picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

The longhorn let out a pained roar as he was struck twice by the red dragon. Immobilized by his injury, the longhorn was unable to fight anymore. The anallagis and the other dragons saw the fire wall turn black and cold, just the flames that had harmed them earlier. One rainbow dragon dreaded what would happen as he said, "Oh no, we're all going to die!"

Just then, Jarilo and Evony teleported right close to Dracul. They blew out their held pollen breaths to try and put Dracul to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

As they earth dragons continued to work on the replicated city section, one of the earth wyrms laid down tiredly and gasping for air. His tongue limped out of his mouth to the side as he asked, "Are we done yet?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

With his team sent, Aeolus now had to ask Atlas and Axle about their progress to Trident Mountain. Not only that, but he also needed to tell them the bad news as well. He formed a telepathic bond with the magi and asked, 'Atlas, can you hear me?' He waited a bit for the dragoness's response, but nothing came from her. The disaster tried again, 'Atlas, I need to talk you. It's important. Please respond.' When he received silence again, Aeolus started to get a bit irritated and tried again one last time in a louder voice. 'ATLAS!' he shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------

Atlas's mind was in the black void of nothingness, unable to process anything going on in the real world. No sound, touch or smell was going to wake this dragoness up. Well, until now. The magi heard a familiar masculine voice, but wasn't able to make out the words being spoken. It went on twice before shouting her name. The magi could now recognized the voice more clearly and registered it as Aeolus. 'H-huh? What is going on?' she asked.

Aeolus sounded fine now as he said, 'Good to know that you're paying attention now.' Then his tone took a turn in seriousness, 'Listen up, Atlas. We have a problem on our claws and it concerns you and your nieces.'

The magi started to feel like she was in a bad dream when she heard that something terrible must have happened. She asked worriedly, 'Problem, what problem?'

Her friend told her, 'Your nieces have been kidnapped by Dracul and Arch.' Atlas suddenly felt as if the gates of Hell had opened itself up. Its loud roar booming across the land of tranquility, turning every lovely plant into dried up withered forms of decay. Out from the angry inferno walked a demonic decomposing corpse of Flarina. Her eyeless sockets glared furiously as she berated her sister for failing to protect her nieces.

((red if you want to do a timeskip for Minerva and drake, go ahead. could use something new for them to do.))

(So, just wondering for the sake of my own posts, what are the things that would've attacked the group?)

"Who are 'they'?" Garin responded, although he never got an answer to that question.

A twig snapped behind them and Garin whipped around, drawing his sword from its sheath as he spun.

Garin then turned to Violet as she backed away, and then reached into her pocket and pulled out a key.

She calmly told Garin to look after Atlas and tell her to go after Axle when she comes too, as well as tell her the physical description of the dragon that was her daughter.

"You don't need to go, we could--" Garin was cut off by the realization that there were quite a few enemies prowling about nearby. Garin sighed then continued, his attitude towards the situation changed by the gravity of it. "Go.... Do what you have to do.... I'm not going to stop you.... But I'm not going to forget you either."

She calmly inserted the key into her collar, releasing it from her neck, and it dropped to the ground with a small *thunk*. Garin looked from her to the collar and then back at the collarless girl standing before him. She then turned around and ran off into the forest, and Garin could feel the attackers pinpoint her and begin chasing after her in particular.

Garin sighed. As soon as Atlas wakes up, I'm going to find you.... I'm not going to let some wild creatures kill an innocent girl.

Garin, filled with determination, hit his battle stance, holding his sword at the ready and staying alert in case they were attacked.

((Whoops, I just found out that I double-posted. I'm gonna have delete most of it and only leave Minerva's part.))

After the literacy class was over, Minerva said her goodbyes to Ms. Linsen and the students. The blonde was so joyed to see the dragons learning everything they need to know. She felt like a big helper to such wonderful creatures. After going outside the building, Minerva looked up to where her boyfriend would be at and said, "Ronan, Drake and I are finished with the class."

Edited by Red Dragonette

((It the other two vampires Axle fought the night before, but now with 'friends'. Violet knows this and knows what they are capable of doing so she went to stall for time.))

((Part 3 of 5 Axle))

Spinx continued his onslaught on Axle with his bone and bird barrage, causing Axle to dance in the sky. As Axle dodge in the air, Spinx started to summon dragons from the earth and started to send them at him. It now extreamly overwhelming odds were now becoming to much for the white dragon lord, as barrages of fireballs, bone shards, and other types of magic.

It started with only small amount of those magic started to hit, but the more he got hit, the slower he become, soon getting blasted by all the magic, knocking him back to the ground. Axle hit the hard wet stone as the rain washed away his blood. Spinx walked up to Axle, as Axle vision was starting to become red and black, and pointed his sword at Axle and laugh. "You never stood a changes by yourself." Spinx harshly said as he came to Axle and raised his sword, it now had a serious look now as Axle laid helpless to do anything.

Axle wounds were to great for his healing alone to take care of in less than a few minutes like most. All he could do was wait for his unchangeable death. "After I'm done with you, I will go after that mage you had traveling with you. And you know what I will just kill her and put her head on a pike and save it to the world like a flag. No one will even stand in my way as I will destoty this world from the inside out." Spinx said harshly as he than brought the blade across Axle's throat, causing Axle to start bleeding out more rapidly than before as his vision became black. His mind still wonder and was still active, as he started to regret the most recent decision he have done.

'I guess this is really the end of my life.' Axle thought to him as the world started to fade from his mind as he starts to leave this world.

'And just what the hell do you think you are doing child?' A voice ringed over the blackness as a Angel type of dragon walked into view as the darkness faded away and was replace with a bright light.

'I have failed my mission, and everyone I care for. I betrayed someone who trusted me, just to save her life. I could not bring myself to allow her to put herself in danger, not with her nieces having to relay on her as a care taker.' Axle said as he sighed to the dragon that was in front of him.

'Well than why don't you fight, just to correct that wrong and make it right, instead of of just letting this happen?' The Angel type.dragon asked him, and Axle yelled back to it.

'I fought with everything I had, but I have failed to do my duty.' He snapped back at the dragon.

The dragon snapped back to him. 'No you did not. If you truely did, you would have asked one more time for forgiveness from Atlas. Let me asked this what do you see in Atlas, what make you want to protect her so fiercely that you would try to fight Spinx on your own?'

Axle did not know how to answer that question and just remain quite.

'There you go, once you can't answer a question given to you, you are not ready to die yet, so fight. And while you are at it, find out what she does mean to you.' The Angel said before the dragon started to disappear from sight, and be replace with the real world.

Spinx place his sword above Axle heart to start carving it out, but something happen that startled him. It happen when Axle flinched, but he soon pushed it aside and went back to what he was about to do. Spinx soon regretted that sign, because Axle jumped off the ledge with all the strength he could manage. The wet surface helped him out to reach his goal and he started to fall with the words of the Angel dragon repeating in his head.

'You have to keep on fighting and find out what she means to you.' It went over and over in his head as the world started to slow down to Axle point of view.

'I will keep on fighting. I need to find out what she means to me.' Axle thought to himself as he started to slow himself down and landed, yet still a bit weak. He looked up at the now pissed Spinx as he started to focus all his healing magic to his neck and started to remove the bone spears from his chest.

Spinx jumped off the edge as a drake came under him and caught him as Spinx undead army came at Axle.

"I will not fail my mission, and I will find out why she so important to me." Axle said out loud to himself as he return back to battle in a much better fighting changes and a clear head.

===================

((Part 3 of 3 Violet))

If you read this part well a teaser, you will have to wait for the next post xd.png I love you all.

=================

Dracul suddenly started to feel drowsy, but he turn his head and saw the two spring dragons, and what happen next was something that did not seem right, and mostly insane. Dracul caught himself on fire with the Black flames he cast, and it was evident he was in pain, but he was no longer sleepy as now he he raked his claws up at one of the spring dragons, and went to kick the other dragon out of his way.

((That all I got to work with red.))

=================

Juna and Mekarth land near the shadow wind replica and saw that one of the earth wyvern have laid down on the ground in execution. Juna walked towards the dragon and smiled a bit.

"I think that is enough for today you guys. Thank you so much. There is still much to do, but we now have a somewhat functional area to train with. Go out and get something to drink and have something to eat." Juna said calmly. She was please with the progress of the small section they were working on to train the dragons, but what they have done was a decent amount to start some more basic training in, but they would still need to work for about another week on the rest of the section.

The nightmare was too much for the magi's consciousness that her stress levels started to rise until she snapped. With a waking jolt that forced her eyes open, Atlas shouted, "Nooooo!" To her surprise and confusion, she found herself back in the woods before Axle's knock-out strike. Atlas gasped for air as she started to recover from her shock. She turned her head to see Garin looking as if he was getting ready to fight something, but what? "Garin, what's going on?" she asked.

------------------------------------------------

The spring dragons saw Dracul getting drowsy and initially thought that their job had worked out like a piece of cake. But to their unexpected surprise, the wicked dragon lord burned himself to keep vigil before he attacked them. Evony was clawed across his chest and let out a snarl, while Jarilo was kicked to the side. The black flames from Dracul's aura burned them where they were touched. Evony tried to put him to sleep again with his pollen breath.

Uvanis left the fleeing group to get back to spying on Dracul. A healer dragoness came across his path and saw him going the wrong way. Wondering what was on his insane mind, the healer asked, "What are you doing?! You can't go that way. There's a vile red dragon over there that will kill you!"

The dark leaf pygmy replied without stopping, "I know! But I have to watch to see what he's capable of. I know someone who can stop him." He finally found Dracul fighting the spring dragons. Watching the battle and hoping the sent team will win, Uvanis thought, 'Aeolus's help has arrived. I hope they can save us.'

---------------------------------------------

The earthwyrm smiled happily and said, "Oh goodness. I can finally get a break!" He slithered off to go do some hunting for food and water.

Rick stood up and climbed back onto his horse. He followed Flamanti and Eric, allowing them to lead the way. He figured it was a good idea to stay with this wyvern and help her out.

Ronan looked down to Minerva. He smiled before he jumped down off the roof and landed with a roll. He walked up to her. "How'd it go? Do a lot of good?" He asked curiously.

((I've decided to fast forward. I sent a PM to Esko beforehand about it, and we will deal with the Succino-Rina telepathy conversation when he gets back.))

~~A couple of hours later after Rina talked with Succino...~~

Rina was glad to see that they were nearing Windfall's gates. So much happened in a short period of time, and she barely managed to process it all while she and Raven were walking back. Walking, because Raven insisted that they should not spend their energy flying, but while she normally would've objected against that, the dragoness agreed nonetheless: she was still in awe of the environment the forest presented. She suspected that Raven's argument was just an excuse so he could enjoy the scenery too.

"So, Rina..." Raven interrupted her train of thoughts. "I understand that we may get hungry and all, but still: why exactly we are carrying those dead... animals there?" he gestured towards deer on their backs. A short while ago Rina insisted that they hunt for some animals, and they got two deer as a result.

"Raven, didn't I mention that I work at the butchery?" Rina sighed in exasperation. Sometimes Raven can be insufferable. "Windfall isn't like our clan: people and dragons there, no doubt, have jobs that differ from our usual patrolling, fishing and securing the village from hazards and humans."

"Yeah, yeah, you've already told me that before. And the fact that they use something called 'money'. What is this, we are embracing human laws now?"

"Shut up, Raven. And don't misquote something that has been said by someone else." hissed Rina. The black dragon just huffed and muttered something that sounded like 'like you aren't prone to making stupid decisions'. She decided to ignore that, and changed the topic, "Anyway, we still need to heed El-Naise's request. If we are to provide her and the rest of the Eternal Wind with places where they would live, we might need to ask around for a person who could manage it."

"Right. Any guesses on who could be that person?"

"Not a clue."

"Me neither."

Both continued to walk in silence, not being bothered at all by the weight of the bodies on their back.

((Torch, Corinny, IDoNotExist, it may be possible that our characters will cross paths.))

Edited by TheTron852

Walking through the woods, Eric became lost in thought, automatically putting one foot in front of the other as his thoughts turned to other things. What a weird way to stumble upon civilization. This has been a strange day. Let's see how this plays out. These two are rather interesting Glancing over to his side, he checked that Blaze was still following. "How you doing buddy? Eric asked. The fire-colored cat looked up, letting out a weak meow. "I know, I'm tired as well. At least we're at the edge of the forest." As they stepped out into the large area between th city and the forest, he glanced at the city. No trouble from them yet. Better that it stays that way. Sitting down, he began to wait for Rick and Flamanti to reach him.

(That would be interesting. I'll let you guys decide if we go back to town, and see you there, or if you spot us as you go to the city. Or we spot you. Or something like that. What direction are you coming from?)

Edited by IDoNotExist

((Red here, I'm gonna post now, Torch.))

Minerva nodded and said, "Yes; it was fun helping everyone learn. Drake had an encounter with a dragonet who was messing with him. He got him back in line. So the dragonet paid didn't bother him anymore and just listened to the teacher from then on."

"A number of creatures began surrounding our camp, about ten as far as I could tell," Garin replied, his voice shakey. "Violet tried to wake you up and failed. Seeing as there was no way the two of us could fend off the foes, she unlocked her collar using the key Axle somehow gave her and fled into the forest, drawing the monsters away from us."

Garin shook in scilence for a bit, a tear forming in the corner of his eye. "She barely even knew us.... And yet she sacrificed herself in order to save us.... She didn't even say goodbye...." The tear dripped down his face and made no noticible noise as it fell to the ground, the noise being absorbed by the roaring of looming thunder from the storm. Garin wiped his face and turned towards Atlas. Looking up into the large magi dragoness's eyes.

"She told my that when you woke up, I was to tell you that we need to go after Axle, and... the colours of your daughter's body; green and orange tinted scales with red and blue eyes...."

When Atlas heard that Violet removed her collar and ran away to draw the monsters away, the dragoness translated that as to the monsters being Violets friends and that she led them away so that she and the monsters could have a secret meeting. Those fiends were probably plotting something malicious against them. Then after Garin started to cry, he told Atlas that they were to go find Axle and told her what her daughter looked like. Of all her children that Atlas seen in life, none of them looked like that. But for the ones that had been in their eggs before getting sold off and never known, the description could belong to any of them. Which brings Atlas to the question: how did Violet know what her daughter looked like? The magi suspected that Violet must be fabricating it up, just to distract Garin even more.

Atlas put on a stern facial expression and told her, "Garin, you can stop crying now." Then she got up onto her feet and said, "Garin, we can worry about Axle later. I want to know what that vampire is up to. How did she know what my daughter looked like, when I never seen her before."

Flamanti saw Eric pause, and went to land until she saw two dragons with deer on their backs. She flew above them, casting a flickering shadow, and circled twice. She then flew back to land by Eric, seeming distressed. "Two dragons are coming in, each have a large deer on their back. They are both larger than me, so I would be careful" Flamanti spoke softly so that she wouldn't be overheard by the other dragons. She tended to judge her initial respect level by the size of the other dragon, or human, though she does still have a grudge against them, so she tends to be somewhat more respectful towards dragons.

(Edited Flamanti's page! http://dragons-vs-humans.wikia.com/wiki/Flamanti )

(I'm tired from working on a robot all day, and getting up early, so please excuse me if my post is terrible)

After hearing from Flamanti that two Dragons were coming in their direction, he quickly drew his bow, saying "We need to back up. It's best that they don't feel like we're ambushing them, and so we can easily retreat if they are hostile. About two-hundred feet should probably be fine." Eric set off at a jog, stopping at the aforementioned distance. As Blaze caught up to him, Eric hurriedly ushered the car into his backpack compartment, to the obvious displeasure of Blaze. "I know you don't enjoy being in here, but it's for you own good. If we need to run, I don't want to be separated from you." The fire-colored cat finally submitted, laying down in the backpack as Eric sealed it. Standing up, he looked around. "Where the heck is Rick?" he asked in a worried voice. "We could really use him right now."

Ronan patted Drakes shoulder. "So, shall we go home?" He looked to Minerva with a smirk. Drake gave a yawn, he felt like taking a nap.

Rick rode out of the forest just as Eric jogged off ahead. He put his horse into a light gallop to catch up before slowing down. "You move fast on your feet my friend." He looked around noticing the two dragons that carried deer on them. He kept a straight face observing, letting the horse walk beside Eric.

"So, that 'Song Bird'." began Raven, "Is he still hope--"

"Hold on." Rina suddenly stopped and looked around.

"What?" the dragon looked at Rina in confusion, before noticing that she was looking at someone, and traced her gaze. She was looking directly at a human with another unknown to him animal, which was bigger than the animals they were carrying. Rina quietly observed the stranger, while checking if he is going to draw any sort of weaponry. She also felt that he and the animal weren't the only ones here, but right now only those two were in her attention.

"Hey, how long are you going to have a staring contest with that human?" said Raven, shaking the dragoness's shoulder in annoyance. She averted her gaze. "What am I doing? I'm not in the clan's village, humans here aren't that much of a threat here as they were back there and then..." she thought, confused, and said, "...Right. Sorry. Let's--"

"Okay, wait a second there." the black dragon suddenly said. "I don't know what just went through your head to make you that intense, but maybe this... guy knows about how we can get in touch with who we need?"

"I highly doubt it." Rina slowly shook her head. "Windfall was formed only hours after the Spell, as I've heard, and I doubt anyone knows already in the span of a couple of days who is where."

"Can't deny the possibility though."

"Since when you suddenly started to wish to talk with humans?" Rina turned towards Raven with amused expression. He just snorted.

"Hey, for your information, missus, I, too, care about our clanmates, and I want to help them as much as I do! What's the problem with that? And besides, we don't have to ask humans about it: there are dragons in Windfall, no? We can always ask them."

"Then why did you stop me here, then? Or do I sense a change of heart plus denial?" the dragoness chuckled.

"Oh, shut up!"

Edited by TheTron852

Garin wiped his eyes once more to remove the last of the straggling tears and looked back up at Atlas.

"Funny," Garin said, his voice no longer wavering. "I was just about to suggest that I go after her while you go after Axle while I make sure Violet is safe... or at least not cospiring against us.... How does that sound?"

Atlas found the plan to be efficient; they would be able to get both things done this way. "Like a good plan," she replied. "I'll teleport over to Axle right now. Let me know if you need help or anything, alright?" Then she thought of Axle and used her tracking spell to reveal to her where he's at. Immediately as she done that, she got an image of Axle fighting Spinx who was on a drake. The white dragon appeared to be wounded, while the necromancer himself appeared to be unharmed. Desiring to even up the fight, the dragoness thought, 'Hang on, Axle. I'm coming.'

Before she could teleport over to him, she heard Aeolus ask, 'Atlas, are you still there?'

The magi replied, 'I am. I'll go get my nieces later. I just need to help out a friend first; he's in danger. See if you can get your horde to save Danielle and Kylie.' She felt bad having to put her family second to someone else, but she needed to save someone else she knew who was in immediate danger. The magi teleported over to Trident Mountain and appeared just on the cliff before Axle and Spinx. The rain fell onto her scales, but she was too focused on the fight to notice. Glaring at the necromancer, she roared, "Spinx, you are a dead man!" She cast a light laser at him and the drake.

-----------------------------------------

Minerva nodded and said, "Yes, that would be nice. I need to go fix dinner for later." Then she got onto Drake's back.

----------------------------------------

Aeolus cut off his telepathic bond and thought, 'I'm already on it.' If the deployed dragons successfully defeated Dracul, then he'll interrogate the lord as to where they are. For now, the leader finished up the last of his flamingo.

Bam got to the river and saw the flamingos his cousin told him about. Speaking to Akil, he said, "Look, there they are!" Then he noticed his cousin nearby and continued, "And there's Aeolus!" He announced to his cousin, "Hey Aeolus, we're here!"

After he was done with his flamingo, the horde leader looked at his cousin and said, "I see. Well eat fast, because we're about to start getting trained by Juna and Mekarth soon."

The navy blue smiled and said, "Alright! I can't wait to see how they're gonna train us."

----------------------------------------

The hunter's ghost had Kathia closer to Sundown since they started. The girl noticed something dark in the sky and saw dark gray clouds in the sky, close to where Sundown would be. Thunder roared into those clouds, it looked like there was going to be a thunderstorm. Kathia knew that she had left one important thing behind for this occasion and figuratively beat herself up for it, 'Oh, why didn't I bring my raincoat. Now I'm going to get wet by the time I get to Sundown.' She felt stupid for a bit until she remembered that she can do something else to prevent that. She thought, 'Oh wait, I can use a bubble barrier to shield myself. I'm going to be fine after all.'

"Hello? I can hear you, and I may be as tall as a human, but i am by no means one. Flamanti snorted, looking offended, but averted her gaze to appear nonthreatening to the larger dragons. She looked over shoulder and hissed, noticing the grass starting to catch. She Stomped on the flame once, putting it out before it could form. She turned back around, making a noticeable effort to keep her tail off the ground. She didn't want to seem too helpless to the larger dragons, whom topped her by about 2 feet (I can't seem to find Raven's height on the wiki, so I will assume she is as tall as Rina), so she snorted a small flame and let the flames on her wings, head, back, and tail flare. She still didn't make eye contact with them, though.

"Glad you could make it, Rick." Eric said, feeling relieved as Rick's horse trotted to a stop. "Be ready to run if need be. If this takes a turn for the worse, we might a hasty escape." He stared at green depths of forest, trying in vain to discern a silhouette or figure hiding in the shifting shadows. But when Flamanti called the two dragons, he diverted his eyes to her, noticing that she had dropped her head, as if in respect. Seems to me that if she's worried about their size, that I can't do too much damage. Best to keep my bow out of sight.Reaching behind his back, Eric opened the compartment that held his bow, and slid it into its place. Facing towards the unseen dragons, he called "We mean you no harm. You do not need to show yourselves if you do not wish to. We will not chase you, and we will not attack if you do show yourselves." Settling into the cold, rough ground, Eric sat down, attempting to look unthreatening.