picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((Axle part 4 of 5))

Axle saw Atlas up on the cliff. He saw that she was about to cast a spell at Spinx, who heard what she yelled at him. Spinx and Axle were in close range of each other, as Spinx jump off the drake back and propaled himself off Axle back. The drake went under Axle, as Axle had little time to dodge even Atlas own spell. Axle did not quite make it out of range of the spell and was hit by Atlas's lazer spell, gracing his right eye and than going down his side. Spinx saw that oppitunity and every dragon undead started to rise. Everything that spinx haves collected over years of gathering, was now before the young banish lord. "Kill them both." Spinx said as all the undead followed his order.

Axle saw that five of dragons were coming for him, but the three were going after Atlas. Axle got ready for the on saught that was coming, but now he worried for Atlas own life. 'How could she be so reckless about that?' he though to himsel

Before any of the five dragons that were coming at Axle made it to him, one of them suddenly got shot from a distant by an arrow, than was suddenly on combusted in blue flames. Axle heard the words that came next.

"He is my bounty Spinx, and I intent to bring him back alive." A silver hair man said as he walked out of the woods with a green tinted sword drawn.

===========

((Violet part 3 of 3.))

Violet made quick dashes though the woods, but soon slipped in the mud, landing face first. She try to quickly get back on her feet, but her arms where soon crushed into the ground by a foot. The pack of monsters she lured away was hot on her trail, and have now caught up to her.

"Well, if it not the traitor. So where is your big bad white protecter at, hm?" a male voice said as it grab her hair and pulled her head back, sending pain down Violet's spine. Violet know what was coming when she could see the pack of vampires. Dragons and humans where amoung the group as they chatted abit and laugh some more. Violet try to struggle to get free, but what came was a painful snap in one of her legs. She screamed loudly as another one have snapped her left leg, making it impossible to run.

"Would not want my use to be sister run out on her punishment, now would we." Ice playfully said, with a hint of amusment. she try to struggle still to get away, but two people grabber her by her arms and dragged her to a tree and both of them pulled hard on her arms, pulling them behind the tree. Violet formal mother came into view now with a smile on her face.

"Now than, what is the jury decision on Violet punishment?" She asked. and the anwser that the group give was extreamly grim. Violet remain quite, though still struggling to get free.

"Everyone heard the decision on Violet's punishment, and it-----"

((May I have a second of your time and bow your heads for Violet. May her soul find harmony. Also i did not go in extream details of this part. If you wish to know what the punishment was massage me and i will send you the rest privately.))

===================

Dracul saw the same dragon he clawed at him blow more of that pollen crap at him, which again was making him drows. However, he notice the dark left pygme trying to hide and observe him, so before dracul went to 'sleep', he summon a very strong, almost an instant kill aura around that pygme, to kill him quickly. He than told Arch about his new plan he was going to do, and Arch was not really please about it. Dracul let the pollen take him over, make it rather to easy to be capture.

====================

Arch rolled his eyes at Dracul new plan, and now change course on the dragon. He change into his halfling form, pulled out his pike and started to run it across the wall, till it met a crack. He jabbed hard into the crack, and sent a extreamly large amount of lighting into the wall causing the wall to cave, just moments after he done thathe walked around though the way that Dracul went and start to sing. the song he was singing was an erry tone, and sound murderest.

((Yes Arch just sealed off one path and now is heading to the other.))

Edited by draco8967

((You know? I just realized I haven't posted the link to chapter 46 that I made a week ago. I'm sorry about that, guys. I'm going to do so now: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10380348/47/A-...e-The-First-War

Also I wrote a gift for former and short-lived RPer named SUP3RSPAWN3R: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...story-583666263 ))

Her spell did not go for the intended target she was aiming for. Atlas stomped her foot in self-blame for the collateral damage that hurt the dragon and cursed, "Damn it!" Then Spinx summon what seemed like all of his undead horde in the form of dragons, drakes, birds, wolves, snakes, etc. The magi saw the three undead dragons come for her. She put on a fire aura over herself to burn any zombie minion that dares to touch her. She flew towards the dragons and cast fireballs at them.

-------------------------------------------

Uvanis noticed a strange aura suddenly appear around his body. Before he could make any reaction, the aura took away his life. The dark leaf pygmy collapsed dead with his eyes still open. With Dracul put to sleep, Evony commented, "We got him."

His mother, Jarilo, replied, "I'll let Aeolus know." She telepathically said to the horde leader, 'Aeolus, we defeated Dracul. We're going over to the lake now.'

The leader replied, 'Good work, you three. I'll let Juna and Mekarth know about this. Take Dracul to the lake and bring the village chief, Doubloon, with you. His home was affected by Dracul, too. It's only fair that he should be there to charge the culprit as well. I'll show Yopple what he looks like.'

'Understood,' the spring dragoness replied.

Evony went to look for Uvanis, when he found the dark leaf lying dead on the ground. He frowned and said, "Uh guys, Uvanis is dead."

Jarilo's heart hurt at the terrible news and said, "No... That can't be. He was our friend; a good friend." Then Dracul and the team were teleported over to the lake. The spring dragons watched over the sleeping dragon lord as they waited for the others to get here.

<insert Yopple scene>

------------------------------------------

The dragons at the very front saw the gold dragon turn into a halfling and sent the walls to cave in. Turning around to flee before they got trapped under the falling ceiling, they shouted, "Watch out! He's caving our way out!" The group turned to run away before the path out became blocked off. Once it happened, the group stopped and saw the heap of dust, soil and rocks blocking their way out.

Rivet gritted his teeth and said, "Great, now what? We're stuck here trapped between this and the killer human."

One hysteric canopy dragon cried, "We're all gonna die!" That's when everybody started to panic and scream.

After Doubloon was teleported away, his evacuating group started to calm down with the threat of the red-armored human/dragon being over. A blue-banded dragon said, "Looks like we're all safe now."

Another dragon said, "I'm finally glad it's over." Then the group dispersed; some went to go relax after a dire day they had, some went to go bury the dead, and others went to grieve in silence. Some who had taken the path west were now hearing frightened roars. They rushed down there to see their fellow villagers all scared. "What's going on?" one of the dragons asked.

One of the panicking dragons answered, "The gold dragon who was with the humans. He sealed off our way out of here!" This terrible news had put the group back into a sense of dire. It looks like they were not out of the woods yet.

The healer dragoness went back to the wounded to see if they had survived. She was glad and relieved when she saw that they were all still alive. She started going over to them when her foot hit something. Looking down, she saw to her horror that Uvanis was dead. She gasped, "No..."

-------------------------------------------

Aeolus heard Jarilo report that Dracul has been subdued and told her to take him over to the lake. After he gave Yopple the mental image of what chief Doubloon looks like, he went on to tell Juna the good news. 'Juna, it looks like we'll have to hold off of training for a while. My soldiers have just captured Dracul. He was seen attacking the village where Danielle and Kylie were staying at. The village's chief and I are going to interrogate him at the lake we were at yesterday and then we're judge him for all his crimes. Bring a few cassares with you, so that he doesn't use any magic during all this.'

Edited by Red Dragonette

Ronan climbs up behind her. Drake spread his wings and jumped, taking off into the sky. "You know, one of these days, we should go for a flight just for fun. Lots of trick's Drake and I can show you that would make your heart stop." Ronan said to Minerva with a smirk.

Rick bowed his head at the two dragons. His way of showing respect while on horseback. "A pair of much older and wiser dragons, but not elder dragons. I've met elder dragons, I can tell the difference by the look in a dragon's eye." He smirked.

((Raven is slightly taller than Rina, and he is a male.))

"There. That answers your question, Raven." said Rina when both heard unseen female dragon's voice, and calmly walked with Raven behind her around the human on the hooved animal (they never seen a horse before), who bowed his head in respect of the two, which mildly surprised her. She didn't actually expect a human, of all things, to pay respect towards dragons, but that was a pleasant turn of events, and it made her almost completely relax. She nodded back in greetings, and stopped when she saw two others present: another human, who was sitting on the ground, and a small female wyvern, who had parts of her body burning in blue. 'She is a wyvern alright, but I don't know the species... Not Hellfire, that's for sure.' she pondered, but decided to stop, and greeted the group.

"Greetings. Please don't mind my friend here: he is almost always like that." Raven just snorted upon hearing that. Rina ignored him. "We were wondering if you three are locals."

"By that, she means if you settled in this... Windfall, or however it's called, shortly after it was built less than a week ago." begrudgingly added the black dragon.

Edited by TheTron852

"No, I have not settled anywhere, in fact. Don't really badly want to go into the city, though, for two reasons. One, I could alight their city by accident. Two, I just stole a pig from them." She wondered why they would want to go into windfall. She was still in a somewhat submissive pose, but glared at them curiously. Edited by Corinnycat

Eric watched intently as the two dragons exited the forest, one slighly taller than the other. They exchanged words with each other and with Flamanti. Answering their question, Eric replied "I literally just stumbled upon Windfall a short while ago, and haven't even been in the city yet. I've been wandering all over the place." Inwardly, Eric was as excited as a child opening up a gift, yet kept his outer appearance calm. This was not the time to start acting foolishly. Hearing hissing from inside his pack, he patted the compartment concealing Blaze, whispering "It's alright, I'm pretty sure they are not hostile," which immediately caused the cat to quiet down.

Rick smirked at the question the two dragons asked. "Seems I'm the only one to give you the answers you seek. I have been in the city and I can tell you there are a lot of dragons in there. Mostly humans though but plenty of dragons that walk freely." He admitted.

Minerva smiled with excitement; she would love to see that day and feel the thrill of it. It could be like riding a roller coaster or some other attraction. She replied, "That would be great! We should plan a day for that." Tomorrow, she had to go back to the city hall to take some more water magic lessons.

"You stole a pig?... You know, nevermind." said Rina with confusion 'Why do I get a feeling that that pig was the property of a certain butcher?' she thought. Nodding to the sitting human in reply with a bit of disappointment, she then heard a rider speak. Both she and Raven turned their heads towards him with interest.

"We are aware of that, actually.' the dragoness spoke. "But we're more interested in something else. Do you happen to know anyone, who could organize house building, or at least set up living space?"

"Preferably enough, so we can feel comfortable, and not like fish in a barrel." added Raven.

Edited by TheTron852

(Oops, ignore her saying the Falconiform thing. I thought they questioned her species out loud. If they are thinking something, try not to put quotes around it, or else it looks like they said it, especially if it's the same color. I will remove that part from my previous post, and assume you don't react to it.)

"I'd rather not starve, and if they are going to go through the trouble of taking all the huntable prey and hoard it, then they deserve to get it taken. What else do I eat? Grass?" She was getting annoyed. She was about to say something else, but then they lost all interest in her and focused on Rick. She was upset by this. She tried to not let it get to her, though. She let out a distracted yawn, attempting to seem disinterested. First dragon I see in weeks, and it doesn't care for me at all, ignoring me for a human

Edited by Corinnycat

Eric intently watched the dragons discuss amongst themselves. After turning to Rick, they asked him about housing space. Housing space? Just sounds weird for a dragon to be asking for something like that. Actually, I've been alone for a while, so basically anything civilized sounds strange to me. Digging through his bag, Eric pulled out his canteen, and tipped it over his mouth. Absolutely nothing came out. Confused, Eric remembered that he had emptied it into the fire earlier. It's been a long day. A long week, for that matter. I need some rest. I'll see later if I can find someplace to stay the night.

*Edit* Fixed a few grammar mistakes, and a word that was bugging me.

Edited by IDoNotExist

Drake flew them down when they arrived at the neighborhood. He landed gracefully outside Minerva's house. Ronan hopped off and helped Minerva down. "Quite a productive day I'd say. I think I'm beginning to adjust to city life." He smiled with a chuckle.

Rick shrugged as he had the two dragon's attention. "It's entirely possible but I cannot say for certain. I've only been here two days." He looked to Eric then to Flamanti. "If you'll excuse us my friends, I think my associates could use some shelter as well as food." He signaled to Flamanti as he turned his horse towards the city. "Eric, why don't you hop on up behind me. I'm sure your legs are worn out and my horse can handle a little extra weight." He offered the gentleman.

Edited by LordTorch18

"Thank you" Eric replied as he shouldered his pack, and awkwardly jumped into the saddle. "I haven't rode a horse in ages. Hopefully I don't fall off." Studying the city, Eric breathed a sigh of relief, glad that his journey had finally drawn to an end. "I am indebted to you two, for assisting me," Eric said, addressing Rick and Flamanti. I wouldn't have lasted another week on my own. It was a massive stroke of luck that I stumbled upon the city.

Flamanti grunted, waiting for the horse to get a distance away so she didn't spook it. She was surprised it had tolerated her thus far. She backed up and took off, hoping her sudden rise wouldn't scare the horse into a frenzy. She began to follow them overhead, keeping her shadow away from the horse, for she knew that would guarantee a nervous horse.

((Third time trying to write this))

((Axle part 5 of 6, I extended the last part of spinx and axle fight so redd have a changes to take part.))

Azera nocked another arrow and pulled the bow string back, aimed carefully and released it from it tenstion. Spinx throw up hios bone wall to block the arrow, but Azera infused it with fire and light the wall ablaze. Azera throw his bow to the ground and drew his sword, and charged head first into spinx.

Axle was paying to much attection to Atlas, that the undead dragons manage to get a clean hit on him, knocking him from his daze, and snapping him back to the matter at hand. 'If i want to help Atlas, than i need to make this quick.' Axle thought to himself as the dragons started to circle him. He closed his eyes and begun to slow down his breathing and heart rate to a crawl. once his mind was focus his eye slowly open to the dragons coming into attack him. He step to the left and spunn on his paw in a right rotation, knocking all the dragons away from him, and the closes dragon he dispatch quickly. He jumped on the dragon back, and bit hard in the neck to remove the head from the body. Blood covered his body, as he dropped the head to the ground and work on one by one of each dragon that was fighting him.

The three dragons that went after Atlas though, one of them was a drake and the other two were the formal lords. The drake took the lead and cast a wind aura around her and flew right at atlas, almost like it was insane, until it flew right by and abosrbed the aura like a sponge. It bright blue scale became a dark crimson color as it started to circle around.

The other two lords started by one casting high power water spells at Atlas, while the other went to chain her down, but they did not stay for the fight as they circled back around to protect Spinx from Azera relentless assult he was throwing at Spinx. Their blades clashed, sending small sparks into the air, as spinx blade seems to be falling apart.

=================================================================

Arch started to hum very loudly than started to sign his deathly tone. His voice, if he was not a mad dragon, was very much enchanting as he made his slow way down the hall, ever so slowly creeping on the injured dragons.

===========================================================================

Juna heard the news from Aeolus, and she kind of gasp. "How....but....he....Impossible" she said outloud and to Aeolus. She sounded in disbelive, and she know that a simple task of capturing Dracul, would not go easy. 'Aeolus, Pin him down Now. He does not Magic to reck havik on us all when we get there.' She thought back to Aeolus, than relied the message to Mekarth, who was also in disbelive by this news. they both thought the same thing, He came willing, but for what.

"So much for help." snorted Raven. Rina hushed at him in response.

"Alright. Thank you for your help, anyway." said Rina, as she watched the trio leave. Then she turned to Raven. "Seems like we have to ask around."

"Do we have to?"

"You heard the human, Raven: there are dragons, and they are free. Besides we already have seen them, no?"

Raven sighed in defeat. "Alright, fine, you win, Rina. I'll stop questioning your every move from now on. However, I won't participate in whatever schemes that would occur on the way, unless I have a good reason to."

"You do that. Meanwhile, let's get those animals off our back in the butchery." said Rina and went into the city, with her partner following her.

"You aren't going to eat them? Those are some perfectly good pieces of prey, and you are giving them to someone else?" Flamanti said as she circled lower to be heard. She seemed disbelieving and jealous. I would take great pleasure in eating prey such as that! Why don't they? I am surprised they haven't yet. Unless they have found an area where prey is common enough to store it for later... "Where did you find those anyways?" Her tone was aggressive now.

((I apologize for my prolonged absence. I`ll have a new pair of dragon-hide boots soon. I don't suppose anyone has set foot on Haniyas while I was away?))

Edited by Severin

((No, we're all still on Rudvich and Solomos. Anyway, I've been busy working on AuraX13's gift story and playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, trying to get all the supports before its sequel, Fates, comes out. Also, here's Forsaken Rider of Dream's giftstory that I uploaded 2 days ago: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ory-2-585918135 ))

Atlas growled when the drake dispelled her fire aura. She looked back to the undead lords who tried to attack her. She flew up over the water spell, but the other lord managed to chain her down to the ground. This didn't stop the magi though as she scoffed it off, "Hah, that's nothing!" She teleported herself out of the chains and flew after the drake. Taking it out first was top priority on her mind, considering it was probably weak compared to the lords. She cast a powerful light beam at the drake.

--------------------------------------------------------

After the healer touched her head to Uvanis's body in sorrow, she and the wounded heard an enchanting, yet creepy, melody. The anagallis recognized the voice and alerted in a hoarse voice, "It's that golden dragon. He's back." The healer threw her head up in alarm. The others' mood turned to despair again and some hoped that their saviors would come back to get the gold dragon as well. A female anagallis covered her friend beside with her wing as they closed their eyes, awaiting their doom.

The longhorn slowly turned his head to the healer and told her, "If he's here, then the rest of his thugs are here as well. Go, run away and don't come back." The healer sighed reluctantly and fled away again. But this time, she stopped after going around the corner and hide behind the wall, listening to what would happen when the gold finds the injured.

-----------------------------------------------------

((I keep forgetting to have Uvanis's group meet up with the other fleeing group. So I'm going to write this scene now.))

The Doubloon and Uvanis's groups were recovering from the shock of the deadly red dragon, when another came running towards them. The dragoness in the lead roared, "We're trapped! The humans' gold dragon has blocked our way out!"

The two groups became alarmed as one among them shouted, "What?!"

Another dragon cried, "We got to tell Chief Doubloon about this!" He formed a telepathic bond with the chief and said, 'Chief Doubloon, we're not safe yet. The gold dragon, who leads those humans, is attacking us.'

-----------------------------------------------------

Doubloon and the spring dragons looked down at the sleeping Dracul. The chief looked down at the red dragon with a disgusted frown. He said, "I'd never thought I'd see the day where a dragon would murder another dragon outside those human-run tournaments. What on Veleia has this world come to?"

Evony shook his head and said, "I don't know, but that's one evil dragon we're dealing with here. Maybe he and his gold pal are the next Evilas or they get their ideas from humans."

Suddenly, the chief got heard what one of his villagers saying that the gold dragon was attacking them. Doubloon became worried for his people and telepathically replied, 'Hold on, I'll see if these three dragons here can go back to save you.' He looked at the magi cassare and the spring dragons, asking, "Excuse me, I just got a message that my village is under attack again and it's by this fiend's friend. I hope you don't mind if you went back there to stop the gold dragon and save them."

The springs were hesitant to leave as Jarilo reasoned, "But chief, if we go now, we'll have to leave you here with this dangerous dragon, especially if he wakes up."

Evony agreed, "Yeah and we don't know if you'll be able to handle him by yourself. He's got dark magic and stuff."

Doubloon knew they were right about this and asked, "Does the horde have any other dragons who can put a stop to this monster?" He hoped so, because he doesn't want any more of his people dying.

Evony said, "Yes, we do. We have more cassares and magis than just this guy here." He glanced to the magi cassare for a bit.

The chief smiled, feeling glad that there was still hope for his village, who lacked these useful breeds. "Then let's ask Aeolus to send them there."

---------------------------------------------------

After hearing Juna's shocked response, Aeolus replied, 'I understand it must be surprising for you, but he went down easier than I thought.' Then he was told to hold Dracul down, so that he would not use magic. The horde leader was already ahead of her as his cassare soldier should be at the lake with Dracul. But he still said, 'Understood.' Then he contacted Enamora to teleport the dragon lords to the lake and Kekul to warp some cassares there as well to further prevent Dracul from using magic. Turning to Bam and Akil, he said, "Akil, I got some news that will surprise you. We just captured Dracul."

Bam asked astonished, "What? Really? When? How?"

"Hm?" Rina looked up to see the wyvern looking at them with the stern expression. Raven narrowed his eyes a bit at her tone, but the blue dragoness was unfazed by it. "Yes, we are. You might not understand a behavior like that, but this thing isn't exactly new for us. As for the animals: we hunted them down. Does that answer your question?" she asked, calmly looking at the wyvern.

How long has he sat here? Rain cascaded against his shining armour, its brilliance sacrilegious in this defiled place, a mockery of life and opulence laughing at the vista of carnage strewn around him. He drew in a shuddering breath, the only light in this seemingly eternal night the cerulean flames burning patterns through reality on his golden helmet.

Those monsters had killed his family. Immaculately-polished gauntlets twitched and curled as he hung his head in despair, the downpour seeping into the treated leather underneath his ceremonial armour. To think, that a George would perish here, of all places. Trapped beneath the riches they had earnt, burnt alive by the monsters they had slain and crushed beneath their well-cobbled boots. It defied reason, spat in the face of all that he had known.

What now?

He was still plagued with memories of that place, that sacred penthouse where he was raised. He could still remember the laughter that rang throughout its gilded halls, the twinkling of the morning’s light through the chandeliers dangling gems. His brothers. His parents. The Human race had been shattered by their fell magic, scattered across the face of the earth.

And yet, Humanity endured. The Beasts’ arcane apocalypse had not succeeded. His hands slipped down to the haft of his blade on his hip, ceasing their trembling as they wrapped around the hide-bound hilt. At the very least, they had missed one. A grin began to form form underneath the faceless mask, parting the tear streaks running down his marred visage. And he had made them pay for it. The shrieks of utter tear and helplessness the foolish, foolish dragon had offered still rang in his ears, a sweet song of vengeance. Would they even notice its absence? Were they so busy with rending asunder the work of millennia that they had failed to care for their own?

They were not worthy of the freedom they cheated their way into. They flew their own separate paths, burning down the world where the whim took them, every individual exulting in their own newfound liberty, unable to witness the burning beacons of their abominable essence being snuffed out. They had forged this dark age, and yet they still flaunted their gifts, soaring through the skies above the derelict towers where their betters once dwelled, spitting fire amongst the cold and dead streetlights that once illuminated the city. And worst of all, their magic. They had turned a world of reason and progress into their own personal paradise, where their innate ability to sunder reality reigned supreme.

They were god-like monsters, each of which was infused with more magic and strength than 20 men.

He looked upon the bright surface of his heavy blade, watching the rivulets of water stream off of its worn metal, his family’s heraldry worked into its steel length.

They were the terrors in the dark, the hungering maws filled with flame that lurked underneath beds and in shaded corners, the rending claws that slowly worked their ways across bedsheets to sleeping children.

He was a George.

He spurred Thaddeus into motion, his mount leaping off the balcony into the sky over the ruined city. Dull gray wings stretched out over the expanse, a mirror of the charred rubble beneath the ascendant aristocrat. A seemingly infinite plane of dashed hopes and dreams, of a future denied, stretched before them. His gauntlet clenched around his sword, steeling his resolve, the sharp blade a constant presence in this tumultuous time.

He was Severin Tomas George, Son of Samson, last of his line.

He was a Dragon Slayer.

And he was just getting started.

Edited by Severin

"No, I asked where, I haven't seen prey like that for way too long, I would like to know where you hunted the deer. Or I might just steal another pig." She snorted a small flame. Stop trying to play smart! Rrrrgggg. She knows what I said. And I bet she has too much food, instead of too little. Edited by Corinnycat

((I hope severin doesn't try to come for Drake anytime, he'd have to fight ronan. that wouldn't end well.))

Ronan walked into the house with Minerva. "I'm going upstairs for a nap, wake me up when dinners ready?" He asked her.

Rick stopped his horse to look back at Flamanti. Listening to her talk with the two older dragons.

Suddenly, Rick brought his horse to a halt, and turned around to listen to Flamanti's conversation. Twisting in the saddle, Eric watched as Flamanti interrogated the two Dragons as to the whereabouts of the deer they had hunted. Flamanti appeared to be growing frustrated at the lack of a clear answer. It seems that large game is growing scarce around here, due to the large populace of dragons and humans. No wonder I couldn't find anything but scrawny little squirrels.