Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Aki pulled away the soul peace dragon trying to avoid injuring her. Surprisingly, It took sometime for him to detach the soul peace."What are ya? A leech?" He was finally able to let the soul peace loosen her grip. He was able to move the soul peace dragon a few meters away. Aki then tackled at Evan, and sunk his claws to injure him a bit. "Sorry Evan, but I don't think you should do that to a lady. Its quite perverted if you ask me." Aki said.

Edited by Jass

Mara nearly cried out at the bash, but she bit her lip. She started clawing at her face, determined to get her off of Evan. She was pulled off, but ran over to tackle Zia again.

"Get off of him, you swine!" She yelled. She might have taken her eyes out, but something limited her form going that far.

((That's still kinda power playing, but I'll let it slide. Next time put 'try' or 'attempt'))

Edited by Onixthebunny1

"AAH!" Zia screeched and tumbled backwards off of the striped dragon. She shook her head around, undoubtedly making the damage worse but not knowing what else to do to dislodge the smaller dragon.

"GET OFF OF ME!" She screamed.

She couldn't see from all the blood getting in her eyes and tripped, crashing to the floor on her side with a groan.

Her face was now stinging so much she wasn't sure if the soul peace was still clawing at her or not.

Edited by makenziec123

Evan got up and returned the glare to Aki. "That woman attacked me! he growled.

((i iz on a phone so sorry for shortness ^-^'))

Mara jumped off before she landed, adrenaline rush over. She collapsed in exhaustion, put passed out this time.

Zia's blood flowed through her paws, staining her bone-white claws into a deep crimson.

Zia blinked her eyes again and again in a feeble attempt to get some of the crimson liquid out of them. It hadn't hurt that badly when she'd hit the floor, but her wing was probably not gonna be able to carry her as well as it did for a while.

She tried to stand up, knowing Aki might need her still, but all she did was make her talons scrape roughly against the floor, which was being stained with her blood. She was getting weak from the amount she was losing.

"Get... up...!" She thought, lurching weakly back to her feet. She immediately fell against a nearby column for support, feeling light headed and still not being able to see well.

"yeah, and you attacked me." He replied. "Your argument is invalid." Aki said. I'm not understanding why he isn't very funny. He thought.

Evan just smiled. "It doesn't even matter. Well, at least not anymore. I've bought Fate and Maria more than enough time to get far, far away from here. They're safe now, which is all I need, so for all I care you can kill me. Though, as for this poor woman," he walked up to the Soulpeace "You won't dare lay another paw on here."

Aki made a face. "And I'm totally sure that Fate can totally take care of her,after all, she's a great hunter and totally won't let her starve." He said sarcastically. "Despite you being so mean to me, I admit,I would take her away if I was you." Aki admitted. "But don't you think it would be a better idea that you would take care of her rather than Fate?" He said. Aki didn't exactly think Fate could take care of herself, and would rather not let her be the babysitter. "besides, even Maria will miss you if you die, despite getting kidnapped and meeting you only for a short few minutes without telling anything about yourself."

Zia could hardly move from her current spot, but she growled at the striped anyways.

"If you hadn't attacked Aki I really wouldn't have had a reason to tackle you, ya know." She reminded him.

"What are your names anyways? And what's your grudge with us? You already kidnapped our friend, yet we've done nothing to you, so why are you doing this!?" She cried, wiping at her eyes so she could see.

"Hey!" Evan snarled at Aki, "She's a perfectly capable dragon! I don't love her, no, but she's proven to be at least tolerable." It was true, Evan had grown a tiny soft spot for this dragon in their love-hate relationship. Before he could add on though, he heard the Guardian speak. "Oh, you perfectly well know why I did this," he taunted "Or wait, do you?" He turned to Aki and sneered "Heh, you never told her, did you? Well go on then, now's a better time then ever. It's your time to shine, Mr Star."

"Save it, Stripes!" She snarled back; "Yes, I know he's an ex-rouge. But I guess you didn't know that he -never- fought in the war, did you?"

((Meet the new character!~))

Click. The camera focused on the Golden Wyvern, and finally, took a picture with a flash. Alex carefully examined it. "...Voila! Oh my! Oh yes! Oh finally!" Alex sighed like he was in heaven. "I finally got it!" His eyes twinkled. He had finally found and took a picture of a golden wyvern.

He hugged the camera. "my darling..." He whispered to it. Alex danced out in the open. He had found a rare dragon and managed to take its picture perfectly. "Of course, I am a...Cameraman." He fiddled his hair.

"MY DREAM IS GETTING SO CLOSE!" He shouted.

Maria hadn't responded, but Fate didn't care. She had jumped behind a broken down vehicle. Two humans were bickering with one another. A basket with an uneven amount of cans was in between them. They seemed to be arguing over who would eat from the extra can. But the cans and the humans wasn't what caught Fate's eye. A stream was close to where the humans were. The amount of water in the stream was very low and most likely not enough to keep someone alive. However, it was enough to satisfy someone's thirst. "Maria, I think I found a way to keep your throat moist" Fate whispered as she motioned for the girl to hide herself quickly.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!" Alex shouted. Tears came out of his brown eyes. He kissed the camera that still showed the Golden Wyvern. He did a faint motion, but only fell to the ground. "Oh right...nobody is here with me." He stood up with a headache that quickly faded away. "Ohhhhh...!~" He admired the golden Wyvern's looks a lot.

~~~

He heard a shout. He looked toward the direction the voice came from,to find a man that was....kissing something small. "W-what the..." Aki was confused on what was going on.

~~~

"yyyyyyyeeeeeesssssss!" A shout from somewhere unknown came in. Maria had known this voice, however, it sounded.....different. "A-A-Alex?" She stumbled to the ground. Just what is he...! She face-palmed herself. That idiot... She thought.

He had started to ignore the Guardian by this point. She was just too stubborn and annoyingto get to. Maybe even brainwashed? who knew, anything was possible at this point. Nonetheless, he was tired once again. Peaking out the window listlessly, he saw a - quite happy - human. "Please by quieter," he asked, before coming back in and falling asleep.

Alex observed the striped. He had already took another picture of the same species. But when the Golden Wyvern and Striped were with each other, it looked...quite nice, despite them aggressive with each other... Alex smiled.

"Oh my...! I'm simply sorry that you too were so busy...! Sorry, I won't judge you too soul mates, even though you two males are suppose to repel each other." He looked at the gold wyvern. "Simply sorry of your lovey dovies. Continue on." He said,with an acting blush.

Edited by Jass

Zia's legs finally gave out from under her, and she hit the floor with a "THUMP!

"Gah… If I don't get some help soon, I'm done for…" She thought. Everything was getting fuzzy, and the whole room looked like it was slowly turning black.

Mara was slowly coming to, opening her eyes weakly. She looked at the wounded guardian, all mangled by something. She looked down at her paws and nearly fainted. They were dyed crimson with blood. Maybe she could heal her...

No! I promised I wouldn't heal again! Besides, I'm already weak as is. She dragged herself to the window. Trying to fly out would be suicide, but she wanted to see what was outside. She peeked below and saw a gleeful human. She scowled at him, thinking about what she should do.

Fate snapped her head to the side when she heard a male's voice. "Maria, get down!" Fate demanded as she saw that the girl had not obeyed her. Fate let her belly brush the ground as she crouched. "Do you know that man, child?" Fate asked as she saw a faint sign of recognition on the girl's face.

Alexa noticed that another dragon was there,and that it was blacking out. He smiled a bit. "I can help you with your love relationship between males you know that?" He shouted out to them.

~~~

L-love relationship? But Zia and I- Wait...did he say "Two males?" But then that would mean....! He stared at Evan uneasily,and at the man. "Wh-what..." His face turned into red. "ME AND EVAN AREN'T IN A RELASIONSHIP!" He shouted out at him.

~~~

"Ohoho~" Alex smiled a bit. He noticed that a soul peace was also there,and she scowled at him. "Ohhhh~ We got a GirlxGirl couple here as well ehhh?" He said in a pervert like voice.

Zia looked in the direction she heard the man's voice coming from.

"Since when do couples fight like that?" She grumbled.

The man looked at the guardian. "So you're the soul peace's mate!" He shouted at her. He laughed. "What are your names?" He asked suddenly. Alex did a pervert-like smile. "Hee-heee, thats so rare! Two pairs of dragons both the same gender as each other!" He snickered.

~~

Maria looked at Fate. "Yes. He was my butler." Maria giggled. "He was a pervert." Maria fiddled her fingers.