Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

As Terran got under where Lila was, she slide off and onto him. The 2 looked at the Golden Wyvern. Well, Terran looked at him. Lila was just staring in awe and amazement. With that, he decided to ask something that was on his mind.

"Terran: So where exactly did you come from?"

"No, its just that....You two look so cute together!" He confessed. "I mean, Aki was the only one who cared for you despite him being a rogue. Oh! Its like a Romeo and Juliet play! Such rare and forbidden love!" He smiled.

~~~

Aki wasn't sure if the dragon was talking to him or the girl. So he ignored both of them. He simply went back to his friends and the perverted man.

Edited by Jass

((Uh....Terran was talking to you. Not Lila. And Lila's not even little.))

"Um... Thank you?" Zia replied, smiling and slightly confused.

She didn't see Aki coming back until he landed, and jumped slightly, thinking he might have heard their conversation.

"Oh, uh.. Hey, welcome back! Where's the person that was on the wall?" Zia asked, noticing that there was no one on her friend's back.

"Over there with another dragon." He replied. He stared at the man, who was snickering. Aki wondered what the eccentric man was talking about to Zia. It better not be the part where he thinks Evan and I are cute together. He thought. He'd rather forget the whole thing on how he met the strange man than doing that.

Edited by Jass

"Lila: So......."

"Terran: Hmm? Something the matter?"

"Lila: Can we talk to them? Please? I want to see the Golden Wyvern up close."

"Terran: What? Why would we do that?"

"Lila: Oh come on. They might have food."

"Terran: Alright. I wasn't really saying I was against the idea, but alright."

With that, the 2 flew over to where the Golden Wyvern went. Lila waved at them as they approached.

Aki watched as the dragon and girl flew over to them. He noticed that the girl was waving at them. He waved back at the girl. He did a smile. "Well, it looks like they-" He was cut off when he looked at the man, who was eating a sandwich. "What? Its lunch time for me." He drank some orange juice. This guy had food all along? What the... He didn't expect the man to bring food since there was little food left. He also didn't expect the man to eat sandwiches and drank other kinds of liquid like juice. What is he...? He wondered.

Fate cocked her head when Maria said something about her butler. "Who do you think that?" she asked. Two two humans were getting really loud now. One of them had a hand on the handle of a knife and the other one was waving around a broken glass bottle. We need to leave, now.

Maria noticed that Fate had a serious and worried expression. Oh, right, the two men. She wondered if the adults would attack her. I'll find out later. She smiled. "Are we going somewhere, Fate?" She asked.

As the 2 landed by them, Lila saw the sandwiches and her eyes lit up in a second. She got off as fast as possible and ran over to the man holding them. She quickly turned her head to the Golden Wyvern.

"Lila: *incredibly fast* Hi. Nice-to-see-you. Thanks-for-trying-to-help-me. Appreciate-it. *takes deep breath and looks back at the man* Can I have a sandwich or 2?"

Terran just blinked and looked at the Golden Wyvern.

"Terran: Hello and thank you for trying to help her. My name is Terran and she is Lila. May I ask for your names?"

Alex looked at Lila. "To be honest, I don't have much healthy foods left. I have a lot of junk food though." He replied. He then continued on eating his sandwich. He stared at Aki, who now had payed attention to Lila.

~~~

Aki suddenly shy and nervous, so, he merely walked away from them a few meters. Oh right....I almost forgot I'm antisocial sometimes. He sighed. He blushed a tiny bit because he was shy. He stared at the man, who was staring him back. I don't understand how he is so...unafraid to be so weird so suddenly....Then again, he is insane.... He then focused his attention back on the newcomers.

"Lila: I don't care! Food is food!"

Lila prepared to lunge at where the food was until a thought stopped her from doing so. She had no clue where the man kept his food.

"Lila: Oh yeah....Where's the food?"

"Find out yourself." He said as he drank some juice. He had hid his lunch bag on the antisocial dragon, just in case if he were to forget it. He smiled and looked at Aki, the gold wyvern. I wonder how long is it going to take for her to obtain it. He thought.

"Yes," Fate stated quickly as her eyes wandered from the two men. "We're getting our of here." Slowly, Fate began to back away. They had to be quiet. They couldn't afford to attract the attention if the two adults.

Zia smiled softly back at Aki, knowing that he was probably just being shy.

She turned back to the newcomers.

"Hi, um, I'm Zia! This is Alex;" She gestured towards the human in their group, "And this is Aki!" She smiled again at the golden wyvern, trying to coax him into joining the conversation.

"Terran: A pleasure to meet you all."

Terran simply lied down as he looked over to Lila. She seemed to be rapidly searching around the area, looking for the food that this Alex was talking about. She didn't seem to be having much luck.

Maria stood in her current position and watched Fate slowly moving to cover. Okay! I hope Alex gets here. She thought.

~~~

Alex ate the last bits of his sandwich. Who knew robbing a empty store could help me obtain food? He silently thought. He stared at Lila, wondering if she figured out which dragon has his lunch bag.

~~~~

"Kkkkuh!" Aki moved a meters more. He then noticed that something was behind his spikes. I'm sure its just dirt... He shrugged it off.

"Excuse me for a second." She said to the Green dragon, then walked over and sat down next to Aki.

"It's alright Aki. They're friendly!" Zia smiled reassuringly.

"Terran: You're excused."

Lila finally stopped searching after a bit and just looked down with a disappointed look on her face. She turned to the other dragons, wondering if they might have anything interesting. She let out a groan.

"Lila: Do you guys have an food....?"

Edited by Zeke1479

Aki didn't exactly calm down though. This a bother...Argh, why can't I actually talk to them? It was weird for him, since he still didn't have any experience. He was also confused on how he should talk to them. He than noticed that the man was pointing at his spikes. Does it attract attention or...? He shook his body to see if anything unwanted was there. Finally, The golden Wyvern found a bag. What's this doing in all places...? He looked closer to find the name "The camera man's lunch box of death." That explains it... He looked at the man.

Edited by Jass

Zia looked around her nervous friend at the bag that had just fallen out of his spikes.

"When did that get there?" She asked him, then looked over at Alex.

"When did he even have time to put that there…?"

Alex giggled. No telling.... He laughed as he tidied up and drank the last of his juice. "Shhhh..." He said to Aki. He took his bag back and put his bottle in it. "Keheehee..." He snickered as he walked off.

~~~

Creepy.... Was all Aki thought to him. He watched as the man walked off with his bag.

"...Ooookaaaaayy?" Zia thought. she winced, but spread one wing over Aki's back.

"Let's go make some friends Aki. You can sit behind my shield if you want." She offered.

"Come on, if I remember correctly I was the shy one when we met." She reminded him.

"Yo!" He waved at Terran and Lily with his lunch bag. He quickly took a picture of Terran. "You saw nothing..." He walked on, with a cookie in his mouth.

~~~

"...Do you have any stories to tell?" He asked her. "If so, can you tell me?" He begged like a child.

"I promise I'll tell you a story if you come sit with the others. They might want to hear it too." She replied lightly.

"It's okay. There's no reason to be scared of them. If you don't want to talk you don't have to, all you have to do is sit, okay Aki?"