picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((Sure. You know? Since we're having Atlas and Axle at night, then I think it's safe to let Minerva go on her date with Ronan. Torch, it's time!))

Evening had finally come; Minerva was inside her room getting ready for the dinner date tonight. She looked for the dresses in her closet and tried to decide which one was the best. Would she look good to Ronan in pink? What about light blue? Would the man be okay with seeing something sparkle? How would she look in a rainbow-colored dress? There were many choices for her to pick out.

((Okay, I'm looking at fancy clothes on Google. Which guys do you think is best?

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v1/147794554...ign_Dresses.jpg

http://www.womendresstyle.com/wp-content/u...for-Women-1.jpg (without the sleeves)

http://thingd-media-ec3.thefancy.com/defau...f35098e5e70.png (red top and pink bottom)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6...e74c3a6abb2.jpg

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_317602389_00-...gowns-fancy.jpg

http://www.2inc.net/image/cache/data/20131...108-700x880.jpg

http://trendseve.com/wp-content/uploads/20...-women-wear.jpg

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1306055...jpg_350x350.jpg

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/1535604...font-font-b.jpg

http://www.onesimplegown.com/wp-content/up...ing-gown-07.jpg

My Original Ideas

- light green short dress with a white flower on the left side of the chest and a white belt-like thing around the waist.

- a frilly purple dress.

- a light blue dress where the top part is a sparkling heart motif.

- a rainbow dress with gems on waist belt.

- a sapphire dress with gems.

I'll draw and color them on paper with color pencils since it's much faster that way.))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now nighttime and the "humans" had decided to take a rest for now until tomorrow. Atlas turned back into a dragon, so that she won't fall victim to nocturnal animals or other dragons who might mistake her for a human. The dragoness looked at Axle and see how he was doing. They haven't talked much since his rage over <insert name I forgot>'s death. It seems he was too intent on getting revenge on Dracul. Come to think of it, it was almost like when she planned to avenge Flarina by killing all the hybrids. Out of sympathy, she thought, 'Don't worry Axle, I'll help you to avenge <insert name> and make that censorkip.gif*** pay.' Then she looked away off into space and thought about her nieces back in the village. She use telepathy to check on them now, 'Danielle, Kylie, it's your Aunt Atlas. How are you two doing?'

The voices came back to her with the sisters simultaneously speaking, 'We're fine, Aunt Atlas!'

Then Danielle spoke happily, 'We made some new friends!'

The magi smiled and asked, 'Really now? Who are they?'

Kylie, whose telepathy was only connected to her aunt and not her sister, asked in confusion, 'Who's they?'

The whiptail answered, 'Mevelle, Pendra, Pinky, and Smasp.'

Atlas commented, 'Wow, that's a lot of friends. Did you all play any games?' Then she said to the balloon hatchling, 'Your friends, Kylie.'

'Oh,' replied Kylie.

'Yes we did,' answered Danielle. 'We playfighted and played Kylie Ball.'

The magi was glad to hear about their day and said, 'That sounds fun! So are you two enjoying your stay over at the the village?'

'Yep!' beamed the sisters.

'Well that's wonderful!' said Atlas. 'You two take care now and contact me if you need anything, alright?'

The sisters replied, 'Yes Aunt Atlas!' Then their telepathy was over.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan got himself dressed in his new clothes. He checked himself in the mirror before he grabbed his dagger as well as a few shurikens, hiding them in his jacket carefully, and his hidden blades which he put under the jacket sleeves. He stepped downstairs afterwards and waited for Minerva to come down.

((Ronan's outfit. He has matching pants of course https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3...08d493e6800.jpg ))

((btw red, if you don't mind a suggestion for a dress Minerva could wear. I think, if you want to go light blue with sparkles....this would work way better than the light blues you picked out: http://dresses.laceweddings.net/wp-content...03-pdl128vx.jpg I think this one is gorgeous and would definitely make Minerva look great))

Edited by LordTorch18

Axle seem to notice that it was nighttime as he stop suddenly. The cold air bite at his skin as he stood there and from that spot he look straight up at the night sky and saw the stars. He liked seeing the stars at night, almost made him happy most of the time, but on this night it filled him with sorrow and regret. He pushed his back against the tree and slide down it with his hand hanged down as he sat down. "Atlas, tell me something. You ever wonder if you did something, it was for the best?" He asked her, but not quite looking up at her. After his out burst earlier today, it started to make him question his own actions.

=======================================================================

(This is during daylight for Azera and Spinx)

The little girl seem to have pushed herself up on her knees as Spinx brought his sword down, but just barely missing, cutting off a bit of hair, as the girl rolled out of the why. Her eyes seemed to be glowing a bright yellow as she rolled right to Azera and touch his hand with her own, and just like that they went poof into the air, to have left without a trace.

Spinx grunted about that as he placed his sword back in it sheath and got on one of the dragons back and head back to the mountain.

(And now Spinx and Azera are now caught up)

((*runs in and fights off life with a breadstick*

Still here, life will never defeat me!

*groans at testing*

This will be a looooooong week or so))

Yopple wore a devilish grin when he realized he burned the girl, even though he failed to grab her. He watched her jump into the water and heard the disaster dragon's orders. 'With pleasure.' He calmly stated, then faced the water. It was very useful to have fire powers and water powers. Two powerful domains that can work well together.

He focused, then superheated the water to the tempature he desired. In this case, the tempature of fire. He did it fast to lessen the chance if the girl getting out before the heat became unbearable. It took a bit of a hit on his energy, but he brushed it off. That should teach the brat not to mess with me!!

((Since Yopple is half Magi, could he have three but only use two in battle? Like a similar case to Atlas?))

Ohimia rushed foward at Garin, trying to use the techniques he taught her.

((That looks nice, Torch! Also here's the rest of the dress choices that I drew: http://sta.sh/01wxk1pyu67p

Sorry for taking so long to get here. I had work (I'm employed now), I had to finish up my Bam picture which I uploaded onto the wikia: http://dragons-vs-humans.wikia.com/wiki/Bam (the page is not finished yet), I had to get my hair washed at the salon, I had to go get gas, and I had to buy two slices of 7-up flavored cake for me and my little sister.))

After a quick pondering of her decisions, Minerva decided to go with the sparkling-chested light blue dress (I'm turning her into Elsa tonight). She took it out of the closet and changed into that dress. Then she went to the jewelry box and took out a pearl necklace, diamond earrings, and pearl bracelets. After putting them on, the woman went to the bathroom and put make-up on her face and perfume on her. Now that she was done, Minerva went downstairs to meet Ronan who was already waiting for her. He was dressed in black <insert material type> outfit with matching top and pants. Admiring his clothing, she said, "Ronan, you look cool in that outfit!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas heard Axle speak and turned her attention towards him. After listening to him, the woman searched through her memories to look for one such case. It took her to the past where she fought and killed many dragons in the annual tournaments to prevent her slave master from killing the mint dragon, Snively. "You mean like a choice you would regret?" she asked. "Yeah, I've been there before..." She looked off to the side for a bit and murmured quietly, "Lots of times."

Wow, she learns fast... thought Garin, watching her stances. Garin quickly tucked into a ball and rolled between Ohimia's legs.

((elsa style? i gotta admit, elsa's dress looks HOT in the movie))

Ronan was stunned speechless by Minerva's dress. "Minerva.......you look......." He said, unable to finish cause he had no words that could even fit the description. "Just...wow." He smiled hearing her complement on his outfit. He held out his arm to her. "Shall we?" Being a gentleman. Drake could detect them from outside and he rose up to be ready for flight.

The woman could tell that Ronan really liked her outfit. She had made the perfect choice. She put her arm around his and simply smiled in response. Then they went out the door and saw Drake, who had just risen. "We're ready, Drake," said Minerva.

Drake lowered himself so they could get on his back. Once aboard, he took off to the restaurant Ronan had chosen. Because of how well he was learning the layout of the city, getting to it was quick and easy. Once they landed, Ronan helped Minerva off of Drake and 'tied' Drake down just to keep people from bugging him. Ronan then turned back to Minerva and held out his arm to her again before walking inside with her.

The two headed east together for a long while, amicable silence between them. Ryan enjoyed the forest, finding it nice to actually be nature for once in his life. Being an inner city kid, he'd hardly had the chance to come out like this. He only knew survival skills from books and TV shows.

Rhino usually disliked walking on the forest floor. He was supposed to be in the sky, not dragging his tail in the dirt like a common lizard. But he found, with Ryan's company, he didn't mind. The guy had been nice to him, and Rhino had always formed quick attachments. He felt protective over the boy.

Finally they stopped at a nice grove. Rhino set some sticks on fire after Ryan arranged them correctly and they fell asleep.

((Well censorkip.gif, I post something, but it did not fully go though. Good thing i back up my post in my message box.))

((*Looks at Esko with a bread stick in his hands* No use this, *Hand him a newspaper*

Also Esko you are not the only one who have to testing, I have to do mine in about a week or two. After that I'm out of school.))

Axle heard what Atlas had to say and remain quite after that she have spoken. He felt sick as he swallow shallowly. He pulled his legs closer to his chest. "I question my own actions after I have had time to think. I promise to protect the helpless and life itself, yet I just swear to kill Dracul." He said to her puzzled. A few seconds an Arrow made out of blue wood hit the tree Axle sat against. Axle look up at the arrow and saw a bloody green collar, the size for a dragon neck, and a note attach to it. He quickly snatch the arrow and read the note, and after a bit sourly grown as he drop the note. It look like a bunch of drawling over the piece of paper. He place the collar around his right forearm, tighten it and than stood up. "Atlas stay here." He sound like he wanted her to follow him, but keep to the shadows. He walked the way the arrow came from, almost a bit nervous and unease

=====================================================================

Juna felt the water start to get hotter and like a reflex was up in the air in a second, and that when she notice that the dragons have formed a plan to land hit on her. She rolled her eyes as she change to her full dragon size. She was bigger than Yopple was and dived back into the now steaming water sending water up in the air as she seemed to be deep in the water and it was evident she was not going to come up anytime soon.

Akil panted as blood drip from her neck on the floor of her cell. The cell was not very big for a dragon her size nor could she move around. There were green heavy chains wrapped around her wings and body as well as green heave chains around her legs. She had a muzzle on as well to keep her from snapping as people that was supposed to guard her, which really there were no where in sight. The green metal collar she had before she was caught they have removed brutally and replace it with a extremely heave purple collar that keep her from using her power or communicating outside or calling for help.

((My little sister is also taking finals this week.

Drake took the couple over to a restaurant. Minerva took Ronan's arm and walked with him to the double doors. The woman smiled and commented, "Ronan, you're such a gentleman. You know that?" Then they went inside the building to the waiting lobby. Another couple, who was leaving, went past them out the door.

The host took the small family who was waiting early to their tables. Another host arrived to greet Minerva and Ronan, "Hi there, are you a party of two?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas advised, "Well Axle, I know you're troubled by this. But--" Suddenly, she was interrupted by an arrow that nearly shot the man. The magi dropped her mouth in surprise and cast her fire aura. She looked around for the shooter who tried to assassinate Axle. She used the light from her aura to see through the darkness, even turning around to look behind her. But the shooter was nowhere in sight; the shooter must have quickly escaped to avoid being seen. Atlas was about to go after them, when Axle told her to stay. The magi obeyed and watched him disappear into the darkness.

But the magi had a bad feeling about this and for good reason, too. She had seen Axle fight and get knocked out a few times before to know where this was going. The white dragon lord may be combative, but he was fragile like all the other whites. No way was Atlas going to leave him alone; he needed to be protected, even if he says otherwise. The magi dispelled her fire aura to remove the light that would expose herself to the enemy. Only the moonlight would show her way, while letting her blend with the darkness. Atlas followed Axle, using her sense of smell to keep track of him and keeping her footsteps as quiet as she can.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The water got electrified, but Aeolus heard no scream from the halfling. The splash he heard before his attack must have meant the heated water had hurt her, but would that count as a hit? The horde halted when they saw Juna turn back into a dragoness. Then she dove back into the water with a big splash that wetted the horde and doused the flames in mouths of the firebreathers. Bam and Concetto spat out the water and renewed their flames. The horde looked down at the water as Aeolus felt confident about his victory. He managed to get the silver dragoness in the right place to get her for good. After bringing the voltage up to where it would be enough to knock her out, the horde leader blew out lightning on the water. The bright light of electricity flashed across the water before Aeolus stopped.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan smiled. "With a woman like you, it's hard not to be." Complementing her in return. He then turned to the hostess. "Yes, table for two please, and if you wouldn't mind asking the chef to get something tasty for the large brown dragon outside? He's with me. Very tame." He figured why not treat Drake as well.

((um, did tron not see my reply with rick?))

((I think he's waiting for Aeolus's test to end so that Raven can go interact with him.))

The man happily replied, "Sure, I'll go tell the cooks to whip something up after I get you seated. Follow me!" Taking up the two menus, the host led the couple to one of the empty tables. After he placed the menus down on the table, the host asked them, "So what does your dragon eat?"

Minerva answered, "He eats meat. I fed him some ham today."

"Oh okay, then pork it is! I'll go get him some," said the host. Then he left for the kitchen to tell the cooks what to make.

Minerva took her seat and started looking through the menu at the various meals, drinks, and desserts. She asked, "Hey Ronan, should we order an appetizer?"

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Sorry for not posting: was trying to come up with something that didn't sound ridiculous. Also preparations for exams.))

"Nobody wounded me." explained Rina. "It is a cut made specifically in such a way that it won't hinder our flight abilities. Sort of our calling mark. It is very difficult to make, and it takes years to master."

While speaking, she glanced up into the sky, and then remembered that she has an assignment to do: hunting for a local butcher. Besides, it was already getting dark.

"Well, it was nice to talk to you, but I need to go." she said. "I am going hunting in the forest. You can follow me if you want. If not, then goodbye, and let the fairest winds guide you on your travels." With that, she headed off towards the Windfall gates.

==========

"Figures." harrumphed Raven. "Alright, guess I'll have to ask the head himself about it, when he comes back. I'll be on my way getting the rest of the stuff. You have this telepathy thing, right?" he enquired, question directed at albinos. "You can notify me about his arrival, if you want. So long, now..." With these words, he headed towards the rest of the caves located in the village. He had no idea just what was going on there, thinking that Aeolus was outside the village and much farther to the east, right where the human town used to be.

Axle walked for about 10 minutes before he came up to a small clearing that was filled with odd fog that seemed like it was trap in in that small clearing. There in the middle of the clearing was two young girls that was sitting on a rock. Both had skin tight black leather on to cloth their body, Blood red eyes and pale skin, but both carried different weapons. One had a bow that was so white even in the dark it was clearly seen but no arrow quiver, the other had two swords that look like it was made out of cherry color gold, but the sheaths had only three straps to hold the swords on her back in their X pattern.

"Oh look sister, the banish white lord came like we asked. I guess your aim was well on the spot." The girl on the right with the sword said, almost giggling.

"I guess when someone you know is endanger you more likely will coming to hear the message that might be passed." The girl with the bow giggled back to her sister.

"Dears, did I teach you not to play with your food, It not good manners." A third voice came from the trees behind Axle. Another woman came from the tree line fully armored in another very white armor that can be clearly seen, almost blending in with her pale skin if her blood red eyes where not a give away.

Both of them lower their head down and replied at the same time. "Sorry mother."

"So are you just going to waste my time with petty talk or are you going to relay the message?" Axle snapped at them, which seem to get all their attentions. The mother came up to Axle, who still did not turn around, and poked her head right up to his left ear.

"Ah yes the message Dracul sent us to give to you. Afterwards we are allowed to do what we please." Her voice was cold as the wind as she grin and whisper in his ear. The smell of blood on her breath told Axle who these three were. Her right hand was in her pocket however. "Dracul said you have twenty four hours to make it to that mountain or he will start a new game, starting with your prize 'pet' as the main attraction. Than afterwards send what little remains back to you." She pulled her head back from Axle ear and grin. "Now since the message have been delivered we are free to do what we please."

"And what is it you three plan on doing?" Axle asked them as the girls got down from the rock and spread out creating a triangle around Axle.

"Is it not obsessive. We have not eat recently and we are quite hungry, and you smell quite good, age by years and scent of others." The girl with the bow said as she grin now a huge toothy smile.

Axle know Atlas have followed him, no matter how quite she was, she still was in dragon form and did not fully watch where she step. 'Atlas Stay out of this one, What ever you are about to see or hear, do not engage with these three. They are my problem and my alone.' Axle sent the message to Atlas but not looking her way and turning his attection back to the three. "So I take it you want to try and eat me. Well bad news-" Axle started to say at the mother slid a collar around Axle neck that was purple metal and suddenly glowed red. Axle reacted almost on instance and elbowed her right in the chest, causing her to stagger back a bit. "I'm not on the menu for a meal for Vampires." Axle snared at the three and rubbed his figures at the collar feeling the engravings. "Well now. You have came prepared with an anti magic collar with the ability to block communications from other dragons, cleaver really, but sadly not even worth it."

The girls pulled their weapons out as fog dipped from the bow and the swords seem to have energy flow from it, the mother also pulled out two daggers that suddenly caught on fire. "Remember girls, he is still well train in fighting, and try not to spill to much blood." The mother said. Both the girls nodded their heads as they now bare closer to their food in the middle.

"Normally I would try to avoid taking life from the living, but you three-" Axle said as the girl with the swords took a swing at him and he dunk under the blade and grab her arm, twisted it and came really close to her, but not quite within biting range. "You already dead, so their will be no regret with my actions here." He said to them, as his reaction caught the girl with swords off guard.

((Part one of the fight, Really I just stop to see what Atlas does.))

The water became bight and than suddenly fell back in the darkness. It seemed like a few minutes have passed, and Juna still did not surface up from the water. A few more seconds passed before bubbled raised on the far side of the water as now steam started to rise up from the water. She shot out of the water right up to Bam, almost looking like the lighting did nothing to her, as she went extinguish his flame, swiping her paw with the talons extrended (Yes they are called talons for dragons, really no idea why) lighting quick and dropping back in the water. 'Aeolus, you may be smart, but you must relies that water is not truely conductive with out certain minerals and how deep it is and how large it is, your lighting trick barely manage to get half way deep, So please try again.' Juna sent the message to Aeolus almost like a taunt as well as informal as well.

Ronan 'hmmed' before nodding. "Yes, some appetizers would be a good start. You can pick." He had no clue what to choose. His knowledge of culinary arts was vastly limited and had no idea what would taste good or not. Letting Minerva choose would ensure he didn't pick something wrong.

“Yes, we do,” said Fakoo. “All dragons have it.” It was weird seeing a dragon asking if another has telepathy. Did this dragon not know how to do it? Then the black dragon left and walked away.

----------------------------------------------------

After following Axle for about 10 minutes, Atlas smelled a really strange scent up ahead. It was bitter and kind of sickeningly sweet. She stopped a few feet behind the trees bordering the foggy clearing and saw two young human females, the producers of that smell and silhouetted by the fog. An older one soon appeared afterward and spoke about a message. The magi wondered, ‘Message? What message?’ The woman approached Axle, details of her appearance now seen, and whispered something into his ear that the magi couldn’t make out. ‘What the hell are you saying?’ she wondered, wanting to know. Then when the humans threatened to eat the “man”, Atlas bared her teeth and thought, ‘Oh no you don’t! Not on my watch!’ But then Axle told her to not attack. The magi was surprised to hear that the “man” knew she had followed him. She looked at the humans and then back at the man. Well they were just a couple of kids and one adult, something much easier than a gang of mercenaries and an enemy dragon, but… ‘You sure about this, Axle?’ she asked skeptically.

Then the mother put a purple collar on Axle, which glowed red. Atlas growled silently, thinking that a slave collar they just put on him. The man elbowed the woman and said that he’s not a meal for vampires. Hearing what the man called them, Atlas guessed that explained why these humans bore unusual scents. She thought, ‘Vampires, huh? Didn’t think a vampire dragon’s venom would affect humans, too.’ Then the vampires began to engage the man in battle as they drew their weapons. The magi sensed magic from them. ‘Crap, magic weapons. I don’t think he’ll be able to handle these humans,’ she thought, not liking this situation. Then the girls approached Axle and one of them tried to attack. The man caught her before she could land a hit on him. Atlas just stood there and watched, waiting for the right time where she could get into the fight. She wanted to trust Axle to handle these fiends himself, but she predicted that his outcome will go just like every fight he’s been in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The horde waited for Juna to float up, but nothing happened for a few minutes. Then bubbles appeared on the surface. The horde knew that it was Juna coming up, but some of them knew there was something wrong. Aeolus gritted his teeth and thought, ‘No, she’s still active.’ There she was, quick like a housefly, she tackled Bam and clawed him before dropping into the pool again. The horde leader looked at his cousin cried, “Bam!” Concetto and Gneiss grabbed the navy blue dragon by the wings and tail before he would fall into the water. Then Aeolus heard Juna taunting him with an explanation as to why his attack didn’t work. The horde leader let out a quiet growl in response.

Bam rubbed the wound that the dragoness had left him with. Gneiss looked at the disaster dragon and asked, “Aeolus, what do we do? We don’t have much time left.”

The horde leader looked down at the water and planned out his next attack. Immediately, he told his horde, ‘Stand back, all of you.’ The group flew away their leader and watched his next action. Aeolus used his magic to create a tornado and send it into the water to create a whirlpool. Hopefully this would draw out Juna. After the vortex appeared, he told the cassare, “Yopple, follow me.” Then he flew down into the vortex and told the others, ‘Concetto, Gneiss, leave Bam and Baltia with Selenite. These three will watch the coast for when Juna comes out and attack her there. Meanwhile, the both of you will stay over the waters and strike when you see her.’

‘Got it,’ said Gneiss.

‘Understood,’ replied Concetto.

Bam said eagerly, ‘I’ll get her back, cous!’ Aeolus held lightning in mouth, getting ready to strike when needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ronan decided to let the woman pick for them. She gave a quick look at the appetizer section of the menu again and decided what she would have. Minerva suggested, “Let’s take the asiago shrimp for now. Does that sound good?”

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan nodded. "Sounds good to me. Let's also get something good to drink besides water." Refering to the water that was already at their table. "Any good ideas for that?" He had to ask her.

((Torch, the host didn't put water at the table. But the waiter coming soon will put them there along with the drinks.))

Minerva, having memorized from the drinks section on what she wanted, said, "The sparkling white grape juice sounds nice. Have you ever tried one?" The fizzy spark plus the sweet taste was very nice to the tongue. She wondered if the restaurant's version will be just like the one from the grocery store or even better.

Ronan smiled. "Sounds interesting, let's try it." He waited for their waiter/waitress to arrive. Meanwhile Drake managed to get his pork from the chef and he was delighting in it.

((Red, I think you mean surface not service))

The girl that Axle was up against try to get out of Axle grip, but he hand seemed locked around her elbow. "So tell me, Human or Halfling?" Axle asked them as none of them made a move for a few seconds.

"Does it matter? All of it still ended the same." The mother said, and with lighting quick speed went to slash at Axle with her flaming dagger, but Axle twisted the girl body so she was a shield and slashed across her back instead. The girl screamed in pain as she drop both the swords as they stabbed into the ground and the mother eyes kind of widen up. Axle kicked the girl into the mother causing them both to fall to the ground.

The girl with the bow shoot an arrow, which came from out of no where with it blue wooden shaft, but missed it true mark, just barely brushing across his cheek leaving a small slash across his face. He grab the swords and they seemed to react different to his present, almost like they were pleased to be held by him.

"Telmasta va lumaga." Axle said out loud sounding almost like a chant. A slash across his chest appeared out of no where as blood seem to flow from it. Axle panted a bit, but the sword energy changed at a instance, as now a see able bright blue energy appeared.

"You are really insane to think that will save you meal." The mother said as she got to her feet with the girl now up on her feet. All three of them started their full scale attack on Axle, going their full speed, sometimes becoming a blur. Axle it seem was barely keeping up with them as the blade clashed with the flame daggers and arrows. The arrows seemed to shatter like ice when Axle hit them. The girl who lost the swords to Axle, tackled him to the ground and pinned his arms down with her knees. However this did not last long as Axle manage to throw her off with his legs.

He quickly bounced to his feet like a spring. The vampires keep up their onslaught on Axle, but not quite landing a hit. This went for about a good thirty minutes before the mother manage to kick Axle hard in the chest and send him crashing into a tree.

"Mother, he's a pest, just does not want-" The girl with the bow said before Axle seemed to come out of no where and hit her with the back of the blades and grabbed the bow and places it across his back. It too seemed to reacted like it was please to be held by Axle.

"Falcon speed" Axle said out loud as another cut have appeared on his back. This caused him to cough up blood a bit from the price he had to pay. The mother took the event to attack Axle from his now new wound, but Axle notice her and swung the blade around, just coming shy of her throat as she jump back from his wide slash. The girls took the optionality to come from Axle side and grab his arms and try to pin them behind his back. The mother took on full speed again with her dagger poised to kill. Axle poised his feet at an angle and spun quickly, which it seemed the girls did not have great stance to stop Axle from doing so, and took the right sword and slashed it up the armor of the mother.

The loud sound of metal meeting metal sound ring as the mother jumped back. "Dame it girls can you not do anything right?" The mother snapped at her children as they both started to get up.

"We sorry mother." They said in sync, with a bit of fear in their voice.

Axle throw the swords into the air and pulled the bow off his back. "Es valatmos Luna" With those words, two slashed appeared on his arms as more blood drip from them. "Raven Feathers" Axle said as he pulled the bow string back, as an arrow appears and he released it. It split into hundred of arrows as soon as it left the bow, flying to meet their marks. The mother dashed quickly and avoided the arrows, but the girls were not so lucky as one go pin to a tree, the other got stuck with multiple arrows and fell to the ground. Axle fell to his knee as he cough up more blood. He still dodged the mother dagger as she slide a bit across the ground.

Across his right eye a new cut haves appeared, casing his vision to go blurry. "Dame it, dragon. Why don't you just let us have a meal from you?! It would have no hurt that long." She sounded pissed about that she could not hit Axle. Ale however was starting to pant hard now as his body was covered in his own blood. She took a run at Axle again, with her daggers poised to kill, again.

Axle closed his eyes, knowing he had no more tricks up his sleeves to stop her. He just waited for the pain of the daggers. After a few seconds he heard a voice.

"Axle you are worthless." A voice said, almost sounding like Arch voice however. "And did we ever give you permission to attempt to kill Axle, I do not think so." Arch said. Axle open his eyes and saw an enemy protecting him, as the Halfling Arch floated there with a pike touching the ground blocking the mother. Arch spun the pike around and send the woman right over to the girls, knocking the helmet off her head as it hit the ground. "Let me show you how a dragon lord fights you three disobedient dogs." Arch snapped at the three vampires before he went at flight speed across the mist. The mother was barely on her feet when the pike hit her in the side. Lighting flowed from the pike and hit it mark, leaving a trail of smoke from the woman. She cried in pain loudly as she crashed in a tree.

"You think you can die here Vampires. I have yet to start a warm up, so get up. Let me have some fun." Arch snared at them with an evil grin. He picked up the girl who was on the ground, tossed her up and hit her hard with the shaft of his pike, causing the girl to scream even in more pain. The girl that was pinned to the tree manage to free her an went to attack Arch, who in return hit her with the wooden end of the shaft. She went flying in one of the direction and rolled across the ground as Arch walked up to her and picked her up by her neck as she struggled to try and free from his grip. He stabbed is pike in the ground and pulled out a small knife which had golden trim on it. The moved it close to her chest and ran it across the leather. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with knifes, you never know you might just cut yourself." He said as she slowly slid the knife across her chest. She screamed in pain as the gash became bigger.

The girl made a fist with her hand and punch arch in the chest hard, but made no effect what so ever on him. "You really are a dense censorkip.gif*." Arch grin got bigger, almost like he was enjoying himself. He throw the girl over with the mother and the other girl. All them seemed terrified with Arch b now. "No,no,no. That will never do. I have to take you back personally and show a much 'grander time'. I would never let my fun die that fast, but for now, a bit of shock and jabs here and there will do for now." Arch seemed o be very much enjoying this. Arch grab his pike and raised it and brought it down, how ever it never touched the three vampires.

Axle stood there with both the swords in his hands. "Falcon speed." He said as another slashed appeared on his back, causing him once again to cough up blood. "Arch I will not stand idly by and watch even the undead to be tortured by you and your messed up ways." Axle snared at him. Arch simple frowned at Axle.

"Your luck we need you alive or I would just end your life here and now." Arch said. He quickly Kick Axle hard in the side, grabbing the swords, dagger, armor, and the bow and teleported away. The girl with the slash in her chest was the first to get up and searched her mother for something before finding the key to Axle collar. She rushed over to Axle, bent down and unlocked the collar from around his neck. She picked up his head sat down and placed it in her lap, as she watch Axle wounds start to heal.

"Why did you stand up for us even when we did try to kill you?" She asked Axle, who seemed to still be awake.

"Because it who I am." He replied back to her which a smile a bit.

((There that the end of that, Will wait for Esko reply before Juna reply.))

Edited by draco8967

((Okay, I'll go fix that.))

The waitress arrived at their table and said, "Hi, my name is Betty and I'll be your server for tonight. May I get you something to drink?"

Minerva said to her, "We would like some muscandine grape juice, please."

Betty wrote the order for two glasses of the juice and said, "Okay, muscandine grape juice coming up. I'll get you all that as well as some water to go." Then she left for the kitchen to get them their drinks.

With them alone again, the blonde asked her date, "Appetizers Ronan?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas watched Axle fight the vampires; he appeared to be doing well, but each time he said some magic words, he would receive a slash or two. The magi did not like that and wanted to burst into the fight before he would get badly harmed again. Then when the mother went in for the kill, Atlas broke passed the border of the trees and shouted, "Axle!" She was aiming to rescue him, but someone else did it first.

It was a halfling man, but there was something about his scent and voice that got the magi riled up. "Arch!" she cried, not happy to see him. But as he fought them, the magi went over to Axle and asked, "You alright, Axle?" As the halfling was about to torture the vampires some more, Axle got up and rushed fast to save their lives. The surprised Atlas yelled, "Axle, what the hell?!" These vampires tried to eat him, plus he said they were already dead, so why bother to save these creatures?

Arch teleported and left, leaving one of the vampire girls to unlock the collar around Axle's neck. Atlas went over to his side and said to the vampires, "Damn right, a fool who even risks his life for even the bad guys." She couldn't care less if the vampires were tortured or not, but she was still wary in that they'll end up attacking him again. She demanded to know, "Alright you mangy dragon-eater, what's this about those iron-clawed censorkip.gif***s needing Axle alive?"

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan laughed. "You picked it out remember? Should've mentioned it with the drink order." he chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll mention it when she returns. He looked over the menu for a while before the waitress would return. When she did he looked to her and asked. "We'd like the asiago shrimp appetizers to start with please."

((Red it just one Vampire, Actually the youngest one that had the swords.))

The vampire girl look up at Atlas. "Two things. One, It was never my interest to sink my fangs into him. It was mother and Ice idea. If it was up to me I would have just passed the message on and left to hunt for a deer or something small like a rabbit." She turn and look at where the mother and the other girl laid at. "I never want to be a vampire, just want a normal life." She said as she look down at Axle, who eyes were closed. "As for the reason why Dracul want him alive, All I know is that if he does not make it to the mountain in the next twenty two hours, they were going to put his adopted daughter, Akil, in Dracul's new games. That is also where I was turn into this." She sound like she meant it.

"Why you un-grateful girl," A snare came from the mother that sent a panic look into the girl with Axle. She have struggled to her feet. "You went and un-collared our meal and let another dragon into the area. You can't ever do anything right. You are worthless to the point I should have let you die that day. I will rectify that action."

She took off at full speed to slash as the girl, but what she Slashed was a white hide side of Axle head. He have turn into his dragon form and was curled up around the girl, who took it as a surprise. The look in his eyes told a different story. "You best leave before I let her have her way with you two." Axle snared at the mother and Ice. Ice was on her feet like a bullet and high tailed it out. The mother hissed at him before she too took off into the woods. She stop at the edge of the wood. "Don't think this is over, I will be back for my revenge against you and Arch. I will also punish that child as I see fit when I do." She snared back before taking off.

"Atlas." He turn his head to her. "What she said is true. Dracul sent them for the message to be sent, and judging on how Arch reacted to that, Dracul really never trusted the vampires to being with. I'm still puzzled though." He said as he got up and now turn his attention to the girl vampire. "That collar there. Who gave it to you three?" Axle asked her. The Vampire girl turn and picked up the collar.

"A man by the name of Zero. He also the one who gave us the weapons." She said as she looked down at it.

"Well that about it on my questions. Atlas anything?"