picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

"Intelligent in a little harder to do when making a purely magical construct. I'll need to make something first to lay the framework for such a complex spell." Nick explained. His ears perked up as he talked and he heard Akuma's death threat. Squealing loudly he dodged to the side, but was still caught by the ball of electricity. He twitched violently for a few moments before dropping dead collapsing. Slowly he pushed himself up and looked over in time to see Akuma charging at him. His eyes widened and he wasted no time scurrying over to Dion and up his sleeve. "Protect me!" he cried out in half terror, half glee. Nick was having to much fun with this despite the powerful shock he had just recieved. Akuma was set off so easily. It just made it all the more fun to push his buttons.

Akuma smirked satisfactory as his attack hit. He ran forward, watching Nick scurry into Dion's sleeve. Dion flinched, pulling back against the desk as Akuma stopped in front of him, staring angrily. "Akuma..." "Give him" the boy growled, holding out his now-clawed hand. Dion rubbed his temple with his free hand, "Look, I've already been clawed up by a hybrid, can you guys take this outside if you must?" he said, pulling Nick from his sleeve and setting him on the table. Dion was friendly sure, but he wasn't about to get clawed up by Akuma while the boy looked for who was antagonizing him- Nick. Akuma stared down at Nick angrily before moving to swipe at him with his claws again.

Nick squeaked in protest as he was removed from Dion's sleeve and placed on the desk. He looked up and saw Akuma's clawed hand swiping down for another blow. Flinching he covered his head with his paws, but was he was not hit because he teleported once again the the bag of marshmallows. Stand up he grabbed another one of the sugary pillows and dangled it threateningly. Stop trying to kill me dammit or I'll eat another one, and another after that!" Akuma was such an angry person, he had to learn to let things go or his anger would just control him for the rest of his life. Nick said as much "You need to calm down, you're such an angry person. You are making this too fun for me. Your anger will control you for the rest of your life if you allow it to."

Kat heard the distress call sent out by darkness and was already half standing when Chi decided to respond to the call for aid. Kat just nodded as Chi took off, at least now she wouldn't have to push herself just to get there. Kat started walking in the direction Chi had flown. For a while Kat could hear Chi's song but it ended up fading away before the magi could arrive. By the time Kathrine did get there everything had already happened and everyone except for Darkness was gone. "Hello?" She asked approaching the black dragon.

Before she had left, Atlas growled at the mouse's taunt and thought, 'Don't tempt me, chimpanzee. If you want me stronger than ever, you're going to regret what you have just said.' While traveling, Atlas sent a telepathic message to all the dragon slaves she knew in her life and said, 'Hey guys, I just learned that magic isn't the only weapon the humans have resorted to. They're also using swords and probably some other medieval weapons to kill dragons as well. If you see one of them attacking you with those, get ready to fight for your life.' As soon as her warning was over, dragons started spreading word via telepathy to tell their friends and brethren to be on guard around such humans.

Snively, who was badly disappointed, moaned, 'Oh... And here I thought we were going to live in peace for the rest of our lives. Now those humans are trying to kill us again.'

'I know how you feel, pal. One of their wizards attacked me and a hunter nearly killed a black dragoness. It looks like even without their tech, those scums won't give up dragon-hunting anytime soon,' said Atlas.

Edited by Red Dragonette

The news Atlas had sent out was spreading like wildfire among the disgruntled ex-slaves. It wasn't long after the message went out that Kat heard it as well from one of her friends that were enslaved by the circus with her. "Can you believe it!? I'll bet they'll try and organize an attack before too long if we leave them. I'll talk to the guys about a solution." Kat didn't reply to her friend, she was a little confused as to what was happening. The sudden onslaught of messages had distracted her form the black dragoness she ha called out too.

Henry, with a apple in his mouth, walked through the forest. His right hand held a bow, while his left hand was holding the apple so he could chew on it. Eventually, he just walked along with the apple stuffed in his mouth. "Sweet, sweet, fruit..." He mumbled as he chewed on the hard, but sweet apple. When he finished it, he threw the the core near a tree. "Happy fertilizer day, tree." he muttered. He stared blankly at his bow with his blue eyes. "Why did I bring you here anyway?" He asked the bow. "Gah, whatever, maybe I can practice with you on a tree." He said, and trotted down the grassy path.

((Where are you Jass? In Rudvich or Solomos? Here's where everybody is at:

Rudvich

* In the Southwest region: Rina just got there.

* In the Northeast region:

- Atlas and her nieces are on a journey to the Northwest country

- Nick, Akuma, Dion, and Chi are at Dion's home

- Kat and Darkness are talking to each other in the woods.

- Kathia is at a human camp resting in the hospital tent after a battle with Darkness.

- I don't know where Albel, Fayt, and Rika are, but I think they're in the city that's in the process of being rebuilt.

Solomos

- Aeolus is the only one there at the moment and he's looking for a home in the forest.

So who do you want to meet up with? ))

The black dragoness listened to the many conversations going on through telepathy, seeing that most was true about the human's choice of weaponry. Curiosity burned inside her, wondering if human's are planning to strike when their forces are strong enough. A faint voice sounded through her ears, looking down Darkness noticed a small magi walking up to her, finding the dragoness to be rather small for her breed. "Hello." She said with a smile. "I take it you came here because of my message for help I presume."

Akuma rounded again as his claws hit nothing but air. He sneered at Nick who took another marshmallow. Dion went back to his papers and made little notes. He'd given up on Nicks ability to manage Akumas temper. Akuma rushed forward with his blink ability and grabbed at Nick again, "And your death will only be that more painful you cowardly rat!" He yelled. Chi put her hand over her mouth to chuckle at Akuma's boiling anger. It was only short lived as she realized Akuma probably really did want to hurt Nick. Dion rumaged through his drawers for more paper and found an old whistle. It was small, wooden, and had an intricate design on it. He smiled faintly and set it on the desk before returning to looking for paper. He found a piece and started to scribble a sketch down. "All I need from you is a healer and soothing spell, Chi" he said idly as he worked.

Nick at his third marshmallow before he turned to see Akuma grabbing at him. He tried to get out of the way, and was unable to. Everything went dark for him as he was encompassed by the hybrids hand, fully closing around him. He squrimed and tired to get free, but he couldn't. He thought about sinking his teeth into the hand that held him so tightly, but decided to wait and see what happened. "Let go and stop crying about your marshmallows you big baby!" Nick demanded. He tried to squirm free one last time before teleporting free of the hybrids grip. Popping into existence across the room, but this time in his human form. He had decided he had enough. "Come at me again and you're going to start getting hurt." the boy threatened.

Edited by picknick10

Dion finished his sketch and stepped back to look at it. Chi moved over to look at it. He held it up ans showed it to her, "This is the path it's going to have to take safely, and the block should be about here" he pointing to a spot near the front of the brain. "So just have it trickle down then?" "Yes, the remnants merging into the dna will be the painful part I think" he continued. Chi blinked at Nick suddenly changed into a human, "Oh, it's not a mousey" she murmured thoughtfully. Akuma snorted, "No, he's still a rat. Cowardly one too" he spat. Akuma once again rushed forward with his lightning dash ability, lunging at Nick as a tackle. His claws stuck out, ready to latch on so he could land a bite. He knew his venom wouldn't kill Nick with Chi here, but he would cime as close as he could. To say Akuma was spiteful was an understatement. Nick had been almost right. Akuma didn't really have a bigger attitude than Albel, he was just a loudmouth.

The ground beneath them rumbled and cracked as Nick forced a pillar of stone about as wide as a quarter rose from the floor, cracking the wood. "I'll fix that!" the boy said as he sidestepped Akuma and secured the staff with one hand yanking the weapon he had just created from the ground and swung it around at Akuma, not even stopping to see if it hit he twisted his body around to deliver a blow with the opposite side of the staff, all the while keeping it between Akuma and himself. He didn't want to hurt the kid, but now Akuma had taken it to far, and Nick wasn't about to let himself get mowed over by Akuma and possibly killed. He wheeled around for one last kick before peering over his shoulder, out the window, and teleporting out to the front of the house. "You can stop any time now." Nick called out

Akuma saw the stick being pulled from the ground and retracted, blocking the first teo blows with his forearms. The kick landed on his chest, knocking him back as Nick teleported outside. Akuma growled and rubbed his chest, moving towards the door, "Don't count on it! I've got plenty left in me!" He yelled. Akuma rushed forward again in his cloak, but this time three electrical charges burst from his cloak at the same time. They headed for Nick as Akuma charged closer.

Many people had returned to the city now, picking up rubble and cleaning up the place. A few dragons were helping out as well, adding an odd mix to the group. "Hey, lets get lunch, eh?" Rika said to Albel, hands on her hips. "Sure" he grunted, following after her into the woods. Rika stopped by the river and crouched, looking in the water, "Cooked fish sounds good" she murmured. "Look at this" someone called, "A halfbreed and an ape" two black dragons landed nearby. Rika turned and straightened herself, "And what do you overgrown iguanas want?" She snapped, hands on her hips. "We were just thinking about lunch. I like a little spice in mine" one sneered. "Heh, you'll die if you try" she retorted. "Pathetic worms. I've no interest in trouncing weaklings. But if you so insist" Albel smirked. The dragons charged at them.

One turned and swung his tail as Rika drew her sword. It caught her in the gut, but she held on as it swung around. As the tail slowed in its course, Rika stabbed her sword into it, gouging what she could. The dragon yowled and threw her off. Rika hit the ground with a grunt and rolled back to her feet. The other charged with their horns at Albel. He grabbed onto them, sliding back a few feet and then lifting the beast up by its horns and slamming it down on the other side on its back. The first dragon, enraged by his tail, threw a magical ball of energy at Rika. Rika swung her sword, its enchanted properties activating and deflecting the ball to the other dragon. As the second dragon was hit off guard, Albel jumped on it and drug his claws across its windpipe. The first dragon saw and roared angirly, charging at Rika and snapping at her with its teeth. Rika brought her sword around again, slicing its mouth and cutting its tongue off. The dragon yelled out again, turning to fly away. "Nah uh uh, youre missing the main course!" Rika yelled. She took her bow off her back and fired three arrows, ripping the dragons wings. It crashed to the ground and she ran forward, dragging her sword up along its chest and throat, killing it. She moved to the river, cleaning her sword, "Stupid lizards. They go after civilians and think they're tough. This is what happens when they fight a real hunter" she said proudly, sheathing her now clean sword. Albel chuckled, his eyes glowing from the blood.

((Posting from phones is so much work sad.gif ))

Edited by Sai

Aeolus had found a bunch of dragons that were building up a village specifically for, you guessed it, dragons. They were building The green dragon approached the villagers and some of them turned their heads to see the newcomer. "Aeolus?" asked a familiar blue dragon.

"Hello Jahad, it has been a long time, hasn't it?" said the disaster dragon (that's Aeolus's breed from now on since he can create tornadoes and earthquakes). "I see we're rebuilding our civilization already. This is a good thing if we want to defend ourselves from the humans and their new weapons." Aeolus had caught word of the news after Atlas told him and several others spread the news all over the world.

The Neotropical slunk around in the battle arena, sticking to the shadows as she purposley stepped over the dead bodys of humans. "Theres's nothing here anymore." She murmured, a smirk of satisfacation spreading over her features. "They're all dead. Got what they deserved. The blasted humans." She cursed under her breath, slipping away out of the exit and roaming the empty streets as she slowly made for the forest. 'Now to find the other dragons...' She thought, her black deadly claws digging hard into the rocky ground as if it were nothing more than soil.

((Hmm...I'm not too sure which really...))

Henry shot an arrow at a tree, which missed. "Huh. I guess need to work on my archery skills..." He said as he quickly ran and nabbed the arrow, placing it back in the quiver. He tried shooting at the tree a second time. It hit almost towards the center, although it was off a bit. "...Yeah, this time it was better." He said as he took the arrow out and placed it back into the quiver again.Henry sighed as he walked back to his shooting spot. "It would be better it something interesting would happen now though-" He was cut off after he tripped on a small tree root. Henry landed on a soft patch of grass with dirt. It felt moist as any other dirt on the floor in the forest. He would've got up and clean himself, but decided to stay like this for a few minutes. He was feeling lazy right now anyway. "I hope I didn't bust an ant colony nest beneath my body though..." He said. It wasn't like he was afraid of bugs, he just doesn't like killing and touching the dead bug's bodies.

Rika looked at Albel, "Mind if I borrow your katana? Makes a better spear than a broad sword" she muttered. Albel snorted and unsheathed his blade, handing it to her. A while passed and Rika skewered up a pile of fish. She picked up the tails and walked down stream, "Well lets go" "And the dragons?" "Who cares, I got all my hunting equipment already. I don't need their hides" she laughed. Once they got farther down, Albel returned to normal, not smelling the blood anymore. Rika made a fire pit and gathered kindling. "Lend a hand?" she said, point at the pit. Albel spat a fire ball onto the wood and it took ablaze. Rika propped the fish on sticks against the fire. "Wonder who this Woltar is. Dragon by the sound of it" the fire crackled. "Don't really care or nothin if he rebuilds the city. Works for me" she laughed again. "Curious more what the sudden interest in humans is" Albel added. Rika sat down in front of the fire, "Heh, well, we'll see"

((Where's Jass's and Dragonlet's character sheets? I don't see them on the OP.))

After traveling for 25 miles, the Firestar family decided to take a rest. Danielle and Kylie got off their aunt's back and started playing with each other. Atlas looked at her little nieces and said, "Don't stray too far from me. I want you both right where I can see you two." She needed to keep her nieces safe at all times as they were her only two living reminders of Flarina and she would be devastated should she lose them. As long as the hatchlings were nearby, Atlas would be able to protect them from dragon slayers, hybrids, and predatory animals on the hunt.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When the people went back to the city, Kathia was moved into a hospital for better recovery. She laid on the bed with an IV attached to her bloodstream for support.

((Didn't research how hospitals work, because I was too lazy. And that's all I can come up with for Kathia's part.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Mine's and DL's were accepted, but I don't think he had time to put them up.))

The hatchling stopped playing and stared at the figure in the distance. A human was laying face-flat on the ground. "Aunt Atlas, there's a human over there!" cried Danielle as both sisters were scared.

"What's that?" asked Atlas, getting up. She walked by her nieces and told them to hide behind a tree in case the human was hostile. The magi walked up to the boy (or man) and noticed that he was armed with arrows and a quiver. Her first assumption was that he was a dragon slayer, but then she remembered her fellow slave Zee's friend, Katerina, and how the girl was nice to dragons. Maybe this boy was only hunting animals. But just in case he was a hunter, Atlas stood on guard and watched his reaction for a sign of good or bad.

Henry stood up and tried to clean himself from the dirt he had gotten. He checked the ground to see if any bugs seem to be dead. "Oh...good, there really isn't any dead bodies of those insects..." He sighed in relief.He was just about to move when he realized that a dragon was near him. "....." He processed some information for a moment. "...gyablablaba!" He finally said in surprise, and fell onto the floor. "Ah! Hmmmm!" He said as he wiped out some more dirt after he got up. "...well, at least its better than my pot sister..." He muttered for a moment before focusing his attention back to the dragon. "Ah, right, umm..." He wasn't sure what to say. He instead slowly raised his left hand and made a peace sign with it. He waited for the dragon to..well, do something.

((They were accepted, Nick told me~

close enough, I've had two IVs before. They use them when you need to be given medicine often. It's a shortcut instead of having to give you a billion shots))

Edited by Sai

Atlas watched the human get up and being glad about no dead insects before he fell back on the ground in surprise at the dragoness before him. "Speak up, human. What are you doing in this forest and why do have bow and arrows with you?" she asked speaking in calm, but firm tone, looking at the boy's weapons. She couldn't attack without a good reason and he looked like he was a bit clumsy for a human.

((Okay, two IVs for Kathia it is.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

As Tryp walked on, there was hardly any noises or live figures in the distance except for the squeaks and screeches of rats nearby in sewers. 'Dirty vermin.' She hissed to herself, glancing around. "Yep, I did a good job of making sure they didn't get back up again... alive." She said to herself, green eyes narrowed. 'They shall pay for what they did to us.. they shall be no more!' She stood back onto her hind legs up to her full length as she unfurled her wings and clawed at the air, letting out a bellowing roar that echoed through the streets. She took off into the air, her wings beating furiously as she soared over the woods, her long tail dangling and flapping behind her like a banner. The wind rushed past her and flowed through her scales. She loved it... after so many years of being cooped up in her cage, she had freedom. She dropped suddenly to the leaf-strewn ground, making a loud thump as she stood still and silent for a moment, not even bothering to move as ravens squawked and flew off into the blue of the sky. She inhaled, taking in the sweet scents of the forest. Her tongue swept around her jaws and she quickly pulled it back inside, 'Hunting time.' She thought.

Edited by XxDragonletxX