Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

The Guardian dragon cocked her head to the side, still a little fuzzy on most of what had happened after she blacked out.

Her face and back were still hurting a lot, but most of the blood had dried up now.

"Did I miss something here?" She asked, noticing that the Soulpeace looked about ready to murder the poor man.

Edited by makenziec123

"Not much, she just wants to kill me..." He mournfully said. "Pity, I didn't do anything." He lied again. "you can see I'm going to be on the verge on death soon." He glared at the Striped and Soul peace.

Zia snarled again at the two opposing dragons.

"Not if I can help it!" She winced, but somehow managed to dart over to where this strange human was, grab him by the back of his shirt collar, and run over to the broken window where they had all come in.

Hissing in slight pain as she put the human on her back, she shouted to Aki; "Come on! Let's go!" as she spread her wings.

Edited by makenziec123

Evan wasn't quite sure what was going on anymore. All he knew was that a very annoying human was involved. Best I just follow the others, he thought as the Guardian yelled. He came up yo the window and followed.

Overhead, there was a distant figure. It was obviously flying, but it was heard to make it out. The loud beat of it's wings guaranteed that it was a large creature, but what? As the creature flew, it looked down as if stalking the area like a vulture waiting for a meal. It was flying lower. The figure was, in fact, a large Green Dragon flying over the city as it looked over the city, looking for any sort of life or a morsel. A male Green Dragon named Terran Verdeosa who was battered in scars and burn marks. However, unbeknownst to any that may be looking at the figure, there was a very small creature, at least in comparison to Terran, and was riding the dragon's back as they flew. It was small and fragile, about 5'8'' and covered in dirt and rags. It wore a bag and had a few burns and scars as well, but not as much as it's current mode of transportation. It had a smile on it's face as it played around with a lighter, while being incredibly intrigued by the flames. The flames let out a nice warmth against it's dirt covered face and dirty, tan hair. The little pyromaniac was Lila Cavick, a young human girl who was simply relaxing on her companion, Terran's, back. While she spent all of her attention and entertainment on the lighter, Terran was the one trying to make sure they were fed. After about another minute of flying, he came crashing down on a partially destroyed building. Or more specifically, one of the buildings room that was now absent of walls all around. Lila got off and looked around to observe the area, with the usual "hand on her forehead" thing that most would do. The hand went on her chin as she thought on their next course of actions. Done thinking, she turned to face her much larger ally.

"Lila: I got it! Let's look in the building for stuff! Stuff is good and whatever's here could be good! Is it fine if I go on ahead?"

"Terran: Go ahead. Just make sure you do not do anything that could end badly for you or I."

"Lila: Eh. Nothing to worry about! Ooh, a pipe!"

She quickly picked up a random pipe she found on the floor as she twirled it around. With it, she went over one of the broken walls as she began a search for....whatever meal it would be considered at this time.

Alex glared at the striped dragon and the soul peace gleefully. "I win." He mouthed. He stuck out his tongue at them. He looked at the Gold Wyvern and smiled. He put his finger on his mouth. "Keep it a secret." Alex mouthed at the male. Let's continue on with the play, shall we? He smiled. He had successfully got in despite being a ex-rogue. A grim secret for me to keep. He thought. No one should spoil it just yet though... He thought to himself.

~~~~~

Aki just nodded. The man to him seems only perverted, not dangerous. "He would sure entertain us all..." Aki whispered as he followed Zia. He wanted some comedy for him to laugh, despite him doing weird and perverted pairings. Then again, he is insane... he sighed.

Zia slowed down for a moment so that she and Aki were flying side by side. She already knew she couldn't stay airborne very long, especially with the human on her back. She was amazed she had been able to take off so smoothly, but she knew she'd pay for it later when her shredded back muscles started burning from over use.

After a while, she asked the man that was riding her;

"So, what was your name? I never did quite catch it."

Edited by makenziec123

As Lila walked around the hallways of the empty building, she checked around for any equipment. It seemed like this place was a workplace before it was so severely damaged. Through that knowledge, her goal was to see if she could find a soda machine or one of those stereotypical gigantic water bottles that pour the workers water. So far, she found a few left over cans and 2 unopened sodas. There wasn't really much besides that, but it was only the first floor or so. She came across a flight of stairs that were, like the building, partially destroyed and a bit tricky to get down. As she looked around the next floor, she found yet another gigantic hole in the wall. Deciding to take a look at what else was around here, she approached it. She took a look down and saw what looked like a small group of dragons and one person. A smile arrived upon her face. She hid behind a wall as she continued to look at them and wonder what they're doing. It was difficult to hear them what with her being much higher, but she still tried to listen on.

"I'll tell you later." Alex replied. He didn't exactly want to tell anybody his name just yet. "I can tell you I'm Maria's butler, though." He smiled. "Anyway, I'm a camera man. I take pictures of dragons and people. My camera-" He looked around. His camera wasn't with him. "....MY CAMERA! NO! I FORGOT MY CAMERA!" He realized. "NOOOOO! I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!" He cried. It took him a year to take 25% of the whole species. "MY LIFE IS OVERRRR!" He looked at the ground, which was quite a long way down. "Maybe I can jump down and fall to my death...." He moaned.

Edited by Jass

"What are you, crazy?! Why would you do that when we can just turn around and go get it?" Zia asked tiredly, her already half-lidded eyes searching for somewhere to land.

"We'll go back for it in a little while." She told him as she clumsily landed on top of another nearby building.

Edited by makenziec123

Alex fiddled his fingers. "Yeah, I kinda am crazy." He replied with pride. He hopped down to get his camera. "Oh, sweet darling, sorry I left you." He kissed the camera and hugged it. He looked at Aki, who was making a confused face. "Sorry for the troubles, I'm just really attached to this camera. It's like that this camera is my beautiful wife (which I never had.)" He stared at Aki, who was laughing.

As she heard the human go frantic suddenly, Lila couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the sight. The moment he yelled, she finally lost it. She quickly went from hiding behind a wall to one the floor, practically dying of pure laughter. However, there was a problem. The hole wasn't just a hole, but also had a bit of a slope at it's bottom as it merged back into the floor. Through fits of laughter, she suddenly found herself accidentally falling on the slope. Her laughter went to a surprised shout as her instinct takes over as she tries to make sure she doesn't fall.

"Lila: Oh censorkip.gif!!"

She quickly put her hands and feet in a spread as she tries to keep herself from falling to what could very easily be her death.

Zia lay down comfortably on the floor, laughing along with Aki at the funny little human, when she heard something coming from somewhere above their heads.

"...Hey, guys? Did something happen to my head before? Because I think I see another human up there." She asked, gesturing towards the wall.

"Hello? Is someone there?" Zia called to it.

Edited by makenziec123

Alex looked at the human. "....nniiicccce." he complimented her. He took the picture of the human. "I'm so glad your in my life...Camilla." He danced around with the camera. "Camilla, I so wish you were a human." Alex kissed the screen of the camera.

~~~~

Maria sighed. "I hope he isn't attached to any inanimate object." She said.

Edited by Jass

Zia giggled at the man's antics, wondering why the other human hadn't responded yet.

"Maybe they're just shy." She shrugged, laughing with her friends again.

Lila tried to get herself back up onto the floor, but couldn't seem to get a grip. She tried to reach see if she could put her foot up a bit so she could climb to the top, only for her to slip down a bit. While she didn't show it, her entire body was screaming in complete fear. Suddenly, a different voice besides her inner screams enter her head. A sigh of relief was released as she realized that it might be help for her.

"Lila: Yeah! Someone's here! Could I get a little help!?"

Terran was mostly not really paying much attention as he started fiddling around with a desk by scratching into it. He was more focused on waiting for Lila's return then anything. Until he heard what sounded like Lila and some dragon. The dragon was a bit hard to hear, but he definitely heard Lila and what sounded like trouble. He got up and quickly flew down to try and find her and see what the problem could possibly be.

"Ohoho~ is a dragon going to come?" He asked. He prepared his camera. "I'm....going to...." He smiled. "Take a picture of it!~" He laughed. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He squealed. He purposely fell. ".....Ouch." He moaned as he stood back up, his head filled with pain. "Gotta stop that habit!" He kept a note to himself.

Edited by Jass

Zia smiled at the strange man, then stood up and walked over to the wall where the person was.

"Okay, hang on for a minute." Zia called up to the other human before starting to flap her wings, but immediately winced and doubled over from the pain of opening up some of her gashes again.

She sheepishly looked over at the golden wyvern; "Um,... Aki? I don't think I can get up there... Sorry..."

She was embarrassed that she could be made so helpless from injuries like these when she had made it through much worse before. She had made it through the bombing of Neo-Metropolis for crying out loud!

Angry with herself, she decided to just go to keep watch by the window instead.

"Its alright. It was also kinda my fault for leaving you like this." Aki replied. Then, he helped the girl. "Ohoho~" The man snickered a bit. Whats he thinking? Aki thought.

~~~

"What a couple." He whispered. It was too bad though that his camera couldn't record. "Its alright, Camillia, I still love you." He patted on the camera. It flashed. "I love you too." He said to it.

Zia laughed; "Not really Aki. If I hadn't turned my back I'd be fine." She replied, smiling over her shoulder at him before returning her gaze to the slowly setting sun.

"I forgot how pretty it was…" She thought to herself.

Edited by makenziec123

Alex sat quietly and observed the camera. He looked closer to see a sticker scythe on the screen. Alex simply smiled. "I love you very much...Camilia." He said. He carefully wore the camera on his neck.

As Terran flew over and looked for Lila, he finally spotted her clinging to a slope that was apart of a gigantic hole in the wall. He let out a huff as he flew over, only to see another dragon heading over to her as well. A Golden Wyvern if he knew his own race well enough. He went by the 2 as he looked around to see if there were any others.

Lila suddenly heard the beating of wings as they came closer and closer. So her rescuer was a dragon....? She tried to see if she could get a better look, but she couldn't seem to get a good enough angle to get even a bit of a look. Then she heard more beating of wings, but it sounded less coordinated and different. Obviously it was another dragon. It became obvious who when they talked.

"Terran: Lila, what happened here?"

"Lila: Oh! Hey Terran! Uh.....I felt like rock-climbing? By the way, who's behind me?"

"Terran: A Golden Wyvern."

"Lila: Really?! Man, that's awesome! Always wanted to see one!"

Zia laughed softly and shook her head at the crazy man.

"Lily did always say that the crazy people are the ones that are the most fun!"

She turned to the new human. "So, what's your name?" She asked.

Edited by makenziec123

The man glared at her and smiled. "....Alex." He whispered. "shhhhh." He put his finger over his mouth. He then laughed manically. "I take it Aki is your boyfriend?" He asked her. He snickered a bit.

~~~

Aki watched as another dragon came by and helped her first. He smiled a bit. Looks like she didn't need any help at all anymore... He thought.

Edited by Jass

Zia blushed, taken aback a bit.

"N-Not that I'm aware of!" She stuttered. "Why? Did Aki say something?" She asked, trying to sound even-toned.