popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

This whole plot came to me within a dream. My subconscious is the only one who can take credit for it.

This world is of our own. Green trees, blue sky, brown dirt. Asia, North America, South America, Europe, Antartica, Africa, and Australia. Its all the same. Yes, the environment is the same, but the people are all but different.

You are special. You really are. There are only a select few of you, about 100,000 who have your.... Gift... The gift comes with puberty, and once it has developed, it stays. Some might see it as a curse, but I have given this power to you so only the best of the best can live, while the rest die.

Hi. My name is Ronnie. I am one of the gifted, like you. Actually, I am The Gifted One, which simply means I am in charge of making sure all the other Gifteds are doing what they are supposed to. It also means I am supposed to explain to newbies about what their gift means, does, and can do. So, let's get started!

Your gift is very unique, created by Sir Canaan Gerard (who sadly died and left me in charge), but it is definitely a curse. The gift disables you from touching others without killing them. You won't know that you did in fact kill them until about 30 minutes later. But it's not actually you that kills them. An apparation, almost like a ghost, who haunts your soul, will kill them. This ghost, this hazard, is commonly known to Non-Gifteds as a word called, "narcissism". Many Non-Gifteds believe they are narcissistic simply by loving themselves, but only Gifteds know what Narcissism truly is. Narcissism is your doppelganger, an apparation created by your imagination that only has eyes for you. Narcissism will kill to have you to itself.

You are a Gifted. Its up to you to decide whether you will use your power against your enemies, your country, or even the entire human population. Or, you could practice abstinence against your "gift". You are the only one who can decide how you will use it.

Rules:

-Gifteds cannot kill other Gifteds with their power. They can kill others with guns, knives, etc., though.

-No killing others without the person's permission.

-DC Rules Apply.

-PG-13 Romance only. Basically, once they start doing more than just making out, please use fades to black.

-You can describe your character's or use a picture, but I would prefer no anime, thank you (I know you all will hate me now, I'm just not much into anime. Sorry.)

-Type "Narcissism killed the cat" somewhere in your skeleton or else you won't be accepted.

-Ronnie is The Gifted One, which means he is in charge of all the other Gifteds. He will choose a deputy later on as he gets to know all the other Gifteds.

-You can have one addition power besides your Gifted power. For example, can control power, superhuman strength, etc.

-NO GARY/MARY/SUES.

Edited by popcorncat11

Skeleton:

Username:

Name(first and last please. Middle name optional)--

Nickname--

Age(16+ please)--

Gender--

Additional Power--

Weapon(s)--

Strength(s)--

Weakness(es)--

Arch nemesis(Optional)--

Current relationship status--

Crush--

Spouse--

Personality(Required)--

History--

Looks--

My characters:

Username: popcorncat11

Name-- Ronald Corbin Dawson.

Nickname-- Ronnie.

Age-- 18.

Gender-- Male.

Additional Power-- Beast creation. The power to create beasts and other extraordinary creatures to serve the one who created the beast. They last about an hour before disapparating.

Weapon(s)-- Small throwing knives that he keeps in his jacket.

Strength(s)-- Good endurance.

Weakness(es)-- A slow runner.

Arch nemesis-- Niklaus.

Current relationship status-- Single and ready to mingle, ladies. wink.gif

Crush-- None at the moment.

Spouse--

Personality-- Ronnie is a laid-back, fun-loving leader. He is open to others' opinions and is willing to listen if people believe they have ways to make things better. He is also much of a romantic and a flirt. He has a shell around his heart though, he is afraid to truly love. The only love he has ever really known has been meaningless. His sister is the most important thing in the world to him. Her protection is the only thing on his mind.

History-- Ronnie was abused by his parents. They did not see the point of his existence. They went into therapy, though, and changed. Ronnie came to love his parents, but of course he had to go through puberty at around this time. He did not realize that touching his parents would kill them, and they were of the first to be killed by his power. His sister is Reagan.

Looks--

user posted image

Name-- Reagan Crissi Dawson.

Nickname--

Age-- 17.

Gender-- Female.

Additional Power-- Instant Transmission. The power to teleport to any location instantly by blinking.

Weapon(s)-- A small handgun.

Strength(s)-- She is an excellent shot.

Weakness(es)-- She is a terrible swimmer.

Arch nemesis-- None.

Current relationship status-- Single.

Crush-- None.

Spouse-- None.

Personality-- Reagan is a very shy girl. She is afraid to get to know people, because she grew up with trust issues, with her parents of course. She is afraid that once she gets to know people, she will loose them forever. She is thankful to have Ronnie. He has been a loyal protector of her ever since they were little. He is the only person she trusts.

History-- I'd rather not talk about it unless you got closer to me.

Looks--

user posted image

Name-- Niklaus Kurt Kaulitz.

Nickname-- Niklaus.

Age-- 20.

Gender-- Male.

Additional Power-- Dark Form. Users of this ability are able to transform into a state of being in which their darkest intentions, emotion, and powers are fully fledged. In this form, the user's power are greatly enhanced and are able to manipulate powerful dark forces. However, in this form, the user is highly aggressive and very quick to anger, making them a threat to anyone around them as well themselves.

Weapon(s)-- My dark form.

Strength(s)-- Strength.

Weakness(es)-- Endurance.

Arch nemesis(Optional)-- Ronnie.

Current relationship status-- Single.

Crush-- None.

Spouse-- None.

Personality-- Niklaus is evil, if anything. He believes in using his powers, unlike abstaining them like Ronnie has been trying to teach the Gifteds. His Narcissism has killed so many peopl, countless, really. There might not even be a good bone in his body.

History-- To be Rp'd.

Looks--

user posted image

ROLEPLAYER'S CHARACTERS:

Username: cb

Name—Xia (She-a) Qiao

Nickname-- X

Age(16+ please)-- 18

Gender-- Female

Additional Power—Astral Projection/Empathy

Weapon(s)-- http://www.swordhistory.info/wp-content/up...hook_swords.jpg

Strength(s)—Speed/Agility

Weakness(es)-- Strength

Arch nemesis(Optional)-- Narcissism killed the cat.

Current relationship status—Single

Crush-- Nope

Spouse-- Nope

Personality--She's kind of like a mirror, in that she reflects the emotions around her. Or she can also be the exact opposite to either darken or lighten then mood depending on the circumstances. She's usually nice, but when she's angry she becomes painfully polite just to @#!*% you off more.

History—She got her power when she turned 13, and accidentally killed her entire family whithout knowing what was happening. She was then moved into solitary training by an undercover government program who sought to make her, and others, into weapons. She stayed in the program for two years before becoming fed up and busting out.

Looks-- http://snsdpics.com/wp-content/uploads/201...ge-teaser-1.jpg

Username: Mipuppy1

Name: Isabella Marie Hart

Nickname- Belle, Bella, Ells, Ella, El,

Age(16+ please)- 16

Gender-- Female

Additional Power-- Animal Pheromone/Healing (If they can have two?)

Weapon(s)-- Animals, her cute personality that make people just want to protect her.

Strength(s)-- Errm...

Weakness(es)-- The fact that she has no physical strength, the dark, spiders, 'monsters, drowning, you name it.

Arch nemesis(Optional)--

Current relationship status-- Single

Crush-- Niklaus

Spouse-- Narcissism killed the cat

Personality(Required)-- Shy, Sweet, Gentle, Kind, She is not shallow and doesn't judge by looks or appearances, she believes that every one is good and no one is evil for no reason,

History-- (To be RP'd (Meaning I have no idea.)

Looks-- She is very petite with a feminine figure (>:) she has soft golden (The color of fairy's gold) hair that flows down to her elbows, she has soft sky blue eyes, she has dainty little fingers and hands, her feet are small and delicate. She has soft silky porcelain skin.

Edited by popcorncat11

This is open! I am just finishing my characters, feel free to start posting your characters (:

Yeah. I don't care if you name your character Mary. Or Gary. I love Gary!

@chicbecause: Of course!

I'm sorry, can you please explain to me what Mary/Gary/Sue means, then? I thought it was like, naming your character that.... (My computer won't let me click on that link for some reason)

EDIT: Just looked it up. I'll fix the rules. Sorry smile.gif

Edited by popcorncat11

I just finished them tongue.gif

Edited by popcorncat11

Age(16+ please)- 16

Gender-- Female

Weapon(s)-- Animals, her cute personality that make people just want to protect her.

Strength(s)-- Errm...

Weakness(es)-- The fact that she has no physical strength, the dark, spiders, 'monsters, drowning, you name it.

Arch nemesis(Optional)--

Crush-- Niklaus

Personality(Required)-- Shy, Sweet, Gentle, Kind, She is not shallow and doesn't judge by looks or appearances, she believes that every one is good and no one is evil for no reason,

Looks-- She is very petite with a feminine figure (>:) she has soft golden (The color of fairy's gold) hair that flows down to her elbows, she has soft sky blue eyes, she has dainty little fingers and hands, her feet are small and delicate. She has soft silky porcelain skin.

(Yup shes my favorite character type my stereo-typical damsel-in-distress)

Edited by mipuppy1

Erm, *points at a rule in the rules*...

Edited by popcorncat11

Erm, *points at a rule in the rules*...

(Sorry got to caught up with my carrie... Then my mom distracted me I brb for a few minutes BTW when are we starting?)

*couch* Narcissism *couch cough* killed the *cough * cat... But you're accepted anyway! We can start now, if you like. I can start, or you. Its up to you (:

Age(16+ please)- 16

Gender-- Female

Strength(s)-- Errm...

Arch nemesis(Optional)--

Crush-- Niklaus

(Yup shes my favorite character type my stereo-typical damsel-in-distress)

(*Cough* read the *cough* whole thing *cough*) (BTW Are we sick or something?)

Username: cb

Name—Xia (She-a) Qiao

Nickname-- X

Age(16+ please)-- 18

Gender-- Female

Additional Power—Astral Projection/Empathy

Weapon(s)-- http://www.swordhistory.info/wp-content/up...hook_swords.jpg

Strength(s)—Speed/Agility

Weakness(es)-- Strength

Arch nemesis(Optional)-- Narcissism killed the cat.

Current relationship status—Single xd.png

Crush-- Nope

Spouse-- Nope

Personality--She's kind of like a mirror, in that she reflects the emotions around her. Or she can also be the exact opposite to either darken or lighten then mood depending on the circumstances. She's usually nice, but when she's angry she becomes painfully polite just to piss you off more.

History—She got her power when she turned 13, and accidentally killed her entire family whithout knowing what was happening. She was then moved into solitary training by an undercover government program who sought to make her, and others, into weapons. She stayed in the program for two years before becoming fed up and busting out.

Looks-- http://snsdpics.com/wp-content/uploads/201...ge-teaser-1.jpg

Edited by chicbecause

Accepted, chicbecause! (: And we'll start now biggrin.gif

Ronnie sat straight up in his bed, slouching and wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Goodmorning, my dear Narcissism," Ronnie mutters to himself jokingly. He stands up and goes into his small apartment bathroom and gets ready. He puts on his clothes (the ones in the picture for right now, I guess), straightens his hair, and puts on some guyliner. "Hello, good lookin', I haven't seen you around before," he winks to himself in the mirror and walks into the kitchen, where Reagan sat, eating her cereal and staring into space. The usual. Ronnie grabs a bowl, pouring in the cereal, then the milk. She slides into the chair next to her. They sit in silence for a few minutes, the sounds of chewing the only thing filling the empty space. Then Ronnie looks over at her. "I uh, got a gig. At the coffeehouse. Down the street. Do you want to see me play, or do you want to stay here?" Reagan looks at him blankly for a few seconds, not saying anything. Ronnie smirks and stands throwing the bowl into the sink. "Whatever, I didn't want you to come anyway," he then walks out of the apartment and proceeds to walk to the coffeehouse. While he was walking down the busy New York street, a woman obviously in a hurry pushed past him, her arm touching his hand. He flinches, pulling his hand away immediately, but begins to curse angrily. "What's the matter with you, Ronnie!? Stupid, stupid, stupid..." He shakes his head in disappointment. Another life lost by him... Soon he arrives to the coffeehouse. A generic guitar player was there, waiting for Ronnie. "What's up? I'm Ronnie. What's your name?" He smiles at the colorful haired girl (ZANDRAAAA biggrin.gif He doesn't remember her...) "Zandra," she replies. "So where's the sheet music?" He hands her the music and steps up to the microphone. "Are you crazy!?" She whispers at him angrily. "You're supposed to be playing coffeehouse background music!" Ronnie shrugs and mutters, "Then let's blow this joint..." Zandra sighs and begins to play Pick Up The Phone by Falling In Reverse while Ronnie sings it, then I'm Not A Vampire, by Falling In Reverse. The audience was so shocked that they just stared at him in disbelief.

"You little b****!" A boy and a couple of his friends cornered a petite blonde girl at an alleyway, they looked like the kind of people you wouldn't want to mess with. "Tell on us will you?" He asked dangerously pinning her to the wall his breath reeking of alcohol.

"Yeah shes just a coward!" One of his friend yelled angrily.

"Just because shes rich she thinks she can do anything!" A friend agreed. "Y-you were asking for it..." The girl mumbled quietly. "What was that honey?" The leader asked.

"We were just putting that ugly mutt out of its misery." A friend nodded.

"Now to teach her a lesson..." The leader backed up pulling out a gun "This will shut you up... Permanently..."

Ronnie sings a couple more hardcore songs, then looks at the time. His gig was over. Ronnie looks over at the proprietor, a harsh grin on his face. "I prefer cash, please." The proprietor mumbles something under his breath and forks his money over. "So you want me back next week?" Ronnie asks, biting his lip and raising his eyebrows up and down at the man. "You know you want me." The protrietor points at the door. "Out. And don't come back." Ronnie walks out, knocking over the microphone stand with his arm. As he walks down the street, he hears shuffling and muttering coming from an alleyway. He turns back around and walks down the alleyway to see a couple of guys cornering a girl. He holds his hand out and two vicious doberman pinchers appear, and they start to attack the men. One of the comes up and tries to punch Ronnie, but he ducks and punchs him hard in the gut. The guy doubles over and Ronnie runs over to the girl. "You need to run. I'll hold them off." He grabs her by the arm, not touching her skin but her clothes. Pulling her to her feet, he pushes her out of the alleyway. He turns around, only to be met by a punch to the face. His head hits the wall, and everything goes into a daze.