindless drawing to look at the magi. "There's a small vein of Amethyst over there," He pointed to the wall of the cave. "But there's not a lot of it. Go ahead though, it's your first creation. Might as well make it memorable." He said to Evako, his mind filling with curiosity as to what he was making.

Chess smiles and playfully tickles the kitten with the tip of her tail. They return to the cave and she gives the two male the two coons. She holds her own coon and grins "Dig in."