picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Minerva giggled, feeling flattered and said, "Well maybe we can ask them to make it quick." Then they turned to the siblings and Ronan bowed to them.

David smiled friendly and said, "No problem, man! It's nice having guests around."

Whitney grinned and said, "And I'm glad we got to hang together! I can't wait to see this school of yours."

"Me too," said Minerva, nodding a bit. Then they said their goodbyes and left the building.

Azera ran right into the camp at full speed, right pass Kathia. To him, the birds look the least bit interested in the running away people or the camp, but more in the body with the crossbow bolt stuck in it.

The little black birds, though tiny and many, Went straight for the body. They all attack the body from what Azera could see, almost like vultures picking a body clean of meat. Azera saw what the birds did in a matter of seconds, as the body become more of a skeleton. Azera cast a large ring of fire around the body to scare off the birds, which seem to work as they fled from the camp, back the way they came from. He notice the bolt was gone from the body.

((I just realized that I forgot that Atlas was wearing armor in the fight. You know? The same one she got from the castle of fire. I'll have to keep this in mind from now on during the fight and make corrections in my story. So Albel's magma didn't burn her scales, but it did melt part of the armor to allow Fayt's rock daggers to pierce her and the frost breath just coated the metal and leave it cold to make Atlas feel uncomfortable.

BTW, I'm typing all this on my cellphone at the thrift store, so I can't RP until later when I feel like it.))

((I don't know; maybe he couldn't figure out how to reply to my post. If so, then we can timeskip ahead to where Aeolus, Yopple, Baltia, and others go to get trained by Juna.))

Kathia saw Azera as they ran. Then the group stopped and turned around to see the crows gathering at the dead body. Pretty quickly, it was turned into a skeleton. Kathia, the archers, and the campers all looked wide-eyed in fear and shock. "Oh my gods!" said the redhead girl, who dropped her mouth in awe.

The black archer said, "What the hell? That ain't right..." This was a very unusual and scary behavior for typical black birds. These avians were omnivores, but they weren't known to be scavengers. The scene presented before them almost looked to be some kind of curse brought from the great devil himself. Then a large ring of fire appeared and scared away the birds.

The archers looked at Kathia and asked if she did that. The girl replied, "No... I didn't." She was still shooken up by the barbaric scene.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan stepped out of the house with Minerva. Drake jumped down. "Ready to go Drake? We got another stop to make. We're heading to the inner city." He hopped up onto Drakes back, holding a hand out to help Minerva up.

Azera came from the group, right up to the now unknown part skeleton body. He never look at the bod as he snapped his figures and lit the body on fire, while still watching the birds fly back to the mountain before they disappear. The corners of his eyes where seen as they look like a small flame was raging in them. A little girl kind of pushed/slipped her way though the crowd, and when right up to Azera. It was the same girl that had the black scale patter clothing on.

((Whoooooooooa hold up. If Atlas was wearing armor it would have shattered by now. Even metals as flexible as steel would become brittle after being hit with magma and then freezing ice constantly))

((Thanks for the info, Sai. So according to the WIP of chapter 31, Atlas's armor got hit by fire breath, ice breath, magma spurts, and obsidian daggers; each of them once.

Hey, can obsidian pierce titanium armor? And what was the temperatures of Albel's fire and magma breaths?))

The dragon jumped down from the house and let his friend on. Minerva took Ronan's hand and got onto Drake's back.

After they started flying

The woman said, "I think recalled the business training center being over on Harvard Avenue. I'm not sure if the street name or layout is the same. They redesigned the whole city after the destruction."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They saw Azera approaching the corpse as Kathia said, "He probably did though." Then suddenly, the body caught on fire after the man snapped his fingers.

The archers got appalled with the burning of the body as one of them asked, "Hey! What are you doing?" The girl noticed the small flame in the corner of Azera's eyes.

Kathia stared at the man, admiring his spell and wanting to have it for her own. She'll have to look through one of the spellbooks to learn it later.

((Sorry red, but yet it can, also Titanium armor is extremely heavy, I think to heavy for a dragon to fly with. (2628.9 pounds.)

Magma temperatures ranges from any where 700C to 1300C (1300F to 2400F) Which would not melt the armor, but soften it up to a point where obsidian can pierce it. The quick temperatures change would also add in effect of shattering, but Sadly, not until negative 200. The armor would warp extremely badly, making movement even more harder. (Towards the inside) So in reality, Atlas armor, if hit again, might start crushing her ribs or limbs. Armor only leaves about a inch or less space to move in, so by now she should be feeling the effects of the armor pressing against her scales.

Adding in all effects, Sai (Hybrids) Have the advantage Because the armor is getting to a point where it would even be un-repairable and even start to hinder the user more than it was before. As of right now, Atlas should still be fine, but looking at how it going, it won't be in her favor for long.

All information was from

http://titanium.com/weight-calculator/

How hot Magma can get

And titanium melting point.

Nothing else to add to that, Again Sorry Red, and not being an ass or anything.))

Azera did not look towards the person that yelled something at him, as the body turn to ashes. The flames soon turn a pale blue as the ashes became a crystal gem. It stop shortly after as he walked away from the group, right towards the mountain.

((That all i got again))

((It's alright, it's good to have info to make things more realistic. Okay, then I'll make the armor steel then. I already know the steel's melting point; I just want to know what temperature Albel's fire is.

No wait, what if I make it mithril (or mythril) as it's sometimes spelled? I've read on wikipedia that it's lighter and stronger than steel. I don't know what it's melting point is.

The Castle of Fire's dragon warriors are like the Spartans of Rudvich, so I think it would probably make sense for them to make their armors strong as possible.))

They watched the body turn into ashes. Then the flames turned blue and the ashes turned into a gem. "What the heck?" asked one of the confused archers.

"What just happened?" asked another archer.

Kathia went to the gem and picked it up. She stared at it, wondering why the body was turned into this gem and for what purpose. The girl saw Azera walking away and went up to him. "Excuse me," she said. "Why did you turn him into a crystal?"

((If I recall correctly the Spartans used primarily bronze for their armor and weapons. Even though they had the battle of Plataea in 479 BC which was well after iron had been discovered in 1500 BC. Just because they were formidable fighters doesn't mean they were clad in the best available armor.

Also I really think all of this should have been thought out before the actual fight began. It feels unfair to start switching things around that have already happened.))

((I didn't mean Spartans as in they have the exact same things as they did. I was trying to say that that they put great emphasis on strength, battle tactics, armory, and weaponry. Perhaps my words had came out wrong.

Anyway, you probably do have a point. Let's just say Atlas accidentally teleported out of her armor before the fight. That way, we can end this confusion once for all and not change anything to the past. At least that way, it'll be saved for the fight against Spinx. Also maybe I can keep the armor as steel.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Drake flew over towards the business district to see if Minerva could spot the building.

((sry not much else to put at the moment))

The woman looked at the buildings' names to see if any of them read business training. Soon, she found a small building that said <insert center's name later>. Pointing to it, Minerva said, "There it is, Drake. Take us there."

((That's all I got, too.))

Azera look at Kathia, "Because who ever is his family, if he had one, could keep him closer. That crystal by the way is a fragile blue quartz, and when look at the light correctly, it seems like water." Azera said in a tone like he really did not care much and he seemed more interested in the mountain. The little girl went by Kathia as well as she came up to Azera. Azera walked from Kathia, as the little girl look back at Kathia, almost with a tilt head. She turn back around and ran to caught up with Azera, and even if it was soft to hear, Azera did tell her to stay, but she nodded her head in a no. Azera hit his head with his hand as he simple continued his way to the mountain.

After Azera told Kathia why he did that, he and the little girl left the camp. Shortly afterwards, a crying woman came running over to the scene and sobbed, "Oh Marcus!" When she couldn't find the man she was looking for, the woman grabbed Kathia's shoulders and pleaded, "Where is my husband? Tell me!" Her water-soaked eyes were red as if she had been crying a lot.

The girl showed her the blue quartz and answered, "He's been turned into this."

The woman looked at the beautiful object and asked, "This is my husband?"

"Yeah, kinda," answered Kathia. She placed the quartz in the woman's hand and told her, "You should keep it with you."

The woman looked at the quartz for a second before she clasped her hands around it and held it to her chest. "Oh Marcus, I'll keep you safe with me... always," she sobbed.

Drake swooped down quickly and landed softly infront of the building. Ronan got off with Minerva. "We'll be right back Drake, just.....lay low. Stay out of trouble ok?" He said before going with her. Drake laid down outside but he didn't sleep, more of a guard dog position.

After the landing, Minerva went to the door and opened it to go inside. She went up to the front desk where a female receptionist saw them and said, "Good afternoon! How may I help you?"

The blonde answered, "I'm here to get Ronan registered for business class. We're planning on setting up a martial arts school and we need learn everything we can to run things right."

The receptionist took out a clipboard with a registration form and said, "Well you're just in time. Because the first day of the novice classes starts tomorrow. Just fill out this form and I'll have you up in the system for teaching." She placed the clipboard on the desk to show as well a pen to accompany it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone looked at the crying woman in pity for her loss. Kathia thought, 'Don't worry, I'll let you see your husband again. Just you wait.' The lead archer decided to leave the woman alone and took his group to do some hunting to replace the stolen food. The men left as the Kathia went back to her students to resume teaching. "Right, where were we?" she said, trying to remember where she left off.

"We were resting to bring our energy man," a teen boy answered.

"Right," said the girl. "Are you all rested yet?"

"No," answered everyone.

"Okay then, let's wait some more." So Kathia went to grab a chair to sit and went to reading the beginner's guide.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan glared. "Perhaps I can speak with your superior. The one who runs this facility. I'm sure he'd like to meet the one who saved the people of the AED building from the city's crime ring. Would he not?" He gave a solid stare and his hand gripping the hilt of his sword. Not a threat, but a very subtle bluff. He figured, talking to the headman would give them a business advantage. "I have very little in the way of patience right now. If you would be -kind- enough, to direct me to him or her, I will be on my way." He He looked to Minerva and winked letting her in on his bluff.

((he's not going to hurt anyone, right now he's harmless. unless someone threatens -him- wink.gif ))

((Welp while we're here discussing the fight, I'm going to poke at something else. Light magic is a very specific niche for effectiveness. Light in any physical sense creates heat when it interacts with molecules- an effect of electromagnetic radiation. That being said, light is particularly effective against dark magic. But on a standard facing a "vanilla" foe, light magic would act as a burning magic. I bring this up because Albel is immune to high heat as he is part magma dragon (thus why he breaths magma). But yeah, he wouldn't really be hurt by Atlas's fire or light magic in themselves))

Akuma scowled at Ember's words. "I'm not selling anyone out. He's hardly human and that's a fact no matter how you look at it. We look human too but you know we're not." He rolls his eyes when Ember went on to brag about how streamlines weren't that great. "Right, I assume you've never actually tried. Our smell for one, is so uncommon you would be especially noticed when/if you approach. Secondly, yes, we are in fact weaker. Maybe not by human standards, but yes, by draconic standards" he explains.

Albel continued his own assault with his magma towards her mouth as she still tried to use her own breath. Fayt helped him create more obsidian with his own ice breath. The light beam fractured the obsidian, causing the edges creeping towards Atlas's mouth to become jagged and sharp.

((Hey guys, I made a birthday story for 0023567467 and it's not censored from public. This is the story:

http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...story-518612226 ))

The receptionist's eyes widened in surprise and she was scared what Ronan might do if she don't comply with him. Minerva was afraid of what he was going to do until she saw his wink and relaxed. The blonde told the woman in a tone gentle compared to the man's, "Please, we really want to set up our school soon. So if you call the director, we'll see if we can try and make this quick."

"Alright fine. I'll see if he's not busy," said the receptionist. Then she dialed the numbers and called the director, "Mr. Yager, there's a couple of people who wish to see you about setting up a school." Quiet inaudible voice was heard from the phone and the woman responded, "Okay, I'll tell them you're on your way." The phone was hang up, the receptionist turned back to the clients. "Our director will be here shortly."

After a short while, a black-haired man with olive skin, lines around his mouth, and a black business suit came to see the clients. "So are you the ones looking to learn from this center?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the obsidian started moving closer to her, the magi moved her head out of the way to avoid the sharp black pike. While doing so, she had looked up at the sky and decided to take the fight there. These hybrids had no wings, so Atlas will be able to attack the black one there, while the other one is left stranded on land. She teleported herself and the black hybrid high up in the sky way above the trees. Once there, the black hybrid was set above her and Atlas below him. The magi soared up towards him with her claw ready to slash at him. But knowing how fast these hybrids reacted, the dragoness would have to get creative to deal damage to him. She focused on him and paid attention for any sudden moves he made. After getting close to him, she teleported right behind the hybrid and made a swipe at his back.

Edited by Red Dragonette

Albel didnt blink as he was teleported. He'd half expected it from Atlas, it was all she could do with her powers not able to phase him anyway. He drew his blade and used his breath to heat it to a searing degree. He saw her disappear and twirled around, swinging his blade out in an arc behind him. His eyes watched her reaction carefully. It was far from the first time a dragon had tried carrying him off, he almost found it boring anymore. It seemed to be the first thought that came into winged dragon's minds. He adjusted his posture, aiming for the ground where Fayt was. With sloppy teleporting, he knew Atlas wouldn't be able to hit him easily in the air. By the time she re appeared he would be much closer to the ground already since they were falling. "Typical typical. Is no one creative these days?" he asked casually as he fell. Fayt watched from the ground with a sigh. How many dragons like this had they killed? He lost count. They all blurred together after a while. They rarely seemed to even think before engaging them.

Atlas yelped when the burning blade touched her claw. It seems like he had anticipated her move. Guess she'll have to try to give him a death by falling. Seeing the creature trying to get back to the ground to rejoin his brother, the magi warped herself and the black hybrid to the lab ruins to cut off his support. Then she started flying up as she teleported the black hybrid off the ground and higher up the last altitude she originally placed him. She didn't stop there; the magi kept going and going as she soared higher above in the sky. She had a good enough distance between the hybrid and herself so that he wouldn't attack her with his claws, katana, or his magma breath. When they reached the clouds, Atlas noticed that the air was getting heavier, making it a bit difficult to breath. After going above the clouds, the magi sneered at the hybrid, "This looks like a good enough fall for you. I'd stay and watch you die, but I can't keep my friend waiting for long." She did promise Axle that she was going to make this quick and she didn't want to make him wait any longer. "Ta-ta, half-breed!" the dragoness said before she teleported back to the spring cave.

((I'm pretty sure you can find a solution to save his life, Sai. I needed to end this battle, because chapter 31 has reached its last page.))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bright flash appeared at the interior of the spring cave, revealing the wounded magi dragoness. "Hey Axle, I'm back! I took care of that hybrid censorkip.gif***. Sent him way up in the sky so he can fall down dead," boasted Atlas. She imagined the hybrid falling all the way down to the ground where his bones would break from collision of either the hard ruins or the ground. She knew it was easy victory for her as no land-dweller would survive a height like that.

((Yeh he's gone through this before. Funny enough she just placed him conveniently over a body of water))

Albel stabbed at Atlas as she wrapped herself around him. If she was going to bring herself close, he was going to have her feel it. She teleported them away before quickly flying away from him. He snorted, "Cant even finish the fight. What a pity" he noted as she teleported away again. He looked at the approaching ground and switched to fire breath, breathing it strongly. It slowed his fall. He angled himself to the water of the ocean next to the lab and threw his katana hard. It broke the surface tension of the water, letting him splash relatively unharmed into the depths. He grabbed his katana from the water and swam to the surface. He trudged onto the beach and snorted, "As I suspected, all talk and no bite. What a pity" he grunted, making his way back towards Fayt's location, sheathing his katana. "Let me know when you can actually challenge me you brainless bird. That was pathetic" he scolded Atlas over a telepathic link.