picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Baltia resisted any biting as they went to the cave, and sat just behind and to the right of Aeolus when they reached the place. After Aeolus spoke, she flew up a bit and hovered. "I'm Baltia," she added.

Minerva got onto Drake's back and let the dragon take them back to her house. Once there, the woman hopped off and opened the front door. As she went inside, she looked at Ronan and asked, "So what else do we need to do?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeolus looked at Baltia; she appears to certainly love to hear herself talk. He also disapproved of her speaking out of turn. It was rather rude in his opinion.

((Well here's our second case of Baltia annoying Aeolus. I think Zeditha intended for her to annoy the horde, so I'm giving her exactly what she wants.))

Ronan hopped off Drake, patting his side before he headed to the house behind Minerva. He stopped when she asked what was next. "We'll deal with the rest tomorrow. I recommend finding something else to do until this evening." He smirked at her. He nudged her playfully before he went upstairs. He entered his room and grabbed his weaponry.

((You got to copy one of the forms, human or dragon, and then PM it to either picknick or Sai. Personally, I would go with Sai as she's more likely to notice people's forms.))

"Well I suppose I should go and display the flyers around the neighborhood," she said to herself. She went upstairs to her room and took the flyers she had printed. Then she back downstairs and went out the front door. Looking at Drake, she told him, "Drake, I'm going out to put flyers. I'm going to be back soon." She went to the nearest light post and taped one of the flyers on it. Then she went around the street to look for another good to put the second flyer.

Ronan stepped outside after grabbing his bow and arrows. He practiced his archery with a nearby tree. Drake nodded to Minerva. Ronan's shots were very accurate. He also tried out different methods to practice with.

Axle shook his head at Atlas. "I can really teach you how to control your anger, that is something you have to learn on your own. The one thing I can say is each person have there own way of keeping calm. Mine is meditation, while others think of a nice place that makes them calm, like a meadow or a calm view." Axle said as he scratch his head. "As for 'smarts', there is something called use your enemy strength for your own. Example, if you used one ice or fire breath against one another, it would have come out different than the one that happened."

============================================================================

Azera made his slow climb up to the top of the mountain, slicing thought rock slabs that where in his way.

============================================================================

Juna twisted a stone between her fingers as she wait what seemed quite long. Once Aeolus finally got around, she way bored. When the little black pygmy flew above and said her name, Juna simple glared at her. "Your later, Aeolus. You also brought the energetic as well." Juna kind of snared at Aeolus. She started walking in to the cave going far inside it. Juna yelled out towards the group "A Lord from shadow wind does not train any, only those that past a test first. Your little test is to try and hit me. For each hit, i'll let a 1/7 of the hoard train under mine and Mekarth wing. You only get one hour, so have fun." Juna yelled, before she ran at full speed down the cave before vanishing inside it dark depths.

((I won't be posting Minerva this time as I will make her go around putting flyers off-screen.))

Axle said that he can't teach her anger management, but each person had their own way of cooling down. Atlas was disappointed and thought, 'Well darn, looks like I'm on my own for this.' Then Axle told her about using an enemy's strength for her like and gave an example. She thought about the two hybrids and their magma and ice breaths. She can trick them into blowing their breaths at each other, but then they'd just form an obsidian that would block both ways. That trick probably won't work. But what if it was one-sided as in one brother blowing his breath at another by accident. The hybrids moved fast and had fast reflexes, which would make it easier said than done. If there was a magic spell to beat that, the magi would surely use it. "Um, right... So what if the bad guy was really fast in both speed and reflexes?" she asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juna snarled at the horde leader for being late. "I apologize; there was somebody I had to 'tend to' for a bit," he said. The group followed her farther inside the cave where Juna told them that they needed to past a test first before any of them could train. They were to hit her within an hour if anymore of the horde needed to train. After she left them into the darkness, Aeolus looked at his group and said, "Looks like she's using the darkness to her advantage. We'll have to think of some way to get us through."

Gneiss offered his suggestion, "We could always use a fire breath to light the way."

Bam added with an eager smile, "Yeah, like mine!"

But the horde leader shook his head and declined, "No, she will find us this way and move away from us. We need a more creative plan than that." Then he looked at the group and asked, "Can anyone see in the dark?"

"I can't," said the navy blue dragon.

"Me neither," said the green dragon with a slight head shake. His geode mate shook her head, too.

((I will wait for Zeditha and Esko to see if they're still active, before making another post in Aeolus's part.))

Baltia rolled her eyes. "What do you want to see?" she asked, eyes still visible despite the blackness, reflecting the tiniest amount of light to visible levels. She looked around. "Rocks in the corner?" She was being sarcastic of course. "I can't see in complete darkness, but any amount of light and it's fine. So, anyone got a match?"

((She wasn't intending to annoy the Horde... xd.png Just her nature.))

Axle puzzled a bit over Atlas question. "Their strength is speed. Speed, yes it get more in combat like hits or dodges, but the problem is the energy they use to do so does not recover during battle. It like a rabbit and a turtle, The rabbit is faster than the turtle, but once it hits it limits, it rest for a long time to recover it energy, while the turtle still have all it energy, and can still keep on going, farther than the rabbit could. So what you do is use their own speed against them and let them wear themselves down." Axle said, "There is one thing you must know, because they are fast means they are more than aware of their limits, means you must drag the battle out by enduring their hits or even blocking them. Is there anything else?" Axle asked

================================================================

Juna stop after a bit, ending quite far in the cave. She ran up the wall at the start and than climb up it to get up on the ceiling. She wedged herself between the rocks so she could get a good drop on the group when they came looking for her. 'Let see how you fair against a fully train dragon in Halfling form?' Juna thought to herself as she laid in wait.

((I have nothing as of late to add yet. Ronan doing his archery practice and Minerva putting up flyers and they have hours before their date. I might make a new character though. I think Minerva remembers. the samurai style guy from that rp remake website you designed.))

((Well Torch, if you want to, go ahead.))

Aeolus frowned slightly annoyed as to why Baltia asked such useless questions. Did she not pay attention to anything that was said or was she just simply trying to get under his scales on purpose? Either way, the horde leader didn't bother to answer. He looked at Yopple next and then asked, "Yopple, can you see in the dark?" The cassare said that he can and asked if he needed light. The leader answered, "No, just lead us through the cave and tell us if you see Juna or any obstacles."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas listened to Axle's explanation on wearing out fast opponents. Getting an idea of what to do next time, the magi smiled confidently and answered, "Nah, let's just rest for now." She went over to the cliff of the cave and heard noises above her; it sounded a bit like fighting. Perhaps Garin and Ohimia were training each other? The halfling was probably helping her to be a better fighter so that she can defend herself from fiends like the hybrid brothers next time. The magi smile and thought, 'Well ain't that nice of him.' She flew up to the cave above to see what the two were doing.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Yeeeeaaaah, you probably have already noticed that I've been watching this RP for a while since not long ago...

This time you don't have to recap, I've read previous pages and keep myself up to date. Red's novelization of RP also helped a lot.

So... sorry for leaving that time...? pleasedontkillme))

((SOSORRYFORPOOFINGPLEASEFORGIVEMEIMIGHTMISSSOMETHINGWAAAAAH))

Ohimia sighed. I want to train because someday, I might come across Yopple again. If he isn't out of his bad state, he will probably try to kill me out of cold blood. So I need to be able to defend myself. Or if I come across those hybrids again. Or just about any time, in this damned war. Can you show me some tactics?

((Aah the game of Catch Up. I assume Yopple was called to go along, from what I read on this page. So forgive me if I miss anything))

Yopple listened to the scolding and simply nodded. "I was fighting lightly, sir. I apologize for any injuries."

After a while, Aeolus called names to go with him, and Yopple was one. He smiled and got up. "'Tis a pleasure, sir." He simply said, following the small group.

After a bit, Yopple nodded. "Yes sir, I can see in the dark. You need light?" He shot a bit of fire ahead of himself.

((Sorry Red, for making you need to edit, but that makes at least some sense to be :x

))

((It's okay, I forgive both of you. Anyway, both Atlas's and Aeolus's parts have been edited. I'd probably make a Minerva post soon, but I'm too tired to do that now. Maybe next time when I wake up.))

"Yessir." He said quietly, then trudged on.

((Short post >< Got nothing to do. Don't wanna piss you off by seeing Juna right away))

(HE'S BACK! YES!!!)

"You keep leaving all of your weak areas open for starters..." he said. "You need to protect your neck, belly, and wings. These are the areas the other dragons will take advantage from. Let's put it this way, if I was a dragon and you jumped at me, I would get under you and attack your exposed underbelly where you can't reach me correct?"

The group followed Yopple through the darkness. Their tails held on to each other so that they don't lose one another along the way. Walking through a place where you can't see anything was a bit unnerving, but Aeolus trusted the cassare to lead them safely. The horde leader used his nose to smell for Juna's scent in case she was nearby for them to attack. Thinking that Yopple might unwittingly announce the silver's location to the group aloud for her to hear and move away, the horde leader told him telepathically, 'Yopple, if you see or smell Juna, then tell it to us telepathically.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the park, Minerva put another flyer on the light pole for visitors to see. She looked at the remaining flyers she had in her hand and saw that she was down to 6 left. 'I'm almost done. I just have to keep going on my last assignment will be done,' she thought. But first, she decided to sit on the bench to rest her tired legs for a bit.

((Juna wedge herself between some rocks on the ceiling.))

Axle layed down on the ground and looked up at the clouds. 'At least she not trying to kill for right now.' Axle thought to himself as he watch the sky. It was peaceful to him.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Akil watch over the terrain as she waited for. She was only there for about 30 minutes before she saw the small group running towards them. She stood up and got the other two dragons with her up.

"Akil!" One of the Man with Vi yelled before a dragon came from the ground and tore that person in half. All that was left was a blood mess as the other three keep on running. The vine dragon turn it attention to the other three that were running as he wiped his vines at them. Both the males dodge the attack, but the woman was not luck. A vine ran right though her chest, causing her to cough up blood. Right as soon as it happen she grab the vine and both her than the vine disappeared in thin air.

"****, it a damn vine dragon." One of the dragon said as Akil mouth drop open as the woman with them was impaled by a Vine right though her chest.

"Valinora." The halfling yelled when he saw her get pierced by the vine. The woman grab the vine and her eyes seem to change colors, before both the vine and her disappeard. The Halfling fell to his knees as the three dragons went up to Vi and the Halfling.

"Valor we have to go, Now." Akil told the halfling, who was now in shock. she look over the hill and saw a huge group of Men, Halflings, and Dragons. Standing in front of the group was a man dressed in red as he lift a green trimmed purple sword. Akil eyes open with fear as she saw the sword come down. She only though of one thing. 'Axle!'

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\<-(Means stories times are together, but in different places)

Axle saw Atlas flying there as the peaceful clouds seem to dance behind her. He soon got a scream in his head from Akil, almost sounding like she was in trouble. He eyes grow big as he jump to his feet, and almost with in a second, the sound of snapping trees could be heard. He was already in a mad dash towards the sound. He did not bother telling Atlas at all.

The broken trees where not very far from the cave, only about 500ft from it, but what Axle saw made even his blood boiled. He saw the vine dragon and Valinora being held by her throat. He grab the hilt of his dagger and just throw it at the Vine. It sliced clean the vine, causing the vine dragon to roar in pain. Axle, as soon as he throw the dagger when to grab the falling body of Valinora, and he could see she was dead. He layed the body down and turn to the dragon, who now was pissed.

"You damn filthy human, I'll Kill-" Was all he could get out before Axle ran up and thrust his hand into the vine dragon leg. His body have been scaled white as he let out low growls.

(( will post more tomorrow))

((New character accepted, trying to immerse back into RP...))

Meanwhile, back at the Eternal Wind clan's village, which was now filled with dragons that belonged to Aeolus's group, a black dragon was coming back from fishing. After the whole incident with the clan's downfall, he decided to come back after things settled down, and try to scavenge whatever he found there before he was going to leave the village for good. Of course, he didn't find Rina or anything their chieftain left behind, because all that was taken by aforementioned dark blue dragoness. But he did found graves of his fallen comrades. He scoffed at the way the dead were given treatment, but accepted it nonetheless, deciding that at least it's better than nothing.

Today was supposed to be one of the last days of his scavenging before he was going to leave and explore the unknown world outside. Coming back from fishing and having a short lunch there, he was about to go and examine the last set of dwellings before he noticed another change: he had visitors.

A lot of visitors.

"What the actual heck?!" he cursed out loud. At first he thought that they were invaders with the same, albeit morally different goal as he had, but then the dragon realised that they were here for other reason. He decided to investigate the issue and continued walking in their direction, hoping to clear up the problem.

On horseback, arriving at the city of windfall(hopefully I got location right), rode a stranger to these central lands. He carried an array of weapons on him. His garment was strange(samurai) and his behavior solid. He rode into the city looking around as he needed to find a place to stay.

((intro for my new character. he's from the eastern regions. his name is rick hunter. yes that's a bit odd for someone that's very samurai-esque but doesn't mean he doesn't have an interesting backstory. ;P ))

((I know, but Aeolus doesn't. He's just telling Yopple just in case he does find Juna.))

Atlas heard something snap from below; a tree might have gotten broken just now. She turned around and looked down at the forest to see if Spinx was there. She watched the forest intently, waiting to show that it was who she was thinking of. Within a minute later, a pained roar was heard from below the trees. The magi sensed a problem arising and murmured to herself, "Sounds like trouble."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The dragons closest to the black dragon, stopped their sparring and turned to see the stranger. Fakoo asked him, "Is there a problem?"

Her sparring partner, Onslou the charcoal dragon, said to her, "Perhaps he thinks we're fighting each other like a bunch of pack animals."

The albino dragoness looked at him and replied, "Well I suppose it kind of does look like it. But he'll relax if we tell him that we're only sparring."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

With her legs rested, Minerva got off the bench and resumed her job. She left the park and went to the small business section. After placing a flyer on another light pole, she saw an interesting man who stood out from the crowd. He wore samurai-like clothes and was riding a horse. The woman looked at him for a bit, thinking that he might have been wearing some kind of costume, or like how with Ronan, it was his actual attire. Probably most likely the latter.

((So Torch, is Rick's character form the same one from the RP?))

((yup ;P exactly))

Rick hadn't noticed her. His focus was on his surroundings. He came to a stop outside a stable and left the horse there. He grabbed his naginata and started to walk the streets using it as if it were nothing more than a walking staff, minus the obvious.

"Not... really" Akuma shifted his weight, "If you didn't hang around Dion, it's no surprise you don't know why there arent any around. Ah... other streamlines killed them. They were never perfected. We're a more delicate model" he frowns, looking at his humanoid self. Albel's eyes smoldered somewhere between challenging and amusement. Fayt emerged from the forest next, walking over to the group. "There you are. Where'd that crazy dragon go?" he asked. "Crazy dragon?..." "She ran off with her tail between her legs as expected. Classic 'ohIhavetogo' " he chuckled darkly. Fayt looked over at Ember. He looked taken back before making an involuntary audible sniff. "Another Hybrid? I wasn't sure there were any..." he looked at Akuma and Nick curiously as if they'd just produced her out of thin air. Akuma shrugs, "Apparently Ember here has been around for a wild. An escapee" he explained.