popcorncat11

Are You the One Who Haunts My Soul?

J.T., and most of the others in the room, scowled in confusion. "Who they hell are you talking about?" Asked a girl who didn't look much older than 12. Xia shrugged "Standard protocol."

"Canaan Gerard," Ronnie repeats. "He discovered our 'gift', He made all of us who we are today."

"Lacey be quiet." Xia ordered to the girl, who huffed and crossed her arms, grumbling something. "So this is our little group. You already know me and J.T. here, thats Dozer,-" She pointed to a large man with dark skin dressed in green camo pants and a black t-shirt- "Mouse,"- A short, thin, boy no older than 14, "Hannibal," A tall, lanky woman with an eyepatch, "Tia," A beautiful young woman with long, sharp claws,- the introductions continued for a while finally ending with "Ten, and Lacey." She said, Ten was a tall, pale man who looked like he could be a ghost he was so thin, lifting Lacey onto his shoulders. Lacey was fair skinned and green eyed with pretty brown curls that reached just past her shoulders. She smiled and waved at Ronnie.

Ronnie awkwardly nodded towards Lacey. "Xia, why did you bring me here? You won't tell me anything about this 'program'." He looks at her inquistitively, starting to get a bit angered. "I won't be back to my sister anytime soon, either, will I?"

"I told you I'd have you back by midnight and I will. As for The Program, that's why I brought you here." She said, gesturing around her. "We are all, or most, of the 'gifted' that have broken out of The Program. And we all want to stop it. When I was 12 I killed my parents. I didn't mean to, of course, but it happened. Tough luck. Anyway, I was supposed to be given into the custody of my aunt, but the government deemed her not fit to raise a child so I was the sent into 'foster care'. Really I was taken to a big building, thrown into a room about the size of a prison cell and let out every day to undergo various training. I was pushed around like a dog and put in these courses that I had to complete within a certain time frame or be punished. I won't go into details about the 'punishment' but we'll just say I have scars. After my first year of training I was put in the field, I had to kill the target and anyone that got in my way. I succeeded. Had I failed, I would have been retired, in other words, killed. We're expendable, and can always be replaced. After another year I finally managed to escape thanks to J.T. and Ten, I've been working with these guys ever since. There. Now you've heard my sob story." She said, her tone not betraying any emotion. Lacey had run over to Ronnie and was staring at him, looking at all his different tattoos. "Hey Mr.? What is that one of?" She asked, pointing to his shoulder and blinking at him innocently.

Ronnie looks at her. "So, you brought me here to like, knight me into this gang or something?" he says, looking confused. He glances around at all the faces in the barn. Some were welcoming, some looked like they didn't trust him at all. He looked down at Lacey and smiles. He pulls his shirt down a ways, revealing a line of music that went from shoulder to shoulder across his chest.

"I want a tattoo!" Lacey exclaimed with a giggle. "Not necessarily. I brought you here because I figured you needed to know what was going on, who was involved and because had you decided to help us without everyone knowing about you, they probably would have killed you." X said. Lacey tugged at Ronnie's hand, "How do you get them all pretty like that? I got one but its only numbers. See?" She said, lifting up her sleeve. On the inside of her elbow was a series of numbers that looked like a barcode. "Its not pretty like yours..." She said, scowling at it.

Ronnie took Lacey's arm and looked closely at the numbers. "Did they do this to you?" he said in a hushed voice. "Were all of you in the Prgram as well? She's only a kid!" He stands up, taking X's arm and pulling up her sleeve.

Lacey nodded. "Yeah, but I'm okay now." She said. Xia resisted the urge to jerk back and let him look at her arm. "509731631248" She said. "You memorize your number after a while." She explained.

Ronnie shakes his head in disgust. "We can't let them do this to any more Gifteds. We have to stop them! Tonight!" he was yelling now, and he clenched his fists.

Xia shook her head. "If it were that simple, we'd gave already done it." She said, pulling her sleeve back down. "Its not a single facility. Its going on wherever the Gifteds are. We're outnumbered 20 to 1." She sighed. "We are planning to hit a smaller facility tonight, you can come if you want!" Lacey said, grabbing Ronnie's hand.

Ronnie nods. "I'll help you guys tonight. Where is this facility that we will be attacking tonight?" he asks cutiously.

(Ronnie is like a child magnet, I swear. In almost every roleplay, no joke xd.png))

"Yay!" Lacey exclaimed, hopping up and down for a bit. "You can be on my team with X and J.T.!" She smiled. "It's about a 10 miles south of here." J.T. said.

Ronnie smiles slightly at Lacey. She seemed to be taking a liking to him. "Okay, so when do we leave?"

((I died but came back xd.png))

Mari sighed as Kurt walked up to her and shrugged. "Nothing really." She muttered, running a hand through her hair. "He went off with some chick on a motorcycle. I couldn't really get anything out of him." She said, walking down the dark alley a ways. "Oh, but he said that he was put "in charge" of the Gifted's once some guy died." She said, looking at Kurt. "Some other girl appeared too. She was Ronnie's sister... Raegan." Mari said, looking at Kurt.

Niklaus shakes his head. "No, I knew all that. He was the declared the Gifted One by Canaan Gerard... Let's go have a little talk with Reagan, shall we? She's weak, she'll tell us anything.' His accent was thick as he spoke.

"Hmm." Mari thought, looking at Kurt. "If you want to. I'm your loyal servant, after all." She said, rolling her eyes. She noticed he was hiding his skin and smiled, pulling at his sleeve. "You should really try to get some sun sometime." She said, looking up at his face. "What've you been doing recently?" She asked, knowing he would shrug off her question and go to Raegan anyways. He never wanted to talk to anyone.

Niklaus looks at her seriously. "If getting a tan would involve the possible killing of innocent people, I'll pass." He starts heading in Reagan's direction. Why did she always ask him personal questions? It got annoying sometimes. There is such a thing as privacy, you know , he wanted to tell her, but he kept himself from saying that.

"Yeah, you're right I guess." Mari sighed, following after Kurt. "I don't think you would kill people if you tanned though." She said, pursing her lips. "I do it and I don't kill anyone." She muttered, kicking a pepple. "Of course... Ugh, nevermind." She said, deciding to end any hopes of a conversation. "Why do you keep me around if you don't like having any kind of company?" She asked herself, stuffing her hands in her pockets.

Username: kingcobra2018

Name-- November Anderson

Nickname-- Nove

Age-- 16

Gender-- Female, Narcissisim killed the cat.

Additional Power--She can do things with your mind ex, go into your dream, hypnosis, read your thoughts...

Weapon-- None other than her power

Strength--agility

Weakness-- easy to trick

Arch nemesis-- none

Current relationship status-- single

Crush-- none ATM

Spouse--

Personality-- Nove is a sweet, shy girl most of the time. If you do something to upset her she will run and hide and hold a grudge. She is very sensitive and cries easily. She will hurt you in words if you hurt one of her friends.

History-- Why should she tell you?

Looks-- Brown short hair with chocolate brown eyes. She wears a yellow sundress with white dots all over it. Nove usually has a pink flower in her hair and wears blue flip-flops.

Yay!! Accepted!! xd.png

Niklaus looks back at her while walking and mutters, "I won't take the risk." He smirks and continues walking, keeping his head low in case and Gifteds recognized him. When he finally reached Reagan, he says,"Oh, Reagan! Its nice to see you again, after what happened..."

As soon as Reagan sees him, her eyes widen. "Niklaus!?" she blinks and appears behind Isabella and Dylan. "He is a terrible, terrible, person. He wants to kill Ronnie. Like, murder him. Big time. He has been trying to kill him since Ronnie was, like, 13..." she whispers to the two of them.

((Well, Reagan, Niklaus, Mari, Dylan, and Isabella are kind of just on the streets, clumped into a group... Niklaus is trying to get information from Reagan, so you could be like what... Idk.... I'm not good at helping...))

(I'll bump into them. Also I'm going to make another character.)

Nove

Nove walks down the street for a few blocks sighing in despair. She looked down at her yellow dress and thinks about her family. As she does that she runs into a man with a few people around him. "Oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." She said a bit embarrassed.

Username: kingcobra2018

Name-- Alec

Nickname-- Alec

Age-- 17

Gender-- male

Additional Power-- invisibility

Weapon-- a sword(His great grandfather crafted it for the boys in the family and now he has it.)

Strength-- strength, it helps him with the sword.

Weakness-- he can't throw a punch.

Arch nemesis--

Current relationship status-- single

Crush-- Reagan

Spouse--

Personality-- He acts like he doesn't care, but he does. He can be mean, rough and uses words and actions to fight. He has a lot of anger issues and it can hurt people some times.

History-- He and Nove were siblings, one day he killed his parents and took Nove to a different place out of depression. He didn't mean to kill his parents though. He and Nove were together until a storm passed by and they got separated, Alec has been looking for her ever since.

Looks-- Black hair, brown eyes always wears a black hoodie and has blue jeans and skateboarding shoes.

((Accepted! xd.png))

Reagan looks at the new woman, then back at Niklaus. "Stay away from Ronnie, do you understand? You can kidnap me, whatever, just don't hurt Ronnie. He's too important." Niklaus smiles and takes a step closer, "Maybe I will." Reagan squeaks and blinks again, appearing about 2 blocks away from all of them.