popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

(Do you mind if Alec already knows Ronnie? I'm planning on that's how Nove finds him again.)

"What was that all about?" Nove asked a bit scared. She started to feel like she wasn't welcome. Nove stepped away slowly and felt dizzy after a few moments she fell over. Ever since Alec was gone she got sick more often and she got more nervous which caused her to fall.

((Sure. But Ronnie is somewhere... X took him to this barn so idk exactly where he is at the moment xd.png))

Niklaus looks down at the woman. "What's wrong with you?" he says dryly, then looks up for Mari. They would need to find Reagan again... she would lead them to Ronnie.

Nove

Nove started to get tears in her eyes. "Why are you being mean?" She said in a little voice. "I want Alec." She said to herself. Nove started to cry and she knew that she would need to hold a grudge on this guy.

Mari sighed and followed after Niklaus, her head hung. When the two got to Raegan, she saw two other people with her. She tried to smile but ended up frowning, looking up. "We have a few questions... Raegan?" She stopped mid sentence after she noticed Raegan had gone and rolled her eyes. "Great going, Kurt. You got a person to cry and now our one chance of finding out where Ronnie went has disappeared." She said sarcastically, kneeling down by the other girl who was crying. "He's not mean, he's just... Mean." She smiled, touching the girls shoulder. "Say, did you lose somebody?" She asked kindly.

Nove

"Thanks, and yes I did, my brother. I'm not sure if he's dead or alive though." Nove said. "His name is Alec, he's tall and has black hair and a hoodie, have you seen him?" She wiped her tears. "What's your name, mine's November but I'd prefer if you called me Nove though." She said. "Also who's that dude and the girl that randomly teleported?" She still had tears in her eyes but she stopped crying.

J.T. smiled, "Two hours. but before we just let you on the team, we'll need to make sure you can fight." He said. Lacey jumped up, "I'll spar you!" She said, tugging on Ronnie's hand.

Reagan looks around, making sure Niklaus hadn't followed her. She turns and runs, heading to her apartment. She couldn't teleport that far...

Ronnie nods at Lacey. "Um, okay. Let's do it."

"Nove is a pretty name." Mari smiled, standing. She held out her hand to help Nove up and looked at Niklaus. "We just want to ask the girl that teleported some questions. You see, she has special powers and she's friends with somebody we want to talk to. We don't know where he's at though!" She said sadly, pouting. "But, I won't get you involved." Mari sighed, looking on the ground. "It would be awesome if you found her, but you lost your brother..." She muttered, looking to the side.

"I could help you if you can help me." She said with a little tough of light in her voice. "And thanks but I never got your name." She said hoping she would tell her her name. Nove got up and started to walk around in circles thinking.

Mari smiled and turned to Niklaus, winking. "My name is Mari. Short for Marissa." She smiled, watching Nove walk around. "How do you need me to help you?" She asked.

Nove

"Well you could help me search. I've been alone for quiet a while so it's been hard to find him. Maybe if I find the girl you can help me find my brother, deal? But only if you're not up to something evil 'cuase the guy that was mean didn't tell me anything so I'm wondering what's going on." She said.

Lacey smiled, swinging her leg around to kick him behing his knee. "Go!" She yelled to announce they were starting. She jumped back and stanced herself.

Ronnie turns on his heel and closes his eyes and he imagined a big grizzly bear. Slowly, an apparation appeared in front of him. The bear charged forward, snarling. He wouldn't let the bear hurt her too much, but he would keep him around long enough to show he was 'capable'.

Mari smiled at Nove's idea. "Do I look evil? I just hang around here, I don't even know the guy." She said, stuffing her hands in her pockets and rocking on the heels of her feet. "But yeah, that sounds like a deal. When you find the girl, can you bring her back here for me?" She asked with a smile.

Niklaus stands behind Mari. "Wow, so you are getting someone to do the dirty work for me that you are supposed to do?" he says jokingly, walking forward to stand next to her.

"Oh, you know me." Mari smiled, looking at Niklaus. "Reagan would be to hard for me to catch anyways. She'd just blink as soon as I found her." She rolled her eyes, looking at Niklaus. "You still need to tan." She said lightly, giggling.

Edited by littlelizzie

((ITS REAGAN x'3))

Niklaus nods. "Fine, if you want me to tan so badly, I'll go to the beach or something later. Nothing else I can do while waiting around for Ronnie." he smirks, looking into the distance.

((I edited :'D It's an unusual name for me to type xd.png And Niklaus finally submits to tanning yessss. Wait, is it day or night? I don't remember >_>))

Mari smiles, glad Niklaus agreed. "You should take me with you when you go. It's been forever since I've been to the beach." She said, smiling sadly. "Wait, do you even own a swim suit?" She asked.

(Its daytime I think..... I have no idea)

Niklaus bite his lip. "No I do not..." he says, smirking. "That's why I'm going au naturale," he says jokingly. "Let's go buy one so we can go."

"Going 'au naturale' would scare people away, dear." Mari said with a smile, turning to get to the main street. "Lead the way, kind sir." She said with a slight bow, waving her hand in front of her.

((I forget, can the Gifted's control their powers? Like, make it so if they touch someone they don't kill them. Or do they have to train some?))

Niklaus begins walking, but stops and looks back at her. "Where do you buy a swimsuit?" he asks stupidly.

(No, they can't unless their extra power enables them to, but there has been no know Gifted that has touched a human and the human lived. Gifteds can touch other Gifteds, though.)

(Ah, okay~ I didn't remember, so thanks! ^^)

"At Walmart. Or Target. Or a small store." Mari said, walking up to Niklaus. "We could catch a taxi and have them take us to Target." She said, looking to the street.

Niklaus nods and walks to the edge of the street. He attempts to wave down a taxi, but it takes a couple attempts before a taxi stops. He opens the door for Mari.

Mari smiled and got in, telling the taxi driver to go to the nearest Target. "Getting home might be a problem..." She said quietly, looking out the window. "I hope Nove's able to find Reagan." She said to Niklaus.