Psycho Cat

Shattered Glass ◊ Accepting

Before Aki could reply,Maria immediately hopped off oh his head and slid down his back. "Last's one's there is a rotten dragon!" She smiled as she ran towards the directions where Aki's "friends" are waiting for him. She couldn't wait to see what they looked like.

Shyvin grumbled to himself, trailing behind everyone else. Even annoying, puny humans are faster than me, he thought. With this on his mind, he thought of a game of his own. "Hey, I have something to do. Let's all see if you can move like me. The last person to give up wins," he said with a grin.

"Oh sure!" Maria said as she ran back to Shyvin and went on his back. "Onwards!" Maria said as her blue eyes reflected the sky.

"you gotta admit,she is 'moving' like you..."Aki said as He walked with him.

Edited by Jass

Shyvin grabbed Maria by the neck of her dress and laid her on the ground. "It's simple. Just drag yourself around the ground like that. You've already done half of it."

"uhh..." she said as she dragged herself. She continued to drag herself as her dress,arms and legs got dirtied with mud. It was slow going, but she didn't give up. I wonder if I can drag myself so fast that it counts as running. She thought as she continued on with the game.

He looked down at the little human. Well, I guess I have to commend her will, he thought. "Well Aki? Are you gonna be a Mint, or will you participate?"

Aki made a 'Are you serious?' face,but nonetheless,participated. "I hope this is worth it..." He grumbled as he dragged himself up along with Maria.

~~~

Maria dragged herself until she met with a tree,and tried her best to get over it. Her arms were tired to drag herself on. But,she strained herself as she went over her limit to play and win this game.

"will I get a prize?" She asked Shyvin,who was grinning happily at her. Her hair was barely dirty, but her clothes,legs and arms weren't. She looked at Aki,who was also struggling to to drag himself.

Shyvin thought about it for a second, and then looked down at her "If you win then I'll let you ride on my back the rest of the way there," he said.

Maria smiled. "Yay!~" she smiled. Maria managed to drag herself to a giant tree before running out of energy. "I can barely move my arms...." She said. She layed there waiting for a dragon to pick her up.

"did I win?" She asked Shyvin.

Shyvin silently slipped his tail under Aki and forced him up. "Yup!" he said, lifting her back up.

Aki watched as Shyvin forced him up and have Maria ride on her back. He smiled. Maria fell asleep on the journey,most likely because she used up most of her energy on dragging herself. She cuddled against Shyvin.

"Awww." He snickered a bit as Maria muttered in her dreams.

After walking awhile, they came to a clearing. "Is that him?" Shyvin asked, pointing to a Stripe with company.

--------------------

Evan turned around at the sound of someone talking. Noticing Aki, he snarled. "You've got some nerve coming back here!"

Fate looked over at the new arrivals. She instantly recognized the Golden Wyvern. "Ah, two-face has returned." she said as she stood up. "What purpose do you have coming to us?" Fate didn't like the newcomers. She had dealt with enough people already.

Maria woke when she heard some voices. She looked to see they had arrived. "Wow! Dragons!" She exclaimed,her eyes sparkling. She wanted to move, but her arms say otherwise.

Maria jumped down. She looked at the dragons and smiled. "I'm Maria!" She said to them. She looked at Aki. Why was he making a sad face?

Evan walked up to Aki, unsheathing his claws. "Go back to the pit you crawled out of," he growled "And you had no permission to bring others into my home, either. May I just presume they're Rogues too? because that would just be wonderful." He got closer, assuming a battle stance. He was ready to take on a Hellfire Wyvern at this point.

--------------------

Shyvin realized this was serious. "What's it to you. He can choose to do what he wants because it is his body! Get out of my face, get out of my sight, and get out of my life. I won't stand for a belligerent hatchling like you!"

"what's a rogue?" Maria asked. She was clueless of wars, and didn't know much history from them either.

~~~

Aki glanced at Maria,who was clueless on whats happening. "w-well...." He couldn't answer.

Fate kept her distance from the newcomers. She hadn't known two-face was a rouge, but now that she did, she trusted him even less. Fate herself was not trustworthy, but that didn't mean she didn't know people who also weren't to be trusted. Rouges were most certainly on the list of people who shouldn't be trusted. Fate didn't say anything. She kept her lips closed and waited to either be addressed. There was no need to draw attention towards herself.

Evan scrached this somewhat annoying Blusang in the face with a hiss. Then looked at the human with a smile. "Aww, is uncle Aki too prideful to tell poor you what kind of a horrible monster he really is? Heh, well, they're just that. They killed Millions of innocent people for no reason at all. They killed my parents, they killed my friends, and they killed my family. They're wrong and terrible and are unjust in every way possible. Don't ever trust them again." With that, he took the child quickly and dashed off, grabbing Fate with his tail and pulling her along.

--------------------

Shyvin rubbed his face, but before he could retort the dragon was off. For a second that felt like a year he was paralyzed. Then he turned to Aki. "Don't just stand there! Get your human back!"

Fate let out a yelp as she was suddenly grabbed. He could of just ushered me forward. There was no need to grab her with such force. "I can take care of myself." she said quietly. She wasn't going to struggle. If Evan let her go, she would probably run away. Huh, maybe that's why he grabbed her. So she wouldn't run away like last time.

Aki flinched for a moment,but he snapped out of it and chased after them. That child... He quickly managed to follow their trail to go after them.

~~~

Maria was confused. How could a bad rogue then be so nice? She thought to herself.

Evan ran into the city, clinging to bath 'passengers'. Spreading out his wings, he struggled into the air, flapping vigorously in an attempt to carry both weights. Soon he made it to the top of a skyscraper, and he smashed into a window. "Both of you, keep quiet," he whispered "If we're lucky he won't find us,"

--------------------

Shyvin gave a small pursuit, but gave up when he saw the Striped take flight. Darn it...

Keeping quiet was something Fate was good at. Fate kept her mouth shut and listened carefully. If someone was coming, they would hear wing-beats. As long as they stay stilled and made no movements, the pursuers would most likely not find them. However, there was that small chance that they may get found out.

Maria squirmed, wanting to get out from the dragon's grasp. It reminded her a memory before,before his twin and parents disappeared.

"Don't you dare go out of this forest." Her parents said. Her twin looked at them until they disappeared. "Stay in here so you can be safe." was what her brother said after her parents left. Then he left also. They'll only be gone for a while...things will return to normal soon,right? She positively thought,trying not be worried.

"Let me out! Let me out!" She struggled,but couldn't break from it's grasp.

Fate shot a glare at the human. Why won't she shut up? Fate squirmed as close as she could get to the human and slapped her tail over the human's mouth. She mouth the words, "Shut up." and kept her eyes locked on the human. I really hoped no one heard that...

Maria's mouth was shut by the blue dragon's tail. She calmed down a bit. When is Aki and the others going to come? she thought to herself.

She looked at the Nilia Pygmy,who was mouthing her lips to quiet down. It was boring for her to be quiet and so, and wanted to talk if she can't escape the building. What could I write with...? She looked around. She couldn't see anything that could damage or stain the floors to "talk" with.

~~~

Aki raced over to try and find the striped dragon who was carrying Maria. Where is he? He thought.