picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

(Nono, I've had two at two different times, Red xd.png you only need 1 IV at a time))

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...wait...why did I bring my bow and arrows with me?" He asked himself. "Why....why....why, why, why, why, why...?" He pondered for a bit. He actually had no idea why he brought why he had brought his bow and arrows along. "Maybe its for practice?" He said. "But I got bored very easily, so that's probably not it." He countered his previous answer. "Maybe it was for hunting? Hmm...but I didn't even need to eat...I don't count meat as snacks either...plus, it would take like 10 minutes to cook rabbit meat..." He said to himself. He scratched his blonde-haired head. He was arguing with his own self, and actually speaking his thoughts out loud. "Wait, why is their a dragon here anyway? I don't see them often..." He thought for a moment. "Maybe something interesting happened! Aww, that means I missed out..." He sighed. Eventually, Henry just faced the dragon in silence for a few moments. "I. Have. No. Idea." He shrugged.

Edited by Jass

Atlas watched the human talk to himself about why he had the bow and arrows with him, but he was clueless about why he had them in the first place. At the end, he responded saying that he doesn't know. 'What a strange human,' the magi thought feeling awkward about the man. "Well whatever... So human, you got any medicines and bandages to heal me with? Because these wounds here are slowing me down on my journey," she asked. There were one pike wound on each of her wings & chest and the arrow wound she suffered from the female human on her shoulder. She disliked having to deal with pain while on the journey to the Northwest.

((Okay fine, it's 1 and only 1 IV.))

"...A-actually, I don't have anything to heal you. The only thing I brought is my bow, my arrows and my quiver." He said, not reacting to the dragon's wound. "Although I think there's an apple inside my quiver..." He quickly took off his quiver and rummaged through it, dumping all of his arrows to see if there was an apple. "...Nope. Never mind, I don't have any apples. I'll refill my supplies of fruit later then." He said. He looked around. "...Maybe I should of put all my arrows in one place instead of dumping them and scattering them all over the place." He said as he started to collect them. "Yeah, sorry, I, uh...don't have anything that would really help you." He said calmly.

When the human tried to look around for an apple, Atlas felt it was stupid and thought, 'How exactly does an apple heal me?' Then after he said that he had nothing to which to help her with, Atlas said in disappointment, "Oh, okay then." Looks like she was going to have to carry on with her wounds... unless. "Well what about your home? Do you have any supplies there?" she asked. Humans always kept lots of their stuff at home, much like dragons do. Perhaps there was a good chance that the magi would be able to heal up there.

'How exactly does an apple heal me?'

((Apparently Atlas hasn't been in Skyrim before ;p))

"A-actually, I think I do have some supplies. Although....." Henry and sat against a tree trunk. "T-t-that would mean going through my pot sister..." He drooped his head. He would rather not be hit by another soiled pot from his younger sister. "W-why must she always do that...?" Henry said quietly in a depressing voice. His sister was...a bit aggressive. She was always angry at him for some reason. "I pray that my next life shall not be taken..." He muttered.

((Well this ain't a video game RP, that's for sure.))

The human said that he may have supplies back at home, but there was his pot sister to worry about. "Pot sister?" asked Atlas, wondering who this was. The boy looked like he was hesitant to go back to his home by the way he drooped his head. Was this 'pot sister' abusive or what? She find out who she really is once the Firestars get to the boy's home.

((I'm guessing I'll have Henry's sister be a NPC?))

Henry looked at the dragon with a depressed face. He lifted his hand slowly and "glitched" like a robot while doing so. He was about to say something about it, but instead just lowered his hand and just stared at the ground with a fearful and regretful face. "S-s-s-she's...my...y-y-younger...s-s-sister..." He stuttered, he was in terror. "I have a feeling she won't treat me well...." He muttered.

"Hmm... From the way you talk about her. I guess she's not a very nice person," said Atlas, as her assumptions were confirmed about the pot sister. "Well don't you worry human or whatever your name is. If that sister of yours tries to hurt you, she'll have to answer to me, alright?" the magi dragoness said. She was going to protect this friendly human from domestic abuse, no matter what.

"She's nice to strangers, actually. She just hates me. Or maybe she's a Tsundere..." He sighed. "She does care for me...it's just that she has a habit of throwing soiled pots at my head whenever she has the chance... or maybe she'll hit me with a frying pan... " He sighed. "It just hurts so bad!" He rubbed his head. "The only good thing about it is that I get to mess around her...which leaves me with a frying pan mark..." He wondered if his sister could actually relax around him. "Oh yeah, by the way, she likes plants. She's a flower addict, so don't bring her picked flowers, she'll rage." He said to the dragoness.

'A sun-der-what?' asked Atlas, having no clue what the term Tsundere meant. After learning that the sister is nice to strangers and just doesn't like her brother, Atlas came up with a solution just for everyone to get out okay. "Well then, I'll go ask her so that you don't have to. Where does she live?" asked Atlas.

((Atlas doesn't watch anime.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

"Not too far from this forest, I think." He said. "Also, Since you don't know what a tsundere is, its basically a term to describe a female. Their are two types of tsunderes. The first type is a girl who is generally cold to males, or, lovers. Those types eventually reveal a caring side, and blush while at it. They try to cover it up though. Type two involves a sweet, kind and caring type of tsundere who later on becomes very bitter and mean at you (but still cares about you). Which type do you think fits her better?" Henry explained and asked at the same time.

((Haha, I guess not, but Henry and especially his sister does, too))

Edited by Jass

After learning what a tsundere is, Atlas thought, 'Never knew there were female humans like that.' Then asked which type fits the sister better, the dragoness replied, "That's a good question, because I don't know that much. She's just a stranger to me. But I guess your sister might be a Type One, because I've never seen human siblings be nice to each other and then mean later on." Some of her human families, who once owned her, had children who fought over petty things such as toys or made fun of each other, but then to some degree, developed tolerance of their siblings.

"Haha, sisterly and brotherly bonds are like that. Smaller siblings are suppose to annoy you until you pretty much die, while the bigger ones are more mature, and usually smarter." Henry smiled. "To be honest, the reason why she's mad at me most of the times was when I played a prank on her at school. Flipped her skirt at the end of school, and the first thing thing she did was punch my face. Ah, memories..." He chuckled. "Things would've been easier if I was a girl..." He sighed.

or maybe she'll hit me with a frying pan...

((This reminds me of Sai ='( She is very mean and abusive))

Nick watched as Akuma launched towards him and fired more lightning balls in his direction. Two of them whizzed by harmlessly, but the third struck him on the shoulder and his entire body seized up and he stumbled forward, a sharp burning pain rushing through his body. ****ing kid has quite some temper. He thought as he fell, though he quickly caught his footing. Nick forced many pillars of stone out of the ground, all around the thicket, all different sizes. They were clustered close enough to make any projectiles useless, and also making it so Akuma couldn't make a straight charge at him. Water condensed out of the air and began to form into spears around Nick and shot out towards Akuma, weaving and dodging through the pillars.

Edited by picknick10

'She must be a Type Two then,' Atlas thought after hearing his story about why his sister was mean to her. "Well probably..." said the magi. Then she asked, "So kid, what's your name, kid?" She figured she had to know his name after learning some things about him.

The siblings had been watching and listening to the conversation the whole time while hiding behind the tree. When no signs of hostility showed between the dragoness and human, Danielle and Kylie thought that this boy was a nice human like the one who freed their father.

((SHH! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO TELL!))

Akuma grinned as his lightning connected with Nick. He swung his claws out but they collided with earth instead as pillars suddenly rose from the ground. He scoffed quietly at the annoyance as more and more came out. They made a ring, blocking him from dashing straight in as usual. Akuma teetered forward but paused when water spears shot out. One connected, sending him to the ground in a yelp. He rolled to his feet and evaded the others, dashing closer to the pillars. He squeezed through the openings that were small, but there. He paused to pant and then sneered at Nick. "Not good enough" he spat, running forward again. The walls semi helped him now since Nick couldn't run either. Not immediately anyway. "Got you!" he yelled, running forward at Nick with a swipe of his claws yet again.

"Henry." He replied. He looked around. No sight of fruit were to be found. "Tsk...I didn't expect this place to be so...fruitless. Then again, I come to this forest all the time, why have I not noticed this before?" He wanted to eat an apple or something sweet and chewable. "If only this place was fruity...." Henry said. "..." He stared at the female dragon. "So what's your name then?" He asked. "And where didja come from?"

Nick threw a punch at Akuma before backing up to open more ground between them. Soon though, his back bumped up against a pillar and he found himself cornered. ****ing hell, he won't back off... I have to do something... Nick thought about using his more powerful arsenal of spells, but he couldn't bring himself to use deadly force on Akuma. He instead tried to shield himself by throwing his arms in front of him, but it was no use. Wincing as Akuma's claws sunk into his arms he collapsed to the ground, already weak from the shock he had received earlier. Letting out a groan he tried to concentrate through the splitting pain and cast one last spell, spurting a stream of water into Akuma's face and nose to keep the smell of blood at bay and hopefully prevent him from going into hunters mode.

Akuma backed off briefly as Nick threw out a punch. He felt his claws sink into him and smirked in satisfactory. He watched Nick slide to the ground and gritted his teeth in seething anger. His glare was interrupted by a sudden blast of water to his face. He protested, blocking the rest with his hands and snorting out water that was now burning the inside of his nose. His bangs clung to face from the water and he rubbed his face free of globs of water. Nick was still sitting in the same spot when he looked again. Akuma balled his hands up, staring down at him again. "Fight back you stupid coward! I'm not weak! I can fight for myself!" he yelled. He was constantly irked that Nick taunted him regularly but never actually retaliated like he would to anyone else. He was sick of others looking down on him. He brought a foot around, kicking at Nick's side.

Nick grunted as Akuma's foot made contact with his side. Slumped back against the stone pillar behind him Nick brought his limbs closer, protecting his weaker spots. He coughed violently for a moment before replying gruffly "I never said you were weak, and I never doubted your fighting abilities, but maybe you don't understand that I'm not weak either, and if I killed you I could never forgive myself." He took a deep, wheezy breath before adding in one more thing, "You think that no one cares, but you would be surprised." He closed his eyes and looked the other way, expecting to be hit again. He would have cast a spell to get away, or open some distance, but that shock he took really did a number on him, and now that he was down he couldn't do much.

Akuma grinded his teeth in silence as Nick remained in his spot still and covered his weak points. He hadn't even hit him back. His mouth teetered to a frown as Nick explained himself as not finding him weak. "Yeah so you take it easy" he muttered. His stomach churned in the hatred he wanted to pour out to any and everyone. It was easier to keep people at arms length and say they were all the same. It required less work and certainly involved less pain. He'd felt enough pain. And yet, Nick's words turned bitter more in his stomach. He knew the mage was probably right, but he didn't want to think so. People were just all terrible and all hated his kind. It was a simple 'truth' he had come to believe in. There was Dion, who had taken care of them all in the first place. But that was a fluke. The other scientists had killed his parents and left him to die. Akuma bared his fangs at Nick, "That's a lie. We're just tools to you. Worthless. I wasn't good enough for your kind, so they tried to kill me. And I'm still not good enough for you that you think yourself better in ability" he said bitterly. His throat contracted painfully from the wave of emotion. He raised his claws but Chi caught them, "I think that's about enough, hmm?" she asked. She pulled Akuma back against her. He relaxed a bit, sinking into the 'hug' she had on him.

"The only lie is the one that you keep telling yourself. You hate me because of what my kind did, and my kind hates you because of what you were supposed to do. It's not that you're not good enough, it's the opposite really, but all the same I will never try to fight you, nothing in this world is certain, and if I killed you.... I can't kill you, I won't let that happen. I see all this hurt pent up inside of you, and it's just not healthy to keep it all in like that. You have to let it out somehow, or else it will tear you apart. Trust me, I know from experience how much it hurts. You just have to find a way to let it all out without smashing my face in." Nick told Akuma somberly. "If you ever need to talk about anything, I'm always listening. Despite everything I still want to help you. He turned his face to look at the hybrid, and his eyes widened as he saw Akuma wind up for another strike, but thankfully Chi stopped him. Letting out a deep sigh Nick closed his eyes, breathing softly. Why does everything have to suck so much...

Akuma looked off to the side with a bitter taste in his mouth. His stomach churned again, not helping his mood at all. Nor did Chi's rubbing his arm as he didn't want anger to turn into sadness. Not that he could really stop that internally. "Boys will be boys" Chi rolled her eyes. She looked over Akuma, seeing he only had little bumps. Similarly, Nick just had a claw mark on his arm. "Let me get that for you" she offered. Chi gently pulled Akuma to the side and crouched in front of Nick. She hummed quietly or a moment as she healed his arm over. "Oh come to think of it, I never removed my mask did I? Oh, good thing though" she laughed, poking at the water mask on her face. "I don't need anyone" Akuma breathed, skulking back to the house.

Edited by Sai