picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

"The wings aren't so hard to keep track of, but it is my tail that is harder." She looked at the cat, intrigued. She had not seen many cats before, and the first thought that came to mine was Prey. She didn't say anything, though, since he seemed to be caring for the cat, sharing his meal. Huh. Must be a pet. Never understood those.

She saw him draw life from a plant to heal the cat's injured paw, and narrowed her eyes. He seemed to be being careful, but she disliked the concept of taking the life from something. She heard the mention of parents, and seemed to be putting on a purposefully nonchalant look, though she was trying a little bit too hard. Normal. Huh. Normal. Wish I knew my parents were normal. Don't think it's normal to abandon your egg, and leave it defenceless. Don't think it's normal to let a human take your child... Harrumph.

Edited by Corinnycat

Rick looked to the dragon studying her facial expressions. "Something troubles you Flamanti?" He inquired. Emotions, when put into expressions, were things he could read of people. A dragon trying too hard to use one expression made it obvious to him it was a 'mask'.

Looking up from his meal, Eric asked "Do you have many dragons in the city, Rick? I've always been interested in them, but never found the chance to see one up close until now. Also, do you have any libraries, or something of that sort? I haven't had a good book to read in a while."

Edited by IDoNotExist

Rick looked back to the man. "What was your name again?" He asked politely, "And yes there are. I've walked the streets and noticed a library. Be mindful, the people in Rudvich may not be like where you come from. From what I've heard and seen, some dragons do move freely about, but they must always watch themselves and others." He looked to Flamanti. "A wyvern who can ignite herself on fire would be a hazard to the city. You'd need to, temporarily, put out the fire on your wings and tail. Something I imagine is either impossible or extremely difficult to do."

((edited))

Edited by LordTorch18

"Mmm, it's nothing. She responded to Rick. "And Yes, it is nearly impossible to put out my flames. Speaking of which, may we get to a less flammable place?" She seemed to still keep that emotionless mask on her face. She knew Rick had noticed it, but also knew that though it might be somewhat obvious that she was hiding something, they couldn't tell what. She seemed to have a brief smug expression though when Eric mentioned he hadn't seen a dragon up close, to her it sounded like he was praising her.

(Just so you know, the dragon cave wiki has a really good concept thing for falconiform wyverns. Here it is: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragca...=20140506232902 )

"My name is Eric" he responded. " It will be good to have a book to read again. Hopefully, nobody confronts me about how badly I smell. And I agree that we should move, before we burn down this entire forest." Gathering his supplies, Eric rose, and leaned on a tree, studying Flamanti and Rick. I don't know if I would enjoy staying in this "Rudvich". Never been much of a city guy, I guess. Maybe I could tag along with this Rick. He seems like a good person.

(And thanks for the link. Gave me a better perspective of Flamanti)

Edited by IDoNotExist

(If you search falconiform wyvern, you will see the wiki page itself. It gives some cool info about falconiforms, though ignore the eating other dragons and cold fire thing.)

Rick smirked. "The only people who walk around with enslaved dragons are the wealthy. The rest tend to just be very open with their hatred. I have spotted other supporters. A man who rides a bronze dragon but from my observation, they are more like friends."

((Chapter 45 is up: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10380348/46/A-...e-The-First-War . And sorry about the wait, Draco. I was trying to exercise, draw a picture of another Megaman OC and got distracted on Youtube and playing Super Smash Bros. Also, I'm hosting a Secret Valentine's Event on DeviantArt if anyone's interested: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/jou...-2015-582515574

And Torch, slavery is against the law in Windfall. That means all the dragons in this city are free.))

The anallagis dragon's eyes went wide with surprise to see the red dragon come out unscathed. The red seemed to ignore him as he went for the healer and longhorn. The longhorn saw the red approaching and urged the dragoness, "Go, now! He's going to kill us."

But the healer refused as she continued to heal him. "No, I can't. Too many lives have been lost today."

The longhorn growled, "And one more will be lost if you stay here. Just leave! We're all dead meat anyway. You'll never be able to save us all in time and you know it."

The healer saw the killer getting closer and knew that the longhorn was right. She needed to get out of here. Looking around at her fellow villagers, the dragoness was overcome with regret at not being able to help them. She shut her eyes tight and apologized, "I'm sorry, everyone." Then she started to run away.

The longhorn stood up and glared at the red dragon, ready to challenged him. But he knew that this would not be an easy fight to win. He still have a few untreated wounds on his body, but nothing that would slow him down much. This contrasted with everyone else who were more damaged than him. They were all too weakened by their injuries to help him fight, so he was basically on his own. The longhorn may have stood more of a chance than the others, but he knew that this would not be enough. Fire breath attacks were also out of question as the aura appeared to have made the red dragon immune to fire. The aura itself may also have harmful effects on the longhorn if he were to touch it. The killer would surely defeat him, but the longhorn intends to make this fight last long, so that his sacrifice would allow the healer to escape. Aiming his long horns at the killer, the longhorn roared and charged at the killer.

------------------------------------------

Uvanis's group continued to run like animals escaping a burning forest. After going through the curved tunnel, they saw their village chief with a few others coming out of the meeting room. The dark leaf pygmy cried, "Chief Doubloon!"

The chief looked at his people and told them, "Hurry! We must get out of here fast!" Without another word, the chief's group joined with the others to escape.

-------------------------------------------

The dragons at the front still peaked around the edge of the corner to watch the gold dragon. One of them said to the others, 'We got to find a way around that dragon.'

The other one asked, 'Yeah, but how?'

One of the dragonesses said, 'Ooh, I know! Why don't one of us distract him away and then we all get out?'

Everyone liked her idea as Lhove said, 'That's a good idea. Let's send someone fast to do it.'

But one of the dragons in the front alerted, 'Too late! He's already coming to us and blocking our way. We need to move back now and quietly.' The group retreated from the tunnel's end to get away from the gold dragon.

------------------------------------------

Eitri made it to a city, where everyone of both races seemed to be living in harmony, but they all appeared to be starving. Verona called a squadron of what Eitri estimated to be 15 humans and 25 dragons. These people were to be used to rescue the captives. But the night magi knew that this was impossible right now with just their help. There were too many of Dracul and Arch's soldiers to fight and save the villagers. And he also had no idea where Atlas's nieces were at. The only ones he'll have an easier chance of saving are the villagers, but he'll need some reinforcements from the Vulture Horde.

((Will do more Eitri after a short while with Aeolus.))

----------------------------------------

'Fine,' Aeolus just replied. He wanted to tell her that Akil never beat him and that she just gave up. But he'd rather keep the conversation short, so that he can finish the plan and send the team away. He also noticed the unusually "nice" tone in her voice and suspected that Juna was enjoying seeing someone else, besides her, giving him the cold shoulder.

((Add speaking to Yopple scene))

The horde leader continued to tell the team, "And one last thing. If you find yourselves losing against him, then teleport and save yourselves. But do not come back to us. Dracul and Arch seem to have the ability to track us down and I do not want their army to fight us yet until we're stronger and bigger in numbers. Understood?"

The spring dragons replied, "Yes, Aeolus!"

With a brief nod, Aeolus said, "Good, you may go now." The springs inhaled to bring up pollen breaths before they closed their mouths to hold them in until after teleportation.

((Insert Yopple scene.))

--------------------------------------

The dragonet said thanks to Drake. After a while of word practice, Ms. Linsen told the students, "Alright class, let's go over what we practiced." Then she told them how the words were actually pronounced and got the class to say them together. After they were done, the teacher smiled and said, "Good job! Now I have some more words for you to practice. Volunteers, please pass out the next worksheets." Minerva took up another small stack and passed each worksheet to the dragons. Then the class began to practice the words before the teacher would go over it with them.

((May expand this in the story. Also, I was low on energy making this part and I didn't know what else to say. Maybe we can do a timeskip for Minerva and Drake, so that they can get back to Ronan?))

Edited by Red Dragonette

(So all the dragons in Rudvich are free? That basically invallidates half of our recent posts. So should we edit them?)

Edited by IDoNotExist

((No, not all dragons are free. In Shadow Wind, which is part of Southeast Rudvich, the slaves still exist. And to make it easier, when I convert your posts into a gift story, I think you should.))

"Well, I hate them too." Flamanti said it a growly voice, referring to the people who hated dragons. "They've really never done me any good..." She was obviously referencing something that happened, which was also obviously the time when people had all dragons enslaved.

(How long ago was that, the slavery thing, timewise? And sorry for the short post.)

Edited by Corinnycat

((Red permission to add a thunderstorm near sundown, like a sea storm.))

Dracul saw the longhorn dragon come at him with his horns pointed at him. He jumped out of the way at the lasted second and slashed at the longhorn dragon side, than brought his claws down the dragon left hind leg to.stop him from moving again. After he turn his attection back to the escaping healer. Once the healer is out of the picture, he could just simple put all the dragons in one room and kill them all at once. Killing them all one by one would be fun but he was press on time and he know it. To make.sure none of the dragons in the this room could escape, the flames the anallagis dragon flame became super black and emulated no heat from it. Dracul ran after the healer, completely ignoring every other dragon.

===================================

Axle came into a clear sight of the mountain and could make out a small camp near by. If anything happen, he would have to try and go in the opposite direction to try and protect the camp.

=======================

Juna seemed to feel Mekarth move when he open his eyes and saw Juna. He seemed confused for a bit when he sighed in relieve when she saw her brother was fine for the most part. She spurred a bit when he stood up and shook, before she notices the scars on his side was now was a shade of purple, by not bright. It was a dark shade of purple but now it was noticeable indifferently. She stood up next to her brother and asked him how he was and all she got was better than before. They decided to head back to the replicas city and see how the progress was going along, after they would need to hunt down some food.

((Will make more, but will wait for.))

"Less talk, more moving" Eric requested. "Your tail is coming quite close to that shrub behind you. We can continue once we're in a clear area." Turning, he began to walk back to where he had entered, near the city. Before he could walk a dozen feet, Eric stopped, and returned to where he had been standing. "Where do you want to go?"he inquired. "The nearest clear place I know of is back towards the city."

She flicked her tail closer to her body. "Right. I prefer the sky, but you would need a metal or an enchanted saddle to join me up there. The city... I kinda just stole a pig from them, but maybe... I guess I will follow you and Rick. Wouldn't do bad to have a few... friends..." She hesitated, not seeming to fully mean the friend thing, though it was clear she wasn't planning on betraying them. I would prefer to steer clear of any large group of humans... She thought nervously.

(Assume she follows wherever you choose to move to.)

Edited by Corinnycat

((Sure you can keep your post, Torch. And Draco, I'll allow the thunderstorm, but don't cause too much damage to Sundown, I need it for the Sundown's invasion on Windfall event I have planning in the future.))

((Not planning on causing sundown any damage. Will keep it close to the mountain.))

Axle came closer to the mountain and saw Spinx waiting for him, eating an apple that he stole. He saw Axle coming and throw the apple over the edge and stood up. Axle landed on the flat stone and Spinx smiled when he did. "Well, I thought you would have brought that mage dragonness with you, but evidently you cut your loses and came alone. That makes my jobs easier, a lot easier." Spinx said as he started to walk in a circled pattern.

Axle followed the same pattern, but keeping his distance. "Tell me Spinx. What happen to you from that city?" Axle asked Spinx.

Spinx laugh a bit before he replied. "Oh, you want yo know what happened. Well after that city that I 'helped', well after that I found a great source of power with no backlash to myself." Spinx said as he keeper the same pace, and it felt wrong to Axle. "Well only the fact I lose what was holding me back.

Axle and Spinx keeper on doing the same pace in a circle. Axle was about to speak, but Spinx snapped his figures. When he did, chains shot from the ground and grabbed around his ankle and his body and slammed him to the ground. Axle roared in pain from the slam he just took. To top that all he could not move as he was now stationed to the ground. Every time Axle try to move more pain shot to his mind as the chains tighten around his body and ankles. Soon shains wrapped around his neck to stop him from moving. Soon the ground below him crumbled revealing a pit fall trap, small for a.dragon, but not small for a human. Spinx have place the hole in the middle of Axle body it seemed, and Spinx just laughed.

"There no way you can escape from your doom Axle. So which will it be falling into a pitfall trap or will you die to me. You chose, seeing how you can shape shift. Spinx said as he slowly started to draw his sword, laughing as he slowly started to come closer.

Axle had to think fast, soon starting to struggle. Soon the clouds started to darken from the ocean behind the mountain, and started to approach the pair, but also the camp. Axle made a decision. He change human and seemed to fall down the hole, which did not seemed to suprise Spinx at all. Than he he notice one of the chains suddenly got pulled and started to circle the hole, and Axle came out of the hole and seemed pissed.

A large lighting bolt shocked the black sky as rain started to fall. Spinx looked at Axle and smiled. "Now it would not be fun if you did die in that hole would it, but than again now I have to really dirty my hands now with your blood." Spinx said to Axle as he drew his sword fully and posses it to kill, ready to fight.

Axle stood up on the hole edge and drew his dagger from behind his back and got ready to fight. Rain poured down from the sky, as each drop patter on the stone, creating a much wetter surface to be fighting on. When the thunder roared in the sky they both ran at each other, having their blades cross.each other path, and with the first blade clash being sync up with the kracking boom of the storm.

((One of five parts for the battle between Axle and Spinx. For warning, this will move from the mountain top, to the air, than to the base of the mountain. This may get extreamly close to the camp red, but I promise no damage will be done, or anymore death in the camp.))

===========

Violet heard the patting of rain coming as she sat next to the slumbering mage, when she looked up and saw the darkness of the cloud, blocking out the sunlight. "Oh no." She said out loud. She quickly jumped to her feet and started to pray a bit that the clouds do not to any farther, but when the rain arrived, it have went passed what she was hoping for, and know they were going to take advantage of it.

((For safety reason of Esko and Dj, I will say their characters landed somewhere else so I'm not putting them in risk. Now back to this huge post.))

Violet turn to Atlas and started to shake her head trying to wake the dragonness up. "Atlas, Wake up!" She screamed, now hearing faintly in the distance what she was going to dread. They may have had daylight on their side to create distances from them, but now what they have made was being lost, and she know it. "ATLAS, WAKE UP YOU DAMN DRAGON" she screamed again, now adding more force to her shakes.

The only question is how did they make up on so much distances in such a short time. Well she was soon going to find out in a few minutes if Atlas did not awaken soon from this slumber she was in.

((Also I would say, adding in travel time, about an hour or so.))

((Also to anyone near Windfall, you do not have to worry about the storm coming your way. it heading South east away from the city, but the camp does enter it path. Characters I know that are in that small range are Atlas, Axle, Spinx, Kathia, the little girl, Azera, Violet and the vampires ladies, Sundown camp, and Dj and Esko Characters that join the band wagon, but they have disappeared somewhere. I know Esko is doing something, but Dj just went poof.))

((Last O.C. This is Violet First if three parts.))

((Esko is still in limbo, I see...

Maybe I should fast forward to the part where Rina and Raven return to the city? When Esko comes back, we could work out the details on what exactly happened during the part when Succino contacted the duo.))

Striking a path back to the edge of the forest, Eric called back to Rick and Flamanti, saying "Then I guess it's settled. I will meet you two at the edge of the forest." He disappeared from their view, with Blaze following closely behind. Let's hope that the city doesn't send out people to confront us. As he picked his way through the forest, he began to whistle a tune to himself, one that he had learned as a child.

Flamanti took off quickly so that the brush didn't have time to light on fire. She got in the air, and used her sharp vision to track Eric as he went onwards. She glided above the trees, very happy.

(Sorry for not posting in a while.... I got really busy during the holidays and I'm still trying to catch up on my role-play.)

When the group landed, Garin promptly got off Atlas' head, and good thing too, or else he would have probably been launched into the forest by Axle's seemingly idiotic reaction. Garin clenched his fists, watching as Axle flew off to what was presumably his doom. I understand his reasoning for doing that, Garin thought. but he didn't have to knock Atlas out.... And I can't go after him because I promised them I'd watch out for Ohimia. Garin sat down on a nearby log and put his head in his hands, deep in thought. I guess I'll just have to wait to see how things turn out....

All of a sudden, a large storm loomed overhead, blocking out the sun. At this Violet became very nervous and started yelling at Atlas to wake up. Garin snapped out of his thoughts and stood up. He walked over to the girl and attempted to comfort her by putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, calm down," Garin said, trying to comprehend how she was feeling and why. "Why are you so worked up all of a sudden?"

((No sweat, you are forgiven, just a little. tongue.gif ))

((Part 2 of 5 Axle))

Spinx and Axle blade keeled on clashing. Axle red crimson dagger vs Spinx Purple cold steel, as each time caused sparks to fly from the blades. However Axle little crimson Crystal dagger was slowly eating away from Spinx blade giving it this ridged edge to it, almost making it look like it haves teeth. Spinx was aware of this, as each hit collision cause more teeth to be formed.

Spinx created distances from Axle to plan for a few seconds before Axle came.rushing back at him in full force, starting to push Spinx closer to the ledge. Spinx quickly summoned up a green anaconda, ordering it to attack Axle, biting him in the arm with the dagger in it. Axle.in reaction, screamed in pain, but switch the dagger to his free hand and ran it straight thought the snake and pulled it clean in half, separating the body from the head. During that time of dealing with the anaconda, Spinx saw the opening he was hoping for, and try to take a.clean jab at Axle vital organ, but Axle twisted his body just to avoid a fatel blow, but still receving the wound to his side.

Spinx ripped the blade from Axle side, causing blood to spatter all over the ground, making Axle stumber back a bit. The wound Spinx have inflicted heal rather quickly for no real serve damage to have been dealt. Axle arm however was still bleeding do to the large snakes head still being clinch to his arm. Axle have lost the ability to use his dominant hand for fighting it seemed for the mean time until he could remove the large snakes head.

With Axle starting to be weaken in his human form, Spinx now had the upper hand, as he started to summon his undead to start attacking in overwhelming odds. Wolves birds and snakes attack as one unit against Axle. The close snake that went to attack first however, Axle blocked with the attached snakes head and prided it from his arm, and soon turning back into his dragon form and taking to the air.

With Axle now being a larger target, Spinx started to use his bones magic and launch very large bones spear and the birds at Axle, creating a very predicament and very deadly area for Axle to fly in. Some of the spears made contact Sith Axle body and wings, but not bringing down the large White dragon, the others were hits on the birds and misses entirely.

((Part 2 of 3 for Violet))

Violet flinch at Garin touch on her shoulder. Though she was a vampire and her skin was cold, it was not normal for a vampire to be shaking as violently as she was. She was terrified of something, or someone. When Garin asked her what she was so worked up about, she replied back. "They are extreamly close by, and without Axle or Atlas protection or the sun light, we are very much dead." She said coldly, as she continued to try and wake up Atlas, but after a few seconds she heard the snapping of a tree branch about 500' from them. She got up away from Garin and Atlas and back away slowly.

She seemed more scared now than ever. She know what kind of monsters were coming and not just one or two, but about nine or ten of them from her guess. She reached into her leather pocket of her single piece leather suit, and pulled out the key to her own collar. Axle seemed to have snuke it into her own pocket with out her knowing, it she felt it when she haves bent down to sit next to Atlas.

Axle it seemed was not planning to come back alive from his battle with Spinx at all. She started to realise why he attack Atlas with such force, and why he left everyone else behind. If Atlas was ever to awaken from what Axle have put her in, and to give Axle any changes of survival, she would need to buy the group time, as much as she could.

"Do me a favor, and protect Atlas will you, when she comes to, tell her to go after Axle. I will draw the other attection away from you guys as long as I can. And can you also tell her that I know what her daughter looks like, but do not know the name. It a green and orange tinted dragon with red and blue eyes. That is all I know." She said as she put the key up to her collar and unlocked it from her neck. The wielded seemed to get larger as her mind was now filled with more than her own thoughts.

She know which directions those monsters were heading, turn on her heels and ran at full speed, seeming to run as fast as a cheetah. She was soon out of sight of the group and was gone, leaving nothing behind but an unlocked collar with the key still in it.

((Atlas can wake up at anytime, but would be best around part 3 or 4 for Axle. As for Violet, her path have been set in stone.))