Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

"Is that so?" Fate asked as she eyed the stream once more. "Would you fancy reuniting with him?" Fate asked as she kept her gaze on the stream. "I presume that you don't but I want a make sure I recognize your pattern of feelings."

Maria looked at Fate. "Actually, I think I'll pay him a visit!" She did a smile. "I have to...." Maria remembered the last time she tried losing him, and in the end.....it didn't go well at all.

I'm guessing that she has forgotten about her thirst. Oh well, it saves me the trouble of having to go and get her something to drink. "I must warn you, the direction your butler's voice came from is in the same direction the rouges are located." Fate said as she tore her gaze away from the stream. "If your butler is near the rouges, then I cannot allow you to get near them. Rouges are dangerous and are not to be trusted." Neither am I, but it seems no one has figured that out just yet.

"Evan and I are NOT a couple." Aki said, annoyed. Why is he so....perverted? He thought to himself.

~~~

"Is that so? Then why were you bickering with each other? Hmmmm....I know! Its because you guys are going to break up soon!" Alex gasped. He had a glint in his eyes. He looked at the Golden Wyvern, with an annoyed and embarrassed face. "thats no good at all." Alex smiled. "So thats why I'll help you get on your relationship again!" He flirted around with his hair.

~~~~

Aki's mouth dropped. No matter what he says, things kept getting worse and worse. I really want to kill him.... He thought to himself,annoyed.

Edited by Jass

Evan was woken by shouting. "Did you somehow forget that I told you to be- " he stopped, pricking his ears towards the window. "If you told him to say that, the I will claw your face off," he growled.

Alex made a perverted smile. "Oiiii~ A perfect couple! Can ya hug each other for a moment?" He shouted at them, smiling. "If your uncomfortable on hugging, KISSS." He prepared his camera. He wanted to see the moment. oh my....! Their so cute together...!!! He romantically watched.

"...Is this some kind of joke…?" Was all Zia had time to think before she finally passed out. Edited by makenziec123

"I have the Camera prepared!" Alex excitingly said. Aki glared at him, before looking at Evan, who seemed to look quite serious. "Whats wrong? Aren't you gonna snuggle him?" He asked Evan. Aki really, really wanted to kill him now. "Are you INSANE?" He shouted at the cameraman. "YES." the camera man smiled. "Now blush, please!" He focused on both of them now,staring romantically in the building.

Edited by Jass

"Idiots surround me..." Evan mumbled to himself. "Give me one good reason I should hug this traitor!" he yelled down.

"Cause then I'll follow you guys where ever you go!" He laughed. "No seriously, did you know how many days I have to follow that Gold Wyvern around to get a good picture of him?" Alex looked at Evan. "If not, I'll prepare to capture any battles you've made to make it look like you were making out with each other." He smiled. "what's your choice?" He glared at him and smiled at the same time.

~~

Aki stared at the camera man. He followed me for days and I didn't even notice?! He was in shock. Just who is he? He thought.

Edited by Jass

Mara gasped at his accusations. She did not like being labeled by others. She went down the same way she went up and pinned the human as easily as an ant.

"Give me one good reason I should not kill you here and now." She threatened maliciously. This perverted being would not command anyone on her watch. Mara certainly was a sight, stained red with blood, and her sickly look made her look more deranged.

((Sorry if this doesn't really seem relevant to the RP guys, I'm just super bored and don't know what to do ^^"))

"Zia~" a voice sang to the unconscious guardian. She shifted and twitched in her sleep, moving like she was trying to run, claws scraping at the ground. Even knocked out, she knew what was happening. Every time she closed her eyes this is what happened.

"Zi-am-li-ana~" The little girl's voice giggled. Only Lily had ever said her name like that...

Suddenly, Zia saw herself back in Neo-Metropolis. Staring at the crater. Staring at what she thought would be the end of the world. She saw herself. She was younger then, her face had fewer stress lines drawn into it.

"Zia!" The voice yelled this time. And then, there stood Lily. She was in the center of the crater, looking up at her best friend. Zia's younger self jumped down into the pit.

"LILY!" She cried. "LILY! WHERE'D YOU GO?!" She looked aroung frantically.

"I'm right here Zeelee." Her voice was emotionless now, flat. Her face had darkened and she looked both mad and sad at the same time.

"I thought we were friends Zeelee."

"What are you talking about?! Of course we're friends!" her dream-self exclaimed.

"You were supposed to protect me Zeelee. Why did you let me die?" Lily asked her, still speaking in monotone.

"I didn't! Lily! I promise you I didn't!" she was weeping now. Both her dream self and the physical Zia. It stung the cuts on her face, but she couldn't feel it.

"...Lily..." The real Zia muttered in her torment. "...'m sorry..." Tears continued to fall from the sleeping guardian like rain.

"...'m sorry..." She muttered over and over again.

((Again, sorry. I'm not a very patient person. Sorry. smile.gif ))

He looked at the soul peace, who really wanted to kill him. "Is it strange that a lot of dragons say that?" He replied, bored by her. "Maria, my lady, sure won't enjoy the sight." He smiled. "Besides, they look cute with each other, the aggressive stripe defending the Gold wyvern." He imagined them with each other, and smiled. "Don't you wish that one of you guys should be a female?" His eyes sparkled. "If you really hate being with each other that much, whats your reason?" He was curious to know why. "If you can answer it reasonably, I'll let you go. If it just sounds like you're just way too stubborn to actually listen to each other, then..." He laughed manically. "Well, lets just say, Good luck on your wedding day!"He waited for one of them to answer.

~~~

Maria shuddered for a moment. I have a feeling something perverted is going to happen...

Edited by Jass

"You'll let us go? I think your life is at stake here. I don't care if your 'lady' enjoys it or not." She growled, digging her claw into his shoulder as easily as a needle would prick.

"To answer your petty question, we were attacked by the 'psychos', AKA the Wyvern and the Guardian. There is no wedding day and there never will be." She snapped.

Alex just smiled. "Oh! It hurts way too much! I'm laughing so much because of it!" He manically laughed. It was very painful to him, but, he enjoyed it.

"Oh my, the girlxgirl couple is defending the boyxboy. But shouldn't you...well, maybe comfort your own girlfriend first?" Alex looked at the guardian, with tears streaming out of her eyes. "My, oh my, What has gotten in of that girl to cry?" He made a sad face.

Mara was livid, but then she smirked.

"What would happen if something happened to your dear lady?" She threatened slyly.

"Maybe I should cut all of that 'precious' hair of hers that she likes to show off?" She grinned, her nose nearly touching the other's crooked one.

"If she dies....I'll Preserve her as a DOLL!" He smiled happily. "Then she will be so happy that I loved her so much! Oh, if you rip her hair off thats fine,I'll just replace it," His eyes sparkled. "You'd kill her just for me?" He smiled. "I'm not saying that I hate Maria, or anything." He laughed. "Yeah,I don't know, She'll look nice in a wedding dress right?" He planned. "I'm not getting it at all when she says I'm insane though...Do you know?" He asked.

Edited by Jass

Zia, in her dream, was still being tormented by her "friend". She was still asking her why Zia had left her, why she was dead, why her Guardian hadn't come to save her, why she had abandoned her...

"STOP!" Zia screamed, both in and out of her dream. But Lily didn't stop. She kept asking her, over and over again as bombs fell all around them and people and dragons alike shrieked in pain and fear.

"Well, well, well..." He glared and smiled like a demon. "How sad to see that dragon crying." He smiled. "Its also sad to see dragons who seem to care more for revenge than her." He glared at the striped. "Despite her being an innocent. My, such greed." He looked at the gold wyvern, who looked surprised and wanted to help her. "Isn't it ironic that the only one here who cared for her is 'evil?' " He laughed. "I'm afraid he isn't a devil."

~~~

"H-hey! Wake up!" Aki rushed over to her. He shook her body. "Zia!" He shouted,trying to wake her up. He didn't notice at all that she was like this. He looked at Zia, who was stained with red. "Zia...Sorry I left you like this..." He whispered. He then again attempted to wake her. "ZIA! Wake up!"

"AH!" Zia's head shot up, accidentally head butting Aki's chin.

"Ouch...." She groaned, then glanced up and saw Aki.

"Sorry Aki..." She trailed off, staring off into space with a sad expression.

Edited by makenziec123

Alex smiled once again. Not bad... He thought. "I have a change of plans. I'll make that gold wyvern and guardian a couple instead!" He laughed. He was impressed on how their "relationship" is. He looked at the soul peace and the striped dragon. "You two can be together instead." He simply smiled.

~~~

"Its alright..." He smiled. It was painful, but Zia's pain seemed to be more painful to him. Aki apologized. "S-sorry I didn't wake you or...help you..." He said, ashamed.

Zia just gave him a soft smile and said;

"It's okay Aki. Thanks for waking me up though." Another tear slipped down her bloodied cheek.

Then she started trying to stand back up again, despite her legs' tired protests.

Edited by makenziec123

Interesting...heh. He thought. ...They make a good couple. He snickered. Their interesting...even better than an MalexMale! He wanted to officially make them as a couple. "That'll be too greedy though..." He said as he watched the male and female walk.

Perhaps later on they'll get together. If they do...I can't wait to take a picture of them! He did a faint, pervert smile.

Once back on her feet, Zia weakly pulled her tail up between she and Aki and the other two dragons and snarled.

She then noticed a human

"Who're you?" She asked cautiously, but still politely.

"Only a human, M'lady." He lied politely. He was much more than that,but most don't need to know. He did a innocent smile.