Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

"I'm fine...I just get nervous and shy, thats all." He defended. He wasn't bad at making friends, he was just bad at keeping its friendship together before it falls apart. Sigh, the more I try to sew back together, the worse its shape and quality it becomes... He thought to himself.

~~~

Alex sat and ate the cookie. "Chocolate chip!" He randomly said. He looked at Aki and Zia. "Ohoho~" He smiled. Will this be the start of a girlfriend and boyfriend start soon? He thought.

"It's okay, I mean, you're probably just not used to it. You said you grew up in a box, right?" She asked him.

She gave him a playful shove against his shoulder and smiled as warmly as she could.

"That's one story I think I'd like to hear." She said softly.

Just then, her stomach decided to growl.

"Let's go ask them if they'll help us look for some food." She laughed.

As she started to sit up, she whispered to him; "Besides, even if they won't be your friends, I'll always be there for you Aki."

Lila had an obviously agitated look on her face. Then a thought occurred to her as she smiled and looked at Alex.

"Lila: Hey. I have an idea. For some food, how about I give you....*takes a lighter from her bag* -this here lighter? It'll help you cook any meals you want to cook."

Aki stared at Zia. You'll always be with me because...You lost Lily,right? He thought to her. He had his doubts, but only nodded.

~~~

"My, oh my, that dragon is full of doubt and regret, isn't he?" He smiled. "I wonder then how this will turn out." He said, full of curiosity. "I really wanna have them experience real hell to see what would happen." He whispered quietly, his smile turned into a demon's for a moment. "But of course, not right now!" He smiled sweetly.

"Yes," Fate stated quickly as her eyes wandered away from the two humans. "We must evacuate this place as soon as possible." Fate made her retreat from the two humans and glanced at Maria; hoping that she would be as quiet as the pygmy.

Zia noticed him staring at her, but didn't really know what else to say, and so she just blushed instead.

"Y-you ready Aki? I think they're getting tired of waiting." Zia stuttered out to the wyvern as her stomach let out another protest.

"And that girl looks hungry… I'd say we should go back to the forest but I don't think I'll be able to stay in the air that long…" She thought to herself.

Lila heard what Alex just said as every bit of joy and silliness on her face just disappeared. Instead, she just backed away from Alex with a confused look on her face.

whoops, she heard me. He laughed. He glared at her for a moment before enjoying his cookie. Ah, Camilia, may we once again be together. He smiled. Alex looked at her. "Cookie?" He gave her a raisin cookie.

"Alex, how much food do you have in that bag exactly? If there's enough then please share a little." Zia asked him nicely.

"Its enough for humans, but for dragons, you'll have to hunt." He chomped down a chocolate chip cookie. "Shhh." He shushed to Lila. "Sorry, Peace and Zebra." He said to the soul peace and the striped. "Heehee." He giggled a bit.

Zia frowned to herself.

"I can't fly… And I can't ask Aki or the others to just go hunting for me… Gah I'm useless!" She thought.

"You guys can go on ahead without me if you're going hunting. I'll stay here... I could use a nice long rest." She told the other dragons as she walked farther away from the group.

She let out a yawn and curled up in a corner that was slightly darker than the rest of the room. Her stomach growled again, but she tried to cover it up and make it quieter.

"...She could've just asked me." Aki sighed. He was known to be a great hunter for foods. "Oh well." He took a cookie from the man. "Don't mind if I do!" He smiled like a child and gulped it.

~~~

Alex looked at Aki. He is so weird.... He thought to him.

Zia smiled as she watched the golden dragon swallow the sweet before she turned her eyes to watch the stars outside the window. She knew she wasn't going to get any sleep even if she did close her eyes... That nightmare would just come back like it always did.

"I really am sorry Lily." She thought as a lone tear slipped down her cheek, reminding her that she was still a bit cut up there.

"Maybe these'll heal up a little bit while I'm asleep. They'd heal even faster if I ate something, but I don't wanna bother anyone… oh well."

She sighed, then settled her head more comfortably on her forelegs.

Alex took the picture of the guardian. I wonder when both the Golden Wyvern and the guardian are going to be together. He smiled. He looked at Lila. "Try not to tell my name to anyone else. Or else." He glared at her. Then, he went back to smiling. "I wonder if everyone's blood looks the same." He curiously said.

~~~~

Maria followed the Pygmy, however, she wasn't exactly as quiet. Hop! step! Hop! Step! She thought. She was moving like a rabbit, and she was also snapping some twigs. I wonder if those me would follow... She thought as she went on.

Fate's patience was running thin with this child. If those adults run over here, then they can have her. I don't care about this child enough to risk my own life for her. "If you don't stay quiet, then I'll leave you here." Fate warned the child with a hissed whisper.

"Terran: It seems rather rude to keep the food for only you humans. Granted, I doubt the small size of the food compared to us would be very filling, if at all filling, us dragons do need to eat as well."

Terran was looking at Alex with plain eyes as he made this argument.

Lila sat down as she heard a grumble from her stomach. She soon started to realize it started to get dark and very soon, she wouldn't be able to see a thing. With that, she quickly swiped on her lighter to keep a bit more vision. However, a more logic thought seeped into her head as she watched the flame.

"Lila: Hey, is there anything flammable here? Since some light in the dark would be pretty good and we could probably cook some food too."

"I can go through the building and get some firewood while the others go hunting if you want." Zia offered as she picked her head back up.

Edited by makenziec123

"Why didn't you say so?" Maria stopped hopping and stopped snapping twigs in half. She followed Fate around quietly.

~~~

Alex checked his bag to see if anything was flammable, but soon after gave up. "If you want, you can check my lunch bag to see if there's anything edible." He said. I'm perfectly fine with anything. He thought. He was lazy right now, and he did not want to go search through his snacks just to find something that catches on fire.

"Lila: Add insult to insult, why don't you?"

"Lila: Nah. It's okay. I think I have an idea. Terran, can you go back into the building from before real quick? Right where the hole was."

"Terran: Alright. I'll be back shortly."

With that, Terran flew off to the large building that they were in while Lila just let out a chuckle as she sat down.

"Lila: Man, he's great to have around. Friend with a lot of benefits. Well, not in that way, but you get my point."

Zia quirked one eyebrow at Lila as she rejoined the group once again, giving up on sleep in the end.

"What do you mean by 'in that way'?" Zia asked innocently; "Aren't friendships always supposed to benefit you?"

Alex decided to be a bit nice. He took out a bag of marshmallows and some biscuits. "S'mores, anyone?" He threw them on the ground. He didn't really need those kind of foods.

~~~

"What are S'mores?" Aki asked, confused. He didn't know certain treats like s'mores ever existed.

"Lila: S'mores are basically melted marshmallows on crackers that usually have chocolate on them, which I could go for right about now. As for friends with benefits, well.....come down here for a second."

Lila walked over to Zia and waited for her to put her head down.

Lila quietly whispered what "friends with benefits" means with a bit of a blush on her face. Once she was done, she walked a few feet away from Zia as she scratched her head with her blush a tiny bit larger.

"Lila: So, uh.....you understand now?"

Aki was confused, but he wanted to try out this "S'more." He was also wondering what Lila was whispering Zia to. He looked at the camera man, who just shrugged and smiled. Just what were they talking about? He thought to himself, curious.