SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

Rien talking to Alvi (especially in her current state) would harm more than help the situation.

Anyway, once Tala posts, I'll write up a tank post of my own (including something with Lineheart, if I have enough willpower).

Just a quick reminder to everyone, Viden's wall is under my control now and I've been adding onto it. If you'd like for your character to be on it, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Back... Kinda. I should be able to post soon enough, but I am busy lately. Anyway, am I reposting what I already did to introduce my character and deleting the old post or... What?

You should do a new post. You should never repost.

From where I left off or him hatching again?

Sorry for not posting, Guys. I'm sorta waiting for lilithachaos to post with Aysu.

Aw, to be honest I was waiting for you. Posted and then GreatDragon did with Mers. I guess I am so used to turn based RPs that I tend to wait. If you want me to post something now just let me know and I will, but PMing me would be better since I will get that way before I see it on the OOC. (As this demonstrates)

@Tala; I plan to have Aysu go down in her next post to try and 'coax' Rien up to the surface. That and give her the darn fish! Aysu's tail is cramping I tell you~

Waiting on Korra with Jean and then Medea with Rakushun...hmm odd they are somewhat locked when normally it is Aysu not being used much.

So...you're making it evening already, Kronos?

I'd advise you to get rid of that part, as we (the mods) haven't fully discussed what time of day it currently is. This is because many interactions are taking place, and it's unfair to those who do not want to be rushed with them.

Edit: Thanks for doing that. We've decided it's almost noon in-RP time.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Quick question:

Should we add the the time it takes for a hatchling to mature and grow up on Bacon's page on the IC? After looking back at the OOC, I see that people have continually asked when hatchlings grow in their wings. Maybe we should add something on there about that so people won't have to ask.

(If they bother to even look at it.)

If we do that, can we also add my kill chart up there? I feel as though we'll need it up there just in case since I doubt many people bothered to read it.

EDIT: Yeah, we most certainly need to add the former. Looking through the OOC, I see that the question about maturing was asked many times.

Edited by Doctortear

I would definitely be okay with adding both on my post. However, due to the amount of size they take up, they would need to be links.

Now that I think about it, perhaps we can add the Wall as a link, too.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Whew, I've had a serious case of non motivation as of late and there was nothing I could do for the past few days =\

Going to take advantage of my weird sleep schedule and write up a tank post for as many charas as I can. One of these days, my post will take up an entire page. xDDD

Also as a note Chaos, Rita is a very slow swimmer due to her condition. Even if she's offered a ride depending on the situation she might even have trouble with that, due to the rapid (for rita) water-oxygen intake.

Hey wait a min. On a note about Aerix's poison, shouldn't there be a medicinal herb for that? Seriously, theres a bunch of poison inducing and poison curing antidotes through plants, and since Sierra's species live in the forest/rain forest shouldn't there be a plant as potent and therefore as curing as whats needed?

…Or did I go through a long winded question only to realize this is probably plot related.

Last thing… what time of day is it right now in the RP? Right now I get the sense its getting late, like the late afternoon or something.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Last thing… what time of day is it right now in the RP? Right now I get the sense its getting late, like the late afternoon or something.

You only need to look five posts above your comment for the answer.

If you would like to change it to a slightly later time of day, just let us know and we all can decide again if necessary.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Thanks for the links! ^^

I'll bear what Astra can and can't catch in mind from now on, I wasn't entirely sure how big she was and what she could catch.

Also, that size chart and the relationships wall are useful too.

If anyone wants to interact with Astra, she is free, by the way.

Hey wait a min. On a note about Aerix's poison, shouldn't there be a medicinal herb for that? Seriously, theres a bunch of poison inducing and poison curing antidotes through plants, and since Sierra's species live in the forest/rain forest shouldn't there be a plant as potent and therefore as curing as whats needed?

…Or did I go through a long winded question only to realize this is probably plot related.

Antidotes, even if Lineheart/whomever had the right materials, are not easy and risk-free to come up with. Given the timeframe of Aerix's injuries, taking days and weeks and potentially months to experiment with plants would kill him faster than anything.

Not to mention that there aren't actually a lot of poison curing plants anywhere, and especially not in the temperate climate of TPE.

bur wouldn't someone who is well versed in plants be knowledgeable about that kind of stuff anyways? …Then again you are right about the TPE's climate… Darn, thought I was on to something.

And thanks Bacon, I was just making sure. … …Its late afternoon right? To make sure I don't mess things up.

Edited by Taleena Fuka

Ummm.... I apologize for being gone so much. KoalaNoob, can you please take care of my character for a while please?

Hey, guys, i'm still here. SpiritWolfe has been gone for a year now and she hasn't replyed since. I can't use Rue until then. I was thinking if I could make a new hatchie so I could continue in the RP, but I don't think you are all really accepting new characters now.

And thanks Bacon, I was just making sure. … …Its late afternoon right? To make sure I don't mess things up.

Please, actually read my post this time. That will answer your question.

@Dragonlet: A year is a HUGE exaggeration...maybe over three months, but this roleplay hasn't even been around for a year. It's true that you can't make a new character, but if you would like you can have Rue do something else unrelated to Wolfe's characters (since it's been a few days in-RP time anyway, and it wouldn't make sense to stall the interaction in the past). For example, you could have her waking up late or something of that sort, as long as nothing major to the plot happens and doesn't disrupt someone else's interaction.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Tala, do you not see the post about what time it was? Literally the fifth post above yours says what the time is. All you have to do is look up and behold, there is the time. I know you don't get on that often, but if Bacon tells you that the time is only a few posts above yours, I think you might want to go look. Just in case you can't seem to find it, let me tell you want time it is.

Edit: Thanks for doing that. We've decided it's almost noon in-RP time.

It's a little past brunch time and is heading towards lunch time. We can't make it any darker as it wouldn't make sense.

Hey, guys, i'm still here. SpiritWolfe has been gone for a year now and she hasn't replyed since.

This RP isn't even a year old. Spirit has been gone for exactly 36 days. She last posted in October. That isn't even close to a year. You are allowed to break off interaction with Raven, seeing as you do not have to wait for her. Go ahead and have Rue interact with someone else. If you need someone to interact with, go ahead and give me a call. I'll gladly list off people who are currently outside and do not have an interaction going. Of course, I'd tell the person you wish to interact with before you do so, but that's up to you.

On a side note, Bacon, should we start putting the time of day on your IC page? It might help.

Whoops, I misunderstood and thought Bacon meant look the RP posts… No wonder. ^^;

May I please have a link to the last Hibiki post and the last Skylene post? I'm really tired and busy at the moment, and can't seem to find them. Also, I think I have just enough time to reply today or tommorow.

Loth: Um... Sure?