picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Eatorn's eye shifted to see the flame in Yopple's mouth. He wanted to stop the training and have Hewey come and heal him. But at the same time, he didn't want to be showing any more weakness to that bully. He'll show him; he's going to beat this brute and come out on top. The black ghost resisted his pain and pulled himself up off the ground. He breathed a couple of times before he growled and ran around Yopple, hoping to get behind him. Eatorn went to try to claw and bite at the cassare's back.

Meanwhile, Bam was getting beaten by Tavurth. "Aww damn, it's no fun! Why do I have to spar with someone big, strong, and rough as you?" he complained.

"Stop whining and learn how to fight," the brute dragon told him as he headbutted the other dragon with his horns.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Surrounding the horde members were various dragons of different breeds staring at these intruders. A phoenix dragon said to a green dragon with a lilac underbelly, "Gneiss, we got visitors."

Gneiss turned away from the tapir he was eating and to see the newcomers. To his surprised, he recognized the disaster dragon. Getting up, he said with a smile, "Well look who it is. It's my ol' cousin, Aeolus."

A pink dragon and a few others looked at Gneiss curiously and asked, "You know this dragon?"

One of the navy blue dragonesses recognized the name as well and said, "Aeolus; that's the son of Niccolo, our late leader." Aeolus looked around at all the dragons in his old home. Some of them were true members of the Gallion clan, while the others were outsiders that Gneiss must have taken into the clan.

A winter dragon beside her asked, "What about the others? Are they members of the clan, too?"

"No they're not," Aeolus answered. "Not yet, anyway. These two are part of my horde known as the Vulture Horde. I'll only bring them into our clan after they have proven themselves worthy in our global campaign."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

After listening to the hybrid's description, Atlas thought, 'So it's that same hybrid from Windfall. Okay, now I know who to go after.' Axle tried to scolded her into sticking by her original mission, but the magi would not listen. "Don't worry, I'll make this really quick," she told him. She pictured the black hybrid in her mind and cast a tracking spell. Now knowing where he is, she teleported right over to where the hybrid was at.

Atlas glared down at the black hybrid as she snarled, "You censorkip.gif***! You went and tried to kill an innocent dragon! Now you're going to pay!" She cast a fire aura around herself, letting the flames rise as high as they can. Then she cast a volley of fireballs at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva went over to her best friend's side and took a look at the DVDs. There were movies like CWCollateral, Misfits and Outcasts, and The Little Monster Girl. The blonde decided to go with a different movie other than the three mentioned. Picking up its case, she suggested, "How about Bob and George?" It was a pretty funny movie that she had watched in a cinema one time. She figured that Ronan might enjoy it, too.

Whitney smiled and said, "Ooh, I love that movie. Let's all watch it together." Minerva took the CD out of its case and put it into the DVD player. Then the redhead put the TV on HDM2, so that they can see the previews of other movies first.

((The movies I listed are references to other people's works including mine.

CWCollateral --> https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8106251/1/CWCo...-the-Resistance

Misfits and Outcasts --> http://enkaharal.deviantart.com/gallery/36...ts-and-Outcasts

The Little Monster Girl --> http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/gal...al-Fantasy-XIII

Bob and George --> http://www.bobandgeorge.com/archives/000401 ))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After practicing the spells they were taught, the students started to feel drained from being low on magic energy. Kathia decided it was time to let them rest, "Alright everybody, take a break. We're going to let that magic energy recharge itself while I look up more spells to teach you." Then suddenly, she heard panic screams behind her.

"Oh my gods, it's coming right into our camp!" shouted a random man.

"Huh?" Kathia said as she turned around to look for the sight of the people's fear. There, she saw a black draconic creature flying down towards the camp. "Oh no you don't, you wretched beast! You're not setting foot in this camp," she said. Just after she said it, the creature landed in the camp. A few archers including Jason went to shoot their arrows at it. The girl went to aid them by casting a lightning bolt at it. The stench from the drake was overwhelming; it was smelling like a corpse that had been left out for days. 'Wait... that smell? Is it a zombie?' Kathia wondered.

((Jason's part will be expanded in the story.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Let me redo the last part of Danielle and Kylie's section. There was supposed to be a meeting about them.))

"Good girls," the chief said. "Now let's go over to the large room. The whole village needs to know about you two." Then the sisters followed him over there. Once there, Doubloon called dragons to the meeting and told them how the hatchlings will be staying here until Atlas's mission is over. Should anything happen to her, then the sisters will be kept here as permanent residents of the village. Then with the meeting over, the chief smiled at the sisters and he dismissed them, "Now off you go. Feel free to play with the other hatchlings you find." Then the sisters bounded off to go look for dragons their age.

((This part will also be expanded in the story.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((The cream is fluffy >:3 ))

Yopple

Yopple snorted. He was trying to act tough. He didn't even shoot fire yet, and this little guy was trying to claw at his back. Yopple turned. Was this a trick? He was trying to burn his back by jumping around so the Fire would also hit the back! Well watch. The Cassare simply shot the fire. He did not mind the pain, he went through much worse. After all, even though it didn't hurt the nerves, seeing Esko's blood splat on him was pretty painful. He wouldn't let any weakness for humans show. All the humans would die under his claws for killing the one he cared for the most!

((Basically, since Eatorn was on Yopple's back, the Cassare breathed fire on his back to catch the ghost dragon. Just said that in case you didn't understand.))

Ohimia

The dragoness saw the Magi's rage. no no no! but the Magi was gone. Ohimia sighed and sat down. Oh...she's gonna get herself killed! No, wait, I almost got killed because I had no battle skill and she is probably better then me in every way and I need training but have nowhere to get some and... the stressed dragoness kept rambling on, eventually stopping because her nonsense was getting nowhere.

"Well, that escalated quickly..." said Garin "And yes Ohimia, I overheard your name." Garin then sat down on the floor and folded his wings, pausing a moment before saying, "Ohimia, if you really want training, I could help you... to an extent. Although, you should probably get yourself cleaned up first."

Akuma nodded at Nick's words, "Yeah, working on it..." he murmured. After a while his strokes became more purposeful in his motions. Akuma spent a while doing the motion before stopping, breathing quietly. Moving in water was much harder than walking. He felt tired, not to mention hungry. He sighs quietly, dipping his face down and getting a drink from the river. He straightens up and climbs out onto the grass again. The warmth of the sun felt good after sitting in cold water. Akuma made a silent thrum noise as he shut his eyes to rest. "Better than ice water. Or ice. Or snow" he uttered quietly.

Albel glanced up, seeming more or less unphased at Atlas warping onto the scene. He was still in the forest with his brother. Fayt seemed more alarmed if anything, though it didn't last long. They were used to things trying to kill them. Albel stared at Atlas flatly as she screamed at him. "Who? I mean, I've killed a lot of people. You're gonna have to be more specific than that, sweet cheeks" he asked, sounding particularly uninterested. Albel stood still as the fireballs shot at him. They hit him head on, though they slid off his scales like water over oil. "Thanks for the breeze, peasant. But I'm immune to fire" he chuckled lowly. Fayt moved closer to Albel, "What do you want?" he asked sternly.

Edited by Sai

"I'm talking about that lumina dragoness, whose throat you slashed," Atlas snarled. "Does the name Ohimia ring a bell to you?" she asked. Then she growled in displeasure when the fireballs did no damage to him. Looks like her fire aura is going to be useless. Then she yelled at the other hybrid, "I want that friend of yours dead!" After she swapped her fire aura for a light aura, which made her body shine brightly like the sun, she cast a volley of light balls at the black hybrid.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yopple blew out his flame breath at him. Fortunately for Eatorn, the black ghost managed to push himself away before the flames caught him. Then he ran around back to the front and jumped up off the ground. He flew up to Yopple's neck and bit him there. Despite being angry, he tried not to bite too hard, because he was still sane enough to know that this was still training and not a real fight, despite Yopple making it seem like so.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The previews of the movies were over and now the Bob and George movie started.

Albel blinked once, "Oh, that imbecile. Yeah. She's lucky I didn't finish her off. The fool asked for it. Prattling on and annoying me after I gave her a merciful warning" he responded smugly. Albel moved out of the way this time, seeing Atlas build up her attack. Fayt moved back away from the attack as well, avoiding the blast radius. Albel extended his claws, licking his teeth with a smirk. "And it looks like another moron will die in her place" he cracked his knuckles. Fayt glared at Atlas, "You're a killer yourself! Don't you dare threaten my brother after what you've done. We saw you try to kill our kin for no reason other than his breed. You're no better. Leave now or face both of us- you're outnumbered!" he warned, extending his own claws. Albel flickered his eyes over, looking rather amused at his brother.

Edited by Sai

Yopple

YEOWCH! That really hurt him. Even though it was only a sparring match, this guy made him angry! One of the best things to do: squish the opponent. So the Cassare flopped down, making sure to hit his neck on the ground. The area of the neck with the ghost dragon on it. He also breathed more flames, still embracing the pain.

Ohimia

You would? Really? The dragoness looked in slight disbelief. Why would he be so nice to a stranger? W-What should I do in return?

After the black hybrid commented about Atlas being one to die in Ohimia's place, the magi thought, 'I'd like to see you try.' Then she roared defiantly at his brother, "Never!" Then she cast a light beam at the two hybrids, moving it along as they tried to run away (assuming they're moving at the time of the attack). Atlas originally planned to leave the black & white one alone, but if he was going to get in the way, then he was going to pay the price. Even if there was only two fast hybrids, Atlas was sure that she was going kill one or both of them as she's handled multiple before.

((Don't add the last sentence in the story.))

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eatorn got surprised by the movement of Yopple falling over to the ground. The impact slammed the black ghost on ground to hit his back and head. If that wasn't bad enough, now he was getting crushed under the weight of the neckbone being pressed to the ground. Eatorn struggled to move himself out from under there, but it was no use; Yopple was too big and heavy. In the next second, the black ghost started to feel the intense heat from the neck as the cassare blew fire. Eatorn started screeching in agony from the burning sensation.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Yopple

Yopple grinned when he fealt the dragon under his neck. He grinned even more when he heard the scream. He loved hearing pain now. He was not silly and wimpy like his other self. Now, he would be the best! His human loving side was gone! And so was his dragon loving side!

Yopple knew it was time to finish this guy off. What is a good finishing move? Ah. The dragon used his tail to slam the ghost dragon into the ground. "Gonna beg, maggot?"

"Campaign?" Gneiss asked as he looked at his relative strangely. "Are you going around the world to destroy all humans?" he asked.

"I am," answered the disaster dragon. "But it's on hold for now as I need to an ancient Rudvichan city of a wicked lord." He explained how he got caught up in Axle's affairs, starting with the encounter of Dracul up to the present point. "So now I come to you, my brethren, in hopes of bringing you and the others into my horde. Having two dragons with earthquake powers would be better than one as the both of us will a great deal of damage to our enemies. Together, we will stand a better chance against Dracul's forces and the large army of humans," he said, trying to convince the green dragon.

Gneiss thought about Aeolus's proposal as he gave him a fair warning, "Well Aeolus, I'd sure like to join the horde, but you do realize that I have rebuilt this clan first and have taken leadership of it. Since you are part of our clan, you would have to be subordinate to me. If I were to join this horde of yours, that means I'll have to take control of it." The green dragon was right about that; he joins and Aeolus forfeits his leadership of the Vulture Horde. This was not something he wanted to happen as he had no idea how the horde would fare under Gneiss or if he would bring it to its downfall. The disaster dragon thought of himself as being the perfect leader as he had the brains and smarts to rule. Luckily, there was a solution to this problem.

The horde leader challenged the clan leader, "Then it looks like I'll have to duel you for leadership of this clan. Gneiss, I challenge you to a fight."

The green dragon smiled in acceptance to the challenge. He said, "Okay then, let's see what you got!"

---------------------------------------------------------

The dragons around the two stopped their sparring and turned their attention to the screaming black ghost. They had looks of worry, shock, appall. Volkin was the one, who was most frantic about her mate. "Eatorn!" she screamed.

One of the other dragons shouted, "Oh my god, Yopple, get off! You're hurting him!"

Hewey stopped sparring with Baltia and pushed his way past the crowd. "I heard Eatorn's getting burned. Yopple, stop it this instant! You're doing damage to him," the healer told the cassare.

"Ohimia, I'm not asking for anything in return, I'm just trying to help people in need." Garin said, smiling. "So, shall we get started?"

Yopple

The dragon paused in repeatedly beating the ghost with his tail when Hewey told him to stop.

He could cause a problem and create a fuss.

He could keep beating this guy to a pulp.

Was it worth it?

The Cassare stopped. He looked at the others. "Well. I suppose the match is over." He simply walked a few yards away. "And next time, at least pair me with someone bigger." He snapped.

Ohimia

Ohimia looked in surprise. Not in return? And how was it fair to pair a mortal halfling with somebody so large? O-Okay. I guess I am ready. She got into the best battle stance she remembered. Why didn't she recieve training before? Maybe because I tried and failed.

While Hewey was momentarily distracted, Baltia grinned and darted around, collecting a few more stones to use in her fight. She grasped one in her tail and grinned, flying up as high as she could, then hovered and prepared to drop a few stones on the other dragon. She also chucked a stone at Yopple, her sharp green eyes allowing her to clearly see the nose she was aiming at.

Ronan sat with them to watch the movie. He had never seen such things and he had to admit, he was curious.

((again not a lot to reply with, sry))

Hewey looked at Yopple sternly as he walked over to Eatorn. Volkin rushed over to her wounded mate and asked, "Oh Eatorn, are you okay?"

The healer dragon reached the two black ghosts and told the female, "Step aside, Volkin. I need to heal your mate." The female backed away to let Hewey do his job. As he used his healing magic, the healer felt stones being pelted at his back. "Ow!" he shouted. Then he turned his head around to glare at the dark myst, "Baltia, I am busy right now! Can you just wait?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

The movie went on and showed some funny parts, making the women laugh. Then Whitney looked at the two and asked, "Hey, do you guys want some lunch?"

Minerva smiled at the thought of delicious food and answered, "Sure!"

The redhead rose off the couch and said, "Alright then, I'll make us some hot dogs and chips. Be right back!" Then she went to the kitchen and started cooking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The clan and the horde members backed off and formed a circle around Aeolus and Gneiss. The former lunged at the latter and bit him in the shoulder. But the hide that the disaster dragon was biting felt a bit tough. The green dragon grinned and said, "Nice try, but you should know that I'm part geode, which make my scales tougher." Then he swiped at claw at Aeolus's face, causing the horde leader to wince in pain and let go. Gneiss followed up by pinning his cousin down, but then the latter blew his lightning breath at him. The green dragon snarled from the damage he took as he pulled away from Aeolus.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Roderick felt embarrassed and tried to defend his camp's action, "Yeah, well... We didn't want any dragon spies from Windfall. That's why we act. Make sure we can get that creature in time." Then the man told him that it was okay to be slow as long as they weren't slow on the kill. "Well I suppose you're right about that," the camp manager replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kathia instructed them how to unlock their powers with the two magic words. The students repeated these words and felt the magic energy within them. They all looked surprised and amazed at the effect of unlocking their magic. However, some were unable to feel their magic energies, no matter how hard they tried to say "Unluck magisto." One guy said to his teacher, "I'm not feeling anything. Can I still use magic?"

Kathia wasn't sure what to make of this as she said, "Well gee, I don't know. Why don't we try out a spell and see. Let's try the plant-blessing spell." She told them how to do that spell and demonstrated to them how it was done by casting the spell on the grass. "Now you guys try," she said. So the students started casting that spell. Over half of them got the spell working, but the others couldn't manage to pull it off.

One of the women complained, "I can't cast the spell."

((... I some how missed this...))

Jericho grinned at the man and for a very brief moment, thought about continuing to raise hell in the camp. Instead Jericho's attention was caught by the group attempting to use magic. Teaching them, little to no surprise, was Kathia. Jericho walked away from the man and made his way over to the group. He was silent as he watched a man complained about not being able to feel the magic surge throughout his body. Jericho wasn't a mage, and he never pretended to be, though he did know that magic had a high mental strain, and has heard that those whose heart wavers, can not successfully pull off the magic. Jericho was entranced however, by the miracle that he was watching unfold before him, even after unlocking their ability to use magic, there is a natural compatibility barrier one must pass to become a true mage.

Garin pulled his sword from it's sheath, put down his satchel, and enchanted his sword so that it sparked with electricity.

"The enchantment on my sword isn't strong enough to hurt you, but it will give you a little shock every time I get a hit." he said.

"Alright, attack me."

Yopple

He brushed the look they were giving him. So what?

Then he saw a stone barreling towards his face. He lifted up his tail and simply swatted it away like a fly. He looked at the little Pygmy there. "So you want to be my next target?" He taunted, getting ready to shoot flames.

Ohimia

Ohimia nodded. What a way to train! She readied her stance. Which was a bit crappy. She jumped foward, claws outstretched, fire building up in her mouth.

Garin ran forwards quickly sliding under Ohima and swinging the blunt side of the sword upwards towards her chest.

This could be a bit of a challenge. he thought. But in this way, I can not only get a combat refresher, but I can also train her to be ready for smaller enemies.

EEP! She exclaimed, feeling the shock. It slightly dug a bit, since just a tiny bit of the sharp side managed to hit her, and the pinhole cut dropped blood, one at a time. Eep! Not ready, not ready! She turned around, nervous. If dragons could sweat, she would already be making a puddle. Arg! At this rate, I will never be ready when Yopple comes! She charged again, this time shooting some fire.

"Oops..." Garin said awkwardly, noticing the blood. "Sorry about that!"

Garin turned around and jumped, boosted by his wings, onto her snout.

((Baltia only threw one stone at Yopple. Lol.))

Baltia swooped down towards the healers. "Sorry - I missed. Stones aren't easy to aim, sometimes..." She darted to the floor and collected her stone again, then flew back to Hewey. "Do you want some stones? They make a very good weapon if you can hit them right. Here, take this and throw it as high as you can." She scopped a stone from her magical bag with a paw, balanced it on her nose and then tossed it easily to Hewey. "I'll see if I can hit it with this one!" She brought the stone from her tail to her paw, and bounced it on her scaly palm.

Nick pulled himself out the the water as well, having enough of it for the day. He watched Akuma for a few moments, making sure he was okay, before plopping down the the grass beside him, laying down and closing his eyes, letting the warm sun begin to dry him. He heard Akuma go on about how it was better then a number of things, but Nick interjected. "Oh but all of those things are equally wonderful in their own ways." he said happily. He always felt good after a swim. As he spoke he felt his stomach rumble and he added, "maybe we should get something to eat soon"

A figure watched from the treeline, smiling mischievously. "Awww you two make such a cute couple" retorted a female voice in a mocking tone. "You two gana kiss already or what?" She moved closer now and she came into view, her red hair shining brightly in the light. "Or maybe you're too tuckered out from all that playing in the water? What were you two doing under there? There was an awful lot of splashing going on over there." the figure placed her hands of her hips and smirked, standing not to farm from the two.

Edited by picknick10

Axle look like he was pissed. 'She will never truely learn.' Axle thought to himself than turn his attection to the two that were currently training. Axle turn to his human form and went and sat against the wall close to him. He put his hand together and it seemed like he was now meditating. His breathing started to slow down, as the beat of his heart came to a small Thud............................Thud every 5 second.

=====================================================================

Juna heard the names of the two mages that were good at earth magic and than she went ahead and sent a message to them. 'Enamora, Sargoth. We need your help on re-creating a section of shadow wind for training ground for you guys. Will you mind help us out?' Juna asked the two

=====================================================================

The drake seemed to ignore everyone as it started to look though tents, cars, everything until someone shoot lighting at it. The lighting was met with a wall of earth. It did not even look that way as it continued it search.

Ohimia scrambled. She then had a lightbulb. If he was heading towards her snout...

She focused, then managed to cough out a decent sized spit glob at the boy