picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((@LordTorch: I will post Minerva after I get my other characters caught up to the time she's at.

@Tron: I've messaged Esko about that.))

I feel like I'm abandoning you guys, but I don't have much of a choice. I'm entering into a very busy part of my life, and I just don't have the time to keep up. I'm sorry for leaving. I had a wonderful time with all of you. Feel free to do whatever you want to do with Eric. I don't have a problem if you drop him off somewhere and never interact with him again.

((We will miss you, IDoNotExist. It was great seeing you RP. If you like, I can make a giftstory in the future about all the things your character has done in the RP so far.))

(I am sorry things have gotten busy, I know the feeling. I had fun role-playing with you! I am hoping you could maybe do a final post for Eric, if not I will Roleplay him saying goodbye.)

Flamanti walked along the road, giving anyone who stared at her a well deserved glare. Why am I here? That's right, cause I am following these humans around She continued walking through, hoping no one recognized her.

(ok, I'll do one last post. I had fun as well. I'll wait for Torch to post, and then I'll say my farewell.)

Rick smirked. "Cities like this have large markets where people buy and sell food as well as other goods. merchants travel from far away to trade their goods." He brought the horse to a stop outside an Inn, not the same one he's staying at.

((Giftart for former RPer, 0023567467. It's my depiction of her character, Thistle: http://fav.me/d9v81ge

Anyway, it looks like Draco's problem with his computer must be really bad if he hasn't posted for a long time. It's safe to say that the next chapter of A Dragon's Rage will be delayed as long as this goes on. Torch, if Draco doesn't post within a week, I'll make the next post with Minerva and then I'll wait again. Okay?))

As Rick brought his horse to a stop, Eric swung his leg over the horse, and slid unto the ground. "Thank you for all the help, Rick." Eric stated. "It was nice meeting you." Turning to Flamanti, he nodded his head to her. "It was also a pleasure to meet you Flamanti. I wish both of you the best of luck. I believe you two will achieve great things together. Farewell." With a pivot of the heel, the young man entered the inn, and disappeared behind the sturdy wooden door.

(Dang it, I love doing this, and that post left a major loose end open: Eric has no money. Would it be too presumptuous to write that the owner of the inn is a long-lost childhood friend, who takes Eric into his household without payment, or at least puts him to work?)

((sure thing Minerva. I think that would be fine IDoNotExist. after all the Inn owner would probably be just an npc so shouldn't be a problem.))

((Sorry i been away for so long had a lot of errors and personal life censorkip.gif to deal with. Computer is now in working function now, also have a spell checker and a grammar checker now to use. As for IDNE(IDoNotExist), Hope you had a great time.))

Axle turn his attention towards atlas for a brief second. 'Please Atlas, and I don't think this drake want to straight up kill me, if you have not notice she is alive not dead.' Axle replied back to atlas before he started to slowly back away from the drake that was circling him, and she seemed to have notice the slight movement he was doing and was trailing after him cautiously. He was buying time to try and figure who sister he was responsible for killing, or getting killed.

It took a few before he started to relies who this drake meant. She was talking about Aqueous, the drake Axle could not save on that day.

==========================================================================

Akil was the first to arrive at the lake, and was soon followed by Juna and Mekarth. All three of them did not look happen to have seen even a slumbering Dracul in front of them. "So Aeolus what are you planning to do with this monster of a being?" Juna asked Aeolus, with a bit of disgust in her voice. To her Dracul should just be killed right here right now.

Mekarth side though, where he was injured from Dracul just a day ago, was now a noticeable dark shade of purple in the light, but Juna quickly step in front of it because she noticed it very quick just so no one saw, but she not sure if anyone did.

=========================================================================

Azera and Spinx swords clashed once more, this time both being chipped by their force, as Azera asked. "Spinx, What do you know about my past?!" Azera partly asked and partly demanded. Spinx simple pushed him back, making Azera stumble a bit. Spinx lunged at Azera with his sword pointed to his head, but Azera barely manage to deflect it with his sword, as sparks danced off the blade.

"Oh, so you want to know who you were back than Azera, than beat me and you will find out." Spinx smirked as he rammed his shoulder into Azera chest and, sending the man hard to the ground, and gasping for air. Spinx pointed his sword downwards and stab down at Azera chest, but Azera rolled out of the way, just again barely missing as his shirt got slides in the back. Azera sent a large area around him up into flames, forcing Spinx to shield himself with his bone magic.

((This part will continue on.))

============================================================================

((Arch is in halfling form, he would not have his pike if he was in dragon form. It the same with any of the other lords. This will be explain why they have large and deadly weapons and why Juna and Axle do not.))

Arch throw up a lighting shield and step out from around it. "Not in a tight area like this, because if i was to 'accidentally' miss you, I could very much sent this whole place into the ground. How about out front of the cave? More open air for us to fight in instead of a narrow tunnel like this." Arch said as he started to walk farther way from the long horn dragon.

Atlas wasn’t too confident with Axle’s reply. After all, the drake did say that she was going to make him pay. The magi knew that the drake was going to get violent with him. But Axle wanted her to put her faith in him that he’ll get out of this alive. Atlas decided to respect his whim for now and said, 'Okay, fine. But don’t you dare die on me. We’re all getting out of this alive, you hear me?' Then she flew over to Spinx and the undead lords with magic energy building up for an attack spell. At first, she thought about killing Spinx with her spell, but she decided against it as that would have put the swordsman he was fighting at risk if she missed. Instead, she cast a light beam at Tork, knowing that if she took him out first, then she won’t have to deal with his seal spell.

-----------------------------------------------------

With the arrival of the sibling lords here, the cassares circled Dracul as their anti-magic field kept all from using any spells. Aeolus answered, "Juna, I’m not sure if this applies to Shadow Wind. But in Solomos, when a dragon commits a crime, we charge him for his crimes and then give him his punishment. As you know, Dracul has done many terrible things in Shadow Wind and now recently, he has attacked Chief Doubloon’s village, killed & enslaved his people and kidnapped Atlas’s nieces. We will also interrogate him on the whereabouts of those hatchlings. I suspect he has some means to keep us from teleporting right over to them." If the bad guys kept his spies from warping over to Juna, then there was no doubt that the same thing would happen on this rescue attempt.

Jarilo looked at the horde leader questionably and asked, "But can we really apply our laws to a foreigner? Especially when he’s a monster as Juna calls him?"

Aeolus replied, "I understand how you feel, Jarilo. Killing him on the spot would be easy, but we must follow our continent’s laws. Otherwise we may very well be just as cruel as Dracul here."

Bam asked, "Can’t we just let Juna and Mekarth do the punishing? I mean Dracul is from Shadow Wind and so are they." The navy blue figured that using Shadow Wind law in this case would be more appropriate since the lords being here mean that this was more of an affair related to them.

Doubloon said to Bam, "I kind of agree with you, sir. But Dracul has also done terrible things to us Solomese dragons as well. So I feel we should be involved as well."

Aeolus considered his cousin’s and the chief’s opinions, feeling that both were right, but he was leaning more towards Doubloon’s suggestion. "He’s right, Bam. Also as long as we’re in Solomos, we follow our laws. So we will punish Dracul according to Solomese law. Banishment will not be used this time as he had returned to Shadow Wind and ruined it. No doubt he’ll bring ill will in this land as well. A permanent imprisonment in the form of a crystallized state in this continent will do much better." Then he turned towards the sibling lords and asked, "Juna, Mekarth, what do you think?"

-----------------------------------------------------

The longhorn dragon said, "Good idea, let’s take it outside." Then he went far outside the cave to a clearing. Looking at the Halfling, he asked, "Ready?"

Edited by Red Dragonette

Flamanti looked on as Eric left into the inn. She felt bad that he had to leave, but decided that she should have less sentimentality in the future.

(Not sure what else to say)

((It seems like I'm making you wait too longer than it should be, Torch. So I'm going to make a post for Minerva and then after that you can keep on posting Rick without Ronan until he's caught up to Minerva's time. Unless that is Rick's group is on Minerva's time. If so, I'll make Minerva post each time you reply.))

With the chicken defrosted, Minerva went back to the kitchen and began to put sauce and seasoning on the chicken. With that done, she it in the oven to cook. It would take about 2 hours for the chicken to cook, so in the meantime, Minerva went to the living room, where she picked out a novel from the bookshelf. She sat on the couch and began to read it.

((The chicken will be done in the next post.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Not easy to think up replies but i'll do my best))

Rick Looked to Flamanti, he gestured her to follow him as he rode on through the streets. He headed for an Inn that was surrounded and even built almost entirely in stone. The odds of Flamanti's flames causing any kind of damage here would be slim. "You can land here." He called over to her.

Ronan was slumbering peacefully upstairs when the scent of the cooking meat woke him up. He stretched a little before climbing out of bed and walking downstairs.

((So, Easter is done, had a sugar rush, than crash.))

Juna, Mekarth and Akil all look at each other, and spoke in their native tongue, well Juna and Mekarth did, as Akil seemed to have slightly struggle with it a bit, but not very much. Dracul and Arch name was thrown around a bit, until Akil name was thrown in the mix. Akil Shut her mouth right than and there, and seemed a little pissed, but that was normal it seemed. After what seemed to be a bit of argument between the brother and the sister, with Dracul name popping up like it was spring, ultimately it seemed Juna won that argument over Mekarth with what she said as the end.

"Aeolus, in Shadow Wind law, he would already have been killed on spot. If he was capture, as he is now, he would still have been killed, either by being burn to death or beheaded. What it came down to was what country we were on, and what the laws are. We are foreigners, and it wouldn't be right of us to do our laws in a foreign country, as for he haves done crimes on this country as well, so there for he is held on your country laws." Juna said. "But than it come to the rank of which he hold in shadow wind, which could cause a full out war with the city and this country, so really we can't do much to him without an army breathing down our back. That would cause more lives to be lost, and more power he would gain, because there is a very slim changes that you would win against a fully train Shadow Wind army."

Mekarth and Akil stood behind Juna quietly. It seemed Juna was not done yet though. "Now this brings up the point about Atlas nieces and your clan mates. There is very little we can do from here and Dracul just not going to freely give them up or their location, even if we burn his damn eyes out and come close to killing him or leave him in extremely painful states." Juna said.

================================================================================

Azera got to his feet as the sound of cracking bones can be heard, as Spinx shield started to crack open that protected him from Azera area of effect fire spell. Spinx's Bone shield broke, as the small shards started to reveal the now slightly burnt Spinx, as his clothing look like it was scorched and his right arm was bleeding a bit. Spinx turn all the shards towards Azera, and release them all like bullets being fired from a rifle. Azera block as much of his vitals as he could, but the shear amount of shards was overwhelming, even for a dragon. All those small cuts now in his skin started to make him bleed massively, that he started to feel a bit unstable, and fell to his knees. Spinx grabbed his sword and went on a massive advance, pushing Azera closer and closer to the forest , back the way he came. Their Blades clashed,but Spinx was not aiming for vitals, until he was able to kick Azera into the base of a tree. He ran his blade quickly though Azera shoulder blade, and twisted. This cause Azera to scream loudly, as the blade started to break his shoulder bone. "Once a failure, always a failure. This is now the Third time that you have failed to meet my expectation, and not worth my time anymore. Second time was with the fight in the forest, and the first was when I slaughter your whole village." Spinx said as he twisted the blade more, just to make sure Azera was listening, and forced him to scream even louder.

"A failure to protect your friends, your community, your island, your family, as I brutally rip them from your grab. Nothing but a cowards and a want to be swordsman. Nothing but a shadow of this great protector you claimed yourself to be." Spinx Snared at Azera as he grabbed the extremely weak Azera by the neck and slide him up the tree, till he was standing, and barely by his own strength. He removed his sword from Azera shoulder and slashed not once but twice in a X pattern, causing Azera to slide down the tree. the blows did not seem fatal from a distance, but the condition he was in, he would bleed to death and soon by the look of his wounds.

"You have, and always be a disgraces to be soul bound to a pygme as strong as that dark one. So you will die here and now with out anyone left in this world to moan for your passing, because to me you are worthless." He said as he turn and walked away from Azera, once again and saw Atlas had just cast a light spell at Tork, rendering Tork Useless from now on as his main section of his body was destroyed until Spinx could repair it. He recalled the undead lord back from which it came so he could use it again, as Tork return back to the earth in a very bad condition. Spinx had Eve turn right than and there and head straight for Atlas as he took the blood that was running down his arm, even in the down pour of rain, and and started to drew three small circles in the ground with his blood in a triangle pattern and sat in the middle of it and started to chant.

--------------------------------------

Eve turn around and came straight at Atlas as a large ball of water started to form around Eve. She was gathering the water from the rain, and it seemed she was planning on using it against Atlas. The ball grow in size extremely fast, from a small rain drop, to a large ball of water able to engulf a full grown dragon who was unlucky to be struck by it. that was exactly what Eve was going to do as the water ball flow right at Atlas.

===============================================================================

Arch looked at the dragon and placed his pike on his shoulder as he yawn a bit. He looked around and kick at the ground, almost like he was bored. He pick up a fist size stone as Electricity started to swirl around it and lifted it off his hand. "I'm ready, but the fight does not begin until this rock hits the ground. Sounds quite fair for a simple dual." He said, and did not really wait for a respond as the stone suddenly shot into the air. There was a moment of silent in the air as Arch simple looked at the blade of his pike, and picked up another stone and almost clean cut the stone into two, as the pike golden blade still seemed shimmer. "Hm needs to be sharpen again." He said as he started to look over the weapon with not a care in the world about the dragon that was in front of him.

((The stone not going to hit the ground till next post, about 15 seconds.))

Also About Axle, will post next time with him))

((I was going to post Minerva's part yesterday, but I got distracted by Fire Emblem: Fates.))

An hour and a 45 minutes later, Minerva put the book down and went back to the kitchen to fix vegetables and rice. She put the rice in the pot and filled it with water before she put it on the stove. Then she took out a bag of mixed vegetables from the freezer and put it in the microwave to defrost and cook. Minerva stayed in the kitchen to keep an eye on the dinner and make sure that they weren't overcooked. She would stir the rice every now and then to keep it from sticking to the bottom. Soon, the woman checked on the chicken, using a fork to take a little piece of the chicken off, to see if it was cooked. After tasting it, she deemed that dinner was ready. She turned off the oven and the stove and let the chicken cool a bit as she drained the water from the pot into the sink.

((And now to give Minerva a break again.))

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Solomese dragons watched the Shadow Wind dragons discuss amongst themselves. They came to the conclusion that Dracul will be held according to Solomese law, but his rank would cause a war between Solomos and Shadow Wind. Juna was right, bringing the whole continent, even if the whole populace was a lot bigger than one city, into their affairs wasn't necessary. It was their war, not other dragons'. Then Juna continued by saying that Dracul's will was too strong to let known the location of those they were looking for. Realizing his objective had failed, Aeolus said, "Then it looks like there's no point in keeping Dracul around or capturing Arch. We'll just have to send him somewhere else." Looking to the magi cassare, he said, "<insert name>, send Dracul far away from here. Do not send him to any place the horde has been or he'll know we're responsible for his state." The magi cassare obeyed and teleported Dracul to a destroyed city in Rudvich.

Bam asked, "So what now? It looks like capturing him has been a waste of time."

The horde leader answered, "We're just going to have to rescue the villagers. But the question is... how?" This problem was a difficult one indeed. It doesn't matter where the villagers end up, Arch has already seen them and will just teleport directly over to them. Killing another dragon would keep Arch from harming more, but as Aeolus and Juna said, it would break Solomese law and put the horde in danger with the army. The horde leader tried to think hard on coming up with a way save the village.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes!" Atlas grinned triumphantly, having destroyed Tork. She had been expecting a long battle with him the moment she made her attack, but she got him in one shot, which made the supposedly-tough undead lord surprisingly easy. After Spinx de-summoned Tork, he used Eve to attack the magi. The undead dragoness sent a huge ball of water that she collected from the rain and shot it at Atlas. The ball hit the magi and engulfed her inside it as she fell from the air in shock. Water started filling her nostrils, mouth and ears as well as sting her eyes. The sense of drowning was a painfully strange feeling and Atlas wanted to get out of the ball. She tried to swim out of the spherical pool, but she was still in the same place no matter what. Since struggling failed, the magi did one of the things she did best. She teleported herself out of the ball and dropped down on the ground. Atlas coughed out the water she had inhaled and blinked repeatedly, trying to recover from her stung eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The longhorn watched the stone shoot into the air and waited for it to hit the ground. During this time, he heard the halfling saying that something needed to be sharpened again. The longhorn glanced at him for a bit and saw that he was talking about his pike.

((I don't know what else to say.))

(She actually was on the ground, but I will pretend she was flying the whole time.)

Flamanti landed, appreciating the non flammable surroundings. At least someone considers the fact that the most common element among dragons is fire. She followed Rick, not sure where else to go.

Rick hopped off his horse and tied her down. "You can stay here in the stables. I'll make sure the owner knows to put out some extra food for you." He went into the Inn and spoke with the owner who ran the bar.

Ronan came downstairs and smelled the freshly cooked food. He walked into the dining area. "Something smells good, what are you making?" He asked Minerva.

Flamanti glared at Rick as he went into the inn. What am I, a pet? She grumpy went to one of the stables, settling down in it. She saw that hay was put in some of the stalls, and was glad hers was void of it. The stall was not too small, luckily, since she was a small dragon.

Edited by Corinnycat