picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Garin took one hand off the sword and summoned a searing flame, which he shot at the spit, evaporating it into steam.

Garin then landed on Ohima's snout, and tapped the side of her head with the blunt side of the sword, giving her a small shock.

Ohimia jumped back and ran around in circles. This was going baaaaad! She shook herself. She needed mad training if she could even beat a human! The dragoness swung her tail, attempting to hit the halfling

Garin did a somersault off of Ohimia's head, dodging the tail, and landed on her back.

Garin turned around and ran towards her neck.

No wonder she needs help! she's leaving her most vulnerable spots open! When this is over, I'll see if I can teach her a thing or two. Garin thought.

((Sorry, I forgot the "prepared" part. Also, I apologize for not being here earlier. I was working on the first part of a one-shot all day.))

Aeolus got back up as he pushed his opponent away. Afterwards, he blew more lightning at Gneiss and made him fell over in pain. Smoke rose from the burned wounds on the scales that the horde leader's breath had touched. The green dragon winced and a few let out quieted grunts. Aeolus stood over his cousin and asked, "Give up?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The healer dragon caught the stone and looked at it with a small bit of interest. Turning his attention back to Baltia, he said, "Thanks, I'll see if I can practice with it." Then he looked to Yopple and said, "If you're going to pick a fight with her, do it gently; and I mean more gentle than what you did to Eatorn. We're all still sparring here and I can't be bothered to heal all the time." With the black ghost fully healed, his mate helped him up and led him away from the big cassare.

Enamora and Sargoth (since Cenor quit the RP, I might as well use him as an NPC) and said, 'Sure, we'll be there!' Then they went over to where Juna was at, so that they can hear how to build the section. Sargoth asked, "So how's the section going to look like?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The people ran away screaming as the drake went through everything. The archers were confused as to why the beast kept on going unfazed, despite their arrows having hit it (I think they did touch it.) The drake shielded itself with a wall made of hard rock soil from the spell. Jason wondered why it did that for the lightning and not the arrows. One archer commented on the smell and Kathia told them, "Because that thing is a zombie. Some necromancer resurrected it for his own use." Jason asked questions like "For real?" and "What does the necromancer want from this camp?" The girl answered, "I don't know, but we better go see." So they followed the drake to see what it's up to.

((Expand this section in the story.))

Jericho had watched the group of students until they began to tire. He was about to go down to the group and introduce himself when screams filled the air. Jericho spun around quickly, shock erupting through his body, making him take a sharp breath. In Jericho's eyes, he just died. He let his guard down and the dragon that landed behind him, could have killed him. Jericho had a lot of experience with dragons, though none of them have ever been dead. Normal means won't banish this beast and Jericho knew that. Jericho watched Kathia and some others shoot arrows and lightning at the dragon though only the magic was blocked. Jericho knew that when dealing with a magical beast, the only way to win was with magic. Jericho took off after Kathia and the group, and quickly made his way to the girl. All that was going through Jericho's mind was the possible number of times he could have died in this situation, and the number is only rising. When he got to Kathia, he tapped her shoulder, while positioning himself in a way that it is easy to see him. "You are Kathia correct? The rumors don't do you justice. I am sure that you know this by now, but that is being controlled by magic. This could mean two possibilities. One, the castor is near by, and if we take out the castor, we take out the dragon. Or two, you could attempt to use a void magic spell if you know any."

Some of the jokes in the comedy movie Ronan didn't get but some of it did make him smile and laugh. He had never watched comedy but he couldn't deny he was enjoying it.

Juna saw the two dragon she asked for help and started to explain. "The whole city is made of high grade stone, and have the black tint to it. There are building leaning against other after Dracul attack on the city, so that much is expected. And there is also the tunnels that go underground. A fountain that have been torn to ruin is in the middle of this section, well what use to be left." Juna said as she gave them a mental image of the city section, which was quite large. It was big enough to fit all the hoard three times over as it made up about two miles. There where building, towers, shops, even gardens scatter though out this ruin section now. The black roads were cracked by the sight of battle, and things were left in ruins. It was a depressing image to remember for Juna, but she did know this was a good section to train in.

"That is about it for the section. I know it a lot to ask, but they need experience of training in a city like Shadow Wind. There are to much hidden danger in the city that could happen during a war." She said in a calm voice.

Mekarth still look at her for a second before she left. "So where are you going?" He asked her. And all he got back was "To find worthiness in a few." She said back to him

====================================================================

The Drake stop in it tracks when it hear the words Void Magic. It cock it head right to the person that said it, almost like it was intelligent, yet the arrows have really no effect on it. The arrows were stuck in it sides and legs, but blood only oozed out of it on impact. It turn it head back to the search for what ever it was looking for. It soon came to a tent and went inside, not caring nor paying heed to the people around it or in it. Someone inside the tent took a swing at the Drake, hitting the Drake, but still not slowing it down. It grab a bag, and what seem to be filled with food and instead of just flying right than and there, it made a bull rush dash right out of came, back towards the mountain.

Yopple

He snorted. "Like I would want to? One, I am not assigned to her, two, I would crush her. Literally." He pawed at the sand. If he could beat that guy, he could beat anything. His ego rised. He could beat anything! Could he really? He would surely be of good use to the horde now! Maybe even gain a high spot! He was sure he was feared by the horde now.

Ohimia

Ohimia scrambled, feeling the halfling on her neck. She dropped and rolled, in an attempt to get him off her back

(I'm going to assume she rolled sideways)

Garin, realizing Ohimia was starting to roll, spread his wings and hovered above Ohimia to not get squished.

Ohimia scrambled, surprised he didn't get caught. She flailed, roaring, and accidentally slammed against the cave wall, making a hole.

Garin used the flailing as a distraction and dove for her neck, swining the blunt side of his sword towards it.

Ohimia screeched and ran forward suddenly, slamming into another wall. She accidentally created another crater in the wall, and she pulled herself out. Uncle uncle, I give up! She screeched, flailing more.

Garin stopped and hovered in mid-air.

"You look like you need to learn a thing or two..." he said. "Just calm down first, I wasn't going to seriously injure you.

Akuma opened one eye, "Could nab a deer" he murmured, stretching. He heard someone speak and opened both his eyes. His first thought was Kai from the teasing. He sniffed and looked around, seeing Ember approaching. Her scent was familiar- or at least the Hybrid aspect of it. He looked her up and down. "You have some weird fetishes... who are you? I've never seen you before. I thought the rest of us were dead" he asked accusingly.

((eh nothin much for here >.>))

Albel and Fayt stood on opposite sides after the initial split of the attack. They rushed forward at Atlas. Fayt breathed his ice breath and Albel his fire breath as they drew closer. Once they drew closer, Fayt went for Atlas's wings while Albel tried for her underside.

The girl turned to see who had tapped her. It was a man with <insert description here>. He suggested taking our the necromancer or using a spell at the creature. Just then, the creature went inside one of the tents and came out with a bag of some food. The drake started running out of the camp. "It's stolen our food!" Kathia cried. "Come on, let's stop this thing and find out who the thief is!" she said. She and the others started to pursue the drake. Kathia rode on her white stallion after the creature as she cast her lightning spells at it. "Yah!" she shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whitney and her mother cooked the hot dogs and put ketchup and mustard on it. They put them on the plates and Whitney took out a bag of chips to put on the plates. The mother went to pour some lemonade in the cups. Once lunch was fixed, Whitney came to the living room with the foods for her guests. "Lunch is ready, guys!" she said.

Minerva got off the couch and said, "Oh goodie! Thanks, Whitney!"

"You're welcome," said the redhead. Then they started eating lunch and drinking the lemonade as the movie continued on until the end.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sargoth and Enamora got their image of Shadow Wind's layout in complete detail. "We understand, we'll get to work on it," said the red dragon. Then the two started using their earth magic to build the section. As the worked, Sargoth said to the magi, "Boy, this is sure going to be a lot of work, huh?"

Enamora agreed with him and said, "Yes, it will be. But it's all the good for the horde."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas got burned and frosted by their respective breaths. She didn't care too much about the damage she took as she knew that Axle would heal her later. Then they started rushing towards her. It looks like they were willing to risk getting blinded by the light, if they were going to come at her with physical attacks. Just as they were within a foot, the magi had cast offensive light rays from her light aura and let the rays burn (not fire-like) all those within reach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gneiss looked at him defiantly and shouted, "Never! I won't give up leadership this easily."

"I'd figure as much," the horde leader replied. Then the clan leader used his magic to raise a slab under Aeolus at a hard and fast pace. Taking advantage of the horde leader's surprise, Gneiss then blew rocks at him and pelted the disaster dragon's head and chest.

"Grk!" Aeolus winced from the damage he took.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Ermm... we're suppose to stick to two elements, Red X3 you got light and fire so far))

((When was this? Because I've been having Atlas and the other magis use more than two for a while.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((red I cant keep going with this. i have nothing left to reply with. let me know when we can move on to another part of the day))

((We started using it in the last RP actually. Funny enough you suggested it. You were aloud to do that with Atlas because she had a seasonal tie to her powers. She only had two at any given time (as far as I noticed). But she was unable to switch out.))

Edited by Sai

((@lordtorch: Okay, want to skip to where David has the blueprint finished?

@Sai: I probably made it up because I was butthurt at there someone being powerful at the time. Sigh... Me and damn ego back when I was younger. Anyway,she's no longer part seasonal this time. But now I need to decide what to do for the sake of my story. Do I be selfish and keep Atlas's five elements, while letting everyone (that means all the players) have multiples, too? I won't be butthurt this time. I need face tough opponents, even those who power-play, if I want to make my story interesting for my readers.

Or should I just follow what I said earlier and do only two elements for all the future fights? Either way, I'll just stick with two for this fight. I'll have to explain this to my readers, even though they'll probably think it's BS. I'll go edit my last post after I wash my hands.))

((If you want to switch them out that's fine but yes, at any given fixed point of events or battle, sick to two elements))

(@Red so that your readers don't think of it as censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif, have them think of it this way. Every time you use an element, you stretch your magical aura across the universe to it's point of origin to draw power from it. When you stop using the element, your aura slowly reverts back to it's original proportions. If you stretch your aura to too many areas within a short amount of time, your aura will over-stretch and break. People who are new to magic have a stiffer aura, meaning they may only be able to use one element at once. People who have been doing for longer have a more flexible aura. But, no matter what, the maximum is two elements at a time. Kinda like how if you try to move at the speed of light, time will slow down for you to stop you from reaching it. Nobody can explain it, but it's a fact of life.)

(Also, on that note, I'm going to rework Garin a little bit, but I'm still not going to change much.)

(Edited wiki page: http://dragons-vs-humans.wikia.com/wiki/Garin)

Edited by DJVoxel

((That's not how magic works in this world, Garin. Magic is simply drawn from the world itself anywhere at any time. Nature based really. Magic exists as an element to this world's existence. Like the Life Stream in Final Fantasy. Certain breeds can have seasonal magic. Just make sure you keep to two at any time. You cannot switch out elements while in any sort of battle scenario. You are locked before hand in to keep it fair

Will post soonish))

Edited by Sai