SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Roseanna's new character sheet has been added to my OP, and a note has been made.

Edit: Congratulations Doctor on becoming a mod!

Besides the member currently undergoing the process to become a moderator, there will be no more "applications" for moderator status.

Well, Taleena seemed to have a problem with it. It's probably due to a lack of a sub-plot (personal issues or other such things). I can't really think of anything here, so I honestly have no idea on what to use. I also thought it inappropriate for the terms of the situation to describe future events or past experiences of the dragon (it has neither).

Well, Taleena seemed to have a problem with it. It's probably due to a lack of a sub-plot (personal issues or other such things). I can't really think of anything here, so I honestly have no idea on what to use. I also thought it inappropriate for the terms of the situation to describe future events or past experiences of the dragon (it has neither).

It was Sierra, not Roseanna.

I give the okay for Roseanna's sheet and I ask that you tweak Sierra's just a bit.

If Taleena had a problem with Roseanna's form, she would not have accepted it.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Since no one seems to have a problem with Coryn's form, I'm going to go ahead and accept it.

Yes! Thanks for that! TO THE IC! *batman sound effect*

Edit: Posted. Hope I did a good first post...

Edited by Coryn02

Just because I feel like someone will bring it up sooner or later, what do you guys think about a mod chat room where we can discuss current events and such and ways to make TPE better? It probably won't be used at all, but it's just a thought.

Just because I feel like someone will bring it up sooner or later, what do you guys think about a mod chat room where we can discuss current events and such and ways to make TPE better? It probably won't be used at all, but it's just a thought.

When you say 'mod' chat room, you probably mean by mods and for mods. As such, I don't really have a say, but it sounds like a good idea. The mods are the people who have been with the RP long enough to know what works and why does not.

Like you said, it probably won't be used much, but it's kind of a "why not?" thing. If a more private problem comes up, then the mod chatroom would come in handy. But then again, it's pretty unnecessary.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Ah, um, sorry guys, but for the next three days I am not here. Should I delete my post so everyone else can RP?

Ah, um, sorry guys, but for the next three days I am not here. Should I delete my post so everyone else can RP?

Why do you need to do that? You did not start an interaction with somebody, so nobody would be waiting for you anyways.

Seriously, don't over-worry about things like this. Being gone for three days is not a concern at all, and will not hinder anyone else from posting.

No one that I know of. If you scroll back to when KK last posted, you'll see who she gave Tasimi to.

EDIT: KK gave Tasimi to Tala.

Edited by Doctortear

On sierra's form I'm still against having the power… Oh- Maybe if a second restriction was put on that required the dragon in question being forced it wouldn't be so OP then. Only problem is the thing I personally had in mind is kinda complicated and I don't think Sierra as a chara would be able to pull it off. Think you can come up with something?

^I thought this posted hours ago, whoops^

She… Did? I don't remember that, I think you're thinking of the time she gave me Lineheart temporarily

Edited by Taleena Fuka

No, I looked back. She gave Erika to me, Tasimi to you, Liney to Master, and that's all I remember without going back further. But I looked up Kat's last posts, and that was the last one she posted on the OOC.

huh… Well I've never used Tai before. =/ I also have no intention of using Tai since its already trouble handling 6, one that is temporary and another I'm thinking of dropping but for now I'm keeping.

That's my feelings on Erika. I'm not planning to use her anytime soon and I just got two more characters to deal with.

I'll gladly take a couple more characters, seeing as I only have 1, but I'll need to read through the entire RP first.

I'll gladly take a couple more characters, seeing as I only have 1, but I'll need to read through the entire RP first.

I'll ask KK if you can use her characters.

Happy new year, all! Also, I should be able to post now. The three day vacation of mine has done nothing to impede my activities on the forums.

Relax Corn, You'll be fine. If I can cope with a one or 2 week break -due to rl problems- then you can too.

And indeed happy new year everyone!

Hrrmm… I think I'll wait a bit more before I fire off more huge tank posts. In particular Im waiting for Glas/Alvi to post (take your time Aye don't worry.)

According to what Master/Ayes has told me about Alvi, we can conclude that she won't wake up until Rien leaves. So don't be waiting on Alvi then. ^^

Sorry for still not posting with Kalana, Bacon. I'm quite busy at the moment and have writers block.

Edited for italics fail.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Sorry for not posting, Guys. I'm sorta waiting for lilithachaos to post with Aysu.