picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

"Deer? So that's how they're called." grumbled Raven, glaring at the wyvern with annoyance. Even though she was testing his patience, he had to admit: he liked her attitude. Rina, meanwhile, pointed towards the direction from where they came from.

"Back in the forest. Of course, we had to go into deeper parts, since the area around the city was already mostly cleared of wildlife. And I'd suggest you do not steal anything in the city." she added, her tone devoid of any hint of threat. "Few would take kindly to someone stealing their food, even if it was to survive. Don't get me wrong: it's a friendly warning." finished, she nodded to Raven, and both continued on their way towards the gates. However Raven suddenly stopped and waited until Rina was far ahead of him, then looked at the wyvern.

"Listen, kid." he said, surprisingly without his usual animosity, though the annoyance in his eyes never faded. "I suggest you do not get on her bad side. Same goes for you two," he turned his head towards the two humans. "She may not look like it, but if you give her a good reason to, she will tear you apart like paper. I'm not joking: I had my tail handed back to me whenever I tried to duel her, and I'm not even mentioning her kill count."

"Raven? Are you coming, or what?" called Rina. Raven mumbled something under his nose in response.

"Look," he said. "Just follow my advice and don't mess with her." he paused, as if wishing to say something, before finally scowling and uttering with visible struggle: "...Please." and he hurried off after his partner, who stopped to wait for him.

Edited by TheTron852

(I need some clarification about the post order etiquette. In my present situation, would the proper action be to wait for Flamanti and Rick to post in response, because I posted before Raven? I want to figure this out for the future, because I'm always happy to spend my free time making a post, and as soon as a new reply comes in, I start thinking about my next post. [i recommend you limit my posts to the aforementioned order, or else I'll post waaayyyy to often tongue.gif ])

((I hope severin doesn't try to come for Drake anytime, he'd have to fight ronan. that wouldn't end well.))

((Gods-damned right it wouldn't.))

((Currently caught up in a rather massive event on another site, will post once I get some time. Is anyone going to make use of Haniyas in the near future, or will I be taking this crusade abroad?))

(I say post when you are able, and I know I need to post, I am just finding time difficult to acquire. I don't see such thing as too much posting, as long as you don't post twice without anything in between.)

"You"ll get no trouble from me." Eric declared. "Thank you for the warning, though. I'll make sure to be cautious around her." And even my heavy arrows would not do anything but annoy a dragon. "Well, might as well be on our way," Eric suggested, turning to Rick. If we dally any longer Blaze is going to get irritated. The little guy never could stand being in the compartment, even when it's necessary. Eric restlessly shifted in the saddle, eager to see the city.

((I might make a new character in Haniyas, once we get to page 300. Right now, I'm just too preoccupied with Atlas, Aeolus, Kathia, the Firestar sisters, the Vulture Horde and the cave village. Anyway, while I was absent from the RP, I've been working on 4 more gift stories, 2 of which are already uploaded and will put the links here.

Psyduck's giftstory: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ers-2-589442227

AuraX13's giftstory: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...story-586369986

Zeditha's will be put up on either midnight or sometime tomorrow. DJVoxel's will be put up on the 15th. Draco, I won't be making any replies to your post until you are done adding more to your post. After I make this post, I will work on my Secret Valentine's picture.))

Minerva nodded and said, "Okay, I will!" The woman went to the kitchen to plan out what to make tonight. She thought about the ground beef in the freezer and decided that they should have cheeseburgers for dinner. She went over to the freezer and took out the bag of ground beef. She needed a way to defrost them, since the microwave was out of commission. So she went outside to the backyard to see Drake. She asked the dragon, "Excuse Drake, do you think your fire can defrost frozen meat in a bag without burning it?"

((Note to self: Replace Drake with the microwave defrost scene in the story.))

Drake turned to Minerva when she approached and heard her request. "I'm afraid my fire is too hot for that, but I do have another approach." He brought his mouth near the bag. He inhaled slowly and then gave a gentle exhale, using a controlled, warm breath to defrost the bag.

Rick snapped the reigns and the horse began to gallop again towards the city.

((got nothing else.))

Flamanti saw Rick head for the city, and followed him. She hesitated at the entrance, but landed as carefully as possible and walked in, holding herself as carefully as possible. I wonder if they have a flame proof saddle... I sorta want to show off my flying skills to Eric and Rick... She looked kinda goofy, all tucked in and her tail curled in the air.

((Here's Zeditha's giftstory: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ory-2-588961554 ))

Minerva felt Drake's really warm breath on the meat bag. The frost melted into water and meat felt soft to touch. The blonde was amazed at how the dragon's trick worked like magic. She should come to Drake from now on for whenever she needs food defrosted. "Thanks, Drake!" she said.

(Feel free to post without me, unless you reference me in something. I have no idea what the inside of the city looks like, and I don't particularly wish to completely mess up the description. Unless you're fine with me simply describing every-day city life (Can anyone fill me in on that? Sorry, for some reason I stress myself about making a mistake and looking like a complete idiot))

((I'm back and happy birthday to DJVoxel! Here's a giftstory I wrote for him: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...cters-589844019 Also Sai has drawn a picture of Fayt, showing what he really looks like: http://eveeoni.deviantart.com/art/Snow-Day-590690506

@Corrinnycat: I guess you can as long as Nick and/or Sai allows it.

@IDoNotExist: The city looks medieval as the Aquarian dragons have redesigned the city that way. There are no cars, everybody either walks or use horses (or dragons if they're friends with them) to get by. The roads/streets are no longer concrete and just cobblestones now. Although dragons and humans are equal under the new law and slavery is illegal, there are still racists who can't stand the other race. I think all the buildings that got destroyed during the Spell are rebuilt and made completely out of stone to prevent more fires burning them down. And I think the light posts now look like this: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mediev...ffo0&ajaxhist=0 and this http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mediev...e2o0&ajaxhist=0 but with candles instead of light bulbs.

Here's a picture and written description of Windfall: http://dragons-vs-humans.wikia.com/wiki/Windfall

I hope that answers your question, IDoNotExist. If not, you can ask Sai since she knows more about her city than I do. I can always help correct your mistakes if you accidentally make them.))

Garin flew up into the air, desperately scanning the forest for signs of Violet or the other "creatures" that she presumably lured away.

Garin had scanned the forest about four times, each time finding nothing before noticing a bright splotch of red amidst the large leafy-green trees. He swooped down in a dive, noticing more and more red splotches littering the ground as he neared. He landed in an area in between the puddles of red liquid, which by now Garin could tell it was blood. His emotions started welling up as he approached the source of the gory liquid, and began to break out into tears as he made out what it was.

Garin pulled Violet's body, which had been violently impaled by the wooden spear, and set it down, his tears mixing with the blood. He placed his hand over the tips of the eyelids of the young vampire and softly closed them, as his sobbing began to fill the forest. He then sat down amidst the bloody grass and mourned over her body fro a few minutes, despite not even knowing her. Then, he brought the news to Atlas' attention.

She.... Garin stuttered and paused, having trouble making the statement. She's dead.... They killed her.... Her own people....

Garin cut off the telepathic transmission and clenched his hand into a tight fist. He got up, a fresh look of grim determination on his face.

I'm not going to let her die in vain! Garin thought, determined. I'm going to keep fighting to end this war!

Garin rose up into the air and engulfed himself in flames. He then shot towards Trident Mountain like a fiery comet, the flames increasing his travel speed.

((TheTron, I got a message from Esko_the_Wolf just now. He says that he's not sure what to do next, regarding his Succino character.))

As Rick led his horse through the looming gates, Eric became assaulted by numerous scents and sounds. The sprawling metropolis bustled with energy, and people went about their business. Peddlers pushed carts along the road, advertising their exotic goods. One came up to Eric, gesturing at what seemed to be a fruit. "No thank you." Eric stated, shooing the man away. Buildings clashed, with large stately buildings giving way to small establishments. Passing one, Eric's nose was overwhelmed with the smell of baked goods. How long has it been since I had a properly-baked loaf of bread? How long has it been since I've eaten something other than badly cooked meat, berries, and mushroom? Gazing down the long cobbled road, Eric surveyed the vast amount of people strolling through the streets. Looking at the back of Rick's head, Eric asked, "How many people live here? This place is gigantic! And how do you feed them all?"

(Sorry, I confused that rule with another RP's rule. I'll try not to do it again.)

Edited by IDoNotExist

((ok one flaw with your post IDoNotExist......you stated in your reply that rick did things that I did not say he did in my previous post. that is not allowed. you cant say that my character did something that I never said he did. please fix that.))

Arch remain humming until he enter the room with the wounded dragon. He simple walked right by every single dragon, until he came up to the long horn. He took his pike and rammed it into the ground next to the longhorn. "Well, now your the one I was looking for in this dump of a cave and weaklings. A dragon with a fighting spirit. Dracul already told me what you tried to do, and personally i was hoping you put up a little bit of a better fight. So how I make a deal with you. If you can defeat me in a one on one match with no magic and are fully heal, i'll leave everyone here alive, but you have to come with me back to shadow wind, if not, well I just collapse this whole cave system and bury everyone alive, including you. Either way you will no longer see this cave again, sound fair?" Arch asked the longhorn dragon. "Oh and I'm taking that pretty medic as well, even if you win or not. so I'll give you time to think on that, you have about one minute to decide."

Arch than grabbed his pike and teleport back to the cave room entrence still in sight of all the dragons and lean against the wall, waiting. He started to hum again, but this time in a peaceful tone, not in a murderest tone.

================================================================================

((Surpise))

Dracul heard every word the dragons were saying, but he waited in silence, like a trap ready to be sprung.

==============================================================================

The drake seemed to have notice Atlas coming for it, and when it shoot a light beam at it, it evade it. The drake did a full 180 on Atlas, and came right at her, but the drake was intercepted by Axle. The smell of burning flesh filled the air as both Axle and the drake went to the ground and Axle rolled away from the drake. Axle entire underbody was scorched by what seemed to be fire, yet the drake never used fire at all. He was already breathing heavily before hand, and from the way he looked, he was no longer in the condition to fight anymore. The drake seemed to stagger a bit before it stood up and look at Axle, and it eyes filled with anger, as the ground around it started to dry up and wither away. She let out a deep roar, as the air, even with the rain, became dry, almost like a heat wave have just happen.

Axle was taken back by the sudden change in the drake, almost like it was alive instead of dead. His theory was confirmed when she spoke. "I will make you pay for abandoning my sister." she spoke, caughting Axle off guard completely, before a fire up drake hit him like a truck and sent the white dragon flying back feets from where he stood, the sound of bones breaking in Axle chest was more and blood coming from his mouth is that one of his lungs have been punchered by one of his bones. the drake, in a split of an eye, have change color again to a pale white. Than the wind started to circle the now pale white drake feircely, being almost as sharp as any sword on the planet.

Axle, as he was starting to struggle to even breath from the blow he just took, and cough up a large amount of blood. He know Atlas was going to try and interven with the drake, but he know this drake would turn on a tail inch against Atlas. 'Atlas, go after the lords. I..' He hasitent in his message to her 'I will be fine here. you need to free the lords and lay their bodies to rest.' He lied, though he sound a bit convising as well.

He change into his human form, simple because he need to reset his ribs back into place, but he barely had any of his own power left to heal them to barely being hold on their own. If he took another hit like that to his chest, there was no way he would survive it. He grab his ruby red dagger from his back and got whipped away the blood from his mouth and got ready for her attack, but it never came, instead she started to circle around Axle, almost like a cat does when it wants attection.

((It offical Window ten have so many buggy problems with it, it starting to piss me off quite much, and every time i'm about done with this it crashes))

<---I forgot where i was going with this becasue of windows, when it comes back i will post the other part of this--->

Juna and Mekarth waited for the dragon that was going to teleport them to the lake. When they got there she looked over her shoulder and both her and Mekarth nod their head together, in union and was ready to go.

=====================================

In Akil eyes there was hated towards that name. It seemed to strick a nerve with her "Take me to where ever he is at Aeolus, and make sure Juna and Mekarth are coming." She said trying to sound calm but it was evident she was pissed.

((That all i got))

((When Draco finishes his post, I will update this one as well. Draco, I was aware that Windows 10 let's Microsoft spy on you: <insert link>, but I never knew it had so many bugs as well. That just makes Windows 10 worse in my eyes now. Maybe you should try switching to Linux and see if it does you any better.))

The longhorn withdrew his foreleg away, thinking that the gold dragon was going to hurt him. But he didn't as the pike was just stabbed to the ground next to the longhorn. The gold challenged him to duel, which no magic was allowed. The longhorn growled bitterly, not wanting himself and the healer to go with the killer. But he must win this fight if everyone was to be saved. After the gold teleported away, the longhorn started to walk towards to where the gold was at, but the healer came up to stop him and said, "Wait, let me heal you first." The longhorn let her heal him with her magic to fix all the wounds, until he was completely rejuvenated. She gave him a cheering nod and said, "Be strong and be careful."

The longhorn replied, "I will." Then he went over to the gold dragon (or "man" if he's in human form) and answered grumpily, "Fine, I'll accept your challenge. But don't think I'll make this easy!" Then he blew out a stream of fire.

------------------------------------------------------

It was unfortunate that the magi didn't get hit that she wanted, but she can always try again. Atlas was prepared to shoot light lasers at the drake, but then Axle came and tackled the drake to the ground. His body appeared to have been burnt, probably from the other zombies he fought. The way he looked now, the white dragon could succumb to his wounds and maybe worse. Atlas about to go and stop the drake, when she heard Garin telepathically telling her that Violet had been killed by the vampires. It sounded like Violet had really betrayed the vampires, if they wanted to kill her. The magi's suspicion had been wrong all along. However, there was no time to dwell on these thoughts right now as Atlas needs to save Axle right now. She can wait until after the battle to tell him the bad news. The dragoness flew down towards the attacking drake like an angry bird going to peck the eyes out of a nest invader. But then Axle told her to go after the lords instead.

The magi was uneasy with following the white's decision and for good reason, too. She told him, 'What? I can't just leave you here like that. You're badly hurt for crying out loud! What if that drake kills you? Then what? That censorkip.gif*** Spinx will now finally have your heart.'

----------------------------------------------------

Enamora went to the dragon lords and asked, "I take it you're ready to leave?" Kekul went to teleport the cassares to the lake.

---------------------------------------------------

The horde leader answered, "By sending a team of spring dragons to put him to sleep and Yopple to suppress his magic." Then Akil told him to take her to where Dracul is. He replied, "I already got it covered." Taking up Eitri's stone, he used it to teleport the three dragons over to the lake where Doubloon, Dracul and the spring dragons were.

The village chief looked at the horde leader urgently and said, "Aeolus, I just heard from my people that the village is still under attack and this time by that gold dragon who brought the humans over to attack us."

Aeolus said, "How damning, I should have made the team check for Dracul's comrades. It looks like we'll have to send them back to intercept and capture Arch as well. But this time, he will not be here at this lake. We need another place to keep Arch there, for he will teleport Dracul away if we bring him here and he wakes up."

Bam asked, "So where can we send him?"

Aeolus thought about the places he has been before and came upon one of the good places. He answered, "I think I'll send him over to the power plant I was forced to slave at. After that, I'll have to get one of the magis to send flower pygmies to keep Arch asleep until we get to him."

(Or he could switch to Windows 7 ;D I haven't had any problems at all with it. It's the most stable build of Windows right now in terms of bugs.)

((I don't really have much to post at all so i'll wait till Minerva's next one and i'll wait till IDoNotExist fixes his mistake))

(I'll post eventually... and sai said no to the mind reading thing, which I understand.)

Edited by Corinnycat

((Dammit, I stopped receiving notifications about new posts in here.

Red, regarding Esko's message: I'd suggest to keep RPing the scene where Succino contacted Rina. We can count this as a flashback.

Also regarding Windows 10: Some of my friends suggested to not upgrade to it until first Service Pack will be released, and only then consider it. So me personally, I'm sticking to that and staying on 8.1 until then.

Also, I know this is off topic, but please read this, especially if you play video games: http://ubercatsr.deviantart.com/journal/To...-this-591773833 ))

((two things one cant change to linex none of my programs are compatable with it, so i might go back to window 7, my original window. For the first few months it was great and easy to use however it started to self delete files because of corruption and i can't get those files back. Going to do it before i head back to work later today.))