Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Zia shook her head and smiled.

"Nah, it's alright. Lily was a little human girl that I was friends with. We used to get into all kinds of trouble together... well, Lily did. I just made sure I had her back when it was time to get out of there." She laughed a bit at the memories.

"Oh, wait, you asked what she looked like. Well..." She paused for a moment, remembering "She had bright red hair and green eyes. Her skin was pretty pale, despite being outside all the time, and the last time I saw her she was pretty tall compared to other humans her age, including her older sister Maggie." She smiled again, eyes growing a bit misty.

You should pay attention to the kidnappers,Aki. The conversation was stopped. Aki looked at the room. there was still a barrier around,but the dragons were leaving. He glared at them. The Evan,Fate and the other dragon were leaving. He hissed at them.

Aki remained calm, however, most likely because of his "other self."

Zia turned to see what Aki was hissing at, only to find two of the dragons were now leaving.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!" She roared, getting up to start bashing the glass again.

Maria looked at Aki,who was glaring at the dragons. Strangely,his eyes were red than her normal color. Evan and the others were leaving,and their taking her along also. "Aki! Zia!" She cried out to them. She wished she could be more helpful to them,rather than getting taken away by strangers. She sighed for a tiny moment.

Things won't last forever. The voice had said. At first, he was insulted, but then it gave him an idea. Does this barrier only fence around this window? He thought to himself to try and see.

Almost as soon as Zia had spread her wings, she felt the barrier tapping against her wingtips.

"What do we do? We can't just let them get away!" She exclaimed, turning to the golden wyvern.

Aki couldn't really do anything about it. He was angry and sad at the same time. "what could I...?" He wasn't sure just what to do.

Evan nodded subtly. Then, without even thinking, he grabbed both again and rushed out. Aki's face had changed again, which worried him further for the safety of this frail - but rebellious - child. With Maria firmly in his grip, and Fate curled in his tail, he couldn't help but pause for a moment to look back at the Soulpeace and give her his blessing. May the strength of the mightiest of Wyverns be with you, he prayed.

The, he flew off, wondering the city in search of a safer place.

Aki watched in horror as the Evan and the others flew off. "no! no! NO!" He looked at Maria. Her expression showed sadness in her eyes,but for one moment, she smiled. "Don't worry about me, you'll find me soon." She mouthed.

"MARIA!!" Zia screamed. She picked up her tail again and started rushing at each wall in turn at a furious pace. She flapped her wings a bit to give her blows more power.

She just hoped that if she could break it, Aki would be able to go after them, because she knew that she'd probably collapse as soon as it was broken. Maybe even before then.

Calm down,didn't she say? You'll find her soon enough. The voice in his mind had said. "y-yeah." He replied,some tears had started to run on his eyes. He noticed that the soul peace was still there. He wanted to strangle her,for helping them escape. But then again,if he actually did kill her,he would truly be a rogue.

Mara collapsed in exhaustion, breaking the barrier, but dragged herself quickly in front of the window. They'd have to peel her off of the wall before she could move. She breathed in quick gasps of air, dizzy and weak. She realized that she didn't want personal gain. Maybe her old self was returning...

"Go ahead and try, scum." She challenged bitterly.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Aki pitied her, for some reason. "...You must be exhausted." He said as he picked her up. I can't kill the dragon...I already gave her meat.... He thought as he carried her over to Zia.

Seeing that they were now free, Zia immediately rushed over to where the striped dragon had flown off with Maria.

She couldn't see them anywhere, despite the child's shimmery hair.

She turned back to the soul peace, who was obviously not in the best of shape. She knew that she was the reason they took Maria but... her protective nature wouldn't let her just leave this dragon to die.

With an aggravated sigh, she slunk back over to the soul peace.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sounding a bit bored, then with much more zeal "Do you know where they took her?"

Aki stared at the soul peace. It was weak, and sick. It was a bit ironic for Aki because he thought soul peace dragons were suppose to heal the sick.

"I don't need your pity." Mara snapped. She wanted to push the golden dragon when he picked her up, but she didn't have the energy.

She turned to the guardian dragon.

"My answer to your question..." She began.

She scratched the muzzle of the other with all the energy she could muster. These rogues were not about to kidnap a little girl. She dug in as much as she could, drawing blood as soon as she scraped her cheek.

"My, my, that was certainly interesting." Fate commented as Evan flew. Fate turned her head and looked at the human child. She acts so strangely for someone that has just been saved from the claws of rouges. "Why did you attempt to free yourself, child?" Fate asked as she tried, in vain, to position herself into a more comfortable spot. "Do you not realize what they could of done to you?"

"AAHH!" Zia cried, immediately covering her face, which was now dripping with blood. The little thing was lucky it had missed her eye!

"Why you little...!" Zia grumbled under her breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! WE WERE TRYING TO HELP YOU!" SHe roared once she had recovered a bit.

Maria didn't reply. Arguing with them would be useless. She was sure that they would not change their minds that rogues will only be rogues. "I'm thirsty." She excused herself for not replying. She wanted some peace ad alone time for a moment. "do you have any water?" she asked.

"Alas, I do not have anything to quench your thirst, child." Fate responded. "I do not think Evan has any water on him either." Fate said as she noticed that they weren't really carrying anything. "If you want something to satisfy your parched throat, then you will have to ask Evan over here since he is the one controlling where we are headed." Fate lightly tapped Evan's tail and settled down. She hoped she would be able to move soon.

Maria looked at Evan. "Can you get me some water please?" She asked. She smiled a bit, recovering from what happened. "It would be nice of you, if so." She said.

"Little?" She smirked, not answering her. "You underestimate me. Perhaps it is because of my starvation?"

She pushed herself up, adrenaline taking over.

"Perhaps I am helping them." She shot back. "Do you need another bit of convincing?" Mara played.

She whipped around and smacked Zia with her tail.

Zia growled and bared her fangs at the soul peace. Her rage was building, but unwilling to hurt the other dragon, she went to the nearest cement wall and smashed straight through it with her tail to blow off some steam.

Taking a deep breath, she walked back.

"Can we at least try to be civil? I don't feel much like fighting anyone at the moment, no thanks to you." Zia asked, annoyed with the fact that she was caught off guard so easily.