SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

I had an idea a little while ago to make a size chart of all our characters. For one, I want to do it because I'm super bored; for another, it would be helpful in fights and interactions and whatnot.

I'm using the breed size and some rough estimates of specific character size so far. If y'all could help me, that would be fantastic c:

Here's a rough range of sizes, smallest to largest:

Rainbow Mist - Day Glory Drake

Rita - Seawyrm Pygmy

Lucifer - Sweetling ~ Zach - Sweetling

Herrero - Dark Myst Pygmy

Mers - Cavern Lurker

v

Derin - Red-Finned Tidal

v

Mystic - Porcelain (CR)

Hibiki - Whiptail

Mint - Mint

Mountain Mist - Penguin Wyvern (CR)

Sierra - Bright Breasted Wyvern

Ismeme - Ridgewing

Rien - Vine

Feather - Silver

v

Aysu - Two-Finned Bluna

Narnun - Arsani

v

Wobblefoot - Waterhorse

v

Bathory - Vampire (Prev. Daydream)

Sera - Sunsong

Skylene - Blusang Lindwurm

v

Michiru - Holysong (CR)

Azre - Sunstone

Aria - Celestial Spirit Guardian (CR)

v

Fin - Black-Capped

Roseanna - Rosebud

v

Jean-Pierre - Black Tea

Lou - Tinsel

Raven - Raven (CR)

Myst - Swallowtail

Kalana - Striped

Lineheart - Pink

Aladdin - Shimmerscale

Kirk - Shallow Water

Sindri - Lumina

v

Aqua Sunglow - Ultraviolet

Silv - Water

Skipz - Skywing

v

Spira - Royal Blue

Clem - Valentine

Erikiteru - Electric

Kiska - White

Dre - Snow Angel

Astra - Nebula ~ Sand - Spitfire ~ Starry - Nebula

Vortex - Nebula

Alvira - Alt Black

Moss - Golden Wyvern

Tasimi - Tsunami Wyvern

Sunder-Eye - Red

Rico - Black Marrow

v

Medea - Grey

Viden - Heartseeker

Ashni - Thunder

Frozen Snow - Ice

v

Kurai - Black

Amara - Gilded Bloodscale

Rakushun - Magi

Glas - Moonstone

Luye - Soulpeace

v

Rue - Hellhorse

Aradis - Winter Magi

v

Thera - Hellfire Wyvern

Nitidus - GoN

v

Favian - Purple

Aerix - Bleeding Moon

Tantalus - Geode

Kleo and Kamala - Two-Headed Lindwurm (Blue)

Terra - Terrae

These are just my estimates, and I have by no means done all the characters, so feel free to tell me what to add or change ^^

Edited by Ayesthine

Actually, I think it should be:

Favian - Purple

Aerix - Bleeding Moon

Kleo and Kamala - Two-Headed Lindwurm (Blue)

Terra - Terrae

The breed wise biggest followed by the description wise biggest. ^^

Bit confused, is it current size, or full grown size? Because I don't think Terra and K&K would be bigger than many of the older hatchlings quite yet. But they'll definitely be largest at adulthood

Mkay. The Bloodscale needs moved up quite a bit

EDIT: Up meaning bigger

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Bloodscales are pretty big. IDK if she's a small dragon by her description though

EDIT: And yes, I think that's about right

I went off the logic that Bloodscales are about the same size as the Two-Headed dragons, which is 12 or so feet tall. Bloodscaled could probably be a little taller, but they'd be about the same. If it was just that, Amara would be right about where she is now. Maybe a little smaller, but that's fine.

That wasn't really all, though, because she

has been deformed since birth and her overall structure is slightly ungainly

That doesn't mean she's shorter, but it stands to reason that losing a head and being deformed would make her a little bit smaller. Maybe not as much as I had her (that was a mistake) but a little bit.

My logic is probably flawed, and Amara isn't my character, but that's how I looked at it.

Edited by Ayesthine

Yeah, the second bit there would probubbly make her a bit smaller. As I said, I didn't know the character. I still usually think of Bloodscales as being pretty big. Not exactly heavy, but quite long

If you are crossing off the deceased characters, you also need to cross off Aradis.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I'm half-way through the RP pages. Hoping to finish in the next two days.

I am still back at 34. Only had like an hour fifteen to read so far, so I haven't made much progress. I should work on that right now...

and again

Please avoid random chatter in the OOC. It's against the rules

Not Accepted

• Small posts with no relevance to the RP (ex. I edited, your turn, gtg, had a great day, etc.)

• Chatting with friends – CPA is available to everyone for that

• Discussing DC events, avatars, or any other irrelevant topic

• OoC roleplay of your character

Please utilize CPA or move it to PM

You may also utilize the Chatroom, simply PM Bacon, Ayes, Doctor, or I for the password

If you haven't yet, please read the RP section's rule thread, which my be found here. And familiarize yourself with the rules. It is more than likely that you will be reported for breaking them, which will end in more than just being banned from the RP

People are still forgetting that we can only idly chat on the chat room? Honestly, this is getting a bit ridiculous. If you want to chat with others, go on the chat room, not the OOC. That's not what it's meant for. The chat room was made for a reason.

People are still forgetting that we can only idly chat on the chat room? Honestly, this is getting a bit ridiculous. If you want to chat with others, go on the chat room, not the OOC. That's not what it's meant for. The chat room was made for a reason.

*fine* What is the password?

I went back and read the OOC and saw that some people, or maybe it was just Tala, wanted to active a new plot at the moment. Well, I thought I should give my two cents since people seem to think my thought apparently matter here. (For some odd reason.)

I don't think we should have any new major plots until the switch ends. That means...

No bears

No wolves

No hawks

No huge storms

No dead hatchlings

No magic flowers

No super dreams that change everything

No horrific accidents

No magic time cave

No ghosts

and

NO PLAGUE

Yep, I said it. No plague. You want to know why? Because if we can't focus on finishing the switch arch, then we can't finish anything else. Sure there can be a small mentioning of the plague, but nothing big. This switch arch seems to have dragged on forever. I'm honestly getting a little tried of not being able to have my characters do what they were suppose to do during this arch because it's dragging so much. That's most likely no ones fault, but I honestly just want to get this over and done as soon as I can. Once this arch is done, we can do whatever we want to do. I'm sure this arch has been tolling on people who aren't in it. Heavens knows what they have to suffer through. In all honestly, I'm really just wanting this arch to end. If we start a new major plot in the middle of this one, the people who the plot would originally depend on to act a certain way, will act a different way. What would the cave be like if the plague started infecting it and Favian wasn't there to stop it? (Just as an example.)

I don't mean to hurry the plot, but I do think we need to finish it at a brisk pace. Once this ends, everything can go back to normal.

(The only other "big" plot that could go on at this time is the *SPOILER* hatchling plot. That's not even on the same time as everyone else and everyone in that plot isn't affected by the switch/normal events.)

Well that's my two cents. Anyone care to agree or disagree?

Doctor, you're ki nd of accepted as in charge of the plot tongue.gif

Agree wholeheartedly

And KN, it's the *Spoiler* hatchling plot, not the hatchling plot

No, I meant arch. There are variations of that word.

*SPOILER* hatchling plot

I'm not telling you anything, KN. You should know by now that I'm not telling you any of my plans.

Edited by Doctortear

I'm not telling you anything, KN. You should know by now that I'm not telling you any of my plans.

Rule 4 of TPE: Never ask what a secret plan is. Ever.

Rule 4 of TPE: Never ask what a secret plan is. Ever.

Actually...

- The maximum number of characters per person is eight

xd.png

But yes, Bacon. That is definitely the REAL rule number four. *nods and takes notes*