popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

Mari giggled at Tsubasa and quickly moved out of the way for the paramedics, trying to not look at the body. "What does Nik-kun mean?" She asked curiosly, looking at Tsuabasa. "And -chan?" She asked, looking at Niklaus. "We should prbably get going so we don't get questioned, as Tsu-chan said." She added quickly.

((Um.. Well, Ronnie is still in the place X took him, Mari and Niklaus are in Target shopping for a swim suit and they kind of recruited a new person to help them named Tsubasa. A person touched her and now they're having a heart attack... Yup, that's pretty much it.))

" i have my car parked nearby, so when your done shopping, i will be waiting out front for you. I have a black mustang with a silver trim on the hood, its hard to miss." Tsubasa points in the direction of her car, and hen tells a friend to keep the registers open for you. " im in no rush today, as i have no target yet, so take your time!"

Edited by terminallypisces

((Whoa it fell to the fourth page >_>))

"Alright, thanks." Mari smiled at Tsubasa, waving good bye to her. "So, Kurt, what kind of swim suit do you want?" She asked, turning to Niklaus.

Nilaus shrugs. "The kind that covers this region..." he says, gesturing to his lowers areas. "Pretty much anything will do. Just not a Speedo. Not way."

"Hehe, well," Mari turns to the clothes section. "Time to go find you something." She smiles, walking into the section full of clothes.

a young girl quietly waits at the register for Mari and Niklaus, worrying that they will make her wait longer to close the store.

the shy worker calls out to Mari and Niklaus."umm....excuse me, but could you hurry up? I ned to close the store for police inspection and you really need to fnish whatever your doing and leave." She sighs "i dont mean to be rude, but do please hurry." The cashier stares and the clock, sighing with a worried look on her face.

((...hi. I'm not very fond of jumping into the middle of an RP, but this looks interesting, so is it still open?))

(Of coyrse you can join! biggrin.gif)

Niklaus picks up a generic pair of red swimming shorts. "It will do," he shrugs. "Plus, it matches my hair!"

the cashier quickly rings up the bathing suit. "here you are, Tsu-chan paid for you." the girl smiles as she trys to hustle Mari and Niklaus out, "please have a nice day, this store will be open next week, if you need to shop at target there is another store in the next town." the entire store prepares to close, and allow the police to work.

outside, Tsubsa is waiting for Mar and Niklaus in her car.

Mari walks out of the store, her hands behind her back. "So what did the car look like again?" She asks Niklaus, looking around for the car. "I wonder if that girl, Nove, found Reagan yet..." She muttered to herself, looking back at Niklaus. "I hope I didn't kill her." She thought, frowning.

Tsubasa shouts to Mari and Niklaus, "guys im over here!" Tsubasa had parked her car under a tree, out of the hot sunlight.

((Is there a character limit?))

(( i dont think so, but the most characters a person owns at the moment is 3, so i dont think there is a limit to the number. well, as long as its not a absurd or ridiculous number [ ie. 20 characters for one person]. hope this helps ^^ ))

(Nope. No character limit. Just have enough that you can handle.)

Niklaus gestures over to the car. "She's over there. And yeah, I hope she did. She's our only hope. If we can't find her, we won't be able to find the Gifted One." Suddenly he has an idea. "Unless we use his equiptment..." Niklaus was referring to the device that Ronnie had, allowing him to see all Gifteds in the, well, world. They were all born with chips, none of them were aware of this but Gerard Canaan (who planted the chips) and Ronnie. Niklaus begins walking to the car. "If we can get a hold of that, we can find him. And Reagan. And anyone."

Tsubasa quickly scans over the location of her new 'target' before closing her computer and making a quick phone call. " hey, i got a target. but i need to free-run to get to the building he is in.......yeah its fine, i did make some new allies today......that is a good cover up, that should work.....ok bye." Tsubasa quickly ends the call, hoping Mari or niklaus didnt notice.

"How do you plan on getting a hold of that exactly, Kurt?" Mari asks, looking at Tsubasa as she hung up a phone call. "Target? Cover up?" She asks herself, smiling at her. "Thanks for paying for this guys swim suit, I didn't really have any money on me." She says, looking at Niklaus.

"Oh your welcome!" Tsubasa smiled back at you. ' god, i hope they didn't hear me... I really don't want to drag them into my job...' quickly realizing she was frowning, Tsubasa grins back to you. "so, do you have any place to be or ? "