Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Aki's eyes returned to normal once again. "I appreciate you trying to help her live a better life, uh....?" He didn't know her name. "Whoever you are,but I'm sure she was happy the way she was." He said almost politely.

He looked at Shyvin, who was silent.

((Shyvin is still on the ground. His useless lindwyrm wings couldn't propel him into the building))

"Maybe," he said "But in a time like this it may be hard to find." He landed and collapsed and the ground, exhausted from the weight. "Fate, you find her something, I'll catch up later." He struggled to stay upright, but soon fainted and feel down. "Keep... her... safe..." he mumbled lastly.

"Civil is what you call draining my energy? I don't think so." Mara retorted.

She bared her sharp teeth and flexed her claws at the guardian, though she'd have to watch out for her tail.

"Does the freakish tail get in your way?" She taunted.

"We wouldn't have needed to do that if they hadn't taken her in the first place! And just for the record; I'd rather be a freak than a grouch." Zia retorted, baring her teeth and claws in return, but also bringing her shield close in case it was needed.

Edited by makenziec123

Fate crawled out of Evan's tail and looked around. "I don't think that there is a stream nearby." she said as she brushed herself off. "I do not hear running water and I do not see anyone nearby who has some." Fate stood up and shook herself. "However, that does not mean we cannot look." Fate bounded forward and looked behind to see if the girl was coming. "Come along then."

"Who do you think you're calling a grouch? You don't know me at all. I can be more than a grouch, if that's what you're wanting?" She shot back. Mara chose a warning glow of magic to threaten her with.

"If you think you're getting that girl back, think again." She whispered menacingly, getting ready to lunge.

Maria followed Fate. She wanted to talk to Fate to chat. "So...How are you?" She said to her. "I'm...I guess I'm fine. you?" She waited for her to answer.

"Try it, you unpleasant little pest." She hissed.

She saw the glow of magic surrounding the soul peace, but she knew she wouldn't be able to use much magic for long after that forcefield. She pulled her tail a bit closer to her anyways.

"Besides, we weren't going to hurt her. She wanted to meet you all so we could play a game together!" She growled at her.

Edited by makenziec123

Fate glanced over at the girl. "I'm okay, to say at the least." Fate said casually. "I am sorry to say that I did not get the pleasure of hearing your name. Would you mind telling me what you're called?"

"...Maria." She told her. She looked around. "Whats yours?" She asked. She smiled. "wwweeellll?"

"I am called Fate." the Nilia said as continued onwards. Fate decided to not tell Maria her last name. She didn't seem too knowledgeable so Fate assumed that Maria didn't know that a dragon could have a last name. Besides, Fate didn't want to bring up the past. She hadn't done the most honorable of things.

"A game? Why, I haven't played a game in over 50 years!" She replied in a sarcastic, cheerful manner.

"Let's play a game then, where I knock you out cold!" She growled, and lunged at the guardian, claws jutting out.

Zia's tail immediately shot between herself and the ferocious soul peace, blocking the smaller dragon's attack.

"You'll have to do better than that!" She taunted with a smirk, preparing for the her next attack.

Edited by makenziec123

Aki watched as both of them were fighting like a rivalry. He laughed a bit. He didn't bother to get himself caught in a fighting game. Besides,it would distract things in his mind. He was entertained,actually, to see them both fight.

He smiled. Aki haven't really felt like that for a long time. Who should I bet on? Zia? Or the name whose I don't really know at all? He thought. He found a teacup on the floor somewhere,strangely undamaged. "...huh." He made a fancy-like pose. He laughed.

Evan woke up later, dazed and tired. He sniffed the air, but the scents of Fate and Maria were stale and hardly lingering. Finding a piece of paper and pen in a nearby building, he wrote a note in poor hand writing and flew off somewhere at least hopefully near the two. Rolling around and making his scent as pungent as possible, he left the note for fate to find.

Deer Fate,

Im' goig to fined Ak i and thee otho rs,

kee p Maree a sa f wile i go and them.

Ho p fuly yu wil bee fa r awy bi then

~ Evon icks

With that, he flew back to where he had come from. On the way, he thought about the note. Gah, I've never wanted thumbs more than I do now...

Why do I sense something funny? She thought as she walked on with Fate.

~~~

Aki laughed until there were tears in his eyes. "Oh,its so funny!" He smiled.

Fate stopped abruptly. What was that noise she was hearing? Could it be...rushing water? No, of course not, why would there be water here? But still, the noise of water lured Fate. "Come along," she said to her companion. "I think I have found someone to quench your thirst."

For whatever reason the nameless soul peace still hadn't attacked her yet, so Zia took the chance to see what Aki was up to.

She couldn't help but roll over laughing at the sight of the huge, red-eyed golden wyvern holding an itty bitty human tea cup and making a toast to an audience that they couldn't see.

She laughed and laughed until every last bit of rage that she had in her before was completely gone, though her face still stung.

Evan finally found the original building, hearing just the end of a fight. He jumped in and gave a screech. "Enough of this hatchling behavior! I'll do whatever it takes to stall you, even if I must sacrifice myself! I will protect the innocent!" He jumped on Aki, catching him be surprise, and sank his claws deep into his shoulder blades.

"AKI!" Zia shouted, immediately leaping to her friends aid. She tackled the striped dragon off of her friend and back down to the floor, pinning him.

Mara took this chance to pounce on Zia's back. Her shredding caused a pool of blood everywhere.

"I caught you, didn't I?" She sneered, anger raging through her.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Aki stood up to see Evan was back. "Why are you here again?" He glared at Evan. "and I was finally laughing with joy." He looked at the teacup,which was now damaged and was in pieces. If only Maria saw me... He thought to himself.

Edited by Jass

Zia screamed in pain and bashed her tail almost as hard as she could against her attacker, but still she clung to her.

"Aki! Help!" She cried, now struggling with two dragons instead of one.