picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((Oh I forgot about Rina and Daisuke. Well Torch, if you and Tron want, then Rick can interact with either of them.))

The woman knew the man was dying and that he needed help now. "Hang on, Axle! I'm going to take you back to the horde!" she cried frantically. She remembered them having a healer dragon who helped Axle last night. If anyone can save the dragon lord, it would be him. Grabbing a hold of the man's arm, Atlas cast a tracking spell to Hewey and warped over to Solomos.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Onslou answered, "I think he's probably at the camp. A silver dragoness came to test Aeolus and some others to see if they deserve her training or something."

In case the black dragon was wondering, Fakoo added, "Her name is Juna. She's testing us, because...." She tried to think of a good reason why the dragoness would do that. "Well, I think it's because she doesn't like Aeolus. Probably, because we've been killing a lot of humans and she comes from a place where dragons and humans live together."

Just then, a pair of humans appeared next to Hewey and a crimson flare he was sparring against. The dragons around them looked to Atlas and Axle as one of them said, "Humans!"

A wasp pygmy looked at his leaf pygmy partner and asked, "What do we do?"

Tavurth growled and telepathically said to the nearby horde members, 'I say we kill them while the humans lovers aren't looking.'

The canopy dragon turned his attention and told him, 'Tavurth, they'll smell human blood on us if we kill them.'

The flower pygmy beside him reasoned, 'We can't! There's a dragon scent coming from that female. Not only that, but look closely at the male. He looks just like Axle when he turned human. It must be him and Atlas.'

The brute dragon looked at the man past his blood and immediately recognized him. 'Oh these guys! Well I guess we better sit here then.'

Atlas looked at Hewey, who was surprised and unsure of what to do. The woman cried, "You're that healer dragon from last night, aren't you? You gotta save Axle now! He got into a pretty bad fight with a vine dragon and now he's dying." With a desperate plea, she cried, "Please, save him!"

"Axle?" asked Hewey. After he recognized the scent, he became relieved to know that they were dragons. "Okay, I'll help. Stand aside and let me do my thing." The woman got out of the way to let the healer dragon use his magic to heal all the wounds.

Raven slightly tilted his head, listening to dragons. When he heard the reason as to why the silver dragoness decided to train them, he snorted, but at the same time he gave everyone in his sights a look of suspiciousness. "So, let me get this straight. This 'Juna' hails from the place, where dragons and humans live together in peace, and she is testing you because she dislikes you for taking part in global humanici-- The heck?"

He suddenly looked in the direction of appeared humans, and hissed in low tone out of reflex on seeing them. 'They BETTER have a good reason for coming here!' he thought angrily, but then he noticed that something is wrong. One, he smelled blood. Two, the dragons around him recognized the duo after some time and relaxed. Well, most of them. Of course, he had no idea that these two were dragons. When the dragon closest to humans started healing the wounded one, Raven finally decided to speak up. "Okay, so let me get THIS one straight. Did that Juna dragoness rubbed off on you in some way now that you are more passive-aggressive to humans?" he said with a lower tone in his voice than usual, hinting at his hatred of humans. All the while he was looking directly at the duo. "Or am I missing something out here?"

##########

((Alright, I'll take care of the interaction part, Torch))

Meanwhile at Windfall, Rina was heading towards the gates. Literally minutes ago she found herself a job as the huntress at a local butchery store in order to make herself busy with something and to get more familiar with surroundings. After all, she was probably here for a long time, and she had that time to gather information from the news, gossips and direct conversations. She was looking for survivors of her clan, and her chieftain was the first one on her list. Every mention of a dark violet dragoness with a perfect cut on wing membranes, every gossip about dragons that were unfamiliar with this continent (even though some of these were about herself) - she listened to all of them.

In the process of mulling all this over, Rina's mind wandered, and she lost herself in thought, up until she accidentally walked into a man dressed in strange clothing. "Sorry, wasn't looking where I was going." she apologised quickly, and thought, slightly irritated at herself: 'Darn it, I need to stop letting my mind wander. Since when did that start to happen?'

((Tell me if I got anything wrong.))

Edited by TheTron852

((only correction is that he isn't carrying the naginata, just the daisho set))

Rick caught himself as they bumped, unexpecting to have bumped into a dragon. "No apologies are necessary." He looked the dragon over to see if she was a slave. "Are you a slave or free?" He wanted to verify.

((edited))

Edited by LordTorch18

((Aaaand Rina is a dragon. *imagined how Rick caught a dragoness larger than him to prevent her from falling* xd.png))

Fakoo used telepathy so that neither Atlas nor Axle would hear what she was saying. 'We're just pretending to be human-friendly so that Juna and her brothers can train us and let us into Shadow Wind. Please don't tell anyone,' she said.

One of the leaf pygmies near the black dragon, flew up to him, and said, "Actually sir, they're dragons. They just happen to have the power to transform into humans."

Axle could heard Atlas say something about the hoard in Solomas. He could not feel Atlas hand grab his arm, nor her warmth of her touch. His mind raced, think of a way to stay alive from the wounds he had. It also raced around over the event he just did and could not understand why it happen, almost like is was on instance. Soon he heard a dragon roar about a human, almost like it was more of a threat to them than anything else. It was soon after he heard Atlas pleading with someone to help him which sound like they would help.

Axle own vision was starting to fade, becoming every so darker. He was thinking of his past and the dark day of Drago, and what happen to his own family. He remembered the horror of his family, but also the great memory of playing with his children. Everything he ever did in his life flashed before his mind. It was pleasant to Axle to see his family to think of his family again. Soon he was standing in a garden surrounded by violet red prime roses.

"Axle, what are you doing here?" A female bronze dragon said as she came up to him. She sounded confused at why Axle was standing in the garde of prime roses. "Your not support to be here, well not yet anyway." She said sounded more confident than before.

Axle look at the bronze dragon for a second. "I don't know how I got here, or even where here is." Axle said as he looked at the garden. Here in this place his voice sound different than before, almost like an echo. "What is this place any ways?" Axle asked the bronze female. She simple shook her head.

"It called the land of the dead in some religion, but for shadow wind, we call it the afterlife." She replied to him. Her voice sound fine here.

After his question was answered by The bronze dragoness, Axle's mind raced at why he was in this place. 'Could it be that my body died and I end up here?'

((I think that enough for Axle part. As a note Red, Axle heart and breathing did stop.))

====================================================================

((sorry guys will post Juna next time.))

Edited by draco8967

((I can depending on what interaction is needed. Will post when I can. Little hectic lately))

After Hewey healed Axle, Atlas waited for him to wake up. But then she quickly realized that something was wrong. The man wasn't breathing at all. "Axle?" she asked, sounding worried.

The healer dragon knew what was going on and with a heavy heart, he told her, "I'm sorry Atlas, but Axle is dead."

The woman threw her head up and asked in shock and disbelief, "What?!"

"It's too late for him..." he said. Shaking his head, Hewey continued, "And there's nothing I can do to bring him back."

"Damn it!" Atlas cursed in frustration. "Just when we got back to Rudvich..." She looked to the ground and murmured, "Stupid vine dragon!" Then out of her guilt and frustration, a fire aura suddenly appeared around her and the woman became to let out an angry scream. She threw fireballs at the ground around her, not hitting any dragon around her. "I should have gone there faster!" she yelled. If she had flown to the woods the moment she heard the first roar, then Axle wouldn't have died. She failed herself, she failed his family, she failed Strider (Cloud's new name), she failed Shadow Wind, and most of all, she failed the dragon she sworn to protect. "Gah! Can't I do anything right?!" she yelled.

Suddenly, she heard a telepathic voice in her mind saying, 'Calm down, there's a chance that you may still save him.'

Atlas stopped throwing fireballs and asked, "Huh? Who said that?"

"Me," said a magi dragon, who was part-magma, approaching her from behind. The woman turned to him and he continued, "When the clan leader fell dead and breathless, Aeolus brought him back to life with just the simple trick of pushing down on his chest."

"Really?" asked Atlas. "That's how his life got saved?"

"Yes, I was there to witness it," the magma magi said. "And it was pretty unbelievable to me and my friend, Cirrus. You should give it a try, miss. It may save his life."

At this point, Atlas was ready to try anything to save Axle's life, even if it was crazy. "Okay, I'll do it," she said. After her fire aura disappeared, the woman awkwardly tried to get down, but ended up falling over. 'Damn, I need to learn to work on how to sit in human form,' she thought. She pushed herself up into a squatting position and placed her hand on the man's chest. She started pushing down on him repeatedly.

"No, not like that!" the magma magi told her. "I think you needed to push down on him one per second. That's how Aeolus did it."

Then a spring dragoness nearby said, "And try breathing into his mouth in between pushes, too. I saw a human do that to another before when she was unconscious."

This advice sounded more awkward to Atlas, but she's willing to try it. So as she pushed on his chest once per second, she put her mouth on Axle's and breathed down into it. She repeated this procedure until he would wake up.

Edited by Red Dragonette

"No, I am not a slave. Never was." replied Rina. She took her time to regain her thoughts and inspect the man she accidentally bumped into. 'Huh, so it seems like he is a traveller of some sort... maybe?' she thought. "Is there a problem?" she asked, taking the man's question in mind.

##########

"Oh. Right. Shapeshifting." Raven rolled his eyes on leaf pygmy's clarification, quickly subsiding from the issue. However he riled up again - this time not showing it - when he heard the telepathic message from Fakoo. He looked directly at her, eyes showing seething disgust. 'If only I had this telepathy thing to reply back to them! Genocide is EVEN WORSE than humans, for winds' sake!' he thought in rage. However he did not voice it out loud, understanding what will it result in, so he decided to just watch the duo of newly arrived dragons-in-human-form, calming down slightly.

The moment fire aura suddenly appeared around the woman, black dragon quickly tensed up: he was always at odds with combat magic. One of the dragons approached her to calm her down, and soon the aura around her disappeared. Part of their ensued conversation reached Raven's ear, and he slightly tilted his head. 'Resuscitation?' he thought. He was already familiar with this procedure, as their clan medic performed this technique a lot with fallen comrades, and most of the time it worked. 'And only a handful of them know how to do that. What a great team these dragons are.' he snorted, watching as the woman tried to resuscitate her friend.

Edited by TheTron852

He smiled with a chuckle. "No, no problem at all. I hope the folks here treat you well. I am Rick Hunter, a warrior from the far east." He bowed respectively.

((i'll continue ronan when it starts to become nightfall))

It was several attempts at CPR from Atlas before a pulse was felt in Axle chest. This was soon fallowed by a slow raise in his chest as natural breathing, but he still remind pale a bit. His breath were shallow and seemed short. There was a flick of bronze strips go across his left side of his face from his eye heading towards his neck, almost like a claw marks. This seemed to restore his skin tone back to a tan skin tone and his breathing return to normal as well. He seem to be in that state for a few minutes before he open his eyes. His eyes open slowly and revealed their royal blue eyes treasures. He looked at Atlas for a second and sat up a bit. His eyes look like they were puzzled by some sort of events that have just happen.

==========================================================================

Juna saw the new attacks the three dragons were using and she simple side spet the rocks breaths, than hide behind the rocks from the water blast. "You not learning are you, Breath weapons and magic is not really that useful here in the dark. It makes it ten times harder to hit your target than it would be in daylight." She yelled over the splashes of hot water that was hitting the rocks. "What was you even trying to do, cook crabs? Well let me tell you something, I'm not a crab or anything you can eat, and I will bite back." It seem more directed to the dragon casting water at her like a machine gun.

Atlas stopped when she felt a pulse in Axle's chest. She brought her head away from him and saw him breathing. The woman became happy and thought, 'It worked; he's alive!' For a few minutes, she watched him breathing slowly and thought, 'Come on, Axle. Wake up! We got a mountain to go to.' Then the man finally work up and sat up a bit. "Axle, you're back!" Atlas cried with a smile.

The magma magi smiled as well and commented, "Looks like the trick saved the day again."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aeolus learned that the attacks didn't hit Juna and quickly found out why. 'Of course, she's related to a black dragon. How else could she see in the dark?' he thought, knowing she must have inherit the nocturnal vision of a parent of that breed.

Gneiss frowned and said, "Oh great, she can see us."

"Apparently," the horde leader commented. Then he told the group, "Everyone, we can't remain blinded in the dark like this. We need to be able to see as well, so that we're on even grounds with Juna. So by all means, give us your light." So the fire-breathing dragons blew and held fires in their mouths to use as torches in the dark.

Looking around for Juna, Bam telepathically said to the group, 'So where is she?'

Aeolus looked at the spot where the rocks and water hit that was shown by Concetto's light. Knowing that the halfling was nearby in that area, he telepathically the soldier dragon, 'Concetto, keep your light lin that direction. I know Juna's around here.'

'Yes sir,' the soldier dragon replied.

The horde leader looked at the cassare next and said, 'Yopple, you're with me. We're going to get Juna.' Then he walked over to the lighted area as he telepathically told Bam and Baltia to put light in that direction as well. 'And make it adjacent so that we can have a wider area to see,' he told them.

'Got it, cous!' the navy blue replied, putting his light area next to Concetto's.

As Aeolus got closer, the scent grew stronger. He suspected that Juna was hiding behind the rock. Getting prepared for whatever ambush there was, he carefully went around the rock. He had his claws tensed to slash and his tail ready to hit in case she came at him.

((Red I'm so sorry about the Axle mess last post, just saw it was a full mess.))

Axle saw Atlas was crying and smiling at the same time. "Um, did I miss something?" Axle asked a bit confused. He does not remember anything at all, just the intense burning feeling he had. He looked around for a second and he did not know where he was at. "Where are we at?" Axle asked Atlas.

=====================================================================

Juna sat behind the rock longer than she wanted to, and Aeolus seem to take that to advantage. She know he was going to and there was no way for her to get out of it at that very moment, for two reason. She had to wait on her shadow jump ability, also the shadow of the rock was not big enough for her to do it anyways. 'Damn it. Well go to give credit to Aeolus for thinking of a plan, but not good enough yet.' Juna thought to herself as she pick up a small rock, and as soon as Aeolus poked his head around the rock she flicted it at him right in the eye and made a mad dash deeper in the cave.

'You need light, sir? Got it. Hehe, that pestering little worm will regret being so annoying.' The cassare relished the thought of beating the little one up. His huge size may be a bit of a downside, but hey, that meant more fire, which meant more light. He grinned an almost evil grin and thought up of a little trick. Mastering fire had its perks. He lit his body on fire without being harmed; after all, it was his own magic.

When he saw Juna flick a rock and dash off deeper, his scowl grew. You can run, but you will eventually run out of energy. Hehe. My fire light can reach far. And that was rather true. He ran after, refusing to lose the trail. He almost had her...

Albel blinked once, silently sizing up Ember. Fayt cocked his head to the side, "Ah... don't think I even remember you..." he went quiet again in thought. Akuma looked at Albel more closely, "Why are you all wet?" he asked. It was ironic considering he was soaked himself but Albel didn't seem the type to go for a fun swim. He grunted in response, "Bird brain Atlas tried to come after us again. Turned tail and ran without putting a scratch on us" he made a bark of laughter. Akuma contemplated quietly, "Wait she just came in out of the blue?" "Actually it was because of when you dragged that dragon to us previously" "Oh.." he looked at the ground. Akuma's eyes flickered to Nick with something of a glimmer as an idea popped into his mind. "Think she'd try it again? ..." Fayt half nodded, ticking his head to the side, "Quite possibly. She does seem to have something against Hybrids despite the warnings she received" Fayt mused, staring at the clouds overhead. Akuma cleared his throat quietly, shielding it nonchalantly with his hand, "Maybe... we should... stick together then" their heads turned to him. Akuma looked away, feeling awkward, "I mean, we're not that social true, but. We're all that's left of our specie. Isn't it safer from humans and dragons to stay together?..."

((Hi everybody, I'm new here smile.gif Hope I'm doing this okay!))

Rhino had been wandering the mountains of Northwest Rudvich when he found the young human.

The human boy had appeared while Rhino slept and had slept not too far away from the dragon.

Rhino jumped up when he noticed the boy in the trees and sparked electricity across his body, growling deeply.

The boy jolted awake and almost fell out of the tree with a startled yell. He clung to the branch and gaped at the sparking dragon.

"No, shh, I'm not going to hurt you," the boy crooned. "I'm Ryan." He dropped to the ground and held his hands up in a surrender. His bow and quiver of arrows lay by his feet. "Seriously, buddy. I like dragons."

Rhino stopped growling and sat, though the sparks still skittered across his scales. "What do you mean, you like dragons?"

"I mean, I hate the way everyone rich and political treated you all," Ryan snorted. "I was one of the rights activists. But nobody listens to the common people, even though we're a part of this insane world, nooo. We can't possibly be right about anything." He sighed. "You're not gonna kill me, right? I've never actually met a dragon before..." Ryan looked the dragon over curiously. "Why do you spark?"

Rhino tilted his head and sniffed the air. The human - Ryan - seemed sincere...and he could always blast the boy with electricity if he tried anything. "No, I won't kill you. Not yet, anyway. I spark because that's my power. Electricity. I'm keeping up a charge in case I need to kill you after all."

Ryan winced. "Seriously, I tried to help. But too many people are idiots, and too many idiots had power. It's not my fault; why take it out on people who couldn't control any of this?"

Rhino slumped to the ground and huffed. "You're right." He turned off his power, and the sparks stopped. "Don't try anything."

"I won't. But, um," Ryan hesitated, looking at the dragon with hopeful eyes. "Can I please pet you?" He bounced on his heels like a child. "It would be so awesome!"

Rhino stared. Who did this human think he was? "I...I guess."

"Whoo!" Ryan cheered before he hopped over to Rhino, gently patting his snout.

Rhino wrinkled his snout a little. "That feels kind of funny."

"Sorry." Ryan backed away and sat with his legs crossed, just watching Rhino. "This is probably the best thing that's ever happened in my life."

Rhino laughed. "My name is Rhino, by the way. I've never met a human so...enthusiastic about meeting a dragon. Usually you people are all nutso."

"Clearly you're meeting the wrong people." Ryan grinned.

Ember smiled as Fayt claimed to not remember her. "Good, I made a point of making sure I was unmemorable." the girl said sounding pleased. She fell silent as the rest of them started talking about Atlas, her interest peaked. "Who is this Atlas character?" she questioned curiously. Nick shrugged, "I've only met her twice, and last time I saw her she was trying to kill Akuma for the sole reason of being a hybrid." he said a tingle of anger in his voice. Ember laughed at that. "Well it sounds like someones got her panties in a bunch. Not really surprised though, everyone loves the hybrids!" She said, adding in the last part sarcastically. When Akuma pitched in and suggested that they all stick together both Nick and Ember raised an eyebrow. "Oh sounds lovely. Have you forgotten that Abel here doesn't exactly play nice? I'd give it a day before we annoy him and he kills us all."

Albel looked over briefly, snorting out a small billow of fire from his nose. Akuma rubbed the side of his head, "What I mean is that should change. If we're all that's left like I said, we should be helping each other if we want to survive. Because apparently there's nutjobs like Atlas running around trying to kill us. You may fend her off easy enough sure, but some of us aren't so lucky. I mean, look at Chi. She's near helpless" he explained. Fayt raised a finger to his maw in thought. "The idea does have some merit of safety. Something of a clan for that matter" he murmurs. Albel scoffed, "Why should I concern myself about you weaklings?" Akuma shrugged, "Well you don't like humans or dragons and how they treat our kind. So why not make sure our specie sticks around instead of hiding in the shadows. Surely you like to flaunt your prowess instead of keeping it secret" he says in a light tone. Albel's eyes glinted with something of interest. He looked around at the others slowly as if contemplating how burdensome they would be. "Seeing as how we're in Northeast Rudvich, we are in an ideal place as is for survival of our kind. With the treaty enacted and all"

Nick watched as all this went on and bit his lip. He felt a bit uncomfortable in the midst of all of this. Bringing his hands to chest level and pressing his two index fingers together nervously the mage piped in, "And where do I fit into all of this?" he coughed a bit before throwing in something else. "Not being a hybrid and all." He looked over at Akuma. Was he about to be replaced, it was so sudden it had caught him off guard. He already felt like Abel detested his presence, this couldn't spell out good news for the boy. Ember glanced at him and grinned a wicked grin. "Don't worry, every great empire needs some slaves. We've got a good place for you." she laughed as she said it.

"Yeah, looks great! " he said. "Wanna try out some of those techniques now?"

((Here's the post, DJVoxel was talking about. Also, I apologize for not being here yesterday. My laptop got messed up because the battery is dead and can no longer be recharged. So now I have to buy a new one soon, and hopefully that's going to be after my job training this Saturday.

And Olivia, you're did good. Hey, can you post your characters' bios or forms on our wikia? I need to know what your characters are like just for when I post a spin-off story for you.))

Axle appeared to be a bit confused and at loss for what was going on. So Atlas decided to fill him in on it, "You were half-dead, Axle. So I had to get you healed by the Vulture Horde's healer dragon and then bring you back to life."

A honeycomb pygmy telepathically said to Axle, 'She had to do mouth to mouth.'

Then when he asked where he was at, the woman answered, "I don't know, but all I can say is that we're in a desert."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When asked if he needed some light, Aeolus replied, 'Yes Yopple, that'll be helpful.' So after the cassare cast his fire aura to provide a great amount of light, the disaster dragon was able to see Juna. But before he could even react quickly, the halfling had chucked a rock into his eye. The horde leader threw his head back and shut his pained eye as he roared from the stinging hurt. The group saw the woman running away past them. Concetto tried to swipe at her with his claw, but he missed. Aeolus turned his head to see her go and yelled, "After her!" So the dragons chased after Juna with the light from all the fire users helping them to keep sight of her. Gneiss and Selenite blew out rocks at her as they ran.

((Insert Baltia scene in the story if Zeditha isn't active.))

Akuma looked at Nick again. He's almost forgotten about that... detail. He looked back to the others, "He was tainted by by an Arcane wasteland. It mutated him like some radioactive rat. In a way he's like the human version of a hybrid. And uhh, human looking ambassador for town?" he shrugged. Fayt smiled painfully at the joke. Albel snorted, "Or a good scratching post" he smirked. Fayt sighed, "Well I suppose this might make Dion happy. Hybrids actually getting along. If Dion is tolerable as a human, then this one could be too. Could always use the helping hand of a mage anyway. You hunt with Rika just fine" he nudged Albel. "Whatever. I suppose the idea may be... humored" he grumbled. Akuma made a wary smile, looking around at them, "That was the hardest part I guess... Chi will go along with anything. Though this means we'll actually need a place to stay for all of us. Uh... maybe the mountains?" Fayt hummed quietly, "Or woods. Chi is experienced with forest ... housing... we can ask her"

((Username: OliviaOfGenovia

Name: Rhino

Appearance: Variation of Imperial Fleshcrowne: smallish, mostly sunflower yellow except for a few darker yellow splotches on his body. Brown eyes and a little chubby.

Personality: Kind/sweet to most people, unless you give him reason to be hostile. Protective. Displays emotions easily. Loyal.

Powers: electricity. can shoot lightning (requires large charge, expends massive amounts of energy) or administer a minor shock (like when you touch a doorknob after walking across carpet in your socks. takes small amount of charge and energy)

Opinion of humans: Most cannot be trusted. Except, of course, the bumbling human youngling he found (Ryan).

Dislikes: most humans, being touched without permission

Human:

Username: OliviaOfGenovia

Name: Ryan Wells

Appearance: 5”3, longish red hair, freckles, blue eyes, a little chubby, almost always smiling. (Ron Weasley looking)

Personality: Jokes in bad situations. Displays emotions easily but non-forthcoming about insecurities. Loyal. Falls for people hard and fast. Proud of his cooking abilities. Silly and a little dorky. Protective.

Weapons: bow and arrow

Opinion of Dragons: “They never deserved what those idiots in power did to them. But those of us who protested against their confinement don’t deserve their attacks. They’re good, though.”

Dislikes: heights, people who think they should rule dragons, failure))

Edited by Sai

Nick shot a venomous glare at Ember when she commented, the fiery girl only responded by sticking her tongue out at him. Looking away and back towards Akuma and Fayt, he gave the hybrid boy and the streamline a half smile. "Sounds as good an idea as any, I say we go get Chi, although the mountains might make a better home. Hybrids aren't exactly the most liked, a home in the side of mountain is more defendable than a hut in the forest." He wondered what Atlas would do next time she tried to attack, if she tried at all. Albel and Fayt were pretty formidable on their own, but with himself, Akuma and Ember thrown into the mix as well. It was a pretty nasty combination. They just about covered every element in their group. Suddenly realizjng something Nick asked, "Does anyone know where Chi is?"

Fayt half nodded at the suggestion, "There's always the exception to material but it seems like a good enough plan" he said thoughtfully. He glanced up, smiling at Nick as he asked where Chi was. The others merely rolled their eyes. "She lives in a tree house in the forest. I'll show you, this way" he started to walk. Akuma and Albel followed after. "Actually, this is a bit ironic you see... Chi is a uh... friend of nature type dragons around. I have a bit of an idea er... favor when we get to her place" he smiled still at the treeline of the field.

((Skipping along with permission))

The group came to a stop in the forest. They were closer to Windfall. Upon first glance it would look like any other part of the forest. Around a thick tree was a ladder woven from what resembled roots and vines mingling together. Akuma traced his eyes up the familiar path to a small tree house nestled high in the tree. "I'll be a minute" Fayt announced, scaling the ladder. A little while passes and he exits the house with Chi. She flutters down to the group as Fayt climbed down. She was holding a wicker basket with Mia snuggled asleep inside and surrounded by herbs. There was another small pack on her back. The others looked to the basket. "What is that?" Albel snorted upon seeing the baby. Chi huffed, "A dragon brought me this human baby since she was too small to care for her. Her parents were killed when Windfall went to shreds the first time. Her name is Mia" she chirped at the end. Akuma stared into the basket for a long moment. He'd never seen a human baby before. "It's tiny" he murmured mindlessly. Albel snorted and Chi chuckled. "Onward then, I have a friend meeting us there as per Fayt here's request"