SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I wouldn't call TPE crap... I would call it in need of some fixing, but far from crap.

Also DD isn't that good

Edited by Doctortear

Doctor, Weavile is cynical. She will say that.

Edit: Sorry about that, my damn sensitive phone.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Dco

Doctor, Weavile is c

Beauty, Bacon. Absolutely beautiful. Take a bow.

Edited by Doctortear

Er, Bacon, something wrong with your PC? (Actually, if something is wrong, he'll have trouble answering, so this question is sort of pointless)

Er, Bacon, something wrong with your PC? (Actually, if something is wrong, he'll have trouble answering, so this question is sort of pointless)

It's my phone. And don't worry about it.

...we should probably delete these useless posts. Unless, of course, you all find amusement in this.

I don't see why we should. After all, half of the OOC is useless posts. Though, if we were to continue this, I'd take it to the chatroom. (It's getting sad again though.)

Oh yes, I am very cynical. But that was mostly an exaggeration to illustrate my point. also, look to your left and down slightly :/

Yes, you're a girl. What about it? xd.png

But seriously, it's been like that for several days now.

Edited by KoalaNoob

Pardon, what? When did the subject change? I'm not sure what any of you are talking about.

(Except Master)

Oh, yes. Master is female.

Edited by Doctortear

Okay, I can't do this. I'm done. Corny, you do not have to read TPE. It's not worth your time. Even a couple hours is just too much

EDIT: And... This is not the place to discuss it

Edited by MasterWeavile898

One thing I did notice about the RP (at least in the beginning) is that all the hatchlings were

1) perfectly able to talk when hatched and

2) were not covered in albumen.

Should that carry over to the RP when (think I'll be trying to join after all) I use my character?

Yeah, I've just been really stressed with TPE and a couple other things. But I don't think Ima leave anytime soon

The first hatchlings could talk perfectly. Recently, hatchlings have been slurring their words. We already came up for a theory in the story. As for the albumen, some of the hatchlings were covered while others weren't. That's probably because most of us weren't focused on that. (Like we should of been.) Do whatever you want with your character.

Ok, then. I'm going to put in the egg white part in, but Amicus (might change the dragon, I'm not sure) will be able to talk a little bit later.