Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

"you said it." Aki muttered. A flash came up, which surprises him. He scoured over with his eyes to find Alex taking pictures of him and Zia. "The story of Romeo and Juliet, dragon version." Alex smiled. "Directed by me, and the only, Alex the camera man." He snickered a bit, but was soon back to taking pictures of Zia and Aki together. Aki just ignored the white flashes after that.

Edited by Jass

Fate sat down with a huff. "Mara, are we going to take the princess back to bright eyes?" Fate asked as she looked up at the Soulpeace. "I am wary for I know the rouges are with him. If we try to sneak in and speak with him, there is the risk we will be get caught. If we get caught, then you should know, from past knowledge, the chaos that will proceed." Fate lifted her talons and examined a claw. "Of course, we can always stay away from bright eyes and keep the princess safe." Fate said. "But I am not sure where we would take her. I don't like the idea of caring for a little girl for the rest of my life. No offense, princess."

Maria glared at Fate and smiled. "it would actually be quite nice with either ways." Was what came out of her mouth. She had copied Alex's looks for this. Nonetheless, it surprised quite a bit people before the war came in. I really have no use...Thats fine. This actually gives me advantage to live longer in this body. She thought.

~~~

Alex stopped taking a picture for a few moments. Something obviously jabbed his previous memories awake. Once upon a time... He remembered his lady reading him books. There was a dragon. Nobody accepted him. He was weird, so everyone called him a demon. Then, a boy, pitying him, decided to switch bodies just for a day. So then, the boy was now a dragon, and the dragon was the boy. The boy's life as the dragon was horrible, while the dragon's life as the boy was magnificent. When the day ended, the dragon in the boy refused to switch bodies, and had the boy's friends kill the dragon with the boy in it. Nonetheless, the dragon continued on living in the boy's body, until the very end. But, the dragon in the boy became insane and killed everyone, along with him also. THE END. He remembered the story well, and liked it at the same time for some reason.

"Is that... really... necessary... Alex?" Zia asked between gasps and coughs. She thought she was annoyed, but she really didn't care enough anymore. If those flashes would make her neck stop burning she'd grin and bear it.

"The floor's cold." She thought as she shivered a bit. "But at least I have my friends here with me." She smiled slightly.

Edited by makenziec123

Alex walked a bit toward her, but stopped because his shoes were touched with crimson blood. He smiled. "And miss the chance of you and Aki being in this camera? No way!" He said. He'd rather take the chance and die for it rather than miss it. He smiled at Zia. "You make me think of someone....someone who I completely forgot though....It was definitely a 'human', though." He said as he tried to remember his long lost 'friend.'

~~~

Aki smiled. "Well, at least Alex didn't take a corpse of you. But I bet he wouldn't actually do that, right Alex?" Aki stared at him. "Yeah, sure, maybe." Alex said as he was more focused on the blood rather than Aki and Zia.

~~~

Alex found himself wiping some of Zia's blood off the floor. He examined it, and for a moment, he almost found her blood "beautiful." He wiped the blood off, however, to prevent Aki and the others from getting too suspicious.

Aki simply smiled. "I dunno, just be scared. You can't hide your emotions forever ,so let it out." Aki replied. "Its natural to be scared." Aki said to her. He still wondered where Shyvin is, at the same time though. Don't tell me we just left Shyvin like he just died. Aki sighed.

Mara looked at Maria quizzically with her being so quiet all of a sudden.

"I'm pretty sure we should keep an eye on her. For all we know, 'bright eyes' might be in danger." She replied. She knew Evan was able to take care of himself.

"What are you thinking?" She asked Maria out of curiosity.

"A story Alex told me a long time ago." She replied. She had remembered a story of some sort. "I think it was called a funny story? Or at least thats where I found it in Alex's room." Maria thought. "I think the title was Two can keep a secret if one was dead, or, something like that." Maria said.

"Lila: Not exactly the best advice there Aki. It's just better to relax Zia and try not to worry too much right now. Too much worrying could cause problems at this point. Especially considering where the injuries are."

Lila just sat down. There wasn't really much for her to do to help out right now.

"I'm not very good at tips." He said as he looked at Alex, who was looking at Zia's left over blood. He was glaring it for some reason, but Aki didn't know why. He suddenly saw Alex's eyes red for a second, glowing, but it returned to normal quickly. Why do my mind play tricks on me so much? And why must it always be Alex thats the victim of it? He thought. He made a confused expression.

~~~

Alex glared at Aki before mimicking Aki's confused expression. "What's wrong?" He asked Aki. "...nothing." Aki replied.

"Thanks guys." She tried to smile at everyone, but it looked more like something out of a nightmare than a friendly gesture from the blood on her teeth and lips.

Zia glanced up at the hole in the ceiling where they'd all come through.

"Uh... how are we *cough* gonna get out of here? *cough, cough* Because I'm pretty sure I broke part of my wing..." Zia said, wiping at the corners of her mouth.

Alex walked away a few meters. Scissors,scissors. He thought as he searched. Finally, he found something shiny, but full of dirt. It wasn't any average scissor, though. Alex picked it up to find a small, rusted shear-like appearance. It was definitely a pair of scissors though. Well, well, well, what do we have here? A old kind of scissors from long ago.... He thought as he gave it a something to cut. It was cut surprisingly easy, despite its rust.

((I think we'll just give this a hiatus or something for now. Give it a day or 2(weekend in other words) and then we'll come back. At least that's what I'm doing.))

((We could restart the RP. If you'd like that or to discuss that, than the OoC is wide open))

ANNOUNCEMENT:

It is to my judgement that the RP would benefit from restarting. Therefore, from this post on, we will have a fresh start to go off of. Please, go check the OoC, and if it appears that I have not added one or more of your characters, tell me and rePM me imidiatly.

Evonixe

--------------------

Evan scanned the area. The sun was slowly crawling its way above the horizon, shedding a new day's light on the Avine Swamp. In front of him, a few willows swayed in the slight breeze, dew glittering in the drooping leaves. Behind him, majestic skyscrapers stood their ground, refusing to acknowledge that their parch had fallen. Amongst the rubble a few scrawny rats skittered, hardly fit for a meal and assured to be diseased. He almost considered eating them, though, as his belly was clawing at him with hunger, but he knew that risking sickness wasn't worth a near-useless meal. Especially since the 'community's' only healer was unfit for any type of medicinal magic. Sighing, he walked over to a small dugout - what he called his home - and ate a couple of mice he had saved. For a dragon, they were almost nothing, but he was so hungry it didn't even matter.

A Nilia poked her head out up from a bush. A stolen trilby was placed upon her head. It was tilted to the side in an attempt to keep it from falling off Nilia's head. The tail of a scrawny mouse hung from her mouth. Fate slurped up the tail and hopped out of the bush. She landed skillfully onto the ground and grabbed a hold on her hat. The dusk that reigned over the sky was slowly being consumed by beams of sunlight. The cool air would soon be replaced by the warmth of the grand star making it's way above the horizon. Fate let go of her hat and looked at the path ahead of her. There was no direct road to follow, but Fate did not care. She was a loner, and she enjoyed the travel through places where no one would go. Fate began to hum the tune of an

she had heard long ago. She trotted forward and made her way into whatever laid before her.

Evan decided there was nothing to do. The Stripe wormed his way through the hole and looked off into the distance. He thought he saw a tiny speck of blue, but ignored it, telling himself it was nothing, maybe even a figment of his imagination. Hunger can do that to you, he thought. That's why I'm hunting. Skirting a nearby forest, he strained his ears for any brake in the almost never ending silence. Of course, though, today was no different from any other. That was, until he heard a faint set of footsteps. It was barely audible, but it was there. Running towards it, he went for a while before stumbling on something and slamming head on into a tree. Wincing at his sprained ankle, he looked up and saw a Nilia. Not a suitable meal. "What do you want!?" he said angrily, "I was hunting! You'll have scared all the prey away!" he growled. He wasn't really mad at the Nilia, though, but more so at his stupidity.

Fate stopped in her tracks. She blinked curiously at the Stripe and ceased her humming. "I am sorry my good sir." she said with a dip of her head. "But I'm pretty sure I did not ruin your hunt. If you wish to blame something, then I would suggest blaming the tree in front of you." Fate looked over at the tree and then glanced back at the Stripe in front of her. "If you just wish to call me out form things I did not do, then I think this conversation is over." Fate stated. She didn't care for company and this Stripe really wasn't her type. If anything, he would try to eat her. Fate liked living and didn't enjoy the thought of being someone's snack.

Maria puffed up her cheeks. "I'm bored." She sighed. Nothing really entertained her in the forest anymore. She grabbed a flower. "He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not..." She said as she took off each petal, stripping away the flower. "He loves me not..." She said as she took off the final petal. She looked at the stem. She dropped it. "He loves me!" She said as she cheered. "...Who loves me again?" She asked herself. "Oh, forget it! Someone loves me!" Maria smiled.

Evan grunted his distaste. "Does it even matter? I stumbled on you, no more, so whether or not you end the converse doesn't matter to me." He looked behind him, ready to turn back, when he heard something rustle. Pouncing on it without even thinking, he triumphantly came back out with a scrawny squirrel. It looked as if it were about to die anyways, but he hungrily gulped it down as if it were a feast. Starting back off to camp, he looked at the Nilia one last time. "Come if you want. Or stay. It's more of an offer than an invitation."

Fate paused for a moment. She didn't care for company, but this stranger proved himself useful, to some extent. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to use him for a little while. Fate adjusted her hat and looked over at the stranger. "Very well, I'll accompany you for a short length of time, seeing as there is nothing else for me to accomplish here." Fate said strongly. She walked after the Stripe and began to follow him.