picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

Both dragons walked away from the butchery in silence. Then, after they reached sufficient enough distance, Raven began: "So, should we go and look for that wyvern?"

"...No. Not yet, at least." responded Rina, opening the bag and proceeding to count the money. "For now we should focus on our original goal."

"You do realize that it might take forever for us to find someone who can set us up with places to live?" the black dragon grumbled. "Might as well go find a large cave and settle there..."

Suddenly Raven turned and looked around for some unknown reason.

"What's wrong?" inquired Rina, confused.

"...Nothing. Just got a weird feeling." he replied after a short pause. "Let's go, we're already wasting time just by standing here."

Rina looked at the black dragon as he continued walking. She hummed, and followed him, deciding to take a note of this.

The woman look up at kathia but not making eye contact. She looked back at Azera and kind of sighed before she got up from the ground. "To be honest with you I still don't know what I am. All I know is it link to him, and I only figure that out recently when my form change on it own, and some of my memory came back. The only thing I remember is what connects us is called a soul bound spell. I don't know when it was done, or who casted it on us. All I know is that our fate are link and our lives chain together, where if one parish so does the other." she said as she start to walk past Kathia. "I entrust his well being in your hand, but I will keep watch." She said as she found a near by tree and went up inside it.

=========================================================================

Axle vision was blurry as during the time Atlas left to get help, but he still had a mission to do, as he made his way to the mountain base. When Atlas came back with the medic from the dragon village he was climbing up the mountain in his human form and was about 50ft already up the mountain. Hand over hand, he climbed the wet mountain. As he climbed his breathing became shallower, pushing him to the break of passing out and rising his changes of falling.

((Next post, I will do Eitri.))

Kathia watched the woman leave and go inside a tree. She looked back to Azera, who was now lying on the ground. The halfling did say that their souls were linked together and that they literally can't live without the other. So if Azera dies, then so does the halfling and vice versa. Kathia's goal was to kill all dragons, but can she really take the life of someone she didn't know what she truly was? The girl would have to ask Azera everything about the woman who saved him, but only once he was awake. Kathia lifted the man up and carried him on her back like she did when she was taking him to the girl-now-halfling earlier. She made her way to her tent where she would let him rest at for the time being. She noticed the camp seemed to be devoid of life outdoors, and that was because the people had to shut themselves in their tents from the heavy rainstorm. The girl thought that she was the only one out here until she heard someone calling to her, "Kathia? Is that you?"

The girl looked up and found a guard who was at the now completely-built watchtower. Remembering the plan she had to make herself look strong, Kathia put up a triumphant face and said, "Yep! I'm back in one piece."

The guard smiled and said, "That's great! We should tell everybody the good news once the rain stops." Then he looked to Azera and asked, "Who's this you got on your back?"

Kathia answered, "That's Azera. He's hurt and I need to take him over to my tent to heal. So no time to stop and talk. He's needs help now."

The guard replied, "Okay, I understand. I hope he gets better soon." With the conversation over, Kathia resumed her path to her tent until she finally made it there. She unzipped the tent and went inside. The girl placed Azera on top of her sleeping bag and began to use her healing magic on his chest wound first before fixing the other wounds.

---------------------------------------------

"Not much," Ohimia answered. "The man who helped us out suddenly disappeared on us. We don't know where he went."

"I see," said Atlas as she could find no trace of the swordsman.

Hewey looked around for the white dragon, or at least his human form, but didn't see him anywhere. He asked, "So where's Axle?"

Ohimia looked to where Axle was as she answered, "He's right over-" She stopped talking when she found to her surprise an empty spot instead. Axle, like the swordsman, had disappeared as well. "Huh?! That can't be! He's right her a few seconds ago." How did an injured man disappear like that fast was very puzzling to the lumina.

Atlas looked around for her friend in worry, but he was nowhere in sight. "Damn it, he must have left without us. I don't think he could have gone too far. Let's go look for him." The dragons went to search for Axle.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((Hey all. Just letting you know that I still exist, and I plan to write up a post within the week. It's been pretty busy over here, but rest assured that I plan on making my triumphant return.))

((Than let the shadow wind section begin))

Axle continue his climb, hand over hand, till he grabbed a lose rock losing his grip from one hand as he swung for a bit, slamming into his side with his broken ribs as he caught up more blood. His grip with his other hand started to slip as the surfaces started to get wet. He quickly looked and saw a ledge just a short distance from him he could make. He placed both his hands on the small grip he had and with everything he had left jumped to the ledge. He quickly pulled out his dagger and stabbed it into the rock as he was quite not able to jump there, almost slamming into the face of the ledge, but he manage to brace the blow with his legs and he started to pull himself on the ledge. He slide down the wall that brace him as he sat on the platform as he try to caught his breath. He moved his hand across the wall when he went to sat down and brushed against something else than a rock. He looked at it and saw an engraved marked in a tongue he was familiar with. His native tongue he have grown up with. He pulled out the triangle object his father gave him before he left the city. it was a perfect fit, but it was not turning and Axle could not figure out way, than he saw in the center was a slit, almost like a dagger. He grabbed his father dagger and inserted and turn, hearing the clicking of gears moving. He pulled the dagger out of the wall as it split open. What it open was a small Armory that had legendary weapon from shadow wind, weapons his father haves keep hidden from the public. There was a pillar in the center with a book and a folded up note, a armor set and a weapon on it own rack. He walked up to the pillar where the book and the note were at and picked up the note and started to open it when he heard someone laugh behind him, and his skin crawled at the laugh, that of Dracul.

From the outside of this room Axle haves open from the mid section of the mountain, a large Explosion happen, and the Dark energy of Dracul's spells could be felt as smoked filled the air. The person who came out of the smoke was Axle, he was holding a book and a folded up piece of paper near his chest, but in front of him was a large tower shield that was made out of a pure white metal with a black trim on it. His eyes though carried fear as he saw the next attack coming from the smoke, as a large Black Ball was launch at him, and the ball looked like it was being compressed down in size. Axle blocked it with the large tower shield, but sent Axle soaring though the air. Axle held on the shield blocking the ball as it sent him flying, as it started to grow in size. Axle know what was about to happen when it hit it max distance, and when it did another Large explosion happen that could be heard over 2 miles away as Axle have flown more than a mile and a half before it exploded.

Axle fell from the sky to the ground, crashing into a small pond. Axle floated there for a second before washed up on a shore. He was no longer responsive as blood pooled around him from under the shield. The side of his face had a scorch mark on it, as his arm he used to hold onto the shield not just broke, but ripped open a nasty gash. His shirt he wore that was already partly torn, was gone, and his black mid length hair lost all color in it, turning into a white pale color.

((Three things before you ask. One why a pond, well I like ponds. Two, why at the moment for Dracul to show up and attack Axle? Simple, Axle open up what Dracul could not find, once Axle purpose was done for Dracul, there was no use for Axle to live anymore according to Dracul. Three, Is Axle Now officially Dead, Well no, but he not going to be used for a while, I need to start working on Akili, Juna and Mekarth Story. When ever you start with shadow Wind part I'll Jump in Red.))

((@Severin: Okay and when you make your next post, I'll have a new character to interact with you. I just need to have him approved first.

@Draco: I shall post this part now.))

Eitri led the rescue squad over to where he was almost turned into a slave after his capture. They hid in safe places to spy on the guards and observe their movements as they plan out a perfect time to either sneak by or fight.

--------------------------------------------------

Kekul's team had returned to Aeolus, unharmed and in perfect condition. The magi reported in good spirits, "Aeolus, our job went well. Everybody's sent to Windfall and we never had to fight Arch either."

The horde leader was amazed that the mission went this perfectly well, but he was curious and confused as to why the team never got into a confrontation with Arch. He praised them, "Well done, you three. I congratulate you for a fine success." Then he asked, "But why didn't Arch try to stop you?" This was rather odd for a foe who attacked the village to capture some slaves and then finish off the rest.

Kekul shook his head and answered, "We don't know. We never saw him when I was going around teleporting dragons away."

Bam tilted his head puzzled and said, "Huh, that's odd. I wonder why he didn't stick around."

Doubloon said, "I'm wondering that, too. But regardless, I'm glad my people are safe. They were all really lucky this time."

"Seems so," agreed Aeolus.

-----------------------------------------------------

The dragons had split up to find Axle in different parts of the mountain. Ohimia went to the east and Hewey went to the west. Atlas turned back into a dragon and climbed up the mountain, hoping to use the heights to elevate her sights and spot out Axle easily. The rain made it impossible to track down his scent as the water and moist air would wash it away, so sight was the only way to find him. The magi had her eyes nearly shut to keep the raindrops from pelting her eyes. But adapting to what narrow vision she had, she did okay in her climbing. Just then, an explosion was heard from a distance, followed by black smoke rising from somewhere. Atlas looked at it and thought, 'What the heck was that?' She wondered if she should abandon her search for a bit and check it out. But she decided against it as finding Axle was more important. After she got to a cliff, the magi looked around at the place below her to see if she could spot her friend. She found Ohimia walking towards a shirtless human lying in a pond.

Ohimia found a white-haired man, who looked badly injured, lying in his own pool of blood on the shore of the pond. "Garin, look!" she said to her halfling friend.

How long had he stood there? It felt like an eternity on this erie, the scorched ruins of his home slowly crumbling away into the wind, a forgotten memory of the Golden Age of man. It sounded like an ancient era, a time long past when Mankind ruled as gods, reigning from on high over this realm.

It seemed absurd that humanity had died mere weeks ago, ground into the ashes of their once-great civilization by the talons of the beasts they had slaved to their ambition. Beasts. That was the only word for the drakes, ravening rampagers that had devoured both his people’s future and their past, incinerating centuries of progress in a single day of destruction.

But he could stand here no longer, bemoaning the past. The lizards that had annihilated his people still dared to darken the land beneath them with their wings, and he was sworn to see them plummet to the earth they had scorned.

He threw an armoured leg over the side of Thaddeus, wincing in pain as his wounds reacted to the movement, an agonizing reminder of what torments the beasts could inflict upon their presumed prey. The sword at his side served as an apt assurance that he was by no means the tyrants’ next treat, one more mortal morsel to be shoved into their fire and fangs.

With a scrabble of claws on scorched concrete, Thaddeus lifted off at the urging of Severin’s heels, leaping from the flame-ravaged remnants of his family, and plunging towards the skeleton-strewn streets beneath, many of the remains missing limbs, presumably now resting in a Dragon’s gullet. Blown-out windows streaked past, each shattered portal granting brief views of the violent vistas inside. The charcoal-like remains of a family, huddled together even in death, chunks of carbonized flesh removed by the predatory pestilence that plagued this world. A corpse with a slit throat, the knife that ended his life still clutched in their hand, a pistol upon the table discarded, useless now that the very fabric of reality had rejected technology.

He forced his eyes shut as the wind whipped around him, unwilling to stare into the charnel house that was once his home. The wyvern spread their wings beneath him, the momentum turning their meteoric descent into a triumphant ascension, their lithe, spined body slicing through the atmosphere. There was nothing left to do for the dead but avenge them.

The arcane markings upon his faceless helm burned, cerulean flame etching runes along the shining surface as he surveyed the ruins of the Capital from above. Overturned automobiles littered the death-choked streets, the burnt husks serving to obscure the mingled ashes of the fallen. Perhaps it was poetic, in a way. The classes and castes devised by Mankind struck down, kings and beggars now intertwined in their immolation.

More pragmatically however, thousands lay dead beneath him. Mothers, fathers, sisters and sons. Thaddeus slowly glided down to the roof of a blackened structure across from the charred ruins of the great library, Haniyas’ greatest center of learning and knowledge. Now, singed pages fluttered through the wind, the gutted remains of Mankind’s collective knowledge left unguarded and exposed to the elements. He wasn’t sure what he expected. All that the Lizards knew of science, they saw it in the form of the technology used to keep them contained. Electrified barriers, shock-staves, sedatives, firearms. Everything they hated and feared had been annihilated in the apocalypse they had created.

He sighed, rubbing his temples through the steel of his helmet.

He’d give them a reason to wish for those implements of imprisonment back, carving his name into their racial memory in a crusade of fire and blood, and dragging their damned race into the abyss of extinction with him.

His mount took off once more, madly flapping their wings to keep the pair aloft as they sought a new horizon.

But first, lunch.

He brought the dagger down onto the thin tin of the can, the narrow blade carving open the container and laying the syrup-soaked beans inside bare. The Drakeslayer pressed the ragged edge to his lips, the baked beans a welcome relief to the growl in his stomach. Before The End, it was a point of pride to hunt for himself, stocking venison and fowl within the larders of the Lodge. The ceaseless appetites of the airborne abominations had ceased such a practice, scouring the once-plentiful forests of all life.

He grunted as he threw the emptied tin against the wall of the ransacked store, watching as it skittered away into the shadows.

Damn the Dragons. He had lived an idyllic life. Care for the lodge. Care for the Wyverns. Prepare the hunt. He was the youngest son, there were no titles left for him, almost every scrap already given to his Elders. But at least he had purpose, respect, a place in this world.

He stumbled to his feet, wiping the dripping syrup clinging to his rough beard off with the back of his gauntleted hand as he sought out his helmet. He wrapped his fingers around its base as he sought out his wallet, placing several bills on a rubble-strew counter as he hefted the can-filled sack upon his back. The Georgian honour would be upheld, even in these troubled times.

The Last George tossed the supplies onto the back of his steed, leaping onto the familiar grooves of his seat shortly afterwards. Claws scraped against the street as Thaddeus built up speed, wings flapping madly as they struggled to achieve the flight that came so easily to Dragons. His hands clenched around the reins as his mount crushed the remains of a car beneath their feet, launching themselves into the air, and beginning the long flight home.

Garin approached the shirtless human, unsure as to how much longer the man would survive.He took a few steps towards the puddle, his feet squelching in the wet ground. The rain still continued its onslaught, sending rain pouring over the scenery.

Garin watched the blood seep out of the man and knew he needed to act quickly.

"He's not looking very good," he said. "This might hurt him a bit, but I'm going to try cautaurizing the wound."

Garin sucked in a few deep breaths, the rain still pounding against his body. He took the shield off of the man's body and created two small flames floating above his thumb and forefinger of his right hand, then pinched together the skin on either side of the wound, allowing the skin to meld together. He then slid his fingers across the rest of the large gash, sealing it and stopping the blood flow.

"That should buy him some time, but we still need a proper healer."

((I'm waiting for my new character to get approved, Severin. I'll reply to you soon.))

Ohimia watched as her friend cauterized the wound. After he was done, the lumina said, "I say we take him over to that dragon that Atlas brought over." She picked up the man with her mouth and put him on her back to carry. Atlas flew down towards the two to get a closer look at the white-haired man they were aiding. Ohimia looked at her and said, "Oh Atlas, I was just about to ask you to teleport us over to that dragon you brought here to help." Showing the man on her back and looking over to him, she continued, "You see? We found this human lying hurt on the--"

"Yes, I saw," Atlas interrupted before the lumina can say more of what the magi's already seen. As she approached the lumina, she said, "I'm just here to good look at him and see if he's safe to left live."

Ohimia looked at Atlas and questioned, "Safe to let live?"

The magi replied, "Yeah, because you know. Some humans are hunters who won't hesitate to attack us without a second thought." She observed the human's appearance and clothes to see if he had any weapons. What she saw had surprised her. The man had the same exact weapons as Axle and also the same exact face. "Axle?" she asked in shock. Her friend looked like he had gotten attacked again and for some reason, his hair color had turned white. What the heck just happened while she was gone and the others weren't looking?

((Sorry for the long wait, Severin. I was working on a giftstory for a former RPer. Anyway, here is my new character's bio:

Username: Red Dragonette

Name: Yamato Fujimoto

Appearance: A southeast asian-looking man with black hair, almond-shaped black eyes and really light brown skin. He wears a black office suit & pants with a white dress shirt and a striped blue necktie. But these clothes are dirty due to having been wandering the woods for days without a proper shelter. His dress shoes are brown and just as dirty as the rest of his clothes.

Personality: A paranoid man who has to watch after himself at all times just in case danger like wild animals, robbers, or his greatest fear, dragons attack. Although armed with a knife to defend himself with, he can freeze nervously and hesitate to attack, unless he's about to get hit. He might get braver if he learns to face his fears like a warrior.

Weapons: A hunting knife, that was the only thing he could find and grab during his escape.

Opinion of dragons: He's very much afraid of them, due to the traumatic attack from a dragon during the Spell that nearly took his life.

Likes: Green tea, games that involve the use of the mind and intellect, and more will be revealed I think.

Dislikes: Dragons, dying, disease-causing parasites, his annoying grandmother (if she makes an appearance), and more will be revealed I think.

Time to make his first appearance.))

28-year-old Yamato Fujimoto, one of the many survivors of the dragons rebellion, was walking through the streets of the destroyed city, looking for any place that held food inside, such as restaurants or grocery stores. His hair and almond-shaped eyes were black and his skin was really light brown in color. He wore a black office suit & pants with a white dress shirt and a striped blue necktie. But these clothes are dirty due to having been wandering the woods for days without a proper shelter. His dress shoes are brown and just as dirty as the rest of his clothes. The whole place was devoid of people, who have all gone into hiding in the wilderness from these scaly abominations that had once been slaves. The man, whose occupation was once that of an office drone, now reduced to a homeless scavenger, had found no one since he came here hungry looking to fill his stomach. Many of the places he had found so far was devoid of the consumable supplies he needed, raided by other survivors like him who needed to feed themselves. Yamato would be lucky if he could find even a tiny morsel of food. He just have to keep on try and hope that he would get what he was looking for.

Just then, he saw a wyvern flying up in the sky. Yamato's heart skipped a beat and his nerves went cold with fear. "Oh $#17!" he cursed. Dragons were the number 1 things on his list to be afraid of. He had almost died in an incident involving one of these creatures during the rebellion. Since then, he had been really paranoid of them and the first thing he would do in encounters with these creatures was to run away. Even though he was armed with a knife that he picked up during the rebellion to defend himself, Yamato was no fool to attempt to fight a dragon with a flimsy weapon such as that. The creature would surely overpower him in less than a second. The man ran away like he always did and tried to get away from the wyvern.

------------------------------------------------

Ohimia looked at the magi in surprise as she asked, "Wait, that man is Axle? But his hair is white."

"I know," said Atlas. "But take a closer look at him, he's got the same stuff and face as him."

The lumina turned her head around to the unconscious man and saw the same things that the other dragoness was seeing. "Hey, you're right," she said. Then she asked, "But how did all this happen to him?"

Atlas shook her head and said, "I have no idea, but we better take him over to Hewey fast!" Then she teleported everyone over to the healer dragon.

After they were taken to another part of the mountain, they found Hewey looking through some bushes before he raised his head up. "Whoaa!" Ohimia moaned as she felt kind of strange in a dizzy sort of way from having been teleported from one place to another in an instant.

Hewey looked behind at them and turned to face them as he said, "Atlas, did you find Axle?"

"I did," confirmed the magi. Then she got out of the way to let him see Ohimia turn to show the wounded man on her back.

The healer looked at the "man" in puzzlement as he asked, "That's Axle? It looks like he put on a new look since I last saw him."

Atlas said, "I'm telling the truth, it is him." She goaded him, "Now please hurry up and heal him."

"Alright, I'm on it," said Hewey before he took Axle off the lumina's back and begun to work on him. He ripped the chest open with his claw and exposed the lungs inside. A rib could be seen sticking through one of the lungs. Ohimia gasped in shock by what she saw, while Atlas gritted her teeth, trying to hide her horror. Hewey moved the rib out of the lung and used his healing magic to seal up the lung's hole and fix the ribs back into place. Then after that, he sealed the chest closed before looking at the magi to tell her, "There, it's done. He's all better now." Atlas smiled thankfully and Ohimia sighed in relief; the former was glad to have this dragon as one of her allies. She could always come to him whenever Axle was out of commission and she needed help. Then the healer suggested, "You know? Your friend always seems to get into trouble when I'm not around. Perhaps I should stick with you until you're done with this Trident Mountain adventure. I'm sure Aeolus wouldn't mind."

Atlas knew that having him around would be beneficial, so she decided to him into the group. She said, "Sure thing! With you around, we can keep on going without any more trouble slowing us down."

Hewey smiled back and said, "I'm glad you're find with me." Then he looked up at the dark cloudy sky and said, "We should go find shelter now, lest we get pneumonia. There we can rest until the rain stops."

"Good idea," the magi agreed. "Everybody let's go!" Then they went to look for a place to cover themselves from the rain. They found a cave and went inside to rest for the time being.

Garin sat up against the rocky cave wall, contemplating what had just happened recently. He was quite interested in the events but didn't have much to say. He stared up at the ceiling, listening to the rain pelting down against their cave outside. He then stared at his hands. He had so much power, but he couldn't ever wield it properly. Last time he tried.... he shuddered with the thought. I just hope I'll never have to use it here, he thought. But I'm going to continue to practice and hopefully master my skills....

((Another giftstory has been uploaded and this time it's for former RPer, Cenor: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art...ory-2-627688192 ))

Ohimia saw Garin staring at his hands in thought and got curious as to why he's looking like that. She asked, "What's on your hands, Garin?"

Atlas had Axle laid against her side with her tail wrapped around him protectively. She looked him in concern; although he had been healed, she wondered if it was enough to save him. The magi thought, 'Please wake up soon, Axle. I don't want you dying on me.'

------------------------------------

Bam said, "So now that everyone's safe and sound, I guess we send you over to Windfall now?"

The chief said, "Yes, I would like to see my people again." Looking back to the horde leader, he said gratefully, "Aeolus, I thank you again for all that you have done for us. You and your horde will be forever considered heroes to us."

Aeolus replied, "I feel honored that you would keep us in history, Chief Doubloon, but it's not necessary. After all, it's our job as the Vulture Horde to help out every dragon in need."

"Thus why you'll always be welcomed in the village." Looking at the magma magi, he said to him, "I'm ready to go now, sir."

Kekul responded, "Alright then."

As the magi was getting ready to cast the spell, Doubloon looked back at the horde leader and said, "Good bye, Aeolus." Then he vanished and was warped away to Windfall.

Aeolus responded to the chief telepathically, 'Farewell Doubloon and don't tell anyone in Windfall about us or they'll kick you out.'

'Well I don't know why they would do this, but I'll trust you.'

Edited by Red Dragonette

((I'll post as soon as I can, I'm a little but burnt out from other RPs, and I'm moving soon. Just have to figure out if Severin is able to notice Yamato before plotting out the story.))

((Okay, take your time.))

Ohimia looked to Axle on Atlas's side and said, "We've been through a couple of rough times today. The fight we just fought, Axle getting hurt and..." She paused for a bit, wondering if she should bring up that one terrible event that brought them to tears. Even the lumina herself was still upset about the cold-blooded murder of Violet, despite them not knowing each other for long. Nobody deserved to have their life taken from them, especially this cruelly. Would Garin get upset if she brought up the girl's name? Ohimia decided to be vague about it, just to play it safe. She continued with a sad sigh, "Her..."

((I started Collage just a last week and been a bit busy with my collage and job some times I just forget what I wanted to post for the longest of time, Well not today thanks to this

I found.))

Axle remain motionless as his breathing was normal was for few hours till his breathing started to pick up in pace, almost like he was having a nightmare. He woke from his nightmare rather quite fast, landing his head into his own hands, as his now white hair covered the now panting human Axle. The sound of shadow wind Language was heard coming from Axle as his hair started to go back to it black tint like water flowing down a stream. He got up off the ground and put his left hand down to his side, and stared at his right hand. "Atlas can you take me to see Juna? I have some matter to discuss with her."

((That really all i got))

((Draco: College huh? I understand how time-consuming it can be. In fact all schools can be, with the classes and the homework you have to do at home, whereas work just only takes your time away from the computer. Hey since Axle's been unconscious for a few hours and the rescue mention took place between the moment when Dracul knocked Axle down and the moment he wakes up, I'll be splitting characters into different time frames. I'll be doing the past posts for the rescue team and the present posts for Atlas, Aeolus, Minerva and Yamato. Though first before I replay Aeolus again, I want to know if the rescue team will succeed or not, so that I can write for when Atlas sees her nieces or Aeolus gives her the bad news.

LordTorch: I'm back to doing Minerva's story normally, since I need to fill in for the few hours that it takes for Axle to wake up.))

Present

Minerva thought his proposal sounded beneficial and interesting. Although she wasn't much for fighting, she knew that self-defense was a good thing to have just in case she was in a situation where she can't run away from her attackers. Even punching and kicking might not do if they were physically stronger than her. So learning how to wield a weapon would help out. She accepted his offer, "Sure, I think I'd like to learn from you."

-------------------------------------------------

For the few hours, the group remained in the cave until Axle jolted up from his sleep. Atlas felt his sudden movements and she and the other dragons looked to him. Ohimia said, "Look, Axle's awake!"

The magi noticed the man panting like he just had a nightmare. She asked him out of concern, "You alright, Axle?" Then he spoke some kind of strange language as his white hair magically returned to the black color it once had been.

"Whoa!" said Ohimia, who was amazed at this spell she had never seen before.

Axle asked Atlas to take him to Juna. The magi replied, "Sure thing, but we're all going together. I'm going to introduce our new friends to Aeolus." Then she pictured the disaster dragon in her mind and teleported the whole group to where he was at.

-------------------------------------------------

Past

Once there was a clearing to get by the guards, Eitri said to his squad, "Alright Yopple, teleport us over there now!" The big cassare teleported the whole squad right past the guards and then they walked away quickly to avoid been seen as they went towards the place where they believed the villagers were being kept prisoner.

Edited by Red Dragonette

((ok. sounds good))

Ronan grinned while eating. "There's a lot to learn and I'll need to take into account your size and weight. One thing I will have you working on, is something called conditioning. You're going to be very sore a lot of the time and sometimes you may not feel like training because of that, but you have to keep pushing, but don't worry, you will get a lot of rest as well. The body cannot function properly without rest. Your muscles and bones will get much stronger over time and I'll need to see how flexible you are as well." He had to get an idea of her capabilities physically so he can figure out where to begin with her.

Teleportation again? Garin thought. This day just seems to be one non-stop ride.

Nevertheless, a bit of excitement fluttered in his chest as the strange yet familiar feeling of travelling from one place to another passed over his body and a blinding light filled his view.

Minerva understood the rigorous training she was going to be put through to be a tough fighter. She commented, "Wow, that sounds like hard work. But there's no doubt I'll get there eventually." If she were to get trained, she wondered what hers would be like, considering it seems to be different depending on the person involved. Last time she checked her height and weight, she was 5'3" tall and weighed 121 pounds. Though she might have changed since then. She would have to check with her physician on what her physique was now.

Edited by Red Dragonette