picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

"Well met." Rina nodded deeply in response. "Name is Rina Windcutter. I am from south."

'So he is from far east... Another continent?' she thought. Just now it came to her mind just how huge this world was, especially since back then she had to use a teleportation stone to warp herself to Rudvich in moments. She still had it, but it was drained of it's energy, and she had to find a mage to refill it, and so far she didn't bother looking for one. 'Maybe I should visit one on my way to the forest, so I could return back to the city in case of emergency.' she thought, making a mental note.

"So what brought you here to this city, senior Hunter?" she asked, feeling that it was only polite to hold a conversation.

==========

"Alright, are you two done with this dramatic reunion?" said Raven, stepping forward with a harrumph. "I understand that one of you just woke up from clinical death and the other was near mental breakdown, so I'll cut you some slack. Now, I would like to know some things here. One, and that's addressed to all of you..." he looked around at everyone in his sight. "Who are you guys exactly? Two: I would like to know why are you here. Yes, I know that you were training, but I would like to hear a reason for that, thank you very much."

((Retconned that one part where Rina leaves Solomos, since I learned from Red (her novelization of this RP to be specific) that this Planet-Which-Name-I-Don't-Remember is much larger than I thought. If the size of the planet is different here than in the story version, I'll fix that.))

Edited by TheTron852

"Yeah, looks great! " he said. "Wanna try out some of those techniques now?"

((I'll repost the quote again so that you can have an easier time seeing it without needing to go back, Esko.))

Atlas and the other dragons turned their heads to the grumpy black dragon. Fakoo looked to the 'humans' and told them through telepathy, 'I'll talk to him.' Then she turned to the black dragon and said to him, "We're the Vulture Horde. We're all training to learn how to fight an evil dictator's army."

Her sister, another albino dragoness, held her wing out toward the 'humans' and said, "These two over there are Axle and Atlas. Axle's the lord of a city called Shadow Wind and Atlas is his companion. Axle and his family got usurped by a wicked dragon named Dracul. So we're going to help him reclaim his homeland."

Nick nodded when Fayt explained where Chi lived. He remembered where she lived now and said as much. "Oh! I know where that is now that you mention it. If you don't mind I'll catch up with you there, there's a few things I have to grab first." With that Nick ran off, returning at his house in the city and grabbing a knapsack, filling it with several tied off pouches from various drawers, a few crystal vials with thick rubber stoppers in the top, and of course his big leather bound book. He kept all of his research within it. Hoisting the bag over his shoulder and ran off to catch up with the others.

When Nick had finally caught up to the others they were just arriving at Chi's house. As he came closer he slowed down, finally stopping next to the ladder as Fayt went up to get her, the mage boy leaned against the tree, catching his breath from his run. "I've got everything I need now." He wheezed as his breathing slowly normalized. He was a mage, not an athlete. Even though he wasn't horrible shape it was a decent jog with a heavy knapsack on his back. When Chi and Fayt returned he smiled at the sight of the baby, but said nothing. He was curious to see what Fayt had planned.

Edited by picknick10

((Thanks Red Dragonette! And I did! I hope I'm not making these too long, I just prefer separate paragraphs over different colors per different speaker. I'll change that if you want me to, though I'll need to be taught how to color xd.png))

"So what are you doing out here all alone?" Rhino asked. "And sleeping near a dragon?"

Ryan shrugged. "Just trying to hunt stuff. I don't have a home or friends or anything, but I don't mind being alone. I can't play my video games now, but there's other stuff to occupy me. Like figuring out how actually shoot something."

"I can catch breakfast for us," Rhino offered. "A quick small blast of electricity directly to the heart of a few deer and we have food."

"Sure. we'd have to go down to the forests, though. Not many deer in the mountains, I've learned."Ryan cracked his neck and stood, gathering his tools before starting to trek down.

Rhino watching him fumble along before he sighed and launched into the air, snatching Ryan in his claws. "You move too slowly, kid. You humans and your short legs."

"No no no, please put me down!" Ryan shrieked, clinging to Rhino's talons.

Rhino ignored Ryan until they made it down the mountains and in the forest at the base. "What was all that screaming about?"

Ryan had curled up into a shuddering ball when Rhino finally put him down. "I have a phobia of heights," he admitted. "I tried to tell you."

Rhino instantly felt bad. "Sorry, kid. You gonna be okay?"

"Yeah. Just give me a few minutes..."

"Right then, on our way" Chi announced, spreading her wings and flying overhead of the group. "Follow me" she beckoned. She kept her speed slow so the others could keep up without much trouble of the summer heat in the afternoon. The mountains drew closer as they crossed back over the field and stopped at the base after a while. Chi flew up onto a higher up ledge, about 100 feet up. Akuma looked up as she seemed to perch there. He wondered how Ember and Nick were suppose to get up. As soon as the thought occurred, a smooth path crashed itself out of the face, winding up to the ledge. It thunked out in sections loudly and smaller pebbles and rocks tumbled out of the way. Fayt smiled and continued forward, leaving Akuma to merely shrug it off as he followed behind Albel. The path topped off at a flat area of a moderate sized ledge. A small stream ran down the side, but within reach. Against the mountain face sat the mouth of a cave with considerable commotion coming from within. "If you'd like to come in..." Chi grinned.

"I am a wanderer of sorts. I've traveled to many lands and many continents. If I find a reason to stay for a time, I shall. If I don't, I'll continue on my journey as always." He explained. He was used to constantly traveling and never staying somewhere permanently.

Nick stopped and raised an eyebrow to the sight of the path emerging from the side of the mountain, but moved on without a word, following the path to the very top. Ember followed behind the group, just as silent. Now that the excitement had died down she didn't really have anything to say. When he got to the top of the path however his curiosity was peaked by the sounds coming from within the cave. Coming over he wanted to know what all of this was about. How many friends did Chi have, or was this something else entirely?

((....... I'm so sorry for the vanish, to much work to do for school. 50 page story I need to write, another story that need to be 5 minutes long, and a economic project for a contest. Yes I am loaded with ideas, but even I can't handle all of that, well not at once.))

Axle looked at Atlas for a second when she explain that he was half dead and that she need to revive him. He was quite surprise that she manage to do it correctly on her first try, well to his knowledge. He smiled back at her, than turn his attention to the black dragon. The albinos dragons seem to handle the problem as Axle turn back to Atlas. "We can go back now Atlas, when ever you want." Axle said to Atlas.

======================================================================

Juna saw the light was growing from the fires. She seemed to get an idea and turn a one eighty on the group. She ran right at the group and slide right under Yopple (Do not know if I spelled that right) and jumped to her feet and than on one of the dragons head and was on the ceiling. "Come on. If you had the brains of a real dragon, you would have came up with a better plan than chasing me deeper in the cave." Juna taunted them.

((I'll post Akil, Azera and spinx part later tonight. Will give it another 6 post before being Mekarth Back))

((Wow, that's a lot. But I understand; your schoolwork must come first. At least I'll have my job training and Super Smash Bros for Wii U to past the time until your next post. And yes, you got Yopple's name right.))

"I say we do it now," said the woman. "It's been what? Nearly an hour and we still haven't taken any steps towards Trident Mountain. We need to go now." Turning to the healer dragon, she said, "Thanks again for the help! You guys do your best on getting stronger, you hear?"

Hewey smiled and replied, "I got you; and good luck on your journey, you two." Then Atlas teleported herself and Axle back over to Northeast Rudvich at the woods where the vine dragon laid dead.

Atlas looked at the vine dragon for a bit. She brought up a question concerning it, "So Axle, about that fight with weed-bum here. What the hell happened to make you two want to scuffle?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juna decided to turn around and run straight towards the group. Some of the dragons got confident smirks thinking that she was stupid for going the other way and believed that this time they were going to get her. But Aeolus suspected something else at hand. 'What is she doing?' he wondered about her tactic. Gneiss tried to slam his paw down on the halfling, but missed as she slide underneath Yopple.

After she was behind the cassare, Bam saw her and thought, 'Now I got you!' He blew down a fireball at her, but she jumped over it and landed on the navy blue's head. "Yowch!" he cried before he felt her get off. With there no longer having fire in Bam's mouth, the visibility in the darkness got narrower. But thankfully, Concetto was able to keep his attention on Juna and let his light show her being on the ceiling.

After she taunted them, Gneiss said telepathically to Aeolus, 'You know, I'm tempted to use my earthquake, but that would just bring the whole cave down on us.'

The horde leader agreed and replied, 'Which is why we need to come up with a better plan.'

'Got anything in mind?' asked the green dragon.

Aeolus began to think about what he could do to get to Juna. Running after her didn't seem to work at all; it would be easier if they could somehow get to her in an instant. That's when he thought about Yopple's teleporting ability. The cassare dragon had a fire aura on himself; if he could warp himself over to the halfling and catch her in his flames, then this would count as a hit. The horde leader said to his cousin, 'We use Yopple.' Then he formed a telepathic connection with the magi casssare and said, 'Yopple, I need you to warp yourself up there to Juna. And I don't mean on spaces around her. You must be touching her after teleportation. That's the only way we can hit her for good.'

"I see." nodded Rina, thinking over Rick's explanation. 'So he is a traveller... I wonder if he had been to Solomos...' she thought. Speaking of Solomos...

"I have a question." she said. "While being here in Rudvich, you didn't happen to see a purple dragoness with wavy horns, a cape, a bag like mine is and with her wings cut perfectly in the middle membrane?" she unfolded one of her wings to show her new acquaintance said cut. "Or at least any dragon with a cut like this?"

==========

"Evil dictator, huh?" said Raven, noticing with a corner of his eye that the duo has teleported somewhere else. "And he is named Dracul, and he also has an army... Alright then, I guess that is a plausible explanation and a good enough reason for you to train here." he shrugged. 'That's probably a noble reason to fight for them, but that telepathic message is still striking a damn nerve.' he thought. 'I guess I just be around for a while and wait for their leader to return, so I can ask him about what he saw while visiting. Solitude is all good and everything, but I kinda miss my old pals now... And now that I think about it...'

Raven looked at the albino again. "Also, before I forget about it: your leader probably saw someone from our clan, and I do intend to ask him about it, but did any of you see them? They had this ideal cut on wing membranes, like these." he unfolded his wings, revealing one vertical cut on each one, situated on middle membranes and perfectly straight.

Fakoo and Omdomiel looked at the cut on the black dragon's wings. The dragoness shook her head and said, "I have never seen a dragon with wings like that." These were definitely some peculiar-looking cuts; it must be a way to mark members of the Eternal Wind clan.

The charcoal dragon said, "Neither have I." The rest of the horde never saw these cuts either.

Rick looked at her wing before he could reply. "No I have not. If I had, I would've asked who did it. Who wounded you?" He was not one for a fight, but he knew how to make someone feel regret.

Axle look at atlas for a brief second before he turn his eyes back to the dead woman. He grab his dagger from the ground, which was cover in the vine blood. He came up to the dead woman and kneed down. He place the dagger back where he keep it, and than scooped up the woman's head and place his against her. his forehead was placed against hers as the sound of his natural tongue sounding more like it had sorrow in his voice. This took about two minutes before tears could be seen falling on the girls cold face. After Axle was done he pulled out a pale white scale, a golden coin and a small knife which was tucked in his right boot.

He clapped his hands around the woman and folded her hands around the white scale leaving the middle open. He placed the gold coin in the small opening, than took the knife to his palm that have place the golden coin and sliced it open, letting the blood drip on the coin and fill the small dip in the scale. he wiped his hand on his pants and slowly let the woman head down.

Axle turn his attention back to Atlas question. "She was a dear friend of mine, and I raised her from the age of three. She was family to me, and now she gone." Axle sound depressed at the fact the woman was dead. "He chosen his action and I chosen mine. I will hold the regret of taking a life." tears ran down his face. he took no effort to stop it as he turn back around and kneed to the body of the woman. His head hung down, as tears kept on falling. Someone who seemed like the world was harmless, now moan.

====================================================================

The group of warriors charged down the hill right at Akil and her small group of now one human, one halfling, and three dragons. She scooped the halfling, who still was in a state of shock, and took to the sky. The others did the same, but even to her it was futile because arrows were now being shots as well as nets. She tossed the halfling up in the air and almost like it was plan, the purple dragon caught him. An arrow ripped though her left wing, causing her to go off balance as she flew.

One of the soldiers loaded the steel net in the it shooter, aimed carefully and fired. Akil eyes open in horror as the net wrap tightly her body and her wings. She screamed on her way down, and lost all the wind from her body as she hit the ground below hard. Her blue and red eyes look at the approaching and than look at the other two dragons. At least she manage to save them, than she thought of the promise Axle made to her one time, and she thought of it hard. He promise her to find her parents one day, to track her heritage all the way to the end of earth. She thought of it and than screamed in her head, one for Axle, another to flow down her blood line to the one of the same gender, if that was even possible. She did not know, but she did know that she was in the hands of dracul now.

A tall dark man dressed in red came up to her and hit her hard in the head, just enough to knock her out. "Dracul want her in the armored cage right now. He haves a plan for her dealing with Axle." He told his man and dragons under his command. They simple nod as they pick up the now slumbering dragon.

((There, I think Atlas should have a hint about her child.))

Atlas watched Axle approach the dead woman, grieve her her, and left her with a few items. Apparently, she had been someone he knew. After the man told of the dead woman's relationship to him, Atlas felt sorry for his terrible loss. As he went back to grieving, the woman thought, 'Poor guy, he's just like me. We both lost someone we care about and avenged them. But he really does value life. If I had been in his place, I wouldn't have felt bad about taking that vine dragon's life. Such a kind soul; perhaps this is the kind of lord Shadow Wind needs.'

Then suddenly, she heard a distress call in her mind. Atlas tensed with alert and thought, 'Trouble again so soon? Now what?' Then she asked the man, "Axle? Did you sense that?" There was something peculiar about the distress call. It felt like it came from a relative of hers, but who? Can't be Flarina as she died a few days ago. And her nieces were impossible as they were in Solomos right now. It probably must be an ancestor, cousin, or descendant of some sort; most likely the latter.

((Okay, if Esko doesn't post tomorrow, then we can timeskip Yopple's part and pretend he's done exactly what Aeolus wanted him to do.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((I'm so slooooowwww, wah ;-; ))

Yopple heard the idea and nodded. 'Yes sir. In fact... He had an idea. He dimmed his fire for a few seconds, so there was a bit of flame on his scales. He teleported up there, and when he got there, he blasted his fire aura to full force, and for good measure, he reached fast to grab her and shot more flames out of his mouth. If they were to hit this girl, they would have to unleash all they had. This pest is so annoying

~~~~

Ohimia perked her head up. Sure! Why not?

((Red, Akil is near Shadow Wind, southern part of country Atlas and Axle are in. Flying there in a matter of minutes is kind of hard to do. I'll reply later tonight, maybe.))

Edited by draco8967

"Alright then, let's get started!" said Garin. He then landed on the ground and held his wooden training sword in a ready stance. "Go ahead, make your move." he said, smirking.

((Previous post edited.))

After the break, Kathia resumed teaching her students magic until everybody ran out of energy again. Then two of the people who quit magic class approached the girl. She looked at them, wondering what they wanted, and asked, "Can I help you?"

The smiling man said to her, "Kathia, I think we just unlocked our inner magic. We're ready to rejoin your class." The woman next to him gave a short nod.

"Well that's good and all," the girl said to them. "But you're going to have to get one of these people here to teach you later." She was referring to her students as she pointed to them. "I don't repeat my lessons unless I want to," she said to them.

The woman inquired, "Well? When do you want to?"

Kathia put a hand on her chin and her red eyes looked off to the side for a bit. She answered, "Well... I suppose that would be after my current students have learned all they need to know." Then she looked back at the duo and continued, "But if you're lucky, it might be before then. So who knows?" Then she saw the archers coming over to the food tent with a slain sweetling dragonet they had hunted down. The girl looked at the dead body and thought of a good plan for it. Without looking at the couple, she told them, "Excuse me."

As Kathia went to the food tent, she heard the lead archer talking to the cook, "Sir, you're going to have a lot of that sweet tasty meat in the house!"

The cook heartily chuckled, "Ho ho! I know the whole camp is going to love eating this little fellow here." What he said wasn't a lie at all. Sweetling meat, without any spices, was the tastiest meat in the whole world. Many people would take that over beef, pork, chicken, and seafood. It was even more special on Valentine's Day where they would be holiday foods based on sweetling meat.

After reaching the men, Kathia looked at the dragonet and said to the lead archer, "Nice catch there!"

"Thanks," the archer grinned and said. "Took a while to find a dragon out there. Had to chase down a dragon family, killed two and brought this one back. The other was too big to drag."

The girl said, "Could have been a lot more meat with the other one was here, huh?"

"Yeah, well you can't always stuff everything into a suitcase. So might as well make due with what you can take," said the archer.

"Well, what if you had a big dragon to carry the other one you killed?" asked Kathia, trying to bring the conversation to the subject she wanted to talk about.

The men looked at her as if she was crazy and the lead archer said, "What the heck? Kathia, these dragons don't want to work for us no more. You can't just walk up to it and ask for a favor."

"Not that way, nope," the girl said. "But what if we used a dead dragon instead? You know? Necromancy."

The men stared at her with interest at the idea. The lead archer said, "Necromancy... Kathia, where the heck did you get that idea?"

"I looked it up on the internet," the girl answered. "I don't think there was a spellbook for it in the store. But I only looked it up after seeing a necromancer fight Azera, the guy who turned that man into blue stone." Then she looked to the cook and said, "Listen, after you take off all the meat you need. I need you to bury one of the animals. I need grave dirt for a spell I want to use tonight. It'll let me see ghosts at night."

Ryan finally stood and brushed the dirt off his clothes. "I'm okay," he said.

"Good. You stay here, I'll go bring us some deer," Rhino replied, waddling off.

"Wait a sec!" But it was too late. Rhino had already disappeared.

Ryan wished he had a few video games to play while he waited. He missed playing video games...

Two hours later, Rhino came back with three deer - two and a half for him, the other half for Ryan. Ryan built a fire to cook his meat , while Rhino simply dug in.

"Thanks. For not killing me. And then feeding me," Ryan said after he'd eaten.

"Like you said, not all humans are bad. Though you smell disgusting, all of you," Rhino said, wrinkling his snout.

Ryan just laughed. "Yeah, well, we can't go shopping for deodorant and perfumes anymore. Deal with it, buddy."

((Can I ask where everyone is located? I keep trying to find that out, but I guess I keep missing it))

((Okay Olivia, here's where we are:

Northeast Rudvich (wilderness)

- Garin is training Ohimia in a mountain cave.

- Atlas and Axle are in the woods at the foot of the same mountain.

- Nick, Akuma, Ember, Chi, Albel, and Fayt are at a mountain (I think, and I don't know if it's the same one) with some dragons working inside a cave.

Windfall, NE Rudvich

- Minerva, Ronan, and Drake are at her house, waiting for dinner time to come.

- Rick and Rina are in the streets talking to one another.

Sundown, NE Rudvich

- Kathia is in camp Sundown, an anti-dragon place that she plans to turn into a city.

Near Shadow Wind, SE Rudvich

- Akil has been captured by Dracul's forces while her friends flee.

Solomos

- Raven and the Vulture Horde are in the desert outside the Eternal Wind Clan village.

- Aeolus, Yopple, and Juna are in one of the caves in the Eternal Wind Clan village.

I hope that helps.))

The lead archer said, "Trying out a new spell, huh?"

"Yep!" replied the enthusiastic girl. "That's going to be my first step in trying out that necromancy thing."

The cook said, "You look eager to do it. Okay, I'll bury the raccoon that guy over there has, when I'm done with it. I'll let you know where it is."

"Thanks sir!" Kathia replied.

"No problem," the cook said. The archers took the dragonet and the game animals into the food tent. The girl went back to her students and took up the beginner's guide to read some new spells.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Axle hand clinched to the ground as if something just hit him. He got up off his knees. "Dracul, I will never forgive you. Your responsible for Valinora's death, and now you have hurt my family. I will kill you." Axle said out loud and his voice was filled with both anger and sorrow, pain and savagery. He sound if he was almost promised he would. "Atlas lets go, I have wasted enough time away from home." Axle said and the corner of his eyes meant something else, almost like he was in that state he was in when he fought the vine dragon. He turn and walked towards the mountain in a fast pace.

=======================================================================

Azera manage to get to the top of the mountain after what seemed like an hour, which was more. He sliced though the last rock and saw Spinx was sitting there eating an apple like he was waiting.

"Man, you are a pest. So damn hard to kill. Well I can fix that by just removing your head." He said as he drew his sword. Azera ready his stance as he waited for spinx to make a move. Spinx throw his now half eaten apple right at Azera, causing him to take his focus off Spinx and on the apple to slice it in half. Spinx took that moment to charge in on him, and their blades started to clash.

(This is a time skip part because I want to keep some secret for the fight between Azera and Spinx, and I did not want to write about 32 paragraphs just for a fight. Say about ten minutes.)

Azera held his chest as blood slowly came from it. His head also had a cut across his head. Spinx seemed to be enjoying himself in this fight. He saw this fight as a play, and Azera the bug that need to be squash. It was becoming hard for Azera to focus because blood was getting in his eyes. Spinx was un-injured and Azera throw everything at him.

"Just like all things, our fun will have to come to an end permanently." Spinx grin evilly at those words and charge again on Azera. His body felt like a lead object because he started to feel the effect of Spinx poison and lost of blood. Azera closed his eyes as he waited for his death, but it never came. When he slowly open them he could see the point of the blade just centimeters away from his head, encased in pure crystal, almost like diamonds. This stood like a tower of a solid diamond.

"We have to go, that will not stay long." The little girl said. She look different, like her original form was showing. Her skin look like scales, yet still tan, and her eyes look like dragons eyes. She lean Azera body against her as she slowly dragged him for the mountain. It was almost like 45 seconds after she dragged Azera away from the fight on the mountain edge, that the tower started to crack. She mutter something, almost sound like that she said twice.

(So giant tower of diamond, and the crack sound can be heard.)

====================================================================

Juna saw the dragons were thinking of something, and she judge they were debating they were plotting how to get her down. '2497,2498,2499,2500, 2501,-' She keep track of time in her head. Just about that second Yopple teleported himself right in the space Juna was in. "Sh1t!" She shouted as Yopple fire scorched her. She bounced quickly from where she was at and land on her back. Pain was swelling in her mind, than she saw Yopple went to grab her. 'Not a changes.' She thought to herself, as she vanish in the shadows. This time she went deep in the cave, quite far down. She did a blind jump and land right in water. It cool feel release the pain from her body as she just floated there.

(And before this get confusing Juna jump before the second fire did hit. She is way far deeping in the cave.)

((Olivia, what I said for you is at the bottom of the previous page in case you missed it.))

Atlas's question got ignored as Axle vowed to kill the dragon lord responsible for his troubles. The woman was surprised by this sudden outburst. Then the man told her that it was time to go. A little bit disturbed, Atlas replied, "Uh... Okay?" She followed him through the woods as they went on their way to Trident Mountain. While walking, her thoughts went on about the distressed dragoness. 'I feel bad right now. I don't like leaving others in danger, especially my family, but I just don't know who called me and what they look like,' she thought. If she's never seen that dragoness before, then using the tracking spell and teleporting to her was pretty much impossible. 'Damn it!' she thought, ridden with guilt. She hoped the dragoness would forgive her for abandoning her. The only thing she could do right now was save Shadow Wind and hope that she'll be able to rescue her afterwards.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten minutes later, there was a loud cracking sound coming from somewhere. Kathia put down her book and asked, "What was that?"

A teen girl among the students answered, "It sounded like it came from the mountain."

Kathia turned around looked up at the mountain and saw what appeared to be a broken giant diamond tower in the distance. "Huh?" she murmured to herself as she stared at it for a bit. Then she turned back to her students and said, "Nevermind that, let's just rest another five minutes before we go back to our lessons."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing the scorch mark on her, Gneiss smiled triumphantly and exclaimed, "It worked!" Aeolus and the rest of the horde were glad they managed to successfully land a hit on the halfling. But they knew it wasn't over yet; they still needed to hit her six more times before the whole horde could be trained.

Yopple missed as Juna managed to get out of the way and ran past the attacking dragons who tried to get at her with claws, teeth, and tails. As the halfling escaped the horde, they chased after her deeper into the cave. There, they reached a pool of water where Juna was floating in. They stopped at the edge and wondered what their next course of action would be. 'Great, now what?' Aeolus heard Gneiss asked.

Bam had an idea and suggested, 'Hey cous, why you sap her the water with your electric breath?'

'That's what I'm about to do, Bam. But thanks for the idea,' said the horde leader. But that wasn't the only part of his plan. He needed back up as well, so that his attack don't fail. He told the whole group, 'Everyone, I need you all to get close to her and attack her from the air. But don't touch the water as I'll breath lightning into it. Also, one of you needs to block her sight of me so that she doesn't see what I'm about to do.' The group responded to show that they got the message. 'Now attack!' The group flew at Juna with the rock-breathers blowing out rocks and the fire breathers holding their flames and resorting using only their bodies as weapons. Aeolus put himself behind Yopple as his large size would be able to provide coverage.

As the group got closer to Juna in a circle with Concetto right above her. Aeolus blew down his breath at the water. He held some of his voltage back, so that he doesn't electrocute her to death on accident.

((I hope I didn't misread your post, Draco.

Also, Sai, remember when you said something about how light produces heat or something like that? Well I found a few articles about light without heat:

http://www.sciencefocus.com/qa/it-possible...ht-without-heat

http://www.sciencemadesimple.co.uk/physics...ng-luminescence

I'm not trying to make you look stupid or anything and to be honest, I didn't have enough energy to read all these myself or go research it some more as I'm getting tired. I'm still learning about this stuff. I just want to know if these are correct and/or how you got to the conclusion of light = heat. Anyone else is free to get into the topic, too.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Thanks, Red Dragonette!))

After they'd eaten, Ryan stood and stretched. "We should move. Find shelter."

Rhino stood and shook, yawning. "I'm tired, though."

"We haven't even been up but for a few hours," Ryan said.

The dragon sighed. "Yeah, I guess we have find a place for you. Weakling human," he teased.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," the boy grinned. "Come on. And no snatching me up to fly."

"I won't," Rhino promised.

They began walking through the wilderness, searching for a good spot to make camp.

Chi looked back at the others for a moment and smiled before continuing down into the cave. Akuma trailed after her curiously, causing Fayt and Albel to follow next. Chi stopped in the center of the room in the cave. The cave was spacious, sporting a 15 foot ceiling and was about 20 feet in diameter in a circular fashion. She spread her arms and looked at the others, "They did a good job. I hear they're almost done, too" she chirped. The ground rumbled again and two tunnels came boring out of the sides of the cave on either side. On one side was a stone dragon and on the other was an earth dragon. They blinked at the group and moved around, tunneling into the cave side, making a new path as if the stone were butter. Akuma raised an eyebrow, "How'd you get them to help you?..." Chi smiled, "Oh I've helped them too. I'm a friend of nature like them and a bit of a local doctor. It's hard to come by wild white dragons, well... when the town nearby was catching them anyway. But that should be getting better now that Windfall is under new management"

((I'll wait three days for Esko. Also, Red can we time skip Axle and Atlas to night, I have no ideas for the rest of Axle parts.))

The little girl dragged the now knocked out Azera back to the camp, blood drip from him and soaked her shirt. Her eyes have reverted back to human looking and her body back to human skin. She barely can into view of the camp when the whole tower of diamond collapsed down. She turn around and saw a two large black figures come from the mountain. She dragged Azera as fast as she could. The black figures grew bigger as they came closer. She was about 150 meters from the camp when the shadows flow over head her, and a third shadow came from no where as it grew bigger. A bone spiral tower came from the ground as Spinx slide down it. She put her hands infront of her chest as a gem wall appeared to protect her and Azera, but do to the speed of Spinx sliding down the spiral and the force he put in his swing crashed though the wall of gem.

The loud shattering of gems and rocks echoed in the tower of bones, as the two black dragons land next to the tower. The little girl was sent back a bit, and Spinx keep his attention on the girl.

======================================================================

((So ya simple short here Dracul and Arch are plotting.))

((As for Spinx part, he is extremely pissed at the girl, and he want Azera to be killed.))