picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

"Alright, I get it: you are sparring and not fighting like a pack of animals. That's not the problem I was addressing." replied black dragon, rolling his eyes. "The actual problem is that, one hour I'm here gathering what's left from my clan, later I go fishing, and another hour I come here and I see you, like you said, sparring with each other. Where in the name of winds did you come from?!" he added with increased emphasis on the question. Most of the dragons could already notice his grumpy and sarcastic personality, but Raven didn't care about that. If they had a problem with that and told him so, he can just reply to them 'deal with it' and be done with it. However he also considered that the dragons might be insulted by his words and attack him or refuse to speak with him, so he tried to lower his acidic remarks to a decent level, just so that he can keep the conversation without problems.

Minerva noticed what appeared to be a naginata in the man's hand. He must be another foreign warrior, just like Ronan. He was probably from the continent of Haniyas or from somewhere else. The woman stopped looking at him and went back to her job at hand. Seeing an empty space on the side wall of a post office, she thought about putting a flyer there. But first, she needed to ask for the owner's permission to do so, since this was private property. She went inside the post office and went up to the front desk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The horde members noticed that the black dragon was grumpy and sarcastic in personality by the way he talked. Fakoo answered him, "We just teleported here from somewhere else. Our horde leader has been to this place before, so he knew the desert would be the perfect place to have us train." Then she remembered Aeolus's words about the clan being extinct, but right now didn't appear to be the case. With a look of realization, she asked, "Wait, are you a survivor of the Eternal Wind clan?"

Rick kept himself alert. He knew from his travels that thieves lurked in big cities like this and he wasn't interested in fighting. He found a hotel and went inside to pay for room and board.

Ronan meanwhile was doing physical exercises. push-ups(palm, knuckle and fingertip), sit-ups, handstands, kicking techinques - This was his warm up. Afterwards he moved onto random techniques he had been taught by his master before his death.

Axle growls grow for intense as he removed his arm from the vine dragon leg. His arm was covered in blood up to about half way up to his elbow. The vine dragon clinched in pain as Axle removed his arm from it's leg. Blood oozed from it's wounds, and it own blood drip from Axle's fingertips.

"Why you filthy, disgusting human! How dare you injured my leg with you filthy hands!" The vine dragon yelled. "Because of that I will rip you limb from limb." The vine dragon wiped one of it vines across Axle's face, drawing blood from his cheek. It brought it vine to it mouth and licked the blood of the green vine. It eyes grow big for a second when it tasted dragon blood.

"Well I'll be, a damn bleeding heart dragon in human form." The vine dragon grin. "So are you here to just save the girl, because if that so, she already dead. Turn her in a human shish kabobs myself, so how about you just turn around youngling and let me eat in peace." The vine dragon to Axle.

"How about I tare a hole in you body, snake." Axle snared at the vine dragon.

"You need to respect your elders, youngling." The vine dragon snared back at Axle. "Someone need to teach you some manners." The vine dragon wiped it vines across Axle body, but none of them drop him.

"If that the best you got snake, than you are sorely out matched." Axle said as he took a running stance. Axle ran at full speed at the vine, but what the vine did not expect was a full white dragon to slam right into it. The screaming roar of the vine echoed for a split second before it was cut by a blood curling quite.

===============================================

Juna waited in silence for Aeolus and his small band as she keep on counting the seconds that go by. '125-126-127-128-129-130.' She thought, but not to herself, but let Aeolus know as well if he was listening.

Minerva spoke to the receptionist, "Excuse me, I saw a perfectly good spot on the building to put a flyer there. May I place one there?"

The receptionist shook his head and said, "No, you may not, ma'am."

She knew that was the answer she was going to get, but she had been hoping it would be the opposite. "Okay then, thanks!" the woman replied. Then she left the post office and went somewhere else. After she posted the remaining flyers in other places, Minerva decided it was time to go back home. So she walked on her way home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlas took off and flew down to the woods. On the way, she heard the roar again for a split second. When she reached the scene, the magi found Axle in dragon form, a vine dragon, a woman who was lying dead on the ground. The magi descended to the ground and asked, "Axle's what's going on here?"

((I'd post Aeolus's part, but I need to see if Esko's still active or not.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Aaaaah why am I slacking why))

Yopple thought he heard movement. If that sneaky dragon tried to use magic or anything, his field would cut it off. If they were near. Which he was sure they were. "Juna up ahead."

Well how can I protect those spots?

((By the way, I forgot to put up chapter 32, which I uploaded today. So here it is: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10380348/33/Dr...e-The-First-War ))

Aeolus frowned in dismay; he had told Yopple not to say things out loud. He was about to call him out through telepathy on it when he smelled Juna's scent. A quick realization told him that the dragoness would have found them out through scent alone. So perhaps it was unless to blame the cassare for blurting. The horde leader decided to forgive him and said telepathically, 'Yes, I can smell her.' With Juna nearby, he told the group, 'Everyone, be ready to attack.'

Bam replied to him, 'Got it, cous!' Aeolus tensed his breath pipe to prepare himself to breath out lightning.

Ronan went inside after his exercise and went to the bathroom to take a shower cause he was all sweaty. Before entering the hot water though, he laid out his new clothes that he was going to wear for his date.

After paying for room and board, Rick went upstairs and put away his weapons except for his daisho(katana and wakizashi set) which were held against his hip. He proceeded back downstairs and outside. He still wore his straw hat as he walked around town.

((if someone wouldn't mind interacting with Rick? Someone other than Minerva, no offense red. Need some diversity here please.))

((Um red it just one dragon and one dead human.))

Axle fangs have been sunk into the vine dragon neck. Blood drip Axle mouth as the vine try to pull out of Axle bite. Axle was also one that was injured as well. Vines were ran though Axle body as well, blood drip from the tips. However, Axle seem to not notices at all.

Axle's eyes had a murderous look in them, almost like he was going to kill the vine. The vine eyes however look like he was in fear.

When Atlas showed up, the vine dragon eyes grew even larger when it found out the dragon name it was fight.

"Axle Incarus" was all the vine dragon could get out. Axle let go of his bite and replace it with a claw to the chest.

The vine dragon fell to the ground with a thud. The vines in Axle body got pulled back out, as Axle soon staggered a bit before he fell himself.

==========================================================

Juna waited in silences as she heard one of the dragon. "What an idiot. Revealing your location to your enemy is not the smartest idea. Oh well, let see where this goes." She thought to herself as she jump down and landed on the ground below. She could make out the small group of dragon. She started to laugh out loud for the group to hear. She took a stance as she got ready to fight.

Edited by draco8967

"Here are a few common sense rules without getting into complicated techniques." he said. "Don't try to jump at someone, face your opponant at all times, don't open your wings up unless you plan on fighting in mid-air or you plan to run away, keep your neck in line with your body, if someone gets under you, get out of the way ASAP, and fire is all about diversion and timing, you either use it to corner your opponent by blocking their escape, or you wait until you find an opening where you can trap them and burn them to the ground. And finally, if someone, somehow gets behind you, USE YOUR TAIL!" Garin put his sword back in it's sheath and pulled a round, wooden practice sword from a second sheath right next to the first. "Seeing as you overreacted a little to me using an actual sword, why don't we try again using this and you put these rules into practice. You may get a little bruised if you mess up, but I doubt it'll hurt anywhere near getting shocked." Edited by DJVoxel

((@Torch: It's okay, I understand.

@Draco: Oops, my bad.))

The magi was surprised to see Axle looking like a savage beast; somehow it was strange to see him like that. She wondered what the vine dragon did to piss him off like that. It was probably related to the dead woman here. After the vine dragon died, Atlas went over to the white dragon's side and asked, "Axle, what the hell just happened just now? Are you okay?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The group heard Juna dropping down and then her laughter. Aeolus commented, 'She's here. Attack her in the direction you heard her.' The horde leader blew out lightning at where Juna was standing and the other horde member did the same with their breaths. He held back most of his voltage, so that he doesn't electrocute her. But by accident, the disaster dragon got burned by Bam's fire breath.

Aeolus roared in response to the pain before Bam apologized, "Oops, sorry cous!"

Yopple nodded. 'Yes sir.' He looked in the direction, then shot scalding water torrents in the direction of the voice.

,m.,.,.,.,

Like this? Ohimia did a clumsy version of what he told her to do.

Raising an eyebrow as Fayt and Albel came into view she shirked. "Ah so it's a big ol' family reunion now it seems!" Leaning forward slightly her eyes widened. "Oh I remember you!" she exclaimed pointing a finger towards Fayt. "You're the only streamlined that wasn't constantly trying to tear me shreds." he laughed as she said it, as if the thought of the streamlines trying to kill her was amusing.

Nick watched the whole thing, not sure how to take it. Turning to Akuma he raised an eyebrow questioningly, as if asking him what his opinion on the whole thing was.

Edited by picknick10

((Laptop's Windows 8 crashed and is now broken. Sitting on Linux Ubuntu.))

"Oh. That explains everything." harrumphed Raven and continued with sincere tone. "And here I thought you were some sort of raiders who were fighting over some stuff the survivors missed." 'At least that means I don't have to abscond for survival. There are a lot of them.' he thought to himself.

However he didn't expect that the dragoness closest to him would say that he is from Eternal Wind clan. 'Oh, so they know about us... I guess. Good: less questions directed at me about it.'

"Yeah, I am, good guess." he nodded. "But don't expect me to tell me where did the others go, because I have no idea. Just in case you were wondering."

"Oh don't worry, we didn't touch anything in the village," assured the <insert breed I forgot> dragon.

"So there's more survivors," Fakoo murmured to herself, a bit amazed at what seemed to be a miracle. Looks like there was hope for the clan's survival and return to the village. But now that this survivor was here, the albino wondered whether or not it was fine to stay on his territory. "Well if you're looking for others, our leader Aeolus, might know one or two. He did come to this place before any of us did," she said.

-------------------------------------------------------

Minerva returned back to the house and sat on the couch to rest. She turned on the TV to see what was on the news. The news talked about a few things like a new species of animal and a new store opening in the city. But the biggest one that caught her attention the most was an anti-dragon organization called the Equalists. Apparently, there had been a skirmish that ended with the daydream dragons calming the crowd down. The woman felt a bit dismayed at what she just saw, but also wasn't surprised at all. Then news then cut to a more disheartening report about dragons in various parts of the world attacking humans, who were fighting for their lives. Minerva was horrified to see this happening to her race. Sure her race had done many bad things to the dragons, but two wrongs didn't make a right. It was terrible what these creatures were doing. She wondered and hoped that some humans had been spared on purpose like she had been.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((ok, red can you help me out with Rick? I haven't gotten any interaction from anyone. all he's doing is roaming the streets. Need SOMETHING for him to do.))

((Well I guess you could interact with Chi or Rika. These two are currently inactive right now, but you'll have to ask Sai first. If she doesn't want to interact, then I suppose I could have Mrs. Merryweather the maid interact with him.))

((I HATE MY COMPUTER))

Axle's breathing have become more rapid and more shallow now, as pain started to swell in his mind. Blood flowed from the wounds he have satin from his fight and they did not seem to be healing, but getting worse. His talons gripped at the ground in pain, as his claws gashed the ground. Tears drip off his snout as he change to his human form and was curled in a ball. "It......burns" Axle said though his sobs. The pain got even more intense and it caused him cringe in pain. Even in human form he was still bleeding, as his white shirt now start to turn red from the blood. His body felt cold to the touch and seem to shake quite violent as well.

((I really interested in how Atlas will deal with this problem.))

=====================================================================

Juna saw all the breath weapons coming at her in a cluster. Juna stood where she was at, and when the cluster hit, an explosion happen causing smoke to happen. The smoke soon settled down and Juna still stood where she was at, with a large hole in the wall behind her. She flicked a small pebble off her shoulder. Her body showed no marks of even one breath weapons to hit. "If that was all, you are all in some deep trouble." Juna told them, right before she vanish. "Do you really think small little things like that will work, because you are highly mistaken." Juna voice echo though the cave.

She soon appeared just as quick as she vanish right next to Aeolus. She went to claw down his snout and and his chest before quick vanishing again.

((Aeolus move now, and Juna not going to be very easy on him, seeing how he is in her domain))

"Looks good, you just need to straighten up your posture a little bit and you should practice the techniques a few times, but other than that, it looks like you're ready to spar again." said Garin.

Atlas watched the wounded white dragon transform into a human and cry out in pain. "AXLE!" the magi shouted in intense worry for the man. She ran over to his side and transformed into her woman form. She carefully knelt down and touched his arm. Not only was he shaky, but he also felt cold as well. "Damn it," she whispered. The poor guy was hurt badly and Atlas felt sorry for him. She thought about cauterize his wounds, but she didn't want to hurt him anymore than he was now. She needed to get him some help quickly, but first she wanted to make sure that his magic was still functional. "Axle, calm down. Can you heal yourself?" she asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light of Concetto's flames revealed Juna in halfling form for a second before the cluster of attacks hit, causing an explosion happen which then gave rise to smoke. The singeing smell stung Aeolus's nose a bit, but he didn't care about that now. After the smoke quickly cleared away, Juna announced that she wasn't hurt at all. The horde leader was a bit disappointed as he thought, 'We missed.' Then he got attacked on his snout and chest by her. He gritted his teeth in pain before he tried to smell her out for where she's at. Upon finding the direction of the scent, Aeolus decided to go with a different tactic this time. He telepathically told the group, 'Bam, Baltia, Concetto, hold your fire breaths. That light will just give her an opportunity to dodge. Yopple, Gneiss, Selenite, you three attack at where you smell her out.'

'Got it!' everyone replied. Then the green and geode couple blew out their rock breaths at where the Juna's scent came from.

((Ill wait for Esko before I reply with Juna, also I made a Firefox and google chrome add-on for my youtube channel.))

Axle's blood started to pool around him. His skin tone started to change from it tan to a lighter pale color. He heard what Atlas said but just barely. "I.....can't.......stain......" Axle sound weaker than a few seconds ago. Another pain shot to his mind. The burning feeling could be felt on his body. To him it felt like someone just put him in a pool of acid, and do to his natural reaction of healing his wounds as quickly as possible, it was pure torture for him to deal with. He cringe in pain even more. The question was, how long could he keep a hold on life, which was slipping faster than his healing would let him. He want to say something, be even he could not find the strength to talk at that moment.

"Uh-huh, good." mumbled Raven dismissively in reply to the dragon who said they didn't touch anything here. He did show more interest when one of the dragons told him that their leader might help with looking for the others from his clan. "Aeolus, huh? So I guess that's who buried my dead comrades here." he said with a huff. "Remind me to tell him that we burn the dead, not bury them. Well, whatever, at least they were given rest." Deciding not to broach the subject even further, he asked: "Speaking of this Aeolus guy, where is he? Since he was here and buried the dead, and you did mentioned that he might've saw someone from the clan." "If he is here, then might as well ask him why go here for training. It's like they are preparing for war or something."

((Maybe I can activate Rina and Daisuke in Windfall, since technically they are still there. Aaaaand give them jobs while I'm at it.))

((Well. This exploded blink.gif ))

Yopple cursed under his breath when the annoying dragon came out unharmed. Damned scalebag! I will hit that annoying reptile with all I got! He whipped his head around when the disaster dragon gave orders. 'Yes sir. He calmly thought to his higher up. He then held his mouth open when he smelled Juna, then shot scalding water jets in the direction. He shot them like machine gun bullets, not ceasing fire.

__________-____________

Ohimia perked her ears and wiggled her smaller wings. She attempted to straighten her posture, then looked at the halfling hopefully. Like this?

((Ya know, since Yopple is half Magi, maybe he could have three elements, but only use two in battle like Atlas? I think that might be fair.))

"Yeah, looks great! " he said. "Wanna try out some of those techniques now?" Edited by DJVoxel