picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((After researching a bit on magi dragons, which are primarly Magic users, It would make since for Magi dragons to have three elements. Sia will you allow red to keep the three elements, but they are all minorly skilled do to atlas backround. (Lack of proper training) (Lack of knowlage) We could fix it later in the story (Shadow Wind have many 'Quilities' to it). I just don't want the readers to think she is BSing them. so for once, can you let it slide until we get to the war on Shadow wind?))

((Hey, did I show you guys Brotato's story yet?))

After the movie ended and everyone ate their lunch, David came out of his room and said to the guests, "Okay, I got the blueprint done. Want to check it out?"

Minerva got off the couch and replied, "Sure." She followed the man back to his room and see the layout design.

David pointed to each section as he explained, "Okay, I got the front desk over at the entrance like you wanted. Then this short hallway here is going to take you to the restrooms. Also next to the front desk is the managerial office. That biggest room right here is where the dojo is at. Behind it is the storage room for the equipment. And lastly, we have the break room like you wanted." Then he looked at Ronan and said, "Does everything look fine with you, sir?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After the rocks stopped hitting him, Aeolus got a headache and started seeing stars in everywhere. He also saw Gneiss jumping at him and pushing him over with his claws on the horde leader's scales. The clan leader swiped at his cousin's head with the swing of his claws, bringing scars on Aeolus's neck and face. Then the slashing stopped, but just before the horde leader can react, his cousin blew other breath of rocks at him again. The disaster dragon shut his eyes tightly as he got damaged by the little hard stones falling on him. To save himself, Aeolus used his hindlegs and kicked off Gneiss on his underbelly before blowing lightning at him as he got up.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan examined each room and section as it was described. He nodded. "Very good. How much will it cost to build?" He had his arms crossed. Details were important to him.

Ember watched Akuma, raising an eyebrow as she was accused of having some weird fetishes. "I'm not the human hugger here buddy." she said moving her finger in a spiral motion before jabbing it in Akuma's direction. When she heard the hybrid boy question who she was, she merely shrugged. "I am Ember, and no we're not all dead, obviously. I might ask you the same question, who are you, and why are you tolerating this human?" her voice was mocking as she mentions Nick.

"Hey, I have ears you know!" Nick called out narrowing his eyes as he stood up.

"Oh, I can fix that if you like." the fiery haired girl smirked, producing a fanged smile.

Nick simply scowled, waiting to see what Akuma thought of this strange girl.

Edited by picknick10

David looked at the blueprint to see answered, "Well normally, it would be 30000 gold. But with the Aquarians using their powers to make free building materials, I'd lower it down to 2500 just for the land."

Minerva looked at Ronan gleefully and said, "Looks like I won't be paying too much after all."

The redhead man continued on, "And for the way the blueprint is now. I would also charge you 60 gold."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, the clan leader also blew more rocks at him. The two breaths went through each other; the rocks pelted Aeolus and the lightning bolt shot into Gneiss's mouth. The electric shock inside the moist cavern intensified the pain as the clan leader's red eyes went wide and he fell over paralyzed. Aeolus's head spun in both pain and dizziness before his vision finally cleared. He looked at his opponent who appeared to be stiff with smoke coming out of his mouth.

Everybody watched Gneiss curiously as they waited for him to get up, but no move was made. A canopy dragoness asked quietly, "Is he going to get up?"

The dark purple-winged geode dragon beside her answered, "I'm not sure. But it looks like he's not breathing."

Aeolus went over to his cousin and looked down at him in concern. He was also careful as to be prepared for any surprise attacks that may come from his cousin. The disaster dragon asked, "Gneiss?" He placed his claw on the clan leader's chest to feel for his heart. Not a single beat was felt. Aeolus's lightning had stopped his heart. The disaster dragon tensed with shock; he never intended to murder his cousin, especially not in front of the other dragons who saw him as leader. This was bad; if he doesn't do something to save Gneiss's life, then his clan would turn on him and cast him out. His chances at recruitment would be ruined.

((Okay next post, I'm going to recruit the clan and bring them back to the others.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Red you mean heart not head, or do you mean Aeolus fried his cousin brain to mush?))

The black drake got hit by a lighting bolt as it simple slide right at the foot of the mountain. The drake laid there for a second before moving again, as it staggered up the mountain. It made rock slabs, almost like a staircase. It ran right up it, making it zig-zag pattern up the mountain, as it also cast rock slabs to either block it chasers or to slow them down greatly, as it still dodge lighting strikes and even arrows now.

Edited by draco8967

Akuma looked back to Nick for a moment, his pupils thinning out to slits briefly in the flicker of sunlight. His expression was calculating before he looked back to Ember. "I'm Akuma, I've been in in the Northeast for a my whole life. I've seen the other Hybrids around, but never you..." he pauses again, "This is not... exactly a human. Some mutation of one, an immortal if you would. More pleasant than humans or dragons. With the elitist streamlines, what do you expect? Albel doesnt respect anyone that cant fight him and I'm not dumb enough to fight a streamline. We're called duds for a reason" he explained. Akuma grimaced at a thought and shrugged, "Free food and shelter. What do I care?" he added. Akuma was cautious about calling Nick a 'friend' in front of this other Hybrid. She did seem... unstable.

Fayt and Albel skidded to a halt as Atlas dawned her 'light armor'. A few hairs singed on Fayt's tail but both managed to pull away. The brothers looked at each other briefly and Albel sprayed spurts of magma at Atlas's side. Fayt shot his ice breath onto the spurts, turn them into a spray of rock daggers. "You may have some high esteem for hunting invalid hybrids like that kid- but all misplaced" Albel chuckled. "Those were invalids. Duds. Failures. Need I remind you they were failures because they could not perform in combat" he scolded smugly. "You are foolish if you think you can take both of us on by yourself. And a fool you shall perish. Or tuck your tail between your legs and flee like the maggot you are- whichever comes first."

Edited by Sai

((Edited, thanks Draco! Also, Aeolus isn't anywhere near the horde. He teleported to another place far from the Eternal Wind clan's camp, so Juna should be there.))

Atlas snarled when another breath of lava hit her side and burned it. Also some rock daggers had hit her as well and stuck into her body. Now the magi was brimming with anger. No way was she running from this fight; not until the black censorkip.gif*** was dead. She roared back at the black hybrid, "So what?! I've handled lots of tough fights before and won! This will be no different!" Hybrids were very fast, but teleporting was much faster as it can go one millisecond. Let's see if these half-breeds could handle her next move. Atlas warped on top of the black hybrid and pinned him down under her front foot between her claws. Then she blew down another light beam at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole clan started to get worried as one of the clan dragons asked the horde leader, "Aeolus, what's going on? Is he dead?"

Aeolus remained silent as he calmed down and tried to find a solution to fix this. He recalled humans using things like shock therapy and CPR to get a heart beating again like normal. He decided to try the former on Gneiss using his lightning breath. He turned the green dragon over and blew a small jolt of lightning at the heart. The nerves reacted to the electricity as the clan leader jumped for a brief second. Then the clan leader fell back still. Aeolus tried again with a little stronger jolt this time and the same effect happened.

So then he moved to CPR. He placed both paws on his cousin's heart and started to push up and down on it. The process worked as Gneiss twitched and woke up from his unconsciousness. He asked what happened and Aeolus told him how his attack stopped his heart and everything. Gneiss declared Aeolus the winner and new leader of the clan. Then Aeolus got to know every clan member before Kekul warps everyone back to the horde to meet the new recruits.

There, Aeolus said, "Everyone, I have returned with our newest recruits, the Gallion Clan." He told them who they were before asking, "So how are your spars going, everyone?"

((This section will be expanded in the story. Sorry to rush, I need to go as I have volunteering to do.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ohimia tried to calm, but the memory of that blade made her hyperventilate and was about to start panicking.

~~~~~

Yopple looked up to see a bunch more dragons warp in. He nodded at the disaster dragon. "Aye, sparring is going well." He didn't think that would convince the horde leader as the ghost guy was being healed. Maybe I accidentally burned him. He craned his neck. "Welcome, new members." He welcomed the newcomers. "Or is it too early for introduction?"

((Ohimia's short part do xP))

Kathia got ahead of the group and a bit closer to the downed drake for a second. The creature back got up and resumed fleeing with the pursuers in chase. Then it started making walls of stone to get in the girl's way as it ran up the mountain . The horse reared up startled by the sudden rise of the slab and whinnied in fright. Kathia fell off the stallion as she screamed. She hit the ground and rolled down the slope. "Oof!" she said after the last roll. The archers caught up the girl and asked her if she was alright. Getting up as the men helped her, she said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Where's my horse?" One of the archers said that it was still here and was now coming down the mountain to her. That same archer tried to aim at the drake and shoot another arrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Sorry if I didn't understand "Or is it too early for introduction?" Correct me and I'll edit this post.))

Gneiss smiled at Yopple and said, "Nah, go ahead. I need to know who we're fighting alongside with."

Just then, Aeolus heard Drakor telepathically speaking to him, 'Aeolus, that big cassare you brought in. He was sparring with Eatorn, but then he overdid it and wounded him badly. Worse, he didn't seem to regret his action at all.'

The disaster dragon frowned in dismay from hearing the bad news and hearing how Yopple was careless. He asked, 'That Yopple; I told everyone not to each other like this. I'll speak to him soon. But first, how is Eatorn doing now?'

The ember dragon replied, 'Fine; he's just been healed by Hewey.'

Aeolus said, 'That is good. It makes glad we have a healer in the horde.'

Ronan nodded. "Perfect. Minerva and I can move ahead with our plans and you can get the blueprints finalized for us. What's our next step?" He looked to Minerva when he asked that.

Ohimia panted. I dunno anymore. That huuuuuurt.

~~~

Yopple saw the frown. "Is there something wrong, sir?" He looked with ((fake-ish)) concern. He must have been told...

He stood straight up. "Anyways, my name is Yopple. You are?"

((Um, red. You are slacking n your post. They are all fragmented, well just the Aeolus part are any was. Not trying to be rude, but i read them and i was trying to understand what you were saying. Also I deleted Juna part and will try do this again))

The drake got stuck in the side with an arrow. The Drake stumbled a bit, as a figured stood at the top of the mountain and look right down at the group and he saw the archer that took a shot at his drake. Spinx pulled out his crossbow and took aim right at the archer. It soft thump of it string was heard by his ears as the arrow left, sailing to find it mark. The drake still made it up the mountain the rest of the way with it bag of food, as it sat it down right next to Spinx feet before crawling back to it earthy tomb.

((Red your choice if it hits or not, If it does hit and not a kill shot, It will still kill him slowly by poison spinx haves. Odd are even with Spinx archery skill, still very slim (Like one and fifty changes)))

=====================================================================

Axle meditation was broken when he started to hear someone started to panic. He got up and simple look around. He just quietly walked to the cave entrance and look out over it. There was nothing he could see, No undead minions, No Spinx, No Atlas. He simple shook his head before he sat on the edge of the cave and let his feet hang over.

Juna simple wonder around for a second before she ran across Aeolus. "Well, now that I found you, now I need to see if you are even worthy of Shadow Wind training. Recommend you bring 5-7 'friends' along with you and come to the cave that is close to here." Juna said in her once again not caring tone. she walked away and went to the close cave, which seem to go quite deep, and was quite dark down it cave mouth.

((OOH, can Yopple be one of those 'friends'? I am hungry for some action! :3))

((That was actually stone daggers that hit Atlas. Obsidian to be exact. Albel's magma rapidly cooled by Fayt's ice breath created it))

Albel snarled as he felt himself be pinned down. Being up close to him only made things easier as far as he was concerned. Not to mention she was using a lot of energy on magic. He dug his claws into her foot and lifted it off enough to move a bit, being much stronger than he appeared. Albel saw her about to breath her breath and shot magma up into her gullet in a steady stream. Fayt took the opportunity of her distraction to move up where Albel was- not being far. He added his ice breath to Albel's again, hardening the magma to obsidian. "Dont think you're going to get it so easy trying to focus us one at a time"

Edited by Sai

((@draco: Well I couldn't figure out how to describe how they felt in the conversation. So I went with making it short instead.

@Sai: Oh, well I'll go fix my previous post. Oh and where's your acknowledgement that Atlas blew down the light beam at Albel? Because she did. You only posted her about to do it.))

David nodded and replied, "Cool! I'll make sure everything is in the right place for a good environment." Then he started to do some more work on the digital blueprint.

Minerva placed a hand on her chin as she looked up thoughtfully. "Let's see..." she said, trying to remember the steps she learned. "I think we're supposed to get some business training over at a business administration office. They'll teach us everything about how to run the school."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The green dragon answered, "I'm Gneiss, the leader of Gallion clan until Aeolus won that title in a duel we just had."

Aeolus was about to ask Yopple about Eatorn until Juna came over and told him to bring a few dragons with him. "I'll be right there," he said to her. Then the dragoness left for the closest cave in the village. Looking back to the cassare with a disapproving look on his face, he scolded, "Yopple, I heard you wounded Eatorn during the spar to the point he got injured that he needed Hewey's care. I told you and the rest of the horde to fight lightly. I can't have an incapacitated dragon in the horde and I need every single one of us fit and able for our goals. Do you understand?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathia saw an arrow flying towards the black man. "Jason, watch out!" she cried as she threw herself at him and knocked him down to the ground. Her partner was safe, but not-so the other archer who got pierced in the throat and started choking on blood. He fell over dead as the others looked at him in surprise.

"What the heck?!" said the black archer.

Kathia guessed who was behind the attack and likened it to the necromancer that Azera had warned her about. "Quick! We have to leave!" she cried, sounding panicked.

The archer looked at her confused and asked, "Leave? Why?"

As she got on the horse, the girl answered, "A necromancer; a very dangerous one. We got to go now!" Then she made the horse gallop back to Sundown. The archer didn't bother to waste anytime as they figured Kathia might be right. They picked up the dead body and carried it back to camp as they fled for their lives.

((Ooh, now Kathia's going to have some grave dirt to see the ghosts tonight.))

"If this was a real fight it would have hurt a lot more..." he said. "Tell me, why do you want training again?" Edited by DJVoxel

Spinx saw the group pick up a body and started to run as fast as they could from the mountain. He pulled his crossbow string back and load another bolt before he put it away. He snap his figures as an extremely large flock of little black birds came from the ground "Go get my bolt back. Kill anything that get in your way." He said to the black birds that took to the air, going after the group in mass numbers.

Azera saw the large amount of black birds and his mouth drop open for a second, even the girl that is with him saw it. "That never good." Azera said to the girl, though they were not far from the camp, he could see who was being chased by the birds. A group of archers that chased the drake earlier, were now running like hell for their lives. Azera look at the girl. "Stay here and don't move." He said to her. She hid in a bush that was close by as he took of running back towards the camp.

Juna change into her halfling form as she lean against the wall of the cave on the inside of the cave mouth. She waited for Aeolus and his 'friends' to get here.

((That all I got.))

((My acknowledgement was him reacting to it))

((Oh, I guess I must have read the wrong post at the time. Because I mistaked the last part for Fayt slashing her side. I didn't know they were using obsidian to block her attack.))

Atlas winced when the hybrid's claws touched her foot, but she didn't bother to let go. When he tried to lift her foot and let himself move a bit, she pushed back down against him with all the strength of her larger size and weight. They were apparently trying to aim for her throat, but the light beam connected with the obsidian pillar and saved the everyone's lives. The magi tried this again by casting light lasers at the brothers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathia and the others made it safely back to the camp. The girl went to tie the horse's reins around the wooden pole and went to rejoin the group. The food storage man came over to them and asked, "Hey, did you get back the food?" The black archer told him they failed because the drake used magic to block and slow them down, while some dangerous man got in their way. They showed the man the dead person, which shocked him and the surrounding campers nearby. "Whoa! You mean to tell me there's a killer out there in the woods?" the food storage man asked anxiously. The black archer told him that it was apparently so, but he was determined to find him next time.

Just then, a flock of black birds were seen flying towards the camp. For some strange reason, they were flying towards them. "Oh my gosh, what's going on?!" asked the astonished Kathia. The archer said that he doesn't know, but they needed to run, so they did. The other archer dropped the body to free himself of the burden that would slow him down.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan nodded. "Well then, we should go get that taken care of as well. Hopefully it doesn't take too long, we do have plans tonight." He smirked at her with a wink. "It was a pleasure and an honor meeting you all." He gave a respectful bow to the brother and sister before he made his way to leave.

Ember looked pleased and let out a shrill high pitched laugh. "Ohh hooo look how quickly he's willing to sell you out! How precious" she poked at Nick tauntingly. Winking as she let out a sneeze smoke instantly filled the air, obscuring her. When the smoke cleared she was gone from her previous spot and was now standing behind them. "Steamlines aren't that scary, they're actually kind of dumb. You wana talk about a free meal try snagging one out from under one of those big oafs' noses. Half the time they'll think it was someone else and go after them instead." the red headed hybrid jeered. "We're called duds because we couldn't do what the humans created us to do, not because we're weak. Well most of us anyways." She went on, eying Akuma as if sizing him up.