SpiritWolfe

• The Plagued Earth | OOC •

200 pages left (jeez, this is going to take a while). I'm going to stop posting about my progress until I get somewhere.

Coryn, I hope you're eyes aren't burning out. I tried to reread TPE and had to stop because some of the posts were so bad and so much nonsense was in it.

Coryn, I hope you're eyes aren't burning out. I tried to reread TPE and had to stop because some of the posts were so bad and so much nonsense was in it.

Doctor, did you read the Inheritance Cycle in a week?

Er, wut? Please don't use the OOC for random chatter. Speak via PM. Or go check out CPA

I stopped back at page 23, my eyes were literally in pain and I decided I was wasting time (though if I'm ever in a pinch and need some way to hurt myself, I know where to turn)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Doctor, did you read the Inheritance Cycle in a week?

Pardon, what? Inheritance Cycle? I'm not sure what you mean...

Pardon, what? Inheritance Cycle? I'm not sure what you mean...

Four really big, really thick fantasy books.

I read all four of them in a week.

Here I go again

Please avoid random chatter in the OOC. It's against the rules

Not Accepted

• Small posts with no relevance to the RP (ex. I edited, your turn, gtg, had a great day, etc.)

• Chatting with friends – CPA is available to everyone for that

• Discussing DC events, avatars, or any other irrelevant topic

• OoC roleplay of your character

Please utilize CPA or move it to PM

If you haven't yet, please read the RP section's rule thread, which my be found here. And familiarize yourself with the rules. It is more than likely that you will be reported for breaking them, which will end in more than just being banned from the RP

Don't make me repeat myself

What kind of dragon is Lineheart? ((This is probably a stupid question, but I don't want to make assumptions...))

EDIT: And while I'm at it, how do you get pink/lime green/sky blue etc. text?

Edited by Lilac_Lily

I know that not all of them were on the list, so I decided to ask here.

I'm so stupid for not seeing that. Thanks a lot.

Actually, they are all on the list. Bacon has all the ones that Wolfe doesn't. Though is is on the first page of the OOC I think

No problem, I don't expect to get immediate responses... or to be noticed every time.

No problem, I don't expect to get immediate responses... or to be noticed every time.

Yeah, you really shouldn't expect anything but having your charrie be ignored :/

EDIT: Also, please don't repost. PN whoever you want to reply with a link to the post

Poor Master, everyone is blowing you off rather rudely.

(Would do something with Clem, but we did confirm she couldn't help.)

((Since that happened before and Kurai has had posts after that, you might want to change it to something about Kurai to noticing.))

I don't quite follow.

You can't repost. You were suppose to PM people who didn't interact, not repost. That's against the rules.

If no one else understands what we're saying, it's that Lineheart is trying to get the others' attention and no one is even noticing her. Someone everyone with a character in the area near the Birthcave, please try to respond to her. It's important.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Basically, Dotz, things have happened since that event. You'll have to change your post to fit with what has happened since

Since someone needed to respond to Lineheart, Kalana's post has been postponed again.

That.. doesn't make too much sense. Bacon just said everyone has to respond to Lineheart because she just screamed her head off and everyone just called it a "noise". :I