SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

It's fine, Tala. ^^

Chaos went ahead without you with Rita because she kinda had to with everything else going on.

Glas responded to Rien.

Apparently Feather replied.

Medea replied to Rakushun.

Clem asked Michiru a question.

That's all that really happened. Oh, and Liney is taking charge of the cave. At least, she's trying to.

Edited by Doctortear

Feather hasn't replied yet.

Actually, she did.

Feather opened her eyes, though she could only see a wall of brown. And a blue stripe. "MMPH" Hibiki, can you get off me please? Unfortunately, her begging was quite useless, as the Whiptail was still asleep. Ah, whatever. May as well sleep some more...

Starting on my posts~ Once I finish Rita's and Michiru's, I'll post. If I can still write, I'll go on to Hibiki's and Rien's post. If I'm still free after that, I'll write any replies and -hopefully- get to Spira's. Unfortunately for Rakuhsun, I still want to talk about something to Doc or/and Weavile whether or not I can prceed with Rakushun telling about a "prophet" since it is a major issue in the story.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Really? You have to tell us something? You can go on chat now and talk to me about it or PM what you want done.

(Also debating if I should post this form or not.... Spoilers, but I kinda want this character accepted before I'm forced to kill my other characters off for him. >.<)

Edited by Doctortear

Scratch that. Bit sudden here, but, er, goodbye all

Feel free to just do whatever with my charries. Aerix can die from poison, I think death could maybe swap people back? Alvi isn't really mine, so whatever there. Viden is unimportant to the story and has only had one interaction. Derin hasn't been used. Liney could be problematic, I don't really care who gets her

Edited by MasterWeavile898

tank post has been fired! Turns out I can't get to those other posts I mentioned due to time restraint. gotta wake up early for tomorrow to do something. why do I seem so busy when its vacation!

and censorkip.gif ;n; I need someone to do Alvi and I loved Aerix… And Lineheart I consider important. Well all 3 I consider important. Not only that its the fact that its Weavile who left. *sigh* Well at least you said something unlike others who just left w/o saying a word.

… … …*squeezes in as much posts as she can anyways* Screw sleep, I can do short posts at least.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Goodbye Weavile, good luck with life. All of our times come eventually, some sooner than others.

Although I was planning to do this only in the case of an emergency, this seems like a good time. If anyone would be interested in becoming a mod, please PM me. I will accept up to two mods, and the major requirement is that they have to have been a member of this RP for over three months. Anything else will be discussed through PM.

Theres too many friendly dragons already plus it feels so… So plain. Why not create a sort of "self purpose" for this character of yours? Something for them to fight for, to defend for, to work hard on.

I'll use my charas for example.

~~~~~~~~~~

Due to an accident while she was in her egg, Rien not only has a stub of a horn but it is also the cause for her paranoia (she was able to "hear" though sensing vibrations, but not necessarily understand what was going on.) Because of that very paranoia she struggles with interacting and believing in others as well as fighting against herself. (you as a new comer have not seen this yet due to the soul swap)

Rita was born with a condition where she can't move too quickly otherwise she will be unable to breathe- meaning if anything dire happens and she has to swim away quickly she can easily die. This will (hopefully) cause her to create a facade around others so that she can shake off the idea of dying, become vain about herself in an attempt to make her feel better about living, and/or cause her to become pessimistic about herself/about life.

Yes, Michiru is touchy feel-y and has a good heart, but exactly because she is such it was recently revealed that too much negative thoughts/energy can physically harm her (so far its only made her a bit sick). Therefore in theory her songs could be used not only to protect, but they can also harm.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You can give your chara some sort of personality that will conflict with one of the existing dragons' personality, or give them some sort of background or self belief stemming from what they see when they hatch. Or even something before they've hatched- a long distance memory (provided that your dragon has good memory and good hearing) or even something that was passed down from generations that is in the blood of that breed. It doesn't even have to be when they've hatched. You see an opportunity while RPing that dragon you can use that as a direction for there growth as a pre-teen/adult/change of views upon the world.

On another note, sorry again for not posting when I said I would. Something came up ^^; I have to do something at the moment, so hopefully its not too late for me to post when I come back (muses don't leave me now!)

Goodness, so much needs to be done to make a good character around here! And here I was thinking I was done...

Couldn't I figure something like that when I start RPing? I also don't quite understand what you mean.

This isn't the first time you're RPing is it? If it is or you're not that experienced in RPing, we could perhaps go into the chatroom and practice RPing there. If it looks like it'll take awhile I -think- we'll just accept your form for now but also continue practicing RPing outside of this RP when we can as well as giving pointers for your character as you move along. I'm not an official mod (I think thats what they do right?) so I can't accept your form right now, but hopefully that's what will happen.

EDIT: I'll be around the chat for a few minutes to one or two hours.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

A mod can accept a character form only when it has met a certain standard. I think it would be a good idea to talk to Coryn through chat to lend him help and to practice roleplaying, but it does not mean his form has been accepted yet.

indeed, I want to gauge his- … … Wait Corn is a male? ._. *used to everyone but Bacon and Weavile being female*

Anyways, I want to gauge his RP ability first through chat and see which parts of RPing he's good at/needs to improve on.

That sounds good.

If you look at his gender sign, you'll see it says male. And actually, Weavile is/was female.

Edit: Congratulations Taleena on becoming a mod!

Edited by Bacon_Strips

wait now i'm really confused. WE agile is actually a girl, not a boy? wHat? What? What? What? (excuse me while I repeat the word what a lot)

Oh, and we agile can't see this, but bye! I will miss you! That's saying a lot, I usually don't miss anyone, not even my mom. Though I do get a kind of nervous stomachache if I'm alone for some time.

And congrats Taleena!

Silver, someone's gender can change. Weavile wanted to be referred to as a female, so we accepted her wishes. Perhaps this isn't the best place to talk about it.

Also, I have taken Aerix.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Bye Phoebe (I'm still around until I've made sure I've notified everyone important that I'm gone) And yeah, this isn't the place for that

That reminds me, Bacon, you want me to PM you my "off-topic" thingy? Oh, and I'd recommend Doctor as your other mod

That reminds me, Bacon, you want me to PM you my "off-topic" thingy? Oh, and I'd recommend Doctor as your other mod

Don't worry about it, you don't have to.

If Doctor PMs me then I will decide whether or not to have her become a mod.

Still heated by that argument? I'm not proud of you that you made this decision right after you left the argument. It isn't smart to make a big choice on a bad note. But what can I do? You did mention leaving the forums and I wouldn't be surprised if you do so. All I can so is goodbye, perhaps. Not much I can do and it's your choice. Just try to think things out before doing them, eh?

The wonderful Mousia was able to change the description to 'Not accepting', so we have that problem settled. smile.gif

Wonderful, now we have that problem solved. Though, are people still allowed to make new characters?

Edited by Doctortear

We are not allowing new characters to be made, with the exception of a current one in the process right now and a certain planned character (yes, that one).

I see that Tala is a mod now. Good, very good. She needed to be one. I'm honestly thinking Chaos could be the next good mod. I would offer myself, but I'm pretty sure that would be frowned upon. After all, I am pretty harsh.

EDIT: Sent the sheet.

Edited by Doctortear

Bye Weavile...

And congratulations, Tala. You really deserve to be a mod.