Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

"That doesn't really explain anything to me." She said to Fate. "What if she actually attacked a innocent?" She anxiously asked.

"None of those people were innocent." Fate snapped. "I heard the voices of the rouges up there and if she attacked anyone it was them. Rouges are far from innocent and she has every reason to attack them." Fate glared at Maria, daring her to say one word about how rouges aren't that big of a deal.

"But I'm sure Rouges can be nice sometimes." She smiled. Aki was a rouge, and he was nice... She thought. "Prove that Aki is evil." She dared Fate.

Mara washed her claws carefully, making them bone-white again.

"I think we should start." She sent to Fate.

She looked in an abandoned, half caved in log house. She didn't find much, but she found a broken shaver and some scissors.

She returned with the two in her mouth and tossed them at Fate. She looked closely at Maria, seeing if she was smart enough to know what was going to happen.

Lila seemed hurt for a second. Instead, her face was made calm and accusing as she looked at Alex.

"Lila: Yeah. I'm weak. The girl that, if she wanted to, could burn this entire building down to the ground with only about 5 lighters is weak. No. You, a person who obsesses over cameras, seems incredibly sneaky and suspicious, makes snide little remarks at everyone, and is a complete sadist, is a much better and stronger person than me. *face finally fills with anger* Do me a favor? Kindly pi$$ off."

Fate stopped and twirled around. "Are you brainless?" she asked. "Don't you remember what happened or is your crown just full of skull? The rouges banded together under a man named Wrath and destroyed everything in their path. They murdered every man, woman, and child who stood in their way. They didn't care if they killed an infant and they didn't care if they smashed an egg. They poured hellfire down upon the earth and strangled the life out of anyone they could get their filthy hands on. As soon as they destroyed everything, they disbanded. Now they're trying to to blend back into society, the same society that they ruined. Do you think people like that can be nice? Don't you dare say, 'Well Aki never wanted to be a rouge'. Even if he was born into the system he did nothing to stop the process. Did he ever try to run away? Did he try to help the innocents? Or did he just stay with the rouges and complained that no one likes him because he was a rouge. People who do nothing are just as guilty as those who do the wrong thing." Fate's tail was twitching ever so slightly. "I you want to run off with murderers then be my guest. Even if you think Aki is good you must remember that he is still a rouge. One rouge brings in more and sooner or later you'll be trapped." Fate sat down with a hiss.

Edited by Doctortear

Maria looked at the pair of scissors. "You're going to cut my hair, Aren't you?" She sighed. "Give me them." She commanded. She would rather not have the dragons shave her head than do it herself. "I would rather go back with Alex and Aki though." She laughed. "I'm sure it'll be much more interesting."

~~~

Alex smiled. For a second, his eyes became red like a demons, but it returned to normal after. "I'm actually a masochist, but that works." He said as he watched the sky. "I'm a demon." He smiled. "A demon that may as well ruin your life." He turned to face Lila. "or thats what you think." He laughed.

Mara shook her head, "No, you probably are not going to cut it short. We need you bald if you're going to live."

Mara took the scissors and motioned for Maria to come to her.

"Lila: It's not what I think. I just view you as an annoying little jacka$$ who keeps pi$$ing me off. Nothing more. Nothing less."

"I'm sure we could work it out a better a way." Maria backed up. "Look, I can deal with short hair, but not bald. And I'm pretty sure I have a better way." She said, nervous. "Why did you take me away from my homeland again?" She muttered.

Edited by Jass

"Oh come now, little princess." Fate said as she stood up. "You can't be running around with golden locks. You must make yourself as invisible as possible. More so now since people are curious about gold and your crown adorns a golden trail."

Mara sighed, "Look, if it's a cap you're wanting to wear, it won't cut it. Fate here can probably do it better than I. We have to make you bald."

Mara secretly put a barrier in case she tried to run. She winced at the power, but kept a mostly straight face.

"Now, please cooperate and come." She commanded.

"I'll let you cut it if I'll only look like a boy." She smiled. "Like my brother's hair." She said. "I'll cooperate if you do. She puffed up.

~~~

Alex smiled. "How old are you again?" He randomly asked, ignoring Lila's insult.

Mara was getting angry now. "No hair. I don't want to have to hold you do-" She stopped. Threats wouldn't help at all. She smiled gently, but it was a fake one.

"Okay. We'll cut it like your brother's. Just tell me what it looks like while I'm cutting it." She lied. If she said this, she'd have to cooperate. She stopped the barrier, she'd need the energy.

"Lila: About 20 if I've been keeping track right......Why do you want to know?"

Zia looked from one human to the other, not really knowing what else to do. She tensed in case she had to jump between them. She had a feeling there might be another fight at some point between the two, and she did not want to be in here when this place started burning down.

"Do you think these humans might be a bit... dangerous?" She whispered to Aki.

Edited by makenziec123

Aki was confused. "How?" He whispered back. He thought the humans were pretty nice and fun.

~~~

Maria looked at Mara. She's faking it.... She sighed. How else would a dragon's emotion change so suddenly? ".....Why do hate smiling?" Maria asked Mara, still not coming. "Do you not like happiness?" Maria said, confused.

~~~

Alex did a smile."I see." He said. "Sorry to bother you and being a pain in the neck then." He apologized. "I don't get it though, why people and dragons are still filled with revenge and or struggle." He sighed.

"Well, I mean, they're funny and nice most of the time, but the one that likes fire could burn the whole place down!" She whispered back.

"And I don't want that place upstairs to be destroyed… It's pretty." She thought to herself.

"Eh. Never mind. It's probably just me over reacting." She smiled at him and turned back to finish her third s'more. There looked like there was enough for everybody to have one...

Edited by makenziec123

Aki looked at Zia. "Are...you okay? Nothing wrong?" He asked. "Is there something here you wanna keep?" He said to Zia, wondering. Aki ate a S'more. It was sweet and addicting to eat, but he still focused on Zia, wondering when she'll answer.

"Should I show him…?" She thought for a moment.

"Well... there's this really pretty room upstairs where I went and got the wood before. Do you want to see it?" She asked sheepishly, glancing down at her talons and then back to the golden wyvern.

"Sure! Why not?" He smiled. Aki noticed that Alex was staring at both of them quietly. He ignored it, however, and continued on. "Where is it?" Aki asked Zia. He was curious to see what Zia liked.

"Lila: Just human nature, I gue-Hmm?"

Lila suddenly turned her head towards her stick which was now catching fire rather quickly and was right next to her. She quickly pushed it in with her bare foot as to keep her from suddenly catching on fire and burning or just ending up with nothing to wear. Ironic, since she was wearing nothing but rags at the time instead of any clothes she would actually care about. Her focus soon went to another marshmallow as she pierced it and attempted to burn it in the fire.

"Okay! Come on!" Zia gave a wide grin and quickly led Aki back to the staircase, which was still surrounded by splinters of wood.

"It's right above us! I think you'll like up there, it's got a lot of stuff in it! Or, at least, it did before I pushed down the stairs. Oh..." She trailed off.

"How am I gonna get back up there? My back is still killing me and there's a lot of wood to move if we decided to do that…"

Alex watched. "Are you okay?" He asked, as he started to roast marshmallows again. He drank some water. He waited for a reply. He decided to be impatient and asked Terran something. "so, any stories you want or have to tell?" Alex smirked.

"Ah, whatever." Zia muttered under her breath and started beating her wings. Every stroke brought on a wave of pain, but she just thought to herself "No pain, no gain." and kept on flying up to the beautiful ballroom.

"Ta-da!" Zia panted once she (again, clumsily) landed on the velvety carpet.

"You liked that little tea cup so much I thought you might like this place too." She added once he landed as well.