popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

((Hello there again. I'm just popping in to say that I'll have my forms up in a moment or two. Or three. I've...been busy. Just look at the red stuff in my siggie.))

Tsubasa sighed with relief as she neared the beach, glad to see her friends had yet to leave.

(( Popcorn! Lizzie!! waiting on you!! ^^)

((Popcorn isn't gonna have internet access for some time, and my last post was directed towards her. I can make Mari talk to Tsubasa though ^^ She has to go up to them first xd.png))

Tsubasa quickly ran over to Mari and the others. "minna! im back!"

(( minna=japanese for 'everyone' it would be fine for Mari to talk to tsubasa ^^ ))

"Minna?" Mari asked, tilting her head to the side. "Um, what does that mean?" She inquired, looking at Niklaus. "But welcome back!" She smiled at Tsubasa.

Tsubasa smiled back. "Minna means 'everyone' in japanese." Tsubasa looked at Niklaus, "you look a bit less zombie-like, though you should even the tan on your back." Tsubasa giggled as she imagined a half tanned zombie.

Tsubasa laughed as Niklaus walked away, obviously annoyed by her comment. " Hey Mari, do you want to go get a soda?' Tsubasa smiled to her new-found friend.

((I think we should just leave Niklaus out of this because Popcorn is away until August 2nd, I think... But I'm back haha~))

Mari smiled at Tsubasa. "Sure thing, Tsu-chan. You should tell me some more interesting Japanese things." She smiled, waving to Niklaus. "We'll be back, so just stay here and try to tan. And seriously, keep my jacket." She said with a light blush, looking at Tsubasa. "Lead the way." She said, waving her hand in front of her.

(Raven, you could make it so your character is watching our characters or you can make it so she wants to talk to them about their powers)

"well, we have black day and white day. black day is on valentines day. girls will give chocolates and gifts to guys they like. White day is on march 14, that is when guys give chocolates to the girls who gave them gifts on black day." Tsubasa led Mari to a small little vender on the beach. " this is my favorite vender! they have lots of good food and nice cold sodas!" Tsubasa ordered 2 grilled eel and a cherry soda. "what do you want Mari-chan?"

(Oh, thanks. biggrin.gif )

Raven turned and watched the small group. She licked the water from her

Muzzle and walked forward.

"That's cool." Mari said with a smile, liking the idea of White Day. "I kinda wish we had something like that here. It would make it less embarrassing to give chocolates on Valentine's Day." She laughed, looking at the venders menu. "I'll have chicken strips and root beer, if you don't mind." She told the person inside the vender, noticing a wolf walk over to them. "Are... You the girl who tried to help?" She asked, kneeling down so she could get a better look at the wolf.

Tsubasa smiled at the wolf and turned to the vender. " i would also like to order one beef brisket and a large bottled water please." Tsubasa handed the man her money. " sure thing Tsu! i get your orders right away!" Tsubasa turned to the wolf. "i hope you dont mind a beef brisket, its slow roasted so the meat is nice and tender though. I also got you some water when you get thirsty." She smiled at the wolf.

Raven nodded and licked the girls hand as she kneeled. Then Raven wagged her tail at the word "meat". She dipped her head in thanks and sat down on her haunches. The scent of meat making her drool.

"The wolf licked me..." Mari thought, sitting down by Raven. "Why are you in your wolf form? You know, some people might be scared away from this place if they see you." She smiled, looking at Raven.

I prefer my wolf form. As well as if I shift back, I tend to be very weak.

Raven smiled and nodded.

True, but seeing as I'm not attacking anybody, or even bothering anyone, they have no reason to fear me. They will probably figure I'm one of those wolf-dog hybrids.

She yawned, then stretched as a dog would.

"You're probably right." Mari smiled, looking around the beach. "Did you... Think that or say it to me in barks? Oh, I mean wolf language... Am I the only one that was able to hear that or something?" She asked, feeling stupid.

Raven smiled slightly.

Telepathy. I only have it in wolf form. Though I can still bark, and communicate with wolves. Did you know that most wolves communicate telepathically as well? For some reason, humans can't hear it, or any other animal for that matter. They rarely use it. If you're wondering how I know, I used to be in a wolf pack.

Raven barked, and wagged her tail,

"Foods here!" Tsubasa excitedly shouted as she placed everyone's orders on the table. "here you go~" She gently placed the beef brisket down for Raven.

Raven barked a thank you and began to eat the brisket.

This is almost a good as fresh deer.

She hadn't spoken to anyone in particular. Though she could speak so Tsubasa and Mari could both hear her, and, so only one could hear her. If her telepathy was not specifically addressed to someone, anyone within thirty feet could hear it.

A few people nearby looked up curiously. Most shrugged, but a man's eyes fell upon Raven. Raven paused in eating, her muzzle hovering over the brisket. She felt as though she was being watched. Her hackles rose and she turned slowly, her eyes widening.

It can't be him...

The man smiled and gave a small wave. His jacket moved as he waved, and something metal flashed in the light. He lowered his hand. He was smiling devilishly. The white of his small eyes were bloodshot from the liquor he'd been drinking. He stood and Raven began to growl.

"Well now, that's no way to treat an old friend." He slurred, picking up a paper bag, of which held a bottle of hard liquor.

You are not my friend.

She spoke to only Tsubasa and Mari, and the man. "And I suppose they are, mutt?" He grinned, stumbling drunkenly.

Raven didn't respond, she snarled, her tail curling over her back. Her ears shoved forward.

((He's a random guy whom of which has been tracking Raven. Thought it might add some excitement. I won't be on again till tomorrow or the next day.))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

(( cool) 'thinking to raven' "talking" just to differentiate ^^))

Tsubasa began to worry about Raven and decided to cast a illusion to render the three invisible. She made a exact copy of themselves farther down the beach. 'hey raven? why don't we take your lunch and head to the car, im sure Niklaus will be fine and i can send him a note.' besides we need to put some distance between us and this....drunk stalker.' Tsubasa quietly picks up the food and guides Mari to the car motioning for you to follow. "here is the car get in and stay low, i have to tell Niklaus that we have to split up for a bit. he has my other car and it has my number and 2 of my possible addresses in the locked glovebox.' Tsubasa quietly closes the car door after raven and runs to where Niklaus is tanning on the beach to explain what is happening.

((Ok, when its italic by it's self, thats her speaking telepathicly.))

Raven finished the brisket, continuing to watch the druken hunter look for them. She'd seem to vanish before him. The man blamed it on the alcohol.

"I'll find you, mutt."

((Still gorunded... short post with misspellings. xd.png))

(( ok))

Tsubasa quickly ran to the car after explaining the situation to Niklaus. "Im back, lets go!" Tsubasa quickly began to drive back to her home, checking for the man incase he was following. "so, raven want to explain?"