Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Evan glared at the human. He could faintly smell the Wyvern, but it was, thankfully, not too close. He sighed. Oh Evonixe, why are you always in a mess?

Maria observed both of them. The striped dragon seemed to have clear hatred for Aki,while the other just seemed to be untrusting to the Gold Wyvern. What did he do to you? She thought to him. To her,Aki was a innocent dragon, and probably regretted being in the rouge. She looked at the window. she shook her head around to try to get him notice her hair,implying that she was here.

~~~

Aki flew around the place,trying to find the dragons. He had passed through several buildings to try and find her, but with no luck. Gah....where are they? He thought. Aki haven't noticed yet that Maria,trying to show Aki that she was there, was merely a few kilometers away.

Zia looked over at Shyvin. "Do you think I should go help Aki and Maria?" She asked, not really sure what had just happened.

He shrugge. "Only if you want to be part of this mess. I, currently, am helpless."

"I could try and carry you if you wanted." She offered "I mean, I'm not sure what happened between those two, but Aki is our friend and he might need our help."

Edited by makenziec123

Aki circled around the skyscrapers,looking for Maria and the others. How is it so hard to find them? He thought to himself. What could he do? When he was just about to tire out and give up,he saw something yellow-like and golden. Maria...! He quickly went towards it and soon found himself at a broken window. He glared at the dragons, hissing at them. He noticed Maria,captured by the striped dragon, Evan. "Let. Her. Go." He hissed at him.

When they arrived, Mara immediately dug in. She relished the juicy meat filling her stomach. Once she got her fill, she actually felt younger.

"Than-" Her thanks was interrupted by new arrivals who appeared to be rogues.

She put at least a liver and a leg in her bag. Those wouldn't rot so quickly. She followed the two who sped off, thinking it might be safer with them. She passed a golden wyvern and walked into the building they went into. It appeared that they had taken a child.

"What are you planning to do with her?" She asked curiously.

Evan returned with a slash of his paw. "Make me," he growled. Then he turned to the Soulpeace, "Right now we're just keeping her away from these psychos," He turned back around and closed in on the Guardian, narrowing his eyes and letting a deep rumble escape his throat.

Aki took the hit of the slash. He couldn't attack back,afraid that Maria will get hurt in the process. Blood was dripping from him.

He saw Evan turn back. What are you going to do now? He thought to him. It was clear that the striped dragon did have a plan, but what is he going to do?

~~~

Maria looked at Evan, who slashed Aki. That was mean of you! She thought to him. Maria looked at Aki,who had a determined face. She can tell Aki wants her back real badly.

Zia instinctively drew her tail up so that it was between her and her friends and hissed back, claws coming unsheathed.

"Stay back." She growled at the striped.

Maria squirmed to try to break free and help Aki stop the bleeding faster. She wanted to help him,but with no luck. Ugh... She thought as she struggled on. Can't they get along with each other? She thought at them. She wished that everyone would just forget everything and be full of joy,not full of revenge.

She didn't understand why things have to be like this.

An involuntary faint smile crept on her face. Maybe they'd have something in it for her if she helped. She took all of her energy in the food she ate and formed a nearly transparent barrier between them and the rogues.

"They'll have a harder time now." She said weakly. The power drained her energy immensely since she hasn't used it for a long time, and she was still malnourished. She had to keep this shield up, but it wasn't easy.

Aki was blocked by an invisible barrier. He tried to break it, banging on it as hard as he can,but with no avail. He growled at the culprit,who was the soul peace dragon. He glanced at Maria,who seemed to look more concerned at him rather then herself.

"Maria!" He shouted at her. He wasn't exactly sure if she can hear her or not, but he shouted out anyway.

He noticed the soul peace was immediately tired. Looks like she doesn't much energy left. He thought to himself. He smiled a bit at Maria,with a concerning and determined look in his eyes. "I'll get you out of here soon!" he said to her. She reacted to it,but he still wasn't sure if the barrier allowed him to speak to her.

"What is this?" Zia asked, clawing at the barrier. She then started throwing her entire body weight against it, trying to break through.

Maria looked at Evan. "what are you planning?" She said to him,curious and a bit angry. "you know that barrier won't last long." She looked at the soul peace dragon, who looked quite sick and hungry. She actually felt a bit bad for her. She looked at Aki and Zia,who were doing their best to try and beak through.

To be honest,she actually felt bad for all of the dragons in the scene.

Maria observed the room. How can he escape? She thought to herself. It doesn't seem like there was a secret passageway.

Zia growled again as loud as she could and slowly backed away from the wall.

She was panting and bruised, but refused to give up.

Suddenly, she had an idea. Holding her tail up in front of her with the shield facing out, she started to use it as a battering ram.

Aki looked at Zia, who started to use her tail as a battering ram. "T-thanks." He said to her. He couldn't believe it. An innocent is helping him despite him being a rogue. But then again, maybe Zia hadn't heard things properly, and maybe she didn't know that he was a rogue yet.

Mara's nostrils flared angrily at the child.

"I'll tell you when it won't last long!" She snapped.

Her determination to show the doubtful ones that she could keep it up only made the barrier stronger. She didn't look so sickly now that she was motivated.

Zia smiled at Aki briefly before continuing her assault on the poor wall.

She had heard what the other dragon said, but that didn't mean she wasn't gonna help him. Unless she found out that he was the one that killed Lily...

Aki looked at her. "You've lost a loved one,haven't you?" He said as he tackled the wall. He understood such feelings like losing someone or something important despite being a rogue. "Its strange for me to say that isn't it?" Aki said as he tried to headbutt it.

Zia tensed at Aki's words and stopped hammering at the wall for a second.

"Y-yeah... my best friend, Lily. We used to live near each other in Neo-Metropolis... you can figure out the rest." She replied quietly.

Aki did. "heh, that makes me glad for a moment that I lived a container in my whole childhood." He faintly smiled. He stopped for a moment. "Hm..." He looked at the dragons, not daring to come out. "I think we should wait a bit." He said to her. "When the dragon who created this gets tired,we should be able to break through." His eyes became red again. "so why don't we talk?" He smiled at Zia.

Zia paused, then nodded.

"Well, what do you want to talk about?" She asked, practically collapsing from exhaustion as she stopped.

Why is this huge tail so heavy? She thought to herself.

When she saw his eyes had turned red, she gave a confused blink, but thought nothing of it.

When they stopped banging on the barrier, Mara realized they were going to wait her out.

"Hurry up, get out of here after I make this wall opaque." She whispered to the two.

She started using up the rest of her magic to make the barrier opaque. It was draining her energy, and she'd be in no shape to go with them. She finished making it solid.

"Now go," She snapped, "Silently!"

Edited by Onixthebunny1

He thought to himself for a moment. Aki didn't realize that his eyes was turned into a bloodied red,and continued on. "Well,what did Lily look like when you guys were together?" Aki asked. He glared at the dragons in the barrier for a moment. He looked a bit more threatening than last time because of his eyes,but continued on. "I hope it isn't too...well,private to you." He looked at Zia.