picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((It is. Also here's Draco's birthday gift: https://cdn.weasyl.com/~reddragonette/submissions/2148095/7faaac7a164c6d2960e249304e8210792f7c54f66c4209222e4a28814fbcaf56/reddragonette-dragon-rage-the-first-war-draco8967-s-giftstory-8.pdf ))

"Of course!" Minerva replied, wondering what move her boyfriend would demonstrate to her. She watched him do the unthinkable; he stood up and walked on the back of a flying dragon. Her blue eyes widened in alarm and worry for him. This was a risky move he did, one that could potentially have him fall off. Then Ronan spoke about how dragons and their riders become one so that they can coordinate well. The woman asked, "Have you done this a lot?" He must have, considering how fearless he looked standing on Drake in flight.

He turned to her with a smirk as he reached the tail. "A few. The biggest truth in life is this. Nothing worth obtaining, it gained easily. Sometimes, you must accept the risk, and take.....a leap of faith." He said with a convincing tone of belief. He held his arms out as he leaned back and fell off, plummeting to the ground below. Drake waited a few seconds before pulling a hard loop, forcing Minerva to grip tight, before nose diving. He tucked his wings in to make himself more aerodynamic and pick up speed. He caught up to Ronan fairly quickly and yet kept going, passing him. He'd spread his wings and fly past Ronan. Ronan had tucked his legs in and did a quick roll just as Drake was about to pass. He landed almost effortlessly on Drake's back. He looked to Minerva with a smirk. "This is the trust a dragon and his rider must have. Willing to risk everything for each other." He said as he began to walk on Drakes back towards Minerva and sit behind her again.

When Minerva saw Ronan fall off, she gasped, "Ronan!" She worried about him pulling a dangerous stunt like this. What if he had fallen to the ground and met his end there? Then when Drake started going down fast, the woman held on tight and cried out, "Whoa!" The dragon had managed to catch his partner onto his back and Minerva breathed to recover from the near heart attack. As sound as Ronan's belief was, Minerva half-joked, "As long as you're a professional about it." Her boyfriend was definitely one, but if the woman tried that herself, she was not sure if she would make it. She was pretty much green in that area.

Edited by Red Dragonette

(I have resurrected from the deepest part of depression, mostly. For a long story short I am trying to pick up the pieces of my life, and it slow going.)

((For red. Thank you for the gift red. It brings a smile to my face when I read the story so far. I helps me, in more ways then one.))

(((This part is for the story, Sphinx was going to send about 50-70 undead, mainly with one objective was to stop Mistiva from coming to help Azera. As for Akili, she would be sleeping in the forest close to the city she was left at, after a long day of Investigation and turning up really nothing of note worthy. As for mekarth and juna, Mekarth is having nightmares and dark thoughts do to dracul injury, someone may notice it, because he would be acting a bit strange. Juna simple teaches the Phoenix dragon how to start fighting not as a brute dragon fighting, but that of environmental fighting, hinting juna is skilled in evasion type fighting where number advantages is reduces. The Phoenix dragon also might learn of juna true weakness, is that her own magic is slowly but very much killing her. That's about it for some filler story, I will get more things posted when I am better, still working on things. Sorry for the delay or just up and disappearing.)))

((You're welcome, and sorry to hear about your situation. I'll pray for your life to get better. And also, Torch, are you struggling to come up with a post? Or have you quit this RP? I'll see what else I can add or come up with something interesting, if it's the former.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((I apologize, I've been crazy busy. Two jobs and building investments. I will need some time to think of a proper reply))

Ronan smirked. "If I am not, you can correct me." He understood what she was referring to but he also understood he had very harsh, dangerous training to be as good as he is. To teach what he knows requires a specific mindset. Not everyone has it, and not everyone can learn it. He sits behind Minerva as Drake takes them to their destination.

((I forget where they're going.))

((They're going to the Layman's Park.))

"Okay," Minerva replied, smiling back in amusement. Soon, a dead tree came into sight and with it, some playground equipment like swings, a slide and monkey bars. There was even a family with kids playing on one of them. She pointed to the place and said, "Look! There it is!" She waited for Drake to land, so that they can put a flyer on the tree.

Drake flew down and landed so they could put the flyer up. Ronan would help Minerva down from Drake's back. He looked around seeing the families and children playing. It reminded him of his family. Remembering playing outside with his brothers and sisters. Then losing them all. He'd watch Minerva go put up the flyer, acting as a guard incase someone did something stupid.

((Sorry for the long wait. Easy to forget and lose track.))

Edited by LordTorch18
Providing necessary OOC response to fellow players.

Minerva made her way over to that one dead tree to place a flyer on. It was right at the side of a path where it started to fork into a Y-shape and it was dead center in the middle of the park. There were not a lot of trees within this park, so this one here would stand out for all passing people on the walkways to see. After placing the flyer there, Minerva went back to Ronan and Drake. She suggested a next place, "I think we should place these at every dragon neighborhood, since the students will need dragon partners to work with."

Ronan nodded watching her. His eyes shifting around, watching every little detail he could. He felt uneasy, the memories of his childhood flooding back occasionally. "That, we can do. Students will need to be accepting of dragons in order to be accepted anyway. I will not train them otherwise." He wasn't willing to train someone who might misuse his skills against dragons. Drake and him were bonded and he knew that bond was necessary for those who would become his students.

((Sheesh, been a long time since the last reply. Sorry again. Thanks for your patience though.))

((It’s alright, we all have lives. Heck, I was busy too this week.))

“Understandable,” Minerva replied with a nod. Someone with grudge against dragons would easily abuse their learned skills. That could potentially put a stain on the Blazing Tiger Academy if it was found out that a killer learned the weaknesses of dragons and how to kill them. She will have to come up with a message sign deterring bigots from entering the school, so that they’ll know it’s a place of racial harmony. Looking around for where she knows of one of the dragon neighborhoods, Minerva said, “Anyway, the closest neighborhood I know… is over there.” She pointed at the west.