popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

Niklaus quickly stops talking about Ronnie's device and nods his head in thanks towards the new girl. "Um, we are going to the beach, right Mari? Or, did you already forget about our little deal?" he nudges her with his shoulder and smiles. He couldn't stop thinking about it. If they could just break into Ronnie's apartment....

Tsubasa grins back to you. "ok off to the beach! i love to free-run and climb the lighthouse there!" Tsubasa begins to drive in the direction of the beach. " you guys will love it there, the sand is so soft, and the lighthouse is so much fun to climb! i can scale the outside wall with ease now." "i used to practice there, until i started my ful time job, and free-running in the city."

"Um, shoot. Deal?" Mari thinks, looking at Niklaus. Once they're on the way to the beach Mari looks out the window. She listens to Tsubasa and smiles, "You're quite the athlete. I just walk everywhere. I'm afraid of climbing things because they can get really high... And I can't stand being really high up." She says, looking down at her hands. "But it sounds like fun. I'll watch." She smiles.

Niklaus grins. "I'll stick to tanning. I'm gonna get my tan on." He looks at Tsubasa. "What was your name again?" his skin was beginning to itch. He hadn't turned into his dark form in a while. If anything were to go awry even slightly, Tsubasa and Mari were in big trouble.

"Her name's Tsubasa. Geez Kurt, you really need to pay more attention sometimes." Mari smiles, obviously joking around. "Ah, so what was your power again, Tsu-chan?" She asks, looking at Niklaus.

((Mari will have to hide with Tsubasa if Niklaus goes into his dark form tongue.gif))

Niklaus nods. "Mkay, I got it." he looks out the window, sighing. They were driving through the city, and he stared at all the huge crowds of people. This place was so much bigger than where he grew up. He took deep breaths and clenched his fists, trying to keep his dark form away.

Mari noticed Niklaus sigh and then clinch his fists. "Is something wrong?" She asks, feeling worried for him. "We don't have to go to the beach if you don't want to. We can just go back home." She said quietly, not wanting to make Niklaus mad.

" my power is that i can bend light and create duplicates of objects or people. im not great but its good for free-running." Tsubasa smiles sheepishly at Mari and Niklaus. "If you dont want to go to the beach i can drive you home, or we can go to my family's private lake." Tsubasa becomes deep in thought. " recently i figured out how bend my light reflections and i can hide myself, but it only works for a short while because i get tired easily from it." "we are almost at the beach, so if you want to go home please let me know." Tsubasa smiles in hope of cheering Niklaus up.

Edited by terminallypisces

Niklaus shakes his head. "No, I'm fine." His accent sounded a bit strange and his head began to pound. His looks down at his fists. You can do this, you can do this... He inhales and exhales deeply a few times. That helped. He unclenched his fists and looked at Tsubasa, then Mari.

Mari frowns at Niklaus's answer. "Just be careful, okay?" She asks him, looking at Mari. "That's a pretty cool power. Useful too." She grins, still worried for Niklaus.

Edited by littlelizzie

After about another 30 minutes of driving, everyone is finally at the beach. "ahh~ this is awesome! well i going to go climb the cliff and lighthouse now, so if you need me i will be all the way over there." Tsubasa enthusiastically points to a lighthouse that is relatively far away, on the top of a high cliff. the beach is surprisingly not crowded, despite the bright and clear sky. Tsubasa is already free-running to the cliff, climbing the summer homes and running along the rooftops. her form continues to fade and reappear farther away, as she is using her power to not get caught on someone's roof.

Niklaus looks at Mari as they arrive at the beach. "If she asks what my power is, I can predict the future or something like that. Just don't say anything like I can control lightning, as I may have to show her that. She can't know she's in danger being around me." As he spoke his voice got gruffer. "I don't have much time..." he closes his eyes tightly, wincing in pain. "I thought I got rid of it for a while... Its come back." His voice was now a growl, almost indecipherable. "I need to get somewhere where nobody will find me."

Mari nods at Niklaus. "Am I... In danger?" She asks, looking at the sand. "Well, the beach is pretty empty. So, uh, maybe behind the rocks would be a good place to go?" She says, looking out at the ocean.

Niklaus nods. "Stay as far away from me as you can... I will forget everything. Every will of my being will be lost. I have no-" he rushed behind the rocks. It was about to begin... He heard his clothes rip as he grew bigger, taller.

((Ah, so he's like a wolf~))

Mari sighed as she watched Niklaus run off. "I guess it's for the best." She whispered, sitting on the sand. She looked out at the ocean and smiled, resting her chin on her knees.

Niklaus grunts as he feels his bones crack and pop until they morph his new new size. The mutation was over. His first thought: blood. He ran onto the sand, searching around for a tasty morsel. He saw Mari and ran towards her. "Blood," he growls. (Silly, I know xd.png)

Mari freezes as she sees Niklaus. Her eyes widen and she leans back, slightly afraid. "I-I don't... Have any blood." She whispers, squeezing her eyes shut. "You don't... Need blood though. Just um, oh! There are fish in the ocean. They have blood." She says, looking at the sand.

Tsubasa quietly hums to herself sitting on the edge of the lighthouse, watching the ocean crash agaisnt the cliff. She notices a dark being on the beach but cannot tell who/what it is, she decides to go find Mari incase she is in trouble. "well, now would be a great time for some illusions." Tsubasa quickly scales down the cliff, and begins to run to where she believes Mari still is. Noticing the dark wolf-like being, Tsubasa bends the light to make herself dissapear, and creates a copy of herself going in the other direction. worried over Mari and Niklaus Tsubasa shouts out, "Mari where are you!" still invisiable, Tsubsa continues to search the beach.

Niklaus looks at the water then back at Mari and growls. He stands there a minute, licking his lips with his long v-shaped tongue. Then he hears Tsubasa's voice and begins to snarl again. He charged after what looked like Tsubasa, although it was only an illusion. Not only was Niklaus' dark form evil, it was pretty stupid.

Mari releases a sigh as Niklaus runs to the illusion Tsubasa. She stood up and ran over to Tsubasa, easily locating where she was because of her voice. She quickly grabbed her wrists and pulled her to some tall rocks on the edge of the sand. "Be absolutely quiet." She pants.

Niklaus runs after the illusion of Tsubasa and attempts to slash his claws across her waist, but his paw-like hand goes right through her. He growls and looks around, confused.