picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((I'm waiting for Draco to reply. What about you? I'd thought you would reply to Corinny.))

(I'm here, I just haven't been replying because I'm waiting for an opportune moment to drop in to the battle on Trident Mountain.

Speaking of, I'm a bit confused as to the number of characters and the situation on Trident Mountain. Here's what I know right now:

- Axle has a female bone dragon walking in circles around him that seems to be alive.

- Atlas is stuck in a Ball of water created by one of the bone dragons.

- Sphinx is fighting a mysterious woman.

I feel like there are a lot of blanks there, and if someone could fill them in, I'd happily launch Garin into the fray.)

((So i got really busy and than had a few rough days this whole month. So here my post and hope you like it. Also i lost my plot book so i have to design it all again. =( Also started playing a game called dragon nest and i went a bit over board with fishing in that game once i found out a basic fish can be sold for 3 silver a piece and i can just auto fish and make more money from it that way and bait only is costing me a silver piece.

Azera is a male, The drake is a living being and Eve, the dragon Atlas is fighting, is not bone. Total people there is only 4 people three are mine, one is red, the rest are Spinx's undead minions, minus the drake, and most were desummon, there is going to be another 3 more on the next post or so that will appear. Best i can say is re-read the whole trident mountain fight. Also it raining/thunder storming as well, as for it an ocean storm))

Arch looked up from his pike and looked towards the sky a bit. He could make out the small rock shade from the clouds at it came back to earth at it fast descend. Arch started to count in his head '5....' He spun his pike behind his back. '4....' Arch got into a fighting stance. '3...' Arch placed his hand on the ground. '2...' As he sent a large pulse of lighting into the ground shooting dust into the air. '1...' Arch teleport over the dragon, just a few feet from the right side of the dragon. "0..." Arch said out load as a small audio thud could be heard from the rock hitting the ground, as Arch spun and extend his pike out as he went to slash at the longhorn full right side.

((The dust that is in the air is quite thick, so it kind of hard to see anything really in it minus a few feet or so 10 with a fire ring))

=======================================================================

Eve spun in the air and the giant water ball that she had seemed to follow her eyes as she aimed it again at Atlas. It came quite fast and seemed eve wanted to crash Atlas with it. ((All i got))

========================================================================

Verona came back around though the castle, and looked a bit puzzle at why the group and Eitri was still in the area. She had with her a sword that was wrapped in a cloth and a bag that sounded like it was full of metal, almost like armor.

"Um, I thought you would have went by now to save your clan members, and I mean the ones in the cave not here, but i guess that is a good thing as well. Also Tomas could you take this with you as well. I figure if Dracul and Arch went to that cave for something it have to do with Juna, Axle and Mekarth in some way, so it best if you take our lord and lord Juna battle gear with you and hold onto it until you see them out there." She asked the pymge that was in charge of the 50 unit squad. He said something as one of the human gather the gear, and seemed to be careful with the sword wrapped in cloth. "I'll make sure they get it." Tomas said back. Verona nod her head back as she left back to her duty of gathering supply and ration for the people still in the castle.

"Hey Eitri you have a image of clearing that is close by?" Tomas asked Eitri.

((Red simple putting this out because it would be useful to have 50 more people for the dragon to train with. Also will post the others next time, when ever that is. Life have not been good fourtian to me so far, but i'm still trying to keep on going. I will try and get this back down to at least 3 day delay on my replies but no promises.))

Edited by draco8967

((Sorry for the lack of posts yesterday and the day before, I was busy working on a Fire Emblem fanart and then I got distracted playing the game. I guess me and Draco are in the same boat in terms of game distraction, but he's the one with life problems. So anyway, Esko has given me permission to use his characters, since he's unsure about whether to rejoin the RP or not. In response to this post made by Tron, I'm going to have Succino's post take place in the past before Rina and Raven meets Flamanti & friends.))

Past

Succino's eyes lit from a happy surprise. It was a miracle to hear that this many dragons of his clan had survived. It looks like the Eternal Wind clan will live after all. The dragon telepathically replied, 'I'm flying around the desert, far away from home. What about you?' He imagined that Rina and the others were back at their destroyed village. It would take a week and a day for him to get back there.

-------------------------------------------

Present

The halfling didn't need to say a word as the longhorn could tell by his body movements that he was ready to fight. Then the man created a large cloud of dust that hard to see through as well as smell anyone's scent. The same dust also stung the longhorn's eyes as if they were pelted by sand. That he had to blink and let the eyes slightly wet themselves to shield against the dust. After the halfling's word, he struck first and slashed the dragon full length of the right side. The longhorn let out a pained grunt and blew fire at where he heard the man, hoping to get him in his flames.

--------------------------------------------------

As soon as she spat out the last gush, the same water ball hit the dragoness again and recaptured her. The ball flew fast into a rocky wall, where it crashed along with Atlas, who felt the slam against her back. Her spine ached from the blow as she fell back onto the ground. Atlas glared up at Eve, wanting retribution against her for that attack. The magi teleported behind the zombie and cast light lasers at her.

-----------------------------------------------

Just then, he heard someone talking to him telepathically, 'Aeolus, this is Eitri. I'm not sure if you've heard this already, but my village has just been attacked by-'

The leader decided to save his subordinate the story by replying, 'Yes, Eitri. I've already heard about it. Uvanis told me everything from Dracul's assault to yours and the hatchling's capture.'

'Alright then,' replied the night magi. 'So anyway, after the prisoners and I were taken to Shadow Wind, a human, who served Axle, rescued me from the enemy and told me that Dracul's going to kill the rest of the villagers.'

'And I was alerted of that, too,' said Aeolus. Then he told Eitri how the problem was handled and that they got Arch to deal with next. That was when the night magi had gone quiet. The horde leader imagined that he must be sighing in despair. He can easily sympathize with that as he would be just as unhappy or worse if his clan went through the same situation.

Eitri sighed unhappily, 'Bummer, so we can't do anything to the lords or we're all dead. That's terrible.' Then his voice lit a bit in relief as he continued, 'But at least you were able to save my people from one of them. I just hope we can all stay alive through this.'

Aeolus replied, 'I hope so too, Eitri. It's really hard trying to figure out how we can keep your people safe for a long time. Dracul and his croonies can pull out any unimaginable trick at anytime.'

'Which is why we need to end this war as soon as possible. The longer we take, the more danger we and our loved ones will be in. Anyway, after we got to the her hideout, Verona, that human, gave me rescue squad for me to save everyone with, but I figured we could use more dragons. That's why I contacted you, to see if you would spare us some of your soldiers.'

Even though, the horde hasn't received the training, Aeolus figured the squad's knowledge of the city's layout would prove beneficial for the horde. 'I will be glad to assist you. But first, tell me what kinds of soldiers your squadron has and how this rescue will go, and I'll send the right dragons over.'

'Okay, I will,' said Eitri.

---------------------------------------------------------

After reporting to Aeolus, Eitri looked at his squad to see what breeds the dragons were and what weapons the humans had. After checking everyone out, the night magi reported the information to his leader. Aeolus said, 'Sounds like the squad is being used for fighting. That makes them the perfect distraction while our magis and pygmies sneak in to rescue the captives. I'll get a few select dragons for this mission, you and the squad stay there until they arrive.'

The night magi replied, 'Yes, Aeolus.' Then he quickly remembered something very important that he needed to tell right now before it's too late. 'Oh Aeolus, there's something I need to tell you.'

'What is it?' the horde leader asked.

Eitri answered, 'There was this man in blue armor, but he wasn't really human. He was a dragon lord in disguise. I think he has this ability to know where everyone is or something like that. That was how Dracul and Arch knew where the cave was when they came to us.'

'So that explains how that one human came to us this morning.'

Not knowing what his leader was talking about, Eitri asked, 'One human?'

Aeolus explained, 'He came here alone to get Juna, but left through teleportation after hurting Mekarth. But anyway, this is really bad news to us. Now Shadow Wind know where we are at anytime. They could easily get to us first before we do them and all because of that one lord with them.'

The night magi understood how dire this would be. The Vulture Horde was now in a very vulnerable position unless that blue dragon lord were to leave the enemy. 'I know. But Aeolus, I don't think that lord is a bad person. I heard he's being forced to fight alongside Dracul and Arch for some reason. Maybe they're keeping someone hostage or something.'

'So he's just a pawn then. I guess that makes our situation a tiny bit better since we can solve his problem if we knew what it is. Anyway, enough talk. Everyone's wondering why I'm silent. I need to speak with them right now. So wait for our help to arrive.'

After the telepathic bond disappeared, Eitri waited a while until a woman (or is Verona's new name Victoria?) came and was surprised to see that the squad was still here. She gave Tomas the pygmy a sword wrapped in a cloth as well as some other things and told him to give them to the sibling lords. Then Tomas asked for the image of the clearing. Eitri said to him, "Well about that, I have a horde leader who's taking care of this situation as we speak. He's gotten rid of Dracul and is taking down Arch next. So we just need to get these stuff over to Juna and Mekarth."

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ohimia flew with Garin over to Trident Mountain to help avenge Violet's death. Her eyes glared with tears still running down her face. The way the poor girl died had broken her heart. No one should ever have to be murdered, especially not that way. Rain pelted her body with its tiny drops of water splashing against the scales. The sounds of thunder boomed among the clouds as lighting flashed every now and then.

((Draco, I know you said you would post the others next time. So if you want, you can just post the others without having to reply to this comment.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

After some time, Rick came back out of the Inn and walked over to Flamanti. "The owner's going to take care of you while you stay here. He gets the whole, body on fire thing. He does ask that, if you don't mind, in exchange for what he can do for you, that you help him out with his in. Guarding it, keeping the fires in the kitchen going. Stuff that you would be very good at doing." He offered to her.

"Hm." She wasn't against this. Could be worse, obviously. And she could have a place to stay. And, bonus, she got to burn stuff and not get in trouble for it. "Sure, sounds good. Tell them to call for me or come and get me when they need anything." She settled back down, making sure she could see the entrance to the inn. Edited by Corinnycat

Rick nodded. "You'll do fine here Flamanti. Not all humans are evil. Some are just stupid." He smirked at her. "Take care." He walked off. He wanted to go check stuff out around the city some more.

((got nothing else))

((I BANISH THEE, LAZINESS, BACK TO THE DEPTHS OF MY MIND.

AND SUBSEQUENTLY I SUMMON TEH CREATIVITY AND INSPIRATION))

Past:

"Huh. So Succino is still in Solomos, it seems." thought Rina, then answered, "Well... we are actually very far away from our village... We are on another continent altogether." Having said that, Rina looked at Raven, who just rolled his eyes in suspicion that she probably said something dumb again. "Before you ask how did we got there: both of us used teleportation to get here."

"Hey, kid, it's Raven." interjected Raven with his recognizable gruff voice, finally deciding that the dark blue dragoness said enough. "I'd like to give you a piece of advice on where to go. I know you'd probably decide to go back to our now destroyed remains of the village, but we'd rather if you don't. Do not. Go back. To our village." he said with emphasis on each part of the phrase.

Present:

"By the way, Raven, why did you wait back there to talk with them?" asked Rina as soon as they entered the city. "I thought you weren't the one for talking."

"Giving them an advice on hunting, obviously." huffed Raven, doing his best to hide his lie from his clanmate.

"...Hunting?" the dragoness inquired incredulously.

"You saw that wyvern and her reaction, right? I figured I would give her an advice on how to hunt those things so she wouldn't pester us in the future about it."

"...Right." Rina shrugged, deciding to leave the topic, and instead said: "Anyway, I thought of something regarding where the remnants of our clan would live."

"Eh? And what's that?"

"Do we have to settle ourselves right in the outskirts of this city? That's the question I was asking myself." she said.

Succino was surprised to hear that his clanmates had gone to another continent while the clan was still scattered. He wanted to ask how they got there, but Rina beat it to him before he spoke a word by mentioning that they were teleported over there. Succino suspected that they must have used the clan's warping crystal to get there. Then Raven interjected and told him not to return to their village. From the way he spoke, it sounded like the black dragon was warning Succino of whatever unpleasant event was waiting for him back home. Curious as to what it is, the dragon inquired, "Huh? Why?"

Flamanti wondered what to do. Stay here? Fly off? She did not like this containment, though it was better than hoping to not light the forest around her on fire. She heard the innkeeper call her, and she walked over there. He asked her to light the hearth, and she did. After going back to her stall, she laid down again and had a nap.

(How about we both Roleplay as the innkeeper, since he is just a background person.)

((so a update on why i have not been posting. Extremely Bad writer block. And with out my plot book it even much harder to think of something. So here the fight parts, that really about it. and sorry for the delay. I have been hating my past writing and how some of them been turning out in the draft and kept on deleting them over and over again.))

The dead Lord was knocked out of the air by Atlas Light spell, leaving a large hole in her, but she never crashing the ground, as the dragon slowed it decent by a large amount with the water that have gather around her. She stood on the ground, and looked up at Atlas and seemed to about to release another spell at the dragon suddenly stopped. Spinx started to return the dragoness lord back from which she came from as now three large red circles with draconic writing in them where on the ground now as Spinx was just smiling devilishly.

The Draconic writing is followed.

Right: 'Thee who burns Earth, water and air itself, I summon Thee to my side in my time of triumph. Crisp my enemies before Thee self and leave thee earth scorch from your waken.'

Left: 'Thee who control the sky itself, rise your light pulse and slay thee enemy. Use your Pulse from the heavens and smite thee foe.'

Middle 'Thee demon that controls space and time thee self. I revive thee to follow my command and banish my enemy to thee hell and destroy their soul as thee see fit.'

(First time with old English so sorry if it bad.)

Spinx right arm was dripping blood as he said the last command word needed for his summons, and it was in Shadow wind tongue. Soon all three circles glowed bright colors. The right one glowed a bright red, the left a Bright gold, and the center one a bright Purple. Spinx laughed over the rain and yelled at Atlas. "Meet the legendary beast of dragons history. Bracer, Crea, and Bothmas. They will be your death dear. This is what you get for going against me dragon, Just Like this meat sack I now live in." He Laugh as the rain now became thick as it came down much harder. The first circle that cracked the earth was the right one as a large red dragon claw came from the ground and and dug into the ground, leaving large gashes in the earth. Fire seems to pour from that circle as the left one now cracked, but not from the ground, but from the clouds above, as a glowing gold tear drop came from the air. The third one seemed to rip open the air around, making a black rip in it wake as a black ooze like thing came seeping from the rip. The first of these dragons to appear was the gold tear drop as it turn into a golden Wyvern, as lighting circled around her like a aura, the second was the large red dragon claw as a extremely large dragon shatter the earth as rocks and dirt is sent into the air, steam came from the dragon back as flames danced over his scales. The last was very deep dark purple drake with eyes as black as the night sky. Spinx Picked up his sword and pointed it at Atlas.

"Kill her." Spinx said. The first one to react to it was the drake as it slashed at the air, sending a large dark like claw at her, leaving behind it what seemed to be a rip in the air, leaving a void in it wake. Purple Lighting came from it.

The second one was the large Red dragon as a very large fireball gather in front of it as it launched it at Atlas as scary speeds.

The final one seemed to not really do anything until the rain started to increase in it down pour as well as the lighting strike seemed to increase until a lighting struck the ground near Atlas, but it did not disappear at all, but more seemed to gather around and do the same thing.

==================================================================================

Arch got hit in the side by the flames, as it burnt his right wing. he growled in pain from it as he sent his pike hook downwards towards the dragon foot.

====================================================================================

((This will remain hidden from everyone but red. so check you inbox here soon Red for what story this had to explain. It got to do with Tris and the hearth wrenching story. Not fully done with it, but it will be here soon. I promise in like two days top.))

Axle and the drake had plenty of time to talk as they sat under a fallen over tree to keep some what dry.

===================================================================================

((It was a spell check error, and the fact I was not paying attention either.))

The group cringed at the names Dracul and Arch, that much they could understand, but one of the Stone dragons step out from the group and came up to Eitri. "Tell me where Arch is at currently." The stone dragon said, sounding more like a demand than a request. Verona snapped at him about what seemed to stepping out of line, and he simple snapped back at her. She did not seemed to be taken back at all by this, but she did punch the dragon in the nose and hard. The dragon pulled his head back from her a bit because of that and she simple just snared at him, but this time so Eitri could hear. "Zero, revenge will get you no where. Even if you do go after Arch what than, you simple just going to fight him to the death and lose? Is that your whole plan, hm. I won't stop you from doing it, but your on your own. I swear that dragons like you will just get themselves killed because of their pride and are blinded by revenge." She snapped at him and turn to walk away, but not before she caught what Zero had to say. "Ya, and humans like you are the ones who enslaved dragons and coward behind your armor tanks and machine guns." Zero said, and almost like on a que, the whole squad and whoever was around moved away from Zero and Verona. Verona spun back around and walked right up to Zero, and even though Zero was twice as big as her, something about her was scaring everyone around her by what Zero said. Her and Zero where locked eyes for a few seconds and soon the silence was broken by her.

"Do not compare me to those apes of a being I am category with. And if you are really ready to go ahead and get your self kill, Fine. Here where he at-" As she Describes the location perfectly"-Now go do what ever you are going to do and go get yourself killed. See if I care." She snapped at him, but deep in her voice, she sound almost like she did not want the dragon to go, almost like she was scared for his life. She spun and stormed off and rather quickly as well, as zero walked away as well in the opposed direction.

Edited by draco8967

With her opponent now on the ground, Atlas was prepared to cast another spell, but then Spinx dismissed Eve. The necromancer was now about to summon three other zombies. Atlas noticed the draconic writing on these summon circles and read them to see that three magical zombies were about to be summoned. The circles glowed brightly in different colors before two dragons and a drake appeared. The magi was surprised to see that Spinx had gotten a hold of these famous figures from the past. Looking at these beings, Atlas knew the grim situation she was in and murmured, "Oh hell no!" The red dragon was much larger than she imagined from the tales she heard. He was practically a giant and his size looked like it would intimidate anyone smaller than him. Atlas never fought dragons of this size before, but she knew that he was going to be much physically stronger because of his mass. Bothmas the drake was also going to be a big problem as he was known to make his enemies more aggressive and then use his soul purity spell to annihilate anyone who was aggressive. Atlas, being that type of dragon, needed to be really careful around the drake or she will be dead.

Spinx ordered his special zombies to attack. Atlas managed to dodge the claw, but the purple lightning struck her. The magi let out a pained roar before she was hit by a huge fireball and knocked down to the ground, where she hit her underside and chin hard. The rain put out the flames on her back quickly, but the burns would remain until she got them healed later. Then the rain suddenly started to get harder, making the raindrop start to feel like a waterfall was pouring down on Atlas. Then a lightning bolt struck the ground in front of her. The magi turned her head away for a bit as if she was trying to avoid getting hurt. Then more lightning bolts struck around her as it they were trying to keep her trapped in its electric circle. Atlas didn't want to wait and stick around for something bad to follow up, so she teleported away from the lightning. She decided to stick to fighting on ground as flying in this kind of weather was tough on her wings. The dragoness looked around for the purple drake and cast some light lasers at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The longhorn roared out loud from having his foot stabbed and pierced through. He retaliated by lunging his head down at the halfling and trying to bite down onto him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

((Okay, I'll wait for it until it's done.))

After the group cringed, one of the stone dragons wanted to know where Arch is. Eitri was about to answer, when Verona and the stone dragon got into an argument, in which the woman's fist managed to hurt him despite his extremely hard scales. Now Eitri was able to hear them more clearly. It turns out this conversation was about Zero wanting to get revenge on Arch. Verona berated the stone dragon about his arrogance, while he in turn retorted about humanity's cowardice. Then the woman told him not to compare her with the other "apes". She decided to let Zero go and fight Arch, but apparently her tone seem to hint that she didn't want him to risk his own life over nothing. Eitri just stood their in silence as he watched the two go separate ways. The night magi contacted Zero telepathically and said, 'Zero, I'll tell you where Arch is. But you have to promise me that you, me and my fellow soldiers will work together to take him. I believe having numbers will be an advantage to us.'

After having his rescue Aeolus looked over to Kekul and said to him, "Kekul, I have another assignment for you." The magma magi looked at him, awaiting to hear what his leader had to say. The disaster told him, "I just got in contact with Eitri. One of Axle's followers rescued him and now he's over at their hideout where he's given a squad of dragons and humans to rescue the villagers and Atlas's nieces."

Doubloon insisted to the horde leader, "What about my village, Aeolus? I'm happy that I'm getting a few of my people back, but lives are at stake back there and that's more important than the prisoners."

"I know, Doubloon," replied Aeolus. "And I think I've finally got an idea on where to send them." He just thought of a place where another group of soldiers will be able to protect them without getting the horde involved.

The village chief asked, "Really where?"

The disaster answered, "We will be sending them off to the city of Windfall. They have warrior dragons there who can fight and protect. Your people will be safe there." Should the crooks from Shadow Wind come for them, some fighting could cost the lives of not only the Aquarians, but also humans as well. It was a good tactic in eliminating enemies from both sides, or rather three if the humans didn't appreciate the egalitarian system.

Doubloon looked glad as he said, "Thank you, Aeolus. You have once again saved us all. I think our village would make you the next chief should anything happen to me someday."

Aeolus replied, "I feel honored if that were to happen someday, but I would have to turn that down as I have recently found my clan."

The village chief asked, "Oh, is that so?"

Bam nodded and confirmed, "Yep! And Aeolus is the chief now. He fought his cousin to earn that title fair and square."

Doubloon smiled at the disaster and said, "Wow, congratulations!"

Aeolus said, "Thanks chief, but enough talking. We need to get to saving your village now." He looked to Kekul and the spring dragons and said, "Kekul, change of plan. You and the spring dragons will go back to the village and teleport everyone over to Windfall." Through telepathy, he added, 'And be sure to tell them to not mention to anyone in Windfall that the Vulture Horde sent them. Remember, the Aquarians have made themselves the enemy. They'll probably kick the villager out, thinking that they must be our spies.'

Kekul and the springs nodded as the magi said, "Got it."

The leader ordered, "Now go, save them!" With that, the team of three teleported back inside the village cave, where they captured Dracul.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((quick question red, are we still waiting till everyones on the same time-frame before we resume Minerva and Ronan? I ask cause the next reply is yours. if we're still waiting that's fine, I was just curious.))

Rick did some more exploring of the city. His curiosity was everywhere. His caution was more so. He had to keep on alert just incase someone tries to give him a hard time. His hand was constantly holding the sheath of his sword.

Past

"Long story short: it's now occupied by a group of dragons called "Vulture Horde", and they are hellbent on killing every single human in this world, and anyone else who tries to protect them. And it just so happens that our 'genius' Rina decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and declare that she and the Horde are enemies." told Raven. "Will that suffice for an explanation?"

Present

"Eh? Why you suddenly think of that now? It's not because of humans...?" Raven raised his eyebrows.

"Not just that." Rina sighed. "I'm wondering if we would bring more trouble than it's worth, and--"

"Wait, are you talking about us being enemies to those guys back on Solomos?" the black dragon rolled his eyes. "Really, Rina, I thought you would be more wise than that. Look at those dragons!" he gestured towards two guard dragons, chatting with each other while keeping their eyes open in case of trouble. "I'm pretty sure dragons and humans living together will more than irk the Horde. And since you already found the job, I don't think it would be a problem for us.

Raven paused for a while, but then quickly added: "Not to mention I am tired of living in a cave."

"Don't tell me that you don't miss your home?" inquired the dark-blue dragoness.

"I never said that!" snapped Raven. Deciding not to continue the topic, Rina simply shrugged. And then said:

"We're here."

The duo was standing in front of a fairly large stone house, with a sign at the doors that said "Marcus's Butchery", and right next to it was another sign that listed whatever was on sale. It also had a backyard, where various cattle from cows to pigs were. The house actually had three entrances: for humans and smaller dragons, for large dragons and the back door for employees. Rina's destination was the employee entrance. Gesturing to Raven, she headed towards that door. And as soon as she opened it...

"AHA! Gotcha, you... uh..." The booming voice of a stout human echoed through the room, as he ran to the door with a triumphant look on his face, but then changed into that of confusion, and then the mix of disappointment and apologetic regret. "...Oh. Ahem, sorry. Thought you were someone else." he added sheepishly. "Welcome back, Rina and... your friend, I suppose?"

"Name's Raven."

"Ah, good. Nice to meet you. Now, come in! I need to ask you both something very important, and I mean, VERY important!"

The duo exchanged glances with each other, confused as to what happened, before following the butcher inside.

Succino frowned grimly after hearing the news. He replied, "Oh yes, but this is bad. I mean that was our home they just took over and I don't know if we'll ever get it back. How did this happen? Where are we going to live now?" He knew that the horde will probably kill him on sight if he went home. Succino also disagreed with their genocide plan as the horde would be no better than their oppressors if they do this.

Past

"Well, I'll have to admit: at first I thought they were pretty decent. Friends all together, sparring and all that. And then I hear that they are hiding their true intentions." said Raven. Then Rina decided to take the lead of talking and said:

"There is one place where you need to head toward, but it's a long distance. You need to get to the Rudvich - it's a continent north of Solomos. Both I and Raven teleported there by various means, and I don't know about the rest. So you probably need to find a way to teleport there. Once you are on Rudvich - head to the city of Windfall - it's a place where dragons and humans can live together without hatred towards each other... at least, that's what I'm told, but I didn't see those kind of feuds appearing there too often. I am well aware that the distance between your current location and Windfall is enormous, but if we need to have a chance of restoring the Eternal Wind, we need every member we can get. And another thing: keep your guard up, Succino. We mostly don't even know what is it like outside of the clan, so who knows what might happen. Sorry for cutting the conversation short, but we are really not used to this telepathy thing. Good luck." with that, Rina ended the telepathic contact and clutched her head in pain.

Present

A minute later the deers were hanged on hooks for later dressing and cutting, and Rina and Raven were sitting in front of Marcus, as he spoke:

"So, here is my question: have you seen a wyvern with burning mane?"

Rina and Raven exchanged glances, both knowing who the human meant.

"Does he mean... the dark-blue said telepathically to the black dragon.

"Yes, he does. he replied. Both looked at the butcher and Rina decided to ask:

"Why are you looking for that particular wyvern, anyway?"

"Oh, I'll tell you why: that sneaky thief took one of them prized pigs, that's that he did! ...She, uh whatever!" The butcher went on to rant about his pigs, while the duo exchanged glances again. "Spent so much time taking care of them, would be some amazing meat that city folks can enjoy, but of COURSE someone swoops in and BAM!" he slammed his hands together for emphasis, "One less to count! Now, back to my question: have you seen that wyvern?" Marcus asked, expectingly looking either at Rina or Raven. They both looked at each other, before the dragoness finally said, trying her best to make the lie sound like the truth:

"...Uh, no. We haven't seen a wyvern. Not with the burning mane, at least."

Marcus sighed in visible disappointment, the lie being unnoticed. "Blast it... Well, at least you brought them fine deers here... Alright, that's it for today, Rina, I'll deal with the rest. And do me a favor: if you find the wyvern I was talking about, please tell me, aight?"

"Sure."

"Great! I knew I could count on you. Now, one moment please..." Marcus stood up and walked towards his chest that sat in the corner. Fumbling with the locks for a while, he finally opened it and began searching for something. "...Where was that thing... Ah, here!" he pulled out a small purse, which he then handed to the dragoness. "Here is your payment for today. Again, those are some fine deers you brought. Thank you... both for help! Now, off you go, please? I have a job to do."

Rina nodded, and both dragons left the butchery, while the human, still muttering about the thief, went to get the meat cleaver.

((Aaaand only now I remembered that I forgot to add a thing. Corinny, if you want me to change the situation, I'll do that))

Edited by TheTron852

'Okay, I'll try to get there,' Succino replied before the telepathy ended. With no place to live in Solomos, the Eternal Wind clan must move to Rudvich, where the city of Windfall is. But the question was how to get there. Succino didn't know any magi dragons personally and he didn't have a teleport stone that he could use. The only way that he could get there was by walking and flying all the way there to the continent. He would have to get to the northern edge of Solomos, go to the Island of Clamartion, and then when he got to Rudvich, he would try to find out where the heck Windfall is. There was no doubt that the journey would be long and tiresome, but he do need to try to find Rina and Raven. Succino could only hope that he would encounter someone, anyone, helpful who would get him to Windfall quicker. The dragon began his journey under the hot scorching sun to Windfall.

((Next post with Succino will take place in the present.))

((I forgot to ask permission from you if we can assume that the pig Flamanti stole was from the butchery Rina was working at. That's basically what my RP post says ^^'

Like I said before, I can change the contents if you want))