Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Alex looked at his hand. "I feel fine. My nerves already lost most of the feels anyway." He looked at Zia. "When I protect my master, it often happens. I only feel tickles in it right now.....Its kinda strange, I really want to feel pain." He sighed. "The only thing I feel though are tickles." He stared on the ground. He smiled. "Its foolish, isn't it?" he laughed.

Feeling a bit less weirded out, Zia relaxed and smiled at Alex.

"Well, I mean, everyone wants something. Some people's wants just seem strange to others." She replied.

Alex looked at Zia for a moment, then he took a picture of her. "Are you still freaked out with your private conversation with Lila and the....thing?" He asked,. He smiled at Aki,who was curious on what was going on.

~~~

Aki looked at Alex. He was sure he had seen this man somewhere, but just where...? Aki wanted to ask him a question, but it seemed private to the camera man.

Fate stopped when she heard voices. "Keep down!" he commanded Maria. Fate crouched low on the ground and kept still. Those weren't just voices she was hearing, they were familiar voices. "We need to get out of here, fast." Fate said as he began to scoot Maria away.

((OOC: Sorry for late reply.))

Maria was already quiet. But she tried to be quieter. She wondered though, where Fate and her are going to go.

~~~~

Aki observed Alex's burned hand. "Don't you have anything to cover it?" Aki asked Alex.

Zia blushed again and shifted uncomfortably next to her friend.

"He just HAD to bring that back up again?" She thought to herself.

"I can go back upstairs and get one of the table clothes. We could use it as a bandage." She said.

Aki looked at Alex, who was snickering out of delight. "So....Why are you camera man?" Aki asked.

~~~

Alex stared at Aki's eyes. He didn't reply. He just laughed. "Secret." He whispered. He took a picture of Aki's pair of blue eyes. To him, it shown like it was the ocean and the sky, mixed. Alex stroked Aki's scales with his better hand. When you die....Let me keep your eyes. He smiled. Alex thought that his eyes shown brighter than a pearl.

Zia cocked her head to the side and looked at Alex.

"How come you seem to have so many secrets Alex?" She asked, a curious smile coming across her face. "Where you a spy~?" She teased, laughing a bit. Her face was starting to become a more normal color again.

Alex looked at Zia. "...Maybe." He smiled at Zia and glared at her. "You'll find out later on who I really am. Or, if you want, ask Maria." He roasted another marshmallow, this time, properly, and ate it with some biscuits. "I doubt she'll tell you anything either though." He laughed. "Secrets will eventually be cracked and revealed from the egg." He said as he roasted another marshmallow.

Zia just shrugged and picked up her stick and a marsh mellow to roast. She didn't really like the taste or smell of things burning, so she just toasted the little white puff to a golden-brown and ate it.

She was surprised by how good they were! She hadn't had sweets in a long time...

She practically inhaled the next one.

Alex smiled at Zia, who was happily eating the marshmallows. "Try eating it with these." Alex gave Zia a pair of biscuits and some chocolate chips. "They'll surely taste batter."He said as he created a S'more himself, before eating it.

Mara was about to go after the human, but decided he wasn't worth the trouble. She went to go look for the human girl and Fate. She found them, but saw that they were hiding.

She quickly hid too, and sent a telepathic message to Fate, "That girl's hair is too bright. We need to shave it off somehow."

She looked at her crimson claws and decided to wash them later, or else they would be stained to look brownish.

Zia happily returned Alex's smile and then tried to copy how he made the s'mores.

Once she had finished the sticky treat, she smiled and licked her lips.

"These are delicious!" Zia exclaimed "Aki, have you had one yet? They're so good!" She said as she excitedly continued to discover the fact that she had a sweet tooth.

Fate glanced at Maria and looked at her golden locks. "Yes, its too bright." she replied to Mara. "I doubt she'll like getting her hair removed, but her survival depends on it." Fate glanced around and bite her lip. "Is two face and the other rouges still there?" she asked Mara.

Maria looked at Mara and Fate, both were focused on her gold hair. She wondered what they were talking about. Their talking about my hair,aren't they? She thought. She wished sometimes that her hair wouldn't attract too much attention. If only Alex was here. She thought. If only her brother was here as well.

"Terran: Alex, may I ask you something? How exactly were the nerves removed from your hand? It was obviously a complicated or painful process, so I'm quite curious on how it went on and how."

Lila was busy juggling a few of her lighters to keep herself busy as the fire burned. It seemed well fed enough that it wouldn't end up burning out to nothing anytime soon, so why just have the lighters sit around? Plus, unlike her previous lighter, they weren't burning hot enough to burn her hand.

Alex laughed. "Tsk,tsk,tsk, secret. I thought you should know I would say that." He sighed. "Its my habit to keep things a secret, after all." He smiled.

"Terran: You can't blame a Green for trying."

Terran let out a puff as he relaxed down, almost seeming like he just went into hibernation or something of the such.

"heehee..." Alex wanted to anger Lila to see how her temper is. "Terran and Lila, together beside a tree..." Alex smiled a bit. "K-I-S-S..." She looked at Lila to see what her reaction was.

Mara nodded. "Yes, we need to scram. Let us hide somewhere, preferably with water."

Mara stealthily crawled away, motioning for the other two to follow her. She eventually found a lake, and waited for the other two.

Maria looked at Fate, before going towards where Mara was. "Hey, what about the others?" She asked, worried. She hoped nothing bad happened, especially Alex.

"We can't stay with them." Fate said as she shook her head. "It's far too dangerous at the moment. There are people there who will hurt you. Our job is to keep you safe and we're going to make sure that happens." That is, until something gets too dangerous for me. Then I will leave you behind and save my own skin. Fate nudged Maria forward and walked towards the lake.

Lila's concentration broke as she dropped each of the lighters. Each one made a very loud clunk and clank sound. She had an obvious agitated look on her, but still smiled despite that.

"Lila: You know. You're starting to push it Alex. Especially sine I have a plasma gun in my bag."

She took her bag and kept it quite close to her. Probably to hide the bit of blush on her face.

"But Mara looks just fine." Maria said. She noticed that Mara didn't have any injuries at all. The only thing that was abnormal was Mara's Claws, as they were stained red for some reason. "Mara is fine....but I don't think..."

~~~

Alex smiled. "Thank you for helping me, Lila." He stood up and walked towards Aki. "You made me find out that you will be angered a lot, sweating the small stuff, and if no one is with you, you'll die because you'll become reckless." He laughed.

"Don't be so ignorant." Fate scolded. "Don't you see the blood on her talons? She had to protect herself because someone attacked her. She doesn't look like the type to attack someone, and I doubt a healer would attack someone who did nothing wrong." Fate saw the lake up ahead. They were getting closer to it.