SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Anytime, Koala. Oh, and could you check Viden's wall and see if Kalana and Spira are right? I guessed on Spira and Kalana might of changed.

I'm fine with it, though I find it odd that Kalana has any romances.

Also, you spelled Sera as Serd.

It's fine. ^^

Tell me if you ever want to edit anything on the wall. I'll be more than happy to comply.

May I please have a link to the last Hibiki post and the last Skylene post? I'm really tired and busy at the moment, and can't seem to find them. Also, I think I have just enough time to reply today or tommorow.

Loth: Um... Sure?

Thanks. I have a busy few weeks and my parents have namonia.

(I think I spelled that right...)

...Pneumonia? Is that what you mean? If so, sorry to hear that >.< hope they get better soon.

Anyway, I know this discussion is pretty much over, but

bur wouldn't someone who is well versed in plants be knowledgeable about that kind of stuff anyways?

Well-versed and having the knowledge to cure poisons are two different things. Especially considering the fact that Lineheart hasn't had experience with poisons before :/

Maybe years in the future, when she has had time to study and learn, but even then it would be a struggle. Herbs can only do so much.

Perhaps, Aye and Bacon, this could be an opportunity to interact with Rico? He has dealt with venom in the past, but not poison.

On a side note:

RicoXAerix WAIT WAT?!

Yay my birthday! I like birthday parties!

Has anyone interacted with my charries? I'm not very good at checking for posts...

Spira communicated with Sierra briefly, but ended the conversation. That's all, I believe.

And happy birthday!

Yay my birthday! I like birthday parties!

Has anyone interacted with my charries? I'm not very good at checking for posts...

Sorry for being two days late (three, in your time), but happy birthday!

And hey look! You're apparently younger than me!

*AHEM*

Rules on OoC Threads

There are many people who seem to be confused as to what is acceptable in an OoC thread, and what isn’t. Take all things that is not accepted in OoC threads to PMs. Allow us to clarify.

Acceptable

Character sheets

Plot discussion

Updates

Critiques, and questions concerning actions taken in the RP, the setting, or about the RP in general

Summary of events

Comings and goings (though replies to these are not)

Not Accepted

Small posts with no relevance to the RP (ex. I edited, your turn, gtg, had a great day, etc.)

Chatting with friends – CPA is available to everyone for that

Discussing DC events, avatars, or any other irrelevant topic

OoC roleplay of your character

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

If you have OoC before an RP post, and your RP post is larger than the OoC, everything is okay. You will not get warned as your RP post is on topic. =)

As I know we ALL want to tell Silver, "Happy Birthday", we are NOT allowed to post it on the OOC unless it is part of a bigger post. If you have something important to post in the OOC then do post it. Saying happy birthday by itself is against the rules. If you want to tell Silver happy birthday without getting into trouble, then PM her. Do not post it on the OOC by itself. It's against the forum rules and you can get banned.

Just a friendly reminder. happy.gif

(On a unrelated note, since I had something important to say, Happy Birthday, Silver!)

Sorry, Doctor. I forgot ^^;

Also, I need some help. I kind of want to give Kalana the plague, to further the story and maybe make some interesting reactions in Rien, but at the same time, I like Kalana and don't want her to die. What should I do?

Well, the plot isn't going to advance much until the switch is over. That's a fact.

You can have her get sick, but not get sick with the plague. If she gets sick, I can only really see that causing people to NOT help advance the plot. That will mean our healers will have to stop whatever they're doing and go help her. If they were advancing the plot, they'll have to stop helping the plot and go help her.

I'm all for getting people sick, but right now is a bad time.

No problem.

By the way, I'm planning on sending a personal poll dealing with TPE. I would be happy if you'd all answer it instead of just leaving it alone in your PM box.

It may affect TPE, but it may not. It depends on how you all answer. Just thought I should let you know. happy.gif

EDIT: Everyone active has been sent the poll. The only active person who hasn't had the poll sent to them is Silver because her inbox is full. Unless her inbox is cleaned, she will not receive the poll and her thoughts will not be counted.

Edited by Doctortear

All votes are in except for Dotzrus. We can go ahead without him because I know I sent a message to him, I've seen him online, and he's ignored my polls and contests before. Should we wait or do we want to results now?

Oh, I nearly forgot, we're waiting on Silver too. Should I post the current results now anyway?

Edited by Doctortear

Oh, I nearly forgot, we're waiting on Silver too. Should I post the current results now anyway?

Do it, it's been a day anyway.

Sure Doc, go ahead.

Back at school now… Usually I'd be able to stay freely around until the 5th week or 8th week, but this time around I really don't want to take any chances with my animation class. As per usual I will post when I can and do mod duties if required, just letting you guys know that I'm going to be busier than usual and the days it takes for me to post will be sporadic.

Self chara current recap:

user posted image

Nearby the cave entrance sulking in her hole. Open to interaction, but may move on to wander about.

user posted image

Responded to Feather; at Hibiki's home underneath and using a hallowed out tree.

user posted image

Rakushun is currently asleep, through the blob I'm conveying Rakushun's true feelings. Waiting for how Medea's wound turns out to finish the blob's post. Interaction with blob is closed.

user posted image

Responded to Clem, in sight of the cave entrance, at the edge of the forest.

user posted image

Currently having a bit of water asthma as I'll now term it and attempting to calmly deal with it. She's is located just below the water's surface watching Ayusu and the others.

user posted image

Started interaction with Bathory, waiting for response from her.

Taleena, if you are going to post Rakushun in first person, try changing the text to italic (as to represent his thoughts). We don't allow first person without it being represented as thoughts/telepathic words.

Edited by Bacon_Strips